• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Aldebaran ♉ Beyond the Legend

TARDIS ??:00

Starsong was inside the dwarf star alloy-lined chamber, practicing her signing. Toola Roola had walked in the room. She heard some screeching from within and covered her ears.

"What happened?" The pink unicorn had startling the violet pegasus in the process.

"Toola Roola?" Starsong said. "Now you know huh."

"Know what?" Toola Roola said.

"My voice, every time I start singing it turns into a screech. I can't even so much as whistle without making everypony run in panic." she then walked closer. "Please, promise me you won't tell anypony about this, ok?"

"Umm ok I guess." the multicolored-maned unicorn assured her friend.

"Thanks." Both ponies left the room. Meanwhile the Doctor was busy studying the date shown by the mechanism. Rainbow Dash flew in.

"What's this doohickey for?" she said.

"This is an Antikythera mechanism." The Doctor said. "Ever seen a clock."

"Um duh." She said.

"Well this is nothing like that. It's more of a compass really, it's what tracking the chronosteel and-- Oh the date is here." He started inputting the date into the TARDIS's controls. "Can you tell the others that I've located the chronosteel?"

"Fine," Rainbow Dash then flew off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cretopolis 6:00 AM 6/05/3108

The TARDIS had landed in a street corner of the city-planet Cretopolis. The place they landed on was blue with orange streets, orange lamps, and some orange buildings. The group had exited the blue box. Twilight Sparkle had noticed the abundance of sentience life forms here. From Humans, to Silurians, to even Adipose.

The Doctor had took out a pamphlet from a nearby stand that read "The Hitchhiker's Guide to Cretopolis: 42nd edition" on the cover.

"Doctor," Amy said. "What is this place?"

"Cretopolis apparently." He was reading the pamphlet. "A galaxy-wide center of culture and trade huh?"

"Whoa there a party store here!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed. She then galloped inside. River Song thought 'That mare will be the death of us one of these days.' and followed the party pony.

Twilight went up to the Doctor and said "You think the chronosteel might be here Doctor?"

"Probably, this is the right time-frame." A couple minutes later the pink earth pony had just galloped out carrying large bags of balloons, cake mix, streamers, and wrapping paper. Confusing everyone in the process. They were near an hotel called "Labyrinth's Oasis."

The Doctor decided to go inside the place. He saw Orange and Blue walls everywhere. There was a woman on the counter. She had orange hair and sky-blue skin, and was wearing orange clothes with her name-tag reading "Ariadne"

"Hello," Ariadne said. "Welcome to the Labyrinth's Oasis. I'm the manager Ariadne. How can I help you?"

"Did you seen or heard of a meteor falling recently?" the Doctor said.

The manager then check her records and said "Ah yes, one did fell nearby the king's house. Why do you ask?"

"May I ask where the king's house is?"

"Here are the directions." She then handed him a map. "Are you gonna be staying at the hotel?"

"No thanks, I had a terrible time at a hotel once, except it wasn't really a hotel."

"I see. Well thanks for considering the Labyrinth's Oasis." the Doctor left the hotel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cretopolis 6:15 AM

Several rings had appeared in an orange street corner on the other side of the city. Sirius and her team had exited the circle. Flitter and Cloudchaser then put on their cloaks and flew north. Lyra and Bon-Bon had moved west, Sirius herself moved east, and Ditzy and Minty moved south.

The Lavender pegasi had landed on a building top and took off their hoods.

"Well that's a nice city there, huh cloud?" Flitter said.

"Huh?" Cloudchaser was distracted. She said "Yeah, it's nice."

"Still worried about the others huh?"

"I know that Sirius had said this [Doctor] of hers would be able to save them. But still, The chronosteel had been scattered across the universe. I still think that we should be able to find some pieces of our own, help them out a bit."

"Well yeah but didn't Sirius said that her time machine couldn't handle the chronosteel's energy or something like that? And that even if we wanted to we can't bring the chronosteel back without causing any damage to the timeline?"

"I still don't understand any of that timey-wimey stuff." Cloudchaser chuckled.

"Yeah, me too," Flitter then sighed. "But I'm pretty sure that bad thinks would happen if we bring any chronosteel back to that time machine."

Both pegasi had sighed. Cloudchaser had said "Well we should probably head back and tell her that the Dragon Virus isn't in this area." Then they had flew back to the circle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS 7:00 AM

Starsong, Cheerilee, and Toola Roola went back to the TARDIS along with the others. When they got there they had noticed a white and gold device that looked similar to the Doctor's sonic screwdriver sticking out of the one of the consoles. The three mares then left the Cutie Mark Crusaders alone.

Scootaloo said "What do you think this thing is?"

Apple Bloom said "Looks like one of these weird screwdrivers."

Sweetie Belle "Nah it looks too big."

While the fillies were discussing what the device is, River Song had been in another room of the blue box. She had been examining the mechanism. The Doctor had walked in the room.

"Any luck?" he said.

"I'm sorry my love," she said. "But with what I have learned about archeology. I still can't get this thing to turn."

"I have a feeling that the mechanism won't turn until we find all the chronosteel in this time frame. By the way, do you know a Max Zeus?"

"Haven't heard of him. Why do you ask?"

"Just a little curious, that's all."

River knew the Doctor was hiding something. But at this point she didn't care. She said "Well I'm gonna explore the place, get some fresh air, and maybe find the chronosteel and find out more about this [Max Zeus.]" River then left the TARDIS. The Doctor decided to do the same thing.

PreviousChapters Next