• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Rasalhague � Nightmare's Laughther

??? ??:00

Pinkie Pie was bouncing inside a metal sphere-shaped spacecraft. She said "Maybe I can find someone to party with here." as she happily bounced on the the starship. She looked out and saw a mostly pitch sky with two thirds not having stars. "Huh weird." she said. She passed a sign that said "108 still points."

She noticed something moved in the distance. But the silhouette moved away. Pinkie said "Hey wait!" The pink earth pony then moved and chased after the shadow. She got a closer look at the other pony. To her surprise, it was Pinkie herself, wearing her Element.

The Pinkie clone ran away. Pinkie said "Hey I need to talk to you." The shadow moved into a hallway that was frozen over. Pinkie skated across the hall and chased the shadow. Passing a sign that read "88 screaming stars."

Eventually she caught up the her doppelganger in a room that looked like a beach. There was a glowing sphere over the sea. Pinkie saw her friends in the distance, they too were wearing their own Elements of Harmony. "Another Harmony" was written in the sand.

She said to her friends "Hey guys..." But her doppelganger noticed her and gestured her to stay there. The tide was coming.

The cloned Pinkie moved closer to her friends and then the 6 ponies moved toward the water. Pinkie Pie could only watch in horror as the water dissolved their hooves and they mixed with the liquid. The bearer of the Elements were about to use them on the sphere, but the tide came. The tsunami took Pinkie's clone and her friends, and they dissolved into the ocean, Element and all.

Pinkie was now scared. The sea was readying for another tidal wave. The pink earth pony moved as fast as she can but as the clouds over her darkened and the wave was reaching heights unheard of Pinkie could only run in futility. The towering tsunami tried to cover Pinkie Pie who tripped on a tree branch. The wave had engulfed her and the entire island. Pinkie had tried to escape but saw her body turn to liquid and mix with the treacherous sea, until nothing was left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

Pinkie Pie had woken from a nightmare. One similar to what Rainbow Dash and Rarity described their dreams to be like. She went to find and tell her friends what happened.

Meanwhile the Doctor was talking to Rory and Amy in the dwarf star alloyed room. Rory said "So you think that the chronosteel brought us together?"

The Doctor said "Of course Rory, I did say that this chronosteel was made differently from the normal alloy, and that it had it's own unique properties as a result."

Amy said "But why?"

The Doctor said "Well perhaps it sensed something in you Pond. You did reboot the universe once and you remembered what happened in that aborted timeline."

Amy said "Don't remind me." They exited the room. Amy looked at Rose and said to the Doctor "But what about her?"

The Doctor said "Who, Rose?"

Amy said "You did say that she was trapped in an alternate dimension."

The Doctor said "I think she's here for the same reason you're here now. The chronosteel. You understand that had things been different you and Rory would still be home after our trip to that hotel."

Amy said "Maybe."

The Doctor then looked back at Rose and River. They discussed their adventures Rose said "I've seen things you would not believe."

River said "I had been raised as a weapon in the 51st century and traveled with the Doctor. Try me."

Rose said "I've met ghosts."

River said "I've seen angels, they're not as good as you think."

Rose said "Slitheen, in Downing Street."

River said "What about Daleks then?"

Rose said "I've met the emperor, and I had seen gas-mask zombies."

River rebutted with "Nazis."

Rose said "I've seen a whole alternate universe."

River said "I caused and helped abort an alternate timeline."

Rose said "What about a werewolf then?"

River answered "No haven't seen a werewolf, but I have witness the death and rebirth of the universe."

Rose was surprised. She said "Really?"

River nodded. By that point the Doctor had left to study and gather the coordinates.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

Pinkie Pie had found her friends and told them about her nightmare. She said "I told you it's true. I still remember it like it just happened."

Rainbow Dash said "Pinkie, it did happen." She then sighed and thought 'First me, then Rarity now Pinkie, who's next Fluttershy?'

Rarity said "Excuse me?"

Rainbow Dash said "What?"

Rarity said "You said something about Fluttershy?"

Rainbow Dash said "What? no." She then thought 'What's going on it's though she could read my mind.'

Twilight was baffled. She said "Wait were you thinking we were reading your mind?"

Now Rainbow Dash was confused. She thought 'How did she know that?'

Applejack thought 'What the hay is going on? This is getting too weird.'

Pinkie thought 'I don't know. It's not as weird as those dreams though.'

Fluttershy gasped at this revelation. She blushed and said "Um you didn't hear anything form my mind did you?"

Rainbow Dash said "No Fluttershy, I didn't."

Fluttershy was a little relived. Twilight said "First these dreams, now this. Something's going on here."

Rarity said "Perhaps it's time to let the Doctor know about this?"

Twilight thought 'Okay, we'll let the Doctor know about this telepathy.'

The others agreed. As they went to the Doctor for some help.

Meanwhile Starsong and Toola Roola were in a room. The multicolored maned unicorn was painting something. She said "You sure this will work Starsong?"

The violet pegasus said "Sure, Maybe if you were asked to paint a specific thing. Maybe you won't be painting your dreams so often. Now paint some cumulonimbus clouds on a blue sky."

The pink unicorn said "What?"

The violet pegasus explained what these clouds were.

Toola Roola said "Okay." She then started painting some clouds on the easel. When she finished she said "So far so good." Then she looked at the painting and saw that the clouds and sky were both a foreboding gray.

Starsong said "Well at least you didn't paint your nightmares again."

Toola Roola said "Wait, maybe I can fix this." She tried painting over it. When she was finished the image now has the same storm clouds as a backgrounds. But there was a sword suspended over a bleeding heart shape. Two other swords had pierced the shape and the first has been suspended by 6 hairs. Two pink on one of them curled. two purple with one of them curled as well, one blond, and one strand of rainbow hair.

The multicolored maned unicorn signed. She and Starsong had covered the painting up and moved the easel to her room. They passed Cheerilee and the 3 fillies. The plum earth pony noticed her friend's distraught expression. They also passed Flitter and Cloudchaser. It was there that Starsong and Toola Roola went their separate ways. The pink unicorn put the easel away.

The TARDIS was about to land soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corinth-VI 4:00 PM 12/9/5067

The TARDIS had landed on a planet called Corinth-VI, and nearby a building in a city. The Doctor and his companions have exited. There they saw a blond woman. The woman said "Hello there. My name's Cassandra. I've been expecting you Doctor."

The Doctor said "Expecting me?"

Cassandra said "The cards can tell me everything Doctor. Come inside all of you." She turns around and leads the group inside a nearby building. Once inside Cassandra pulled out a deck of Tarot cards.

She said "Well let's see now." She took out a card that says "The Fool" on it the card depicts the TARDIS in the time vortex. On top of the TARDIS was a man and his dog about to step off the top. The card had "0" on the upper left corner. Cassandra said "This is the card of beginnings. A genesis of your journey. This card tells me that you are looking for something. A McGuffin perhaps?"

The Doctor said "You could say that."

Pinkie thought 'How does she know that?'

Twilight thought 'I don't know.'

Cassandra took out another card and placed it on the table. The card depicts someone wearing a hooded cloak. He was carrying a staff with a lantern on it. The card read at the bottom "The Hermit." and had "IX" on the upper right. Cassandra said "This tells me that you are always on the move Doctor. You never stay in one place long. You only have one constant companion."

"And what's that?" The Doctor said.

"Death." Cassandra then put another card on the spread. The card show the 11th Doctor himself wielding a scythe. The card said "Death" on the bottom but the text had faded so much that it appears that nothing was on there to begin with. The upper right number read "XIII." Cassandra said "This card is one of change. It tells of someone who inspires great change. One who is refereed to by false names, for he keeps his real one secret. Doctor Death is the only companion that has been with you all this time. You've inspired great change but you must be careful or else this companion will drive all the others off the metaphorical cliff."

Twilight said "Are any of these card literal?"

Cassandra said "Usually not, these cards are highly symbolic." She placed a card on the spread. The card depicts Amy Pond with two cups. the card said "Temperance" on the bottom and had "XIV" on the upper right. Cassandra looked at Twilight and her friends and said "This is a card that tells of Harmony and the merging of opposites. Two worlds that intersected and became part of each other no matter how different they are."

Pinkie thought 'Why did you ask that Twilight?'

Twilight thought 'I have a feeling that these card are important somehow.' The Doctor noticed something was off with the bearers of the Elements.

Cassandra put a fifth card on the spread. The card had "The Magician" on the bottom and "I" on the upper right. The card image depicts the 10th Doctor with his sonic screwdriver lengthened to a staff and adorned with an infinity symbol. Cassandra said "This card is one of endless possibilities. It's no wonder that you would come to offer that to your companions." The spread is now in the formation of a pentagram.

The ponies were confused by the image as The Doctor never told them about regenerations before. Cassandra said "We will meet again and please note that these cards seem to be imbued with the power of the Sun." Twilight was confused by that sentence. The Doctor and his companions left the building and decided to rest in the TARDIS. For tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

Hera Zeus met up with The Silents again. The eye-patch lady said "Well we expected the subjects to develop telepathy sooner."

Hera said "Yeah you'd think that those lotuses would produce immediate results beyond trapping you in dreams."

The eye-patched woman said "Where's Max Zeus?"

"He had another meeting today."

The two women were talking about their plans, unaware that Aphrodite was listening in on their conversation. She said to a device "Hades, go warn Thanatos. I think his brother's research was being used for more than just putting people inside perfect dream worlds." She then continued to listen and Hera and The Silence discuss their plans.

PreviousChapters Next