• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Al Tarf ♋ Gateway to Dreams...

The Planet Of Lotuses 7:30 PM 7/5/3200

River Song was busy lurking around a nearby building. She overheard a conversation through a window. She went to the corner to listen

"...So Professor Morpheus, you think getting test subject is that easy?"

"Of course. We already handed out the flyers and our project can get rid of dreams."

"But sir we've been at this for 108 years now, people are dying because of this!"

"The mayor and our superiors already made it illegal for citizens not to take the substance. Visitors and scientists like us are exempt. The least we could do is try to make sure that it doesn't kill the locals."

"I guess." The first voice left. River had noticed something near the wall there. There was some chronosteel! She cant make out the rest but the center orb was a yellowish orange and had the constellation and sign for Cancer.

The Doctor had caught up to his wife. He asked her what did she found. River pointed to the spheres and the remaining scientist. One of them had a name tag that read "Morpheus: Olympus Limited's Dream R&D Section."

The Doctor and River returned to the TARDIS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS 8:00 PM

River and the Doctor had entered the blue box. They saw that the ponies had already returned. Toola Roola was levitating a flyer. The multicolored-maned unicorn had saw that the Doctor had returned and went to him.

"Doctor," said the pink unicorn. "Do you know what this is?" She lifted the flyer up to the Doctor. The Time Lord had examined it and said "Oh, they're looking for test subjects." He then saw the contact info and saw the name Morpheus on it. He asked River and her parents to came with him.

Meanwhile Applejack and Rainbow Dash were having a chat.

"Listen, do you think that The Doctor can be trusted?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Darn Tooting." Applejack said. "Why do you think he couldn't be trusted?"

"Let's see: There's the fact that he and his buddy came into a private party..."

"Pinkie invited them, of course a private party would be unusual for her."

"Then moments when the party starts these so called [Silents] show up..."

"Yeah well, um..."

"Then they turned the population of Equestria into metal. And stopped time there. All of these events are a little too coincidental, don't you think?"

Applejack notes that her cyan friend had a point. But she is certain that she can trust the Doctor and that thinks that deep down Rainbow dash know she can trust him too.

The Time lord had returned to the control panel and explained about where the chronosteel is. Every one went to get some some sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Planet Of Lotuses 6:00 AM 7/6/3200

The Doctor and his companions have enter the building River Song was spying on the scientists. They saw a woman at the clerk. She said "And who are you supposed to be?"

The Doctor took out his psychic paper and said "I'm Dr. John Smith, everyone calls me [The Doctor]. I'm here to see someone called Morpheus."

"I see," said the secretary. "I'll call him up." she left the room. Starsong had noticed something about Toola Roola. she went to ask her if she was OK. Meanwhile Pinkie Pie was still bouncing around the room and Twilight saw some sort of monster swimming in the sky. The alien looked like a crab mixed with some sort of octopus or squid. the purple unicorn was a little interested.

The woman returned with a scientist. The scientist put his glasses back on and said "Hello. I am Professor Morpheus. Current head of the L.O.T.U.S. You must be the Doctor right?"

The Time Lord said "Yes." He went up to him and asked him a few question taking out the tube from the other day.

"What in the world did was in this tube? I saw a man take something out of it and then die shortly after."

The scientist looked at the tube very carefully and said "It's the drug Tartarus. It's was made from the Lotuses you see around you. Rumor has it that it has mysterious proprieties."

"Explain." the Time Lord commanded.

"Well apparently subject that took the drugs were sent into a dream world, sort of like a computer MMO, but...".

"...without the computer?" the Doctor said. The head scientist rubbed his blond hair and said "Yes. I was sent here by my employer to research the drug. I hoped to make the effect less lethal, and find a cure for the addition."

"I see but why?" said the Doctor. They heard something break. and found Rainbow Dash trying to fly indoors.

"Our employer Olympus Limited, is trying to force the drug on the citizens of this planet. You see the company bought the planet our several decades ago. And they think that if the people are trapped in their ideal world that they wouldn't find anything to complain about. I was transferred here shorty after they bought the planet. They think I was try to make the substance stronger, but in reality I've been working on a cure for this drug."

The Doctor has been trying to hold his rage back ever since he heard the word "force." Morpheus then handed him the chronosteel and said "I've heard a lot about you Doctor. I know what this is and I know that you are the only one who can save them from their nightmares."

He handed them the spheres. In addition to the Cancer one there were 6 other spheres. each one had the Chamaleon and Vela constellations. The Doctor had said "How do you know what the chronosteel is?"

Morpheus responded by saying "One of my friends is an Olympian. An interesting fellow called Hades. he tells me what happens at the top. And he recently he sent me a message telling me of the 88 screaming stars."

"Alright. I'll help you find the cure for this drug then. I'll get some things fro the TARDIS and be right back." Said the Doctor. The Doctor told his companions to stay here while he gets to the TARDIS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Planet of Lotuses 7:00 AM

Morpheus took the companions to a nearby field of the lotuses they were researching. He said "I would avoid eating this plant."

Applejack was holding back Pinkie Pie. Trying to stop her from inhaling the plants. Morpheus had left the field. followed by Amy, Rory, and River.

The ponies were busy having fun on the fields. Toola Roola was busy painting using an easel and paintbrush lent by one of the scientist. At last she had finally painted something that didn't involve any death, or destruction or anything bad. Or so she thought.

"Why are you painting yourself eating a Lotus?" Twilight said. She came from behind and surprised the pastel pink unicorn. Toola Roola Had looked at the painting and indeed saw an image of her head, Red-orange-and-yellow mane and all and a lotus with bite marks. Her fears and agony had returned. Starsong and Cheerilee had saw the painting, and the artist pony try to cover it. Everyone else paid them no attention, they were busy with their own conversations.

Meanwhile Morpheus had returned to his lab and continued to study a lotus. He then noticed the Doctor's human companions had followed him.

"What do you want?" he said.

"How did you met this Hades?" she said.

Rory was busy examining the Lotus and Morpheus' notes. Morpheus then said "My brother, Thanatos was in charge of executions, He introduced me to the warden Hades, and the three of us had discussed many things. We all knew that Hades hated his job and Thanatos had a lot of issues with murdering lives even if the lives he took were murderers themselves. They quit their jobs after someone told Hades that he was his brother. That some was Max Zeus, C.E.O of Olympus Limited. I was hired shortly after Hades became an Olympian. And the previous head of the project was fired."

"There's that name again?" She was feeling worried, for all her studying and the time she spent with the Doctor she had only recently heard of this name or of Olympus Limited. She couldn't help but wonder what could this mean.

Rory had finished examining the plant and notes. Morpheus had said "I believe I am almost done with the cure but the ingredients I need to finish it can't be found here. I hope the Doctor has what I need to finish it."

Amy and Rory and noticed something in the notes.

"I think that these dreams may be separated into Layers, judging from these notes some of the data implies that there is a deeper dream in here." said Rory.

"You researched dreams?" said Amy. "When did you do this?"

"Since our honeymoon, you never know when something like the Dream Lord will pop up." said Rory. "It also might have helped to watched [Inception.]"

There was a huge crash and the group went outside. The field was a mess. Some of the plants were eaten. There was signs of a struggle. They realized that the survivors of Equestia's demise was still in the fields. They went to where they left the ponies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS 7:30 AM

The Doctor went to place the chronosteel in the dwarf-star-alloyed room. There he let the chronosteel go and the metal took their place on the ceiling. The respective constellation had appeared and the room brightened up a little more. the Sign for Cancer(♋) had appeared in the room's ceiling a slightly yellowish-orange. "Well then, Now to find that cure." The Doctor had put some things in a small box when the phone on the TARDIS started ringing. The Doctor picked up the phone and said "Hello?"

"Doctor, we have a problem." said a voice trough the phone. It was Amy. She and Rory had saw the field where the ponies were. They were knocked unconscious and covered in tally marks, Some of the lotuses were missing, and there were dead silents around the group.

The Doctor said "I'll be right there." and left the blue box.

PreviousChapters Next