• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Kaus ♐ The Nanobotic Resonance

TARDIS ??:00

The Doctor, River, Rose, Amy, and Rory had returned to the TARDIS. There they saw Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack in the TARDIS. Twilight said "Oh, hello Doctor." and began reading the flyer she obtained earlier.

"Hello." said the Doctor. "What are you reading?"

River and Rose went off somewhere and Amy and Rory went off in another path. Twilight gave the Doctor the flyer. It read:

<i>The Hephaestus Division need volunteers for project AETOS. For details talk to Prometheus...</i> The Doctor kept reading the flyer until his timey-wimey detector went off. He noticed and saw that the flyer was made by someone nor from this time.

"Doctor what going on?" Twilight said.

"Tell your friends to meet me in front of this address." He pointed to the address and went to get the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaukasos 11:00 AM 1/11/5167

Toola Roola, Cheerilee, Starsong, Flitter and Cloudchaser were walking around the dome city when they saw a museum and observatory. Toola Roola and Cheerilee decided to check out the museum. Starsong and the other two went to check out the observatory. To their surprise they found Lyra and Bonbon in the observatory.

Starsong said "What are you doing here? I've never pegged you an astronomer."

Bonbon said "Neither would I see you as one as well. Lyra was looking telescope to look for more [hands.]"

Starsong said "I just wanted to check out how space affects the weather and climate." Lyra was then seen looking at the telescope. She said she was finished and let Starsong have a peek.

At the museum however. Toola Roola and Cheerilee saw Minty and Ditzy looking at some statue. The exhibit had a "Do not touch" sign on it. Minty said "Hiya." to the other two ponies.

Toola Roola said "So what are you doing?"

Minty said "Well I'm trying to enjoy a little history with my friend."

Ditzy said "Hey look." She then moved an exhibit that said "Oldest Muffin Recipe." Cheerilee and Toola Roola were perplexed.

Later the ponies left the museum and the observatory and saw The others heading for some building. The Doctor met them and explained that they are heading to check out the Hephaestus Division and the group of 22 went there post haste.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hephaestus Division 12:00 NOON

The Doctor and his companions have entered a tall building inside the dome. There was a man wearing red in the building. he said "Hello I am Professor Prometheus. Are you here to Partake in project AETOS?"

"I would like to know what this project AETOS is." The Doctor said.

Prometheus said "Ah yes follow me." Prometheus said. He led the group into the building.

Rainbow Dash Looked at the scientist. She saw his blond hair reflect light unnaturally and thought 'I don't know, he feels untrustworthy.'

Rarity thought 'You thought the same of the Doctor.'

Applejack chuckled at that remark. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were keeping an eye on the bearers.

Eventually Prometheus entered a room and said "This is project AETOS." He'd pointed to some pods on the wall and said "Project AETOS is a experiment meant to explain whether or not nanobots cans store enough information and find out some mental abilities."

"Like what?" River said.

"Telekinesis, telepathy, bad dreams, and whatnot." Prometheus said. The red coated scientist received a call ans said "I have to go. Feel free to explore the place as long as you do not break anything."

Rainbow Dash looked at Ditzy and thought 'We'll be out in an hour.'

Applejack thought 'Rainbow!'

Everyone decided to split up to find the chronosteel here.

Prometheus exited the room. He then went to a control room and said to several scientists "Alright, They're looking for the chronosteel now. We go after the ponies right?"

Donna Noble had entered the room. She had an eye-patch on her. She said "Our masters want only six specific ponies hooked up to your project. Do not fail us Prometheus."

"Understood." Prometheus pressed a button and said "Find the herd of ponies with the purple unicorn and release project AETOS: Red Strain."

The computer said "UNDERSTOOD: SCANNING NOW." And started scanning the place.

Donna left the room and met up with the eye-patched lady. She said "Well done Donna Noble."

Donna said "I exist to serve the Silence, Lady Korvarian." The two then left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hephaestus Division 12:15 PM

Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack were looking for the chronosteel. Rainbow Dash thought 'I still think that Prometheus was acting suspiciously to me.'

Twilight thought 'We've only met him a few minutes ago and--'

Pinkie Pie started giggling. Fluttershy thought 'Um what so funny?'

Pinkie thought 'Oh nothing, I just saw Dashie in a frilly dress is was so funny.'

Rarity thought 'You saw <i>what?</i>' feeling slightly embarrassed.

Rainbow Dash thought '<i>WHAT?</i>' then glared at Rarity.

Applejack thought 'All right, y'all calm down please.'

Rainbow Dash did calm down a bit.

Rarity thought 'How did Pinkie even know? I wasn't even think about that seeing Rainbow in that dress now, Although she would look rather dashing.'

Rainbow Dash thought 'Rarity.' before the white unicorn realized that she and her friends still telepathic. Everypony dropped the subject and continued looking for the chronosteel unaware that some red goop was leaking through the walls...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hephaestus Division 12:20 PM

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are still following the bearers from a distance. Sweetie belle said "I don't get why you'd think there's something wrong with them."

Apple Bloom said "When's the last time you saw Pinkie Pie go this long without talking?"

The white filly said "Oh."

Scootaloo said "Do you think we should get closer?"

The white unicorn filly said "I don't know they could already--"

"Know you were following us?"

The fillies were noticed by Rainbow Dash and the other 5 ponies. She said "What are you doing here?"

Apple Bloom said "Um well--"

Sweetie said "Well you are acting strange."

Rarity said "Strange how?" Try to skirt the issue.

Applejack said "Ah think Ah know what they're talking 'bout." She then looked at Twilight.

The purple unicorn said "Well how can I put this. Um see..."

Pinkie Pie said "Oh I know. We're telepathic, been having nightmares for a few weeks, we don't know why that is, and Do you guys smell coke. I absolutely love cake.."

The fillies were a little confused. Scootaloo whispered "Told you they were acting strange." The other two fillies were a little distraught.

Sweetie Belle noticed something red oozing out of the walls. She said "Um guys?" Everypony looked at the walls and saw red ooze come out the walls. They saw that the walls behind them have been covered with the substance and decided to run away form it.

PreviousChapters Next