• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Castor ♊ Ruby Blood

Olympus Limited Crystal Mines (HD 59686 b) 6:00 AM 6/30/3128

Rarity had woken up and began examining the gems around her. She started using her locating spell and saw many sapphires, amethyst, rubies, diamonds, topazes, emeralds, and many other gemstones beneath the ground.

"Wow, I could make quite a lot of dresses with these when this whole thing is over." Said the white unicorn. She than got to thinking about her magic. She decided to ask the other ponies for assistance preparing a spell.

The Doctor meanwhile was looking for Professor Pygmalion. He was busy pulling something out of the meteor. It was more chronosteel. The man in the tweed jacket noticed this and sought to help the man. The chronosteel already out had the constellations of Triangulum, Lynx, Grus, and Canis Minor. The Time Lord and the scientist then took out the last chronosteel, a piece each depicting Auriga, and Camelopardalis each.

The scientist then noticed the Doctor. He backed up and said "John Smith, you scared me."

"Call me the Doctor." He noticed the twins playing outside and said "What can you tell me about these girls?"

"My daughters?" said Pygmalion. "Why?"

"I've noticed something...strange about these girls. They seem to be somehow off about their chemical composition. Like their not even human or alien for that matter. Care to explain?"

Pygmalion took out a small ruby from his waistcoat and said "What if I told you you can store an unlimited amount of data inside this ruby?"

"Then I would say that is rubbish then." The Doctor rebutted.

"But it's true." Pygmalion then took out a device and inserted the ruby in. The device turned on and show a bunch of files downloading. The ruby glowed as the process took place. The scientist took the ruby out and the download halted. He said "I call it [The Galatea Experiment.] My colleague Professor Daedalus had invented the technology but his son and I have been perfecting it. With this you can hold an unlimited amount of information of any and all kinds."

"I see," said the Doctor. "But what does this have to do with your daughters?"

"I did say it can hold an unlimited amount of information Doctor." said Pygmalion. "That includes brainwaves."

The Doctor was stunned. He then did a double take at he girls and said "You're telling me that these girls are made of crystals?"

"Correct." Said Professor Pygmalion. He handed the Doctor the chronosteel and said "Now then I must be off. Daedalus and I have to to check some research notes." The professor then left and Icarus walked in the cave.

River Song had just appeared from the complex and said "Something wrong?" to the Doctor. The Time Lord then looked at the crystal girls and said "I don't know."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus Limited Crystal Mines (HD 59686 b) 6:30 AM

Toola Roola was painting again. The shadowy figure from before had appeared again. Scaring the multicolored-maned unicorn.

"What are you doing here? Who are you?" she said.

The green one then trotted up to her and said "I'm your shadow, the true self. And I sure love to paint everypony's nightmares."

Toola Roola was even more scared. The door opened and the green pony vanished again. Rarity was the one who opened the door. She was levitating several gemstones with her horn.

"Oh hello darling." Said the white unicorn. The pink unicorn had moved slowly to obstruct her painting. The fashion-minded unicorn then said "Would you like to help me with something?"

"Yes," said Toola Roola. "I need some air anyway." Both unicorns left the room. Leaving behind a painting of gemstones. Gemstones oddly shaped like ponies...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus Limited Crystal Mines (HD 59686 b) 6:45 AM

Rarity had took the other ponies to an area of the cave. There she levitated a crystal pillar. The pillar wouldn't budge.

"Still won't move." Rarity said.

"Rarity, what are you doing?" Applejack said.

"Isn't it obvious?" said the white unicorn. "I'm trying to get some souvenirs for the trip."

"But Rarity," said Fluttershy. "We are inside an alternate universe. Who knows what these gems can do to us?"

"Oh please, what could possibly go wrong?" Rarity then levitated the gems around her. The flash from her horn had been intensifying with each try. Soon after, Twilight and Toola Roola tried to to help their friend. Eventually there was a great flash and all the ponies fainted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus Limited Crystal Mines (HD 59686 b) 7:45 AM

Pollux and Castor were changing their clothes. Pollux had put on a white shirt with an black tortoise near the neck and an blue dragon on her right sleeve. Castor put on a black shirt with the left sleeve depicting a white tiger and the bottom of the shirt depicting a red fire-bird. Both shirts have a yin-yang symbol on each. They then put on some pants. There was a communicator on he nearby desk.

Pollux then took a book and started reading. Castor then took a ball and throwing it against the wall. The ball bounced back. The twin in black then said "So how long do you think our guests will stay?" The ball then hit her nose.

"I really don't know." said the twin in white before checking her blue hair. "This is the first time since daddy moved here that we've had guests."

Icarus then walked in on the girls. Castor had noticed the assistant scientist, blushed, and tried to cover her nose with her orange hair. Pollux giggled at the sight.

"Is something wrong?" Icarus said.

"no nothing wrong, why do you ask?" Castor lied. Her hair slipped and reveal a crack on her nose.

Icarus slapped his face and said "Not Again. Castor what did I tell you about play with that ball indoors?"

"It wasn't my fault there's no basketball court here." Castor said.

"I'll go get some resin. Pollux please take care of your sister?" Icarus left. Pollux then sighed, unaware that something was lurking just outside the cave...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus Limited Crystal Mines (HD 59686 b) 8:00 AM

The ponies had awakened, still tired from their sudden fainting spell. For some odd reason their chests were decorated with studs of varying gemstones.

"Everypony OK?" Cheerilee said. the other waking ponies nodded.

"What happened?" said Rainbow Dash feeling a little groggy. Toola Roola and Starsong had noticed the gemstones seemingly embedded to their bodies.

"How did these gems get here?" Starsong said. The fillies had noticed some gemstones on their flanks. They cheered for several minuets thinking they have their cutie marks.

"This doesn't make sense." Twilight was trying to find a logical explanation for what had happened.

"We just hitchhiked into another universe in a blue box that larger on the inside and a self-declared madman and now you say this doesn't make sense?" Rainbow Dash said.

The other ponies decided to head back to the Doctor and try to explain what had happened.

PreviousChapters Next