• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Hamal ♈ Road to Mutation

TARDIS ??:00

The Doctor was busy in the control room of the TARDIS. River walked in and said "Where's the EMP? I want the dud back."

"Oh, River." The Doctor took out the small sphere from and gave it back to River Song.

"So what are you doing?"

Twilight Sparkle had entered the room and noticed the mechanism sitting on the control panels. She siad"Doctor, What is this?"

"Well, it's a clock technically speaking," He examined the device. "It reacted to the chronosteel. You see it appears that some chronosteeel has been found here." He then took his screwdriver out and pointed at the center of the room. A timeline had appeared in front of them.

"So this [Antikythera Mechanism] is a sort of tracker?"

"In this case yes, The TARDIS can't track when the chronosteel is. It can find where it is, just not when. The mechanism had changed it's bearings." The doctor inputs the date he had gotten from the Greek device on to the TARDIS. The time line then shifted to the date of May 7 1999. The Doctor then pushed some buttons and the TARDIS was tracking the chronosteel.

Twilight said "I get it now, You use that thing to get the date first and then search for the place, Right?"

"Yes that's about correct." The Doctor answered.

"You think this will work? Doctor" River said.

"Of course River, It's as easy as riding a bike, I mean if the bike had no wheels, handlebars, or pedals."

Something was printing out of the TARDIS computer. The Doctor picket it up and said "Oh look, here are the coordinates."

The madman went to the panels on his box and inputted the data. the TARDIS then vanished to its destination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

Toola Roola was inside the room that was housing the chronosteel. Cheerilee and Starsong walked in the room. The multicolored-maned unicorn was painting something in the room.

"Oh, there you are." Cheerilee went to her friend, Startling the pink unicorn. She had finished her painting.

Toola Roola said "Oh hey guys. What's up?"

"We've been looking for you," Starsong said. "You wandered off this morning."

"Is that what you've been doing?" Cheerilee pointed her hoof at the painting.

The painting depicted a wasteland with cracks on the ground and a crimson sky above it.

"Did I really paint that?" Toola Roola said.

The other two nodded.

"Well I still need help with class today," Cheerilee said. "Would you like to help teach the fillies today?"

The other two had agreed to the task. They exited the room. leaving behind the painting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beltsville 3:00 PM 5/07/1999

The TARDIS had materialized on a street corner somewhere. The Doctor and some of his companions had left the box to search for the chronosteel. Cherrile, Toola Roola, and Starsong had stayed behind to give their classes. The Time Lord and his group was walking until they saw a giant building. The building was surrounded by huge fields of land.

The Doctor had entered the building. There was a man there he was a brown-haired man with a lab coat and a black jeans.

"Who are you?" He said.

"Oh," said the Doctor he took out a small wallet of sorts and flashed the blank piece of paper. "John Smith, Agent of the agricultural branch of The U.N. I came because we are looking for something that may cause environmental damage. You can call me [Doctor] if you wish."

"Well then Doctor, Micheal Banner at your service." Micheal then look at at his companions and saw the ponies. He then said "Are these horses even healthy?"

"Why yes, yes they are."

"But why do they look like that?" Micheal was surprised.

"That information is classified by the U.N."

The man in the lab coat was baffled by what he had saw but left it be and took the Doctor and his companion to tour the building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beltsville 3:03 PM

Micheal had finished giving the group a tour of the place. He had shown them greenhouses, fields and various animals. The group had sat down on a room in the huge building.

"Ok," Micheal said. "You said you're looking for something, correct?"

"Yes that's correct," the Doctor said. "Have you seen any meteors nearby?"

"Well," Micheal was remembering a meteor falling nearby. "one did fall about a couple week ago."

"Any minerals, metals maybe?"

"Well yes it was weird, there three strange metal spheres embedded in the meteor. They also appeared to have the constellations of Aries, Perseus, and Cassiopeia on each of the spheres." Micheal explained.

"Where are they?" the Doctor said.

"I'd be happy to take you to the metals. I gave them to Sariel. He's with the others scientists. Now i have a question, do these ponies happen to talk?"

Some of the ponies were surprised by the question. The Doctor said "Why do you ask?"

"You really think you could fool me Doctor. I've been having dreams, or rather literal nightmares. Ever since the meteor fell me and the other scientists have been dreaming of strange thing."

"How strange?" the Doctor was curious.

"I don't remember much about these dreams, but I do remember that they involved pastel colored ponies like the group you have with you, time somehow stopping and some strange figures. I'm sorry but my memory's been getting fuzzy when they showed up."

"I see. May we have a moment of privacy?"

"I understand, I'll go get the others." Micheal then left the room.

"So the chronosteel's giving him nightmares, huh?" River said.

"It's not the metal, It's the souls of those trapped within it." The Doctor said.

"Explain please." Rainbow Dash said.

"I think their screaming for help, and they're desperate enough to invade the dreams of others near it. The must be reliving the day Equestria had still." the Time Lord said.

"But how come the chronosteel came to be in the first place?" Twilight said.

"Chronosteel by definition is metal forged in the heat of the time vortex," the Doctor said. "This chronosteel was [forged] by transmutation the ponies into the mineral."

The Doctor and his companion continued their conversation.

PreviousChapters Next