• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Sterope ♍ Eye of the Storm

Aeaea 12:20 PM 9/16/4891

Anthony had finished working on the transmitter. He proceeded to move it to the room of the tallest tower of the castle. When he got there he saw some Silents. He said "The device is now fully operational. This storm should be able to charge it up faster than you could."

The Silents had left the room to find the Doctor and the queen. Anthony soon followed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeaea 12:45 PM

The Doctor and his companions had regrouped in a dining hall. He said "OK, so the Silents are in the castle looking for us huh?"

Rainbow Dash was getting riled up. She said "We should find your TARDIS and get out of this place!"

Twilight said "We don't even know where the TARDIS is."

Fluttershy then said "Umm, maybe we should ask the queen?"

"You have a point," said Pinkie Pie "She should know where it is."

"Ok then," River said "So tell me Circe, where is the TARDIS?"

"I'll be more then happy to lead you to the TARDIS." Circe said.

While this conversation was taking place. The Cutie Mark Crusaders were still munching of the carrots. They had some sort of overbite and their tails now look more like cotton balls. Applejack saw this and went to ask Cheerilee and her friends about this.

Applejack asked her what had happened to her sister. Cherrilee and the others looked to the fillies and was a little freaked out. The Crusaders now had long floppy ears.

The Doctor had noticed this and other changes. It was then that everyone decided to get out of the dining hall to the TARDIS as soon as possible. Applejack and Fluttershy picked up the half-rabbit fillies and exited the room with the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeaea 1:00 PM

The Doctor's group were running along the halls of the castle, looking for the TARDIS. the Doctor looked out the window and saw the transmitter from before. He decided to wait until he found the TARDIS to investigate.

Rainbow Dash also saw the device and the Doctor's bafflement to it's presence. She noticed that something's up. A few hours later Circe had led the group to the TARDIS. By that point The Doctor gave River the chronosteel and whispered something to her ear. While everyone else saw that the Cutie Mark Crusaders had finished the transformation into rabbits. They noticed the sense of urgency and all but the Doctor entered the TARDIS. River had said "Good luck." and was about to close the door.

Until Rainbow Dash "Wait. I'm coming with you!" shocking everyone in the process. Just as the Time Lord was about to leave though the door,

Applejack said "Wait what do you mean you coming with him?"

Circe said "He saw something that should not had been there."

The Doctor said "It's too dangerous." Everyone but The Doctor, Rainbow Dash, Circe and River was confused as they didn't see the transmitter.

"And how are you going to get up there? Can you fly Doctor?" said Rainbow Dash "Odds are that those aliens will need the weather for something. i can clear the storms in 10 seconds flat, and distract the Silents long enough for the TARDIS escape."

"That lightning is 1.21 gigawatts. To go up there would be suicide!" The Doctor said.

"And you're going because?" Rainbow Dash said. The Doctor could tell her about regeneration but he knows that the Silents are coming here right now to stop them from escaping. He responded "Anyone else?" while she walked out of the TARDIS. In response Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Amy, and Rory exited Leaving the bunnies back in the TARDIS. The Doctor said "OK then River, keep the TARDIS out of sync and place the chronosteel where it belongs, that should stop the signal. I'll let you know when the crisis is over."

River nodded and closed the TARDIS door. The box then disappeared. Leaving the Doctor's group and Circe to investigate the antenna that now crowns the castle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

River Song ran as fast as she could to the dwarf star alloyed room and dropped the chronosteel. The sphere then moved toward their respective places int he sky. Virgo's sign (♍) and the constellations depicted here glowed. The sign was glowing a pure bright yellow. She left the room to make sure the TARDIS is protected while out of sync with the Doctor. When she left the Antykythera mechanism gears started to turn and the needle now pointed to the sign for Libra (♎).

Meanwhile The 3 rabbits had begun to transform back to the fillies they once were. Scootaloo said "Ugh what happened?" when she finished her transformation. She and her friends saw themselves back in the TARDIS.

Cheerilee said "You don't remember becoming rabbits?"

"We became rabbits?" said Sweetie Belle.

"That's strange," Apple Bloom said "Last thing Ah remember was eating carrots."

Cheerilee, Toola Roola, and Starsong were surprised by their amnesia to the whole thing. They decided to pass the time by having another class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeaea 3:00 PM

The Doctor's group fought their way to the tallest tower of the castle. Rainbow Dash had flew upwards into the stratosphere. Trying to end the storm that looms over the castle. Lightning had struck the transmitter several times, producing the sounds of a bell ringing with each strike. The Cyan pegasus had began to clear the clouds.

Meanwhile on the ground. Everyone else was fighting through the Silents that stood between the Doctor and what's on top of the tower. Amy, Rory, and Pinkie were keeping the aliens at bay with several crossbows and the latter's cannon. Twilight had put a force-field up to protect the group. Applejack, Fluttershy and Rarity also set up some obstacles and traps whenever the group had gained some distance between them and their enemies. And the Doctor and Circe were leading the group to the top of the tower.

The group had made it to a spiral staircase and started going up. Their chasers seemed to have vanished from sight. So they started to mark themselves as they go higher up the stairs. When they got to the top they saw the transmitter. Rainbow Dash had most of the storm clouds gone by this point and landed near the group.

The Doctor examined the antennae. He went to Circe and said "This frequency, do you you recognize it?"

Queen Circe checked the screwdriver and said "This is the signal that--"

Circe was interrupted by Anthony who pointed a gun at her and said "Turned us immortal and our kids into rabbits. You should had stayed here in your throne Circe."

The Doctor had noticed the eye-drive Anthony was wearing. He faced the rebel and said "How long were you with them?"

"Oh Doctor." Anthony said with a sneer. "I was with the Silence for the last 108 years. They told me I can bring back the children AND keep our immortality."

Rainbow Dash said "And this doohickey is here because?"

Anthony faced the rainbow-maned pegasus and said "It's a Damocles transmitter, capable of broadcasting the signal across the planet for centuries," He pointed his gun to the pegasus and said "Provided the lightning strikes it enough times. But oh well it can still keep the status quo unfazed here within a 110-mile radius."

The Doctor looked at the device and said "That model is dangerously unstable. If this was fully charged the weight would be enough to destroy the castle and kill everyone inside."

Circe said "I knew someone was responsible for this. The man who made backhand deals with Olympus Limited after the catastrophe of 108 years past. I ran my forces to the ground looking for you."

"Guilty as charged I'm afraid," Anthony then pointed his gun back at her "I was the one who who struck a deal with Olympus when their plan to drive the masses off the planet failed. Most were depressed to the point of wasting their endless lives and other still cared for their children knowing full well that they would not live to return to their true form. If you ask me the kids would be less of a waste as rabbits."

That last sentence was more than enough to get Fluttershy angry. She calmly waked forward and stared at the monster of a man. She said "You think this is okay? That it somehow right for you to go around and ruin people's lives?" Her eyes were staring deeply into Anthony. He was slowly getting scared as the storm clouds were returning to the castle. She moved forward and said "How in the universe do you live with yourself?" Anthony dropped his gun out of fear and ran.

The storm clouds had finally returned to the castle. Ready to activate the antenna. Everyone began to dismantle the transmitter while Rainbow Dash flew off to stop the storm from activating it.

The rainbow-maned pegasus had been kicking away the clouds while the device below was slowing being broken down into parts. The lightning was trying to strike her down but Rainbow Dash was too fast for it to hit. The eye of the storm now looms over the castle now and and appears to be ready to strike the tower.

Rainbow dash remembered her dream and thinks 'I can't let that happen.' She flew toward the eye of the storm and and through it unleashing a sonic rainboom in the process and clearing all the clouds in the process.

By that point The device was dismantled. But Rainbow Dash was hit by lightning as soon as she broke the light barrier. She was almost knocked unconscious by being shocked. She flew down from the stratosphere rather unusually and crashed in the nearby gardens.

The rest of the group had saw her fall and went to help. They were surprised to see her survive the fall. The Doctor also went to help but was stopped by Circe. She said "Why do you risk your live to help others and yet inspire them to risk their lives for you?"

The Doctor said "Because friends help each other?"

Circe said "You're like the Pied Piper you know, charismatic and capable of leading others to their doom. I'd be careful you know?"

"And what about you, Your miracle day has ended and you're sure to see the rabbit population go down."

"Maybe, But not by much." she lamented. "While the people wouldn't let what befalls their children deter them from their wishes. The rabbits have a similar mindset, and it's hard to change something back into something else if they were never the something else to begin with right?"

The Doctor went to see if the pegasus is alright. After confirming that she's was safe and well he went back to Circe.

She said "We here at Aeaea have much reconstruction to do. But you have your own journey Doctor." It was there that several children were popping up where some rabbits have been The people have taken notice and realized that their curse had ended. And a miracle had been born. The Doctor and his group had said their goodbyes. he snapped his fingers and they entered the TARDIS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

Toole Roola had went to her room to rest after helping Cheerilee with her class and seeing everyone return. She started to paint again. The easel had depicted a strange box. The box was black and had a strange circle on it. The circle it self appeared to be glowing while several cats surround the box trying to get it open. By the time she was finished. She was surprised because this is the first time she didn't paint something scary. The multicolored-maned unicorn had went to bed to rest.

Meanwhile The Doctor went to the Anthkythera mechanism to check if anything's changed. the needle was now on Libra and the gars were in different places. He looked at the device and said "Why did this even happen?" Remembering Circe's warning. He tried to determine the next set of coordinates from the device.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeaea 8:00 PM

Anthony had been running ever since he ran from Fluttershy's stare. It was then that stopped to catch some breath. He noticed that there are children now. A cloaked man had appeared in front of him. It was Hermes. He took the wings off his shoes and made a screen.

Anthony was scared. He said "Ares?"

The man on the screen turned his chair. He twirled his blonde mustache and said "I've hoped you would had scared the people off this rock. Now it appears that we've got to do this the hard way. You failed me Anthony, and as much as it fills me with glee to say this: You're fired. Enjoy your new immortality." He then smirked.

Hermes Put his wings back on his shoes and left. Anthony said "Immortality but the chronosteel's gone and the antenna's must had been made inoperable. How--"

A pig-man said "Halt, you're under arrest for the act of treason." Several pig-men had surrounded Anthony. He soon realized that he was in deep trouble. he try to escape but the officers had captured him and sentenced him to prison.

A few hours later. Silence had emerged at the top of the tower. Bringing with them an unconscious Trixie. She was still strapped to the machine and seemed to have been wearing a breathing mask. One silent had activated the machine she was strapped to. The blue unicorn screamed again as she was force to use that spell. The Silents had disappeared before she cast the spell. Soon after time on Aeaea was stopped. The Silents then reappeared and began to pick up the unicorn who was knocked unconscious. A screen appeared in front of one Silent. The woman on the screen said "How's she doing?"

The Silent said "She has been rather cooperative after we brainwashed her."

"Good." she said. The screen vanished and the Silence and Trixie followed.

PreviousChapters Next