• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Scheddi ♑ A Little Break

Sirenos 12:30 PM 2/02/6111

The Doctor and his companions have made a reservation for the nearby hotel and resort. After paying for the stay in advance The Doctor and his companions went ahead to enjoy the break ... and get their mind off what happened to the ponies.

A while later Rose found Flitter and Cloudchaser talking to Starsong and Toola Roola. The blond formally cloaked woman went to see what they were doing.

Flitter saw Rose and said "Hello Siri-- I mean Rose" She haven't talked to the ponies that were traveling with her since they joined the Doctor's group.

"Hi." Rose said.

Starsong said "So you were the mysterious person everypony was talking about in Ponyville?" She already knew this but wanted to be sure.

"Huh, well I guess." Rose said.

Starsong said "Just checking." She looked at the sky and said "These stratus clouds look nice huh?"

The group of five went to continue their discussion.

Meanwhile Rarity took her friends to a nearby spa to see how different their relaxation methods are. She thought 'I haven't been able to relax like this since we started traveling with the Doctor. It's nice to be able to relax after a while.' She had a cucumber facial on her face. Several aliens were trimming her hoofs. Fluttershy was getting a similar treatment but with less paste and Applejack was seen eating some of the cucumbers. Pinkie was getting her hair dried.

Rainbow Dash and Twilight were the only mares not to in a nearby sauna. rainbow dash thought 'Yeah Rarity it's nice, so long as no one touches my hooves.'

Pinkie thought 'Are you still on that Dashie?' as she and Fluttershy entered the sauna. The steam was getting thicker and thicker.

'Never mind that. Any way why did he decide to take us here in the first place?' Rainbow Dash thought. rarity and Applejack then entered the sauna as well.

Twilight thought 'Well The Doctor said that a meteor with some chronosteel will pass by soon so he brought us here to relax.'

Rainbow Dash had seen Twilight's point. They needed a vacation after what happened at the Hephaestus Division. They continued their short break.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirenos 12:45 PM

The Doctor and River went to a restaurant for lunch. He made the order under his usual "John Smith" alias.

River said "Haven't seen you paid so much money since our date."

The Doctor said "It was...convenient." Their food had arrived with a fez. River groaned at the sight of that hat. She thought 'That hat will haunt me will it?'

The Doctor said "Besides the chronosteel won't come until tonight.. We may as well use the time to relax."

"I guess." River said. "I just thought the chronosteel would land near the Singing Towers of Darillium. You'd been promising me a visit there for ages and you still haven't followed through on it."

The Doctor was solemn for a moment. he knew what would happen to her after their future date at the towers. After a while They paid the bill and left the restaurant. They passed a cage with a crimson goat-like beast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

The Maestro of Discord has returned. Korvarian was not amused. She said "So how was you [Deus ex Machina?]"

The Maestro said "Bug off, I was not about to let him kill my Doctor before I could get a shot." in the Master's voice.

The Maestro swapped to Discord's voice and said "I think he had a little crush on the Doctor if you ask me." Before switching back and yelling "<b>SHUT UP!</b>"

Korvarian said "You're lucky we got what we needed."

"So where's Donna Noble?" The Maestro said.

"I've sent her to the planet of Sirenos. Apparently Max Zeus has some backstabbers in his corporation."

The Maestro said "Interesting huh?"

Korvarian said "We've only 18 planets left before our plans comes to fruition."

The two went to another room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirenos 1:00 PM

The Doctor and River Song had met up with the bearers after they exited the spa.

The Doctor said "Hello."

Twilight said "Hi. So we appreciate you taking us on this vacation." Rainbow Dash was looking a River a little bit.

The Doctor said "Well I usually take my companions somewhere nice if they wanted or needed it. I once took Rory and Amy to Venice."

The group then saw a figure in the distance. The Doctor and the bearers noticed something wrong about her and the Doctor noticed something familiar about her. The Doctor thought 'On the other hand Venice wasn't quite peaceful when we went there.' The group went and chased the figure.

Eventually they saw her back near the restaurant. They saw the woman near the red beast from earlier. The Doctor her said "I'm looking for the Siren Goat?"

A man nearby said "Ah, right this way."

The group went and followed the woman until they saw a blood-red goat in a cage. The ponies were a little scared. The man said "So why would you want this goat here?"

the woman uncloaked herself and revealed her self to be Donna Noble. The Doctor was a little baffled. The ginger woman looked a little grey scale. She said "No reason." She shot the man and he fell dead. She went to the cage and released the beast until...

The Doctor said "Stop." Donna turned around and revealed that she was wearing an eye-patch.

Donna said "Oi what are you doing here. Oh right, you should be dead."

The Doctor said "I should ask the same. What happened to you."

Pinkie noticed the coloration and thought 'Hey doesn't she appear gray to you?'

The other ponies sans Twilight were too busy with the goat. Twilight thought 'You don't think...'

Donna said "Well I must be off. I have places to go, Silence to let fall." The Doctor tried to stopped her but she shot the cage open and vanished. The red beast was hit by Donna's weapon and was wounded as a result. It was angered by the blast and began chasing the group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

"So how's the machine doing Hephaestus?" Max Zeus said to someone who was nearby a small pony-shaped machine.

"It's going well." Hephaestus said. "Prometheus' nanites proved promising. and the copies of the ponies minds are more useful then we've ever thought." he then put the card Donna found in the Hephaestus Division into the machine.

Max said "So what should we call her? Incitatus?"

Hephaestus said "Yeah let's call her that and maybe replace the traitors with her then."

Max said "So what would you propose then?"

Hephaestus said "Well consider how these ponies seem to be named for their purpose I was thinking Homonoia." He began to start up the robot.

The machine was scanning the cards she began to absorb the minds and thoughts that were copied into the cards. The machine was struggling in pain until she said in monotone "I am Homonoia. What is your command?"

Max Zeus "You know about a certain group of ponies with certain accessories?"

Homonoia said "SCANNING. KEYWORD [Elements of Harmony]" After a while she said "What should I do about these ponies?"

Max said "I want them to know what it truly feels like to be one with each other."

Homonoia said "Understood." The robot mare left. Her horn and wings glowing in the dim light. Her flank bearing an image of a spiral of every colors with strange shapes in the center.

Max said "And by the way. Try to look like you're constantly bleeding alright?"

Homonoia said "UNDERSTOOD." The robotic mare left the room.

PreviousChapters Next