• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Almach ⚜ Age of Gods

Antikythera 4:00 PM 100 B.C.

The TARDIS had materialized in front of a building overlooking The Aegean Sea. The stone building had some pillars holding a triangular shaped roof.

"Ah yes Ancient Greece," The Doctor said. "A marvelous time to start, no?"

The other passengers had exited the blue box. "I really think I should had brought my armor." Rory said.

"That's for Rome Rory." said the Time Lord.

Rainbow Dash flew out of the box and said "OK why are we in this place?"

"We are looking for chronosteel, remember?" He responded.

The other ponies were awestruck by the architecture. The cyan pegasus though it looked like her home in the clouds. Applejack wasn't that impressed however.

"So where is this chronosteel?" Twilight said.

"Good question, guess we start looking." The Doctor said

The 16 time-travelers then went to a nearby city to explore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antikythera 5:00 PM

The time-travelers went to a nearby city. Most of the Greeks were astonished by the pegasi's presence and the odd clothes, but most kept quiet. The Doctor and his group walked up to a nearby temple. The Doctor said "Try to keep a low profile, they're not used to small, talking, winged, horned, or small ponies."

"Greetings travelers," said one of the men. He was wearing a white tunic and a metal headband. "I am Andros king of Antikythera. And you are?"

"Oh um I'm John Smith." The Doctor who then introduces his companions afterwards.

"Travelers," King Andros said. "You're not from around here are you."

"Ah no. We came to this island looking for something."

"I see. And what in Zeus' name are you looking for."

"See, It's a rare mineral. Probably fell from the sky."

"I see. Guards," the King commanded. "Prepare the guest chambers for the Doctor and his fellow travelers."

"What about the steeds, My lord?" a guard said.

"What did you say?" Rainbow Dash caught the guard off-guard. Applejack grabbed her by the tail again. Twilight said "Rainbow!"

"They're not steeds," The Doctor said. "They're special."

The king noticed their unlike other horses and said "Agreed! These are clearly special indeed. I believe that as guests of ours they should have the same treatment as John Smith."

The guards, still a little stunned from Rainbow Dash's outburst, escorted them to some guest chambers.

"You are not like the rest of the Greek kings, are you?" The Doctor said.

"I shall take you to our treasures John Smith."

"Oh please, Call me the Doctor."

The king and the Doctor then exited the throne room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antikythera 6:00 PM

The Doctor and King Andros had entered a small chamber. It had a marble bull statue, a statue of Hercules, a bronze lyre, three bronze spheres, and several others. In the center of the room was three chrome-like spheres and a small box. the box was adorned by the signs of the Zodiac and had two cranks and appeared to have 72 gears inside. Andros said "I'm going to leave my island soon, Greece depends on it."

"I've heard," The Doctor said. "The Roman Empire had taken most of Greece by now."

"Indeed." Said the king. "A ship staffed by 300 spartan warriors is coming to pick me up. To take me to Rome to attempt peace negotiations."

"I see, but why are you telling me this?" said the Time Lord.

"My ancestor, Diomedes. Had found the metal you see before you. Before he went to siege Troy a woman in a black cloak appeared to him. She said that one day a wiseman will come for the steel of Chronos." the king said whilst looking to the metal spheres. Upon closer inspection The Doctor had noticed that the metal spheres had the stars of the constellations Pegasus, Andromeda, and Equuleus on each sphere. The king continued "She said that until he arrives that he must keep it safe. He hid it in this chamber before heading for Troy. When it fell he moved elsewhere and passed the location of the sacred metal to his wife and King Daunus's daughter. After a few generations some of his descendants had came back to Greece. To this island and to Argos."

"I get it, You were descended from two kings, no wonder they let you and you family take the throne. But how did you know about this?"

The king continued "When Diomedes passed on the location, he passed on the story of the encounter with the Cloaked Woman in secret with his wife. Lest he be ridiculed like the prophet Cassandra. She in turn passed the secret to their children and they passed it on to their children and so on and so forth."

"So when's the ship coming?"

"Tomorrow, On that day will I give you the steel of Chronos. But for now I have another gift for you Doctor."

The king then lifted the small box with the gears. He then said "Doctor. He who travel through time. He who had seen the cascades of Medusa. Do you know what this is?"

"Yes i know what that is, It's like a compass, but without the magnets, needle or anything compass-like at all."

"This was invented by my grandfather and was kept as much a secret as the steel until the design was perfected by me and my farther. This device lets you tell time by showing you where the sun, the moon, and the planets are. There are only a handful in existence crafted by my farther and myself. I want you to have this one."

"But why?" He said.

Andros said "I had started on this the day of my correlation, and finished the day I found this chamber. I think this will help you find the rest of sacred metal."

The Doctor was baffled. "You think that this will help me track the chronosteel? But this metal is scattered throughout all space and time."

"I put this invention with the metal because I think that the two are connected." The king of Antikythera said. "Ever since I found the metal I've been having dreams. Dreams of souls tormented, these souls were lost in the stars never ascending to Olympus or falling to Tartarus. And I think you know what had happened to them."

"I understand, I will try my best to take care of them."

"Good," the wise king said. "Now you need some rest. You have a big day ahead." Andros then handed the Doctor the machine.

They then left the chamber and the Time Lord went to his guest room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

The woman with the eye-patch and some Silents had just entered a spaceship.There they found the Daleks.

"Well gentlemen it looks like we found some Daleks huh?" said the eye-patched lady.

"What Is Your Business Here." said one of the Daleks. It pointed it plunger arm to the woman. "You Will Be EX-TER-MIN-ATED."

"Well," said the woman. "How rude, and here I thought you want to know of the chronosteel."

"What Chronosteel?" said the Dalek. It's eye-stalk was glaring at her.

"Blood Chronosteel. Chronosteel with the power to defeat your enemies." She then handed them a thumb-drive "Just look up the contents of this." She and the Silents vanished.

The Daleks having no memory of them inserted the storage unit and started reading the contents.

"Set Up A Temporal Shift." Said one of the Daleks. "We Are Going To Find ULTIMATE POWER!"

The spaceship then entered the time vortex.

PreviousChapters Next