• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Coxa ♌ Long Live the King

TARDIS ??:00

The Doctor, Amy, Rory, and River entered the blue box. They saw Pinkie Pie searching around the control room. Oddly enough she was wearing a bowler's hat. The Doctor didn't notice this as he went to pilot the TARDIS elsewhere in London. Twilight Sparkle was unimpressed. She was wearing a deerstalker hat.

The Doctor then noticed the odd hats and said "What are you doing?"

Twilight said "Pinkie Pie thought she could try to practice begin a detective."

Pinkie Pie bounced around the place and said "Nope, no clues here."

River then looked at her husband and said "I'm not taking you hat shopping after this."

The Doctor then went to work piloting the time machine. The blue box disappeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Museum of London 12:17 PM 7/21/2011

Sherlock, Lestrade, John, and the suspects went to the museum. There they saw the Nemean skin vanish. On the floor Sherlock noticed another Nemean skin. He examined it and said "Leather duplicate, Obviously made in Africa from someone killing a plain old lion. The tanning of the hide had taken place a week ago, and it was spray painted gold."

Lestrade sent a team to investigate the stolen skin. He told the suspects to stay in the exhibit. The detective asked Craig to speak in private.

"What do you want?" Craig said.

"Where did you get that tie?" Sherlock said.

Craig suddenly noticed the tie with the elephant that he was wearing. He said "I don't know I can't remember."

"Because you put it on when you saw the janitor take the skin."

John Watson then appeared in front of the two. He said "Lestrade wants to speak with you Craig." The businessman took off the tie and gave it to the detective. The buisnes mans said "Keep it, You seem to remember wearing it."

The blogger said "What did you do."

"I simply asked him about that tie he wore." Suddenly a blue police box appeared in front of them. Sherlock said "Well as if the madman wasn't ridiculous enough, now he Deus ex Machinas his way into the museum."

The duo entered the box and found Pinkie Pie bouncing in front of their faces. Surprising John. The other ponies were trying to get her out of their space. Sherlock just went to the Doctor and gave him the tie. The Doctor said "So, what did you find?"

Sherlock said "Someone wanted to throw us off with the murder. I've seen many cases and I know that when you eliminated the impossible, whatever remains no matter how mad must be the truth. A truth that is being silenced. Odd word that one Silence. I deduce that word has another meaning."

Pinkie Pie had just put her hat on John when he answered his mobile. He pt it on the speaker. It was Lestrade. He said "Come in we are being attacked." Everyone after hearing that exited the TARDIS and went to see what was going on there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Museum of London 12:34 PM

The group went to another room of the museum. They saw multiple Silents and a man wearing the real Nemean skin. Craig was being held at gunpoint by the janitor. Lestrade and the others are unconscious.

Sherlock said "So that's the reason. You faked your death to get the skin and hold the C.E.O. of Titanic Skies for a ransom?"

The janitor said "Yes you got me." He then pointed the gun at the detective. "Now that you solved the case I guess it's not your problem." He walked closer to the detective.

The Doctor said "Why did you want the Nemean skin?"

"Haven't you read the myth?" The janitor let Craig go and a Silent took him out. "Long ago Heracles was tasked to slay this lion. The lion was invincible to all but the strongest weapons."

"So you took the skin for shot at invincibility?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

the janitor pointed his gun at the pegasus and said "Why yes. And I bet Sherlock here would had done the same had his brother left him alone. I'm gonna enjoy this. the day i silence the Reichenbach hero." He aimed at the detective until The Silents sent several million bolts of electricity at him. The janitor fell down dead. The aliens thank knocked Craig unconscious. Some of them moved closer to the Doctor and Detective.

Sherlock took out his gun and said "Go ahead, worse people than you tried." He pointed his gun at the Silents. But they picked up the skin and said "Your time will come." They then vanished.

The Doctor and everyone else were placing tally marks on each other. they had forgotten the encounter. John said "What had happened?"

They took a look at the janitor, charred carcass. He was electrocuted to death. Sherlock said "Well look at that he really was dead."

The Doctor took a look at the tally marks and said "No I think he died a few seconds ago."

Sherlock examined the marks and said "I suspect that the killers can't be directly remembered huh? Well you better go. I don't want to explain the ponies or the dead corpse of the blue box."

Craig then stood up. As sis the others. By that point Sherlock and the Doctor's group left. Lestrade then saw that Craig was wielding a gun. He saw the janitor's corpse and said "Book him."

Craig noticed the gun that killed the janitor was in his hand and was arrested by Lestrade and the others. He said "What in the hell?"

Lestrade said "Craig Ronald Osborn. You are under arrest for murder and theft."

The C.E.O. said "No, No, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" As he was hauled off to Scotland Yard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Museum of London 12:55 PM

The Doctor's group went to the TARDIS. Everyone but the Doctor went inside the box when Sherlock said "I would keep an eye out for your friend. It appears she's closer than you think."

The Doctor took back the bowler hat from John and said "Yeah, Goodbye."

"The plot thickens Doctor. There is a conspiracy at work. One hell-bent on your death and the destruction of the universe. A Diabolus ex Vinco will arrive and make the stars scream in terror. I'm sure we'll meet again one day. But until then watch out for enemies." The Doctor then entered the TARDIS and the blue box faded out of the time period.

John saw the police hauling Craig off and went to check out the problem. Sherlock tooka look at the scene and said "Not Good?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

The Doctor entered the dwarf star alloyed room again. He checked the Antikythera mechanism. The needle not points to the sign for Virgo (♍) River Song walked in and said "You think she's returned huh?"

The Doctor remembered the the visions he had back in the dream world and said "I know Rose had returned. We must find the rest of the chronosteel quickly."

Rainbow Dash was eavesdropping from behind the entrance. She thought 'who is this Rose?' She left the corner just as the Doctor was leaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiswick 3:00 PM 7/22/2011

Donna Noble was busy watching the telly. The announcer said "Just yesterday The C.E.O. of Titanic Skies INC. Had been arrested in The Museum of London for charges of theft and murder. Local police said that they had no memory of what happened before the arrest but saw the suspect holding a gun and and the victim: a janitor at the museum dead a day prior, in the center of the room..."

"Oi, these news stories are getting more and more ridiculous every day." Donna said. She left the living room to find her husband Shawn Temple.

The announcer continued "...The shareholders of Titanic Skies have in a press conference this morning agreed to pass control of the company to Max Zeus. The son of Craig and Rhea Zeus. Details at 3:00"

Donna Noble was suddenly imagining a giant wasp in he room. She was having a small headache. But paid it no mind and went to see Shawn.

PreviousChapters Next