• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Porrima ♍ The Witch's Kingdom

TARDIS ??:00

The Doctor had finished plugging the coordinates from the mechanism into the TARDIS. Amy and Rory walked in the room.

Amy said "So did we find some chronosteel?"

"Indeed we did Pond," said the Doctor "Although the device is give me some trouble. It hasn't behaved like this since we went to that lotus planet."

"Doctor, do you think they know about that cloaked woman?" Rory said. The Doctor was silent.

"No I don't think they know yet." He lied. The other two went to prepare for the landing.

Meanwhile Twilight Sparkle was looking at the bejeweled box her mentor gave her. She sighed not knowing exactly what happened to the princess. She put the box away after hearing a knock on the door.

It was Starsong. Twilight said "Hello."

Starsong said "Hey you're good with reading right?" the violet pegasus took a out a Daring Do book.

Twilight said "Yeah, I run my own Library and everything, Why?"

"No reason." Starsong lied. She then left the room. Twilight was confused. The TARDIS was about to land.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeaea 8:00 AM 9/25/4891

The TARDIS has landed on an orange city on the planet of Aeaea. The Doctor's group had exited the blue box. They saw an orange and blue streets under a sky trapped in perpetual twilight.

Everyone saw a lot of rabbits among the populace. The Doctor said "Well, there are more rabbits than people here. Nothing wrong in the slightest." The Doctor was a little suspicious.

Fluttershy on the other hand went to a group of rabbits and petted some of them with her hooves. She said "I never thought there would be a place where rabbits live among the people here." She was amazed by the large amount of rabbits. Most of the rabbits had some sort of collar.

Rainbow Dash was a little disturbed. She said "I don't know. I'm more tortoise than hare."

Everybody went to the TARDIS to find some (preferably non-rabbit) life to ask about about the chronosteel. They entered the blue box and went to another part of the planet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeaea 8:17 AM

The TARDIS appeared next to a city-skyscraper on the same planet. It was in a city marked by blue buildings. Although there were people in this place. It still seems to be equally populated by rabbits.

The Doctor said "Rabbits here? Call me Elmer Fudd but I think something's up."

Pinkie Pie noticed the overpopulation of rabbits. Even she knew here wasn't supposed to be this many rabbits in Equestria. She said "You may be right, Elmer."

Twilight was surprised by the amount of rabbits here. She said "I've read somewhere that rabbits are supposed to give birth to a lot of babies. But I don't think it would be this much."

"Do you think that the chronosteel might have something to do with this?" River Song said.

The Doctor said "I'm positive. We will need to cover more ground though."

Everybody decided to split up and ask around. The Doctor, River Song, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Applejack went to ask the people to the east if any peculiar meteors fell here lately. This group had passed a school that looked like it hadn't been used for decades.

Meanwhile, Rory, Amy, Cheerilee, Toola Roola, Starsong, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo went the other way to ask the same question. This group passed a playground in the process. The playground looked empty and run down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeaea 8:43 AM

The Doctor's group had asked around asking for the meteor. But every time they asked the people tried to hush them. One member of the populace said "Quiet, Queen Circe'll hear you." Another said "Please don't talk about that meteor. It brings back horrid memories." Eventually they went back near the TARDIS.

"Should had brought Sherlock with us." River said "I bet he could find that meteor."

"And get us arrested for harassment." The Doctor said.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were behind them. The cream-colored pony was playing with the white rabbit nearby. The rainbow-maned pegasus however was a little disgusted by the cute display.

Rainbow looked at the moon. She noticed a rabbit shaped sea and said "We've been here for 3 hours and I see those rabbits so many times I even see them on the moon."

Twilight noticed the moon and said "A rabbit on the moon?" She looked at the moon above their heads and said "Wow there really is a rabbit there."

River noticed the shape and said "First there's the Silence interferring with the moon landing, then there's this [mare in the moon,] now a hare in the moon. What's next a hospital?"

"I haven't told you about that?" The Doctor said. "Anyway all these people we've asked and there aren't any children nearby. Just those bunnies, now why is that?"

River said "I don't know but one things for sure: We can't get any information on where the chronosteel is here."

The Doctor's group then noticed a man in the distance. He whispered "The meteor you seek crashed here 108 years ago. Come to the corner of Iliad and Odyssey tonight if you want the truth." and then went up the street.

Everyone was a little stunned. The Doctor's group then went back to the TARDIS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeaea 8:50 AM

Amy's group wasn't fairing any better. Some of the townspeople wept at the sight of the 3 fillies with them. Others plain stated that they "wouldn't want to upset the queen." And others simply asked in anyone even cares before saying that god does not exist. Eventually they went back to the TARDIS.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders were talking a few feet away from the rest of the group. Scootaloo said "Well <i>that</i> was a bust."

Apple Bloom said "It wasn't that bad."

"We asked about a stupid rock that hit the planet and the most likely response was tears, emo comments, or everyone running for their lives. on second thought that wasn't a bust, that was a failure."

Sweetie Belle looked at the rabbits and said "May we can get our cutie marks on this planet?"

"How?" Apple Bloom said.

"We could try taking care of the bunnies around us." Sweetie Belle said.

Meanwhile Rory and Amy were talking. Rory said "Have you notice there are no children nearby?"

Amy looked around. Other than her husband she saw the fillies, Cherrilee talking with Toola Roola, Starsong joining in their conversation and several different species around the group, mostly human or alien adults, but no children. She did see a lot of rabbits. She said "You're right Rory. But I can't help but feel that something's off about this place." She noticed a man in front of her group and said "And it isn't just the children's absence."

Everyone started to look at the mysterious man. He said "Come with the Doctor to the corner of Iliad and Odyssey if you want to find what you're looking for." He then vanished.

Everyone was a little befuddled. Cheerilee said "Who was that?"

"I don't know." Amy said. They went back to the TARDIS to find out what was going on in this place. They passed a sign saying:

Welcome to Aeaea. We hadn't had a kid in 108 years.

PreviousChapters Next