• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Mebsuta ♊ Diamond's End

Surface of HD 59686 b 11:00 AM 6/30/3128

Castor and Icarus were planting dynamite as fast as they can on the barren surface. The brown ground was perfect for the explosions. The winged scientist was finished placing the last stick of dynamite on a high platform.

"Are you ready?" Castor said.

The Scientist nodded and flew far away from the blast zone. Castor scanned the ground for any lifeforms, and saw nothing but Golems. She then detonated the explosives from a distance. The blast made large holes revealing the mines below.

"Come On." He took the little girl's hand and flew to a nearby mountain. His wings started to feel hot...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus Limited Crystal Mines (HD 59686 b) 11:07 AM

The Doctor's group had started making the trek to the largest deposit of crystals in the mine. They followed the pathway without a ceiling to not confront the Golems yet. Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy were talking about how things went.

"I'm glad that we were able to be cured in time," said Fluttershy. "But I wonder if They will be alight up there."

"Don't worry, I'm sure they will be alright." Twilight said.

"But they said the surface is dangerous..." Meanwhile Applejack was comforting the fillies about losing the crystal cutie-marks. And River Song was talking to the Doctor.

"Doctor that gem on Icarus's sleeve, was that a neural relay?" she said.

"Why yes it was." he said. He was carrying a manual detonator.

"Would be very useful in the 51st century." River said. The Doctor was saddened by that response. For he knew what would befall his wife. Eventually the group made it the deposit. There they saw multiple Golems. And several giant spheres There was a pathway to the side of where they entered. They took the path upward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surface of HD 59686 11:30 AM

Icarus flew over a tall mountain. He began planting the dynamite sticks from above. Castor planted her explosives form the ground. So far so good until...

His wings disintegrated from the intense heat of the sun. The scientist fell after planting the last stick of explosives on the mountain.

"Icarus!" Castor went to the crash site on the foot of the mountain. She saw the corpse dead and unmoving. The crystal on the sleeve began glowing. Castor knew what that was. The crystal girl in the black shirt took the crystal from the lab coat. But when she removed the small device the ground gave way from beneath and both fell back into the mines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus Limited Crystal Mines (HD 59686 b) 11:45 AM

The Doctor and his group had finished planting the explosives. The unicorns used their telekinesis to mount the explosives on the the walls, The pegasi mounted them to the ceilings and everyone else planted them on the floor. Things were going well until several explosions were heard. the golems had noticed the bombs, and their planters. There was silence for a few seconds until River shot the first Golem with her sonic blaster. Everyone started defending the explosives while the Doctor tried to plant the final bomb.

While the Time Lord ran to plant the bombs The others were busy buying time. River started shooting the Golems. Amy and Rory had let the small children and the scientist outside to safety. Applejack and Rainbow dash had been kick the golems out of the caves. Twilight and used her magic the halt the golems and the others were busy, hiding, or protecting those being hid. The Doctor was almost there until...

The Golems had surrounded him along with some silents. A screen had appeared with the eye patch lady on it.

"Hello again Doctor, How was the wedding?" she deadpanned.

"Fine, except for you know, the universe being destroyed, your cronies ambushing area 52, and suddenly waking up in a word where everything happens at once. On second thought that isn't fine, it's rubbish. How was your death?" the Doctor said.

"Why don't you find out, you and your friends?"

The Doctor hid the detonator behind his back while he was busy talking with the woman on the holographic screen. He said "What do you want now?"

"Your death, Your real death, oh and the chronosteel too." she said

"Why the chronosteel?" he said.

"I have my reasons, and besides it's not like you'll live to see them fall into my hands." she said. The Doctor looked to the room behind him and saw that all his companions had escaped.

"Think again. Germonio!" The Doctor threw the dynamite and pressed the detonator. He ran as far as he can marking himself with tally marks as he ran. Part of the mountain above them had collapsed. When the piece the Time Lord threw at the aliens had exploded The Time Lord was far away from the blast.

Meanwhile The rest of the group ran as far away as they can from the blast zone. When they were several dozen yards The explosions had stopped. Pollux had noticed some one in the distance. The crystal girl went ahead while the others ran another way. The figure looked familiar. Pollux took a closer look.

"Castor?" said Pollux. Indeed it was her twin.

Meanwhile the others went to rest. Cheerilee and her friends were taking care of the fillies, while Pinkie Pie and Twilight did a roll call.

"Where Pollux?" Twilight said.

Pygmalion had realized that they lost her. He went back the way they came. Rory and Amy asked their daughter and Daedalus to lead the group back to the complex and then followed Pygmalion.

Back with the crystal twins. Castor was limping. Pollux realized that Icarus was dead, and that her sister had lost an arm and a piece of her leg. The perception filter broke during the fall showing her as a statue made of amethyst. The gem on Castor's forehead started glowing as well. Pollux realized that Castor died as well. She lamented her loss and cried.

When Castor was a few inches away from her twin she put Icarus' corpse down and said "Don't worry." She removed the black tear-shaped gem from her forehead and placed it on her sister's forehead. The gem interlocked with a similar what tear-shaped gem on Pollux. the twin in white knew what was going on and said "We'll always be together forever right?"

"Of course." Castor then gave her the green gemstone she removed from Icarus' sleeve. Like Castor's gem it too glowed. The jewels on Pollux's head began to glow. When the glow faded. The statue that was once Castor broke apart, smiling. When Pygmalion, Amy and Rory found her they saw the pile and Jewels and Icarus' corpse. The Doctor had managed to find them and saw the that Pollux was crying. Pygmalion was brought to his knees by the grief of having lost one of his daughters. Until he saw the gems on Pollux's head and smiled. The Doctor went to his companions and they asked what had happened.

The doctor explained about the neural relays and how he first saw them in a library so large that it didn't need a name. And that trough it Castor and Pollux now inhabit the same body. A fact that had made Pygmalion shed more tears of happiness. But everyone saw the glowing emerald in Pollux's hand and realized that Icarus was also a data ghost. The group then went back to the other complex and the TARDIS. Knowing that Icarus was but inches away from Hades' doorstep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus Limited Crystal Mines (HD 59686 b) 12:30 PM

River Song, Daedalus, and the 12 ponies are back in the complex near the TARDIS. Toola Roola was busy painting again. Starsong and Cheerilee were watching from a distance.

"Do you think she's hiding something?" Starsong said. She looked back at her multicolored-maned friend.

"I don't know, she's been acting different since we left Equestria." Cheerilee said.

The plum earth pony and the purple saw that the pink unicorn had left the room. They took a peek at the painting. The image was that of themselves in a weird landscape. There were spinning tops everywhere, the land was checkered, and the houses were floating. The painting itself seems chaotic.

"This looks familiar somehow." said Cheerilee. They heard some footsteps and exited the room. Toola Roola entered the room and started finishing the painting.

"Not bad." Sighed the pink unicorn. "But I still feel like something's missing." She then covered the easel and levitated it back to the TARDIS. When she went outside she saw that green pony again. Cheerilee and Starsong were watching from a distance.

"Who the hay is that?" Starsong said.

"I don't know." said Cheerilee. "I haven't seen her before and I'm sure nopony else made it to the TARDIS without us noticing.

The green unicorn was moving closer to Toola Roola and said "You know, losing a friend's trust is the fastest way of losing a friend."

"I have nothing to say to you." she said

"Keeping secrets? painting tragedies from past <i>and</i> future? seems like some untrustworthy acts to me." said the photo-negative double. The green unicorn looked to her side where the other two ponies were.

"Leave me alone." Toola Roola noticed her two friends spying on her and said "And leave them out of this!"

"Cats have to leave their bags to breathe, they're not like boxes you know?" The green pony vanished. Toola Roola then said "Cheerilee, Starsong, you can come out not."

the two mares were surprised by the statement. They had been found out. Cheerilee emerged from the hiding place first and said "Umm Toola Roola, who in the world was that?" Starsong then followed.

"I'll explain later, can you help me move thin inside the TARDIS?" said the pink unicorns. The other mare nodded and helped her moved the painting inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus Limited Crystal Mines (HD 59686 b) 1:00 PM

The Doctor's group had managed to get back to the complex. They went inside the subterranean building and found Daedalus. the scientist was relived that the Doctor and Pollux had survived. He saw the yin-yang shape on Pollux's forehead and said "Did Castor use the neural relay on Pollux?"

"Yes," said the Doctor. "and she's not the only one with access to a neural relay." He took the emerald out of the pocket. The glow was faint. Daedalus realized that it was his son emerald and said "We must make haste, there is still time to save Icarus."

"You don't mean..." said Pollux. A hologram of Castor projected out of Pollux's body. Everyone had a surprised look on their face.

"How did she do that?" Rory said.

"The neural relay had transferred her consciousnesses into the Pollux's databanks." Pygmalion said.

"In essence they are like two people in the same body. Castor will live on in her sister's body. We must find some emeralds quickly." Daedalus said with a sense of urgency.

"But that experiment not even tested yet, we need to synchronize the crystals to the brainwaves to even attempt something as risky." Pygmalion said.

"Pond, Rory get River." the Doctor said. The Pond-Williams did as he asked and the Doctor took out his sonic screwdriver and said "I can help with the frequency issue."

"OK Doctor." Daedalus said. They went to work making a body for Icarus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

Icarus was running away from something. There was 108 planets in the sky around him. They ate trapped orbiting the small Dyson Sphere in the center. The sphere he is running in. There were screams everywhere. Multiple aliens were chasing him as well as other aliens speaking of 108 still points, and 88 screaming stars. Icarus tripped and fell. and fell unconscious as a white light engulfed him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympus Limited Crystal Mines (HD 59686 b) 3:00 PM

Icarus had opened his eyes and saw that he was back at the complex. His father and Pygmalion was here, as was the Doctor, River, Amy, Rory, and the twins.

"What happened?" he said. He looked at his hand, It was green and crystalline. He remembered falling from the sky earlier. He thought "I should have been dead."

"Indeed," said River. "Apparently neural relays have been around earlier the the 51st century. Your father and the Doctor helped save your life. Cut it a little close but..."

"Oh, can't believe I forgot about the relay." Icarus said. Rory and the Doctor was applying the perception filter on the crystal body. He noticed that the twins looked different. Castor was wearing a gold shirt with an equally golden dragon on the center, as well as the beasts from the last two shirts they wore. Pollux on the other hand was a holographic image and wearing a similar shirt.

"Castor, Pollux what happened?"

Castor went up to him and said "I fell down while retrieving your neural relay. the fall had killed me but I have enough time find my sister."

"I let my sister take refuge inside my body." Said Pollux. Icarus noticed the black-and-white gemstones on castor's head. Pollux resumed "I couldn't bear the thought of losing my sister, and she couldn't stand losing you."

"Okay," said Rory. "I haven't nursed a crystal homunculus thing before but Pygmalion and I did some tests."

"And?" Icarus said.

"There are no anomalies inside the crystals. Your going to be alright."

"And the Heliotrope Golems?"

"Gone." Said Pygmalion. "We help planted some bombs of our own and together we stopped the golems."

Daedalus then joked "And brightened up own own piece of the universe in the process."

Icarus had laughed at that. For he knew that the Golems were stopped, and that the Doctor was true to his word. Everyone Lives.

After a while the Doctor had remembered that he still had the pieces of the chonosteel from the meteor. He and his companions said their goodbyes to the scientists and entered the TARDIS. The blue box then faded out of sight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

The Doctor went to the chronosteel chamber there he let the pieces go. They took their places in the room. The respective constellations then appeared along with the sign for Gemini (♊) appeared glowing a radiant orange. The Antikythera mechanism then changed it's bearings again. Now the needles point to the sign for Cancer (♋).

"That makes 18 pieces of chronosteel, 70 more to go." Said the Doctor

The mechanism had change it coordinates. The needle was stuck on Cancer. But the planets were in different points. The planets shifted again, and again, and again. The Doctor was confused by this sudden change. He took the mechanism and began to study it.

Meanwhile Rarity was busy working on her dresses. Applejack had waked in on her.

"Umm Rarity are you alright?" said Applejack.

Rarity then levitated her red glasses and said "Of course I'm fine darling. Why would you ask a question like that?"

"Because you don't even have your gemstones out. You usually have your stones out in case you want to pretty-fy your dresses. You even packed a saddle bag of them when Equestria was overrun by those silents." Said the orange earth pony.

Rarity had noticed her lack of gems near her pony-shaped mannequin. She said "Well maybe i just don't feel like gems today. I'll see you later." She then left her room.

"Something's up." said Applejack. The farm pony went to see if there's anything wrong with the fashion-obsessed mare.

PreviousChapters Next