• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Tegmine ♋ Awakining

??? ??:00

Sunny Town was deserted. there was nopony there except the Cutie Mark Crusaders. The fillies were a little scared.

"Hello? Hello!" Sweetie Belle said. They saw a figure in the distance. It was Grey Hoof but he looked different, in fact he almost resembled a changeling. The stallion walked forward and said "We had no choice, she was gonna spoil the party."

The Crusaders gulped a little bit and then Sweetie Belle said "Who was gonna spoil the party?"

"Her!" The stallion had lunged at the fillies who dodged the attack. They ran as fast as they can. They saw another changing-like pony. The changed pony said "The curse had befallen her. She had the mark. She HAD to go!" The three fillies ran even faster then before. They were at the town entrance. But then even more of the zombified ponies had surrounded them.

The were slowly but surely moving for the fillies. But one of them had emerged from the crowd and was surprisingly standing between the Crusaders and Them.

The pony said "Fools, even in death they still don't get it. I should had protected her but I made my choice. This our everlasting punishment. Our silence had fallen. This is what we deserve." Her eyes were shedding tears and she "Now run! Run as far away from here!" The the fillies were grateful for her assistance. The fillies had ran away while the one pony defending them charged forward into the horde of zombies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

The Doctor's group had found themselves in a deep forest. There was a field of blue flowers behind them. and the sky was blood red.

"Well should have gone deeper." deadpanned the Doctor. He looked at the mysterious woman and had another vision. This time at was a series of visions. The first of witch was him telling a teenage girl to run, the second was that same teenager competing on a game show, and the last were the words "Bad Wolf." The Doctor wasn't sure but he knew he'd seen this person before.

Twilight Sparkle had noticed another door. Toola Roola, Starsong, and Cheerilee had came out. They regrouped and explained the events they had went through. They heard screams in the distance.

"Never thought I would hear that again." the Doctor deadpanned. They decided to follow the sounds. The sky above then showed the moon again appearing several times bigger and with an unusual face on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

The Cutie Mark Crusaders were running away from the zombies. Corpses were rising out of the ground. The fillies were hiding in a dark area of the forest. They saw footprints there. They followed the trail, hoping to find a way out of the forest. At the end they saw a pony, or rather a ghost of the pony.

"I am sorry." said the ghost pony. "I didn't mean to bring you into this, I was just curious."

"That's okay. Ah don't blame you." Apple Bloom said.

"You were just trying to make a friend, right?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Could have fooled me." Scootaloo deadpanned. Apple Bloom had nudged the orange pegasus filly. The ghost introduced herself as Ruby. The fillies had notice a magnifying glass cutie mark on her pale gray flank. Multiple zombies started emerging from the shadows.

"Your cutie mark," said Apple Bloom. "A magnifying glass?"

"Turns out I'm really good at finding things." said Ruby. "I finally understand what it means now, and I promise I will find you a way out of this!" A white doorway had appeared in the back of the room. Ruby and the Cutie Mark Crusaders had entered the passageway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

A doorway had suddenly appeared in the path the Doctor's group was taking. The ponies had stopped in their tracks. but the Time Lord and Sirius were still moving. The Doctor had realized that time had stopped moving for everyone but them.

"What did you do?" he said

"I need to speak with you." Sirius said. The Doctor had noticed something familiar about the woman. She handed him a jade crystal and said "You will need this." She resumed time. The door had started opening. everyone had entered the room. The moon was closer than before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

The Doctor's group found themselves in a different void. There was a giant monolith in front of them. The Cutie Mark Crusaders had met up with the others, bringing with them Ruby. Everyone had noticed something about her. The Doctor had said to the ghost "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

The ghost nodded and said "Throughout Equestria, no throughout all universes, relics of the past lay forgotten, never resting, awaiting recognition."

"Was Sunny Town one of those relics?" Apple Bloom said.

"Oh I've heard of that place rumor has it a Cutie Pox outbreak had emerged there 670 years ago." Twilight said.

Ruby then continued "Some time ago time and space had disintegrated around us. Then regenerated in all universes. The result had destroyed the walls of the void. as a result time had rewritten itself. And worlds that weren't meant to interact were free to do so."

Sirius had been taken aback by this knowledge. she then thought of her family and friends in the dimension she was living.

"Thanks for taking care of my sister and her friends. Can you tell us what this rock is for?" Applejack said.

"Maybe it has gemstones like the rock Rarity had found?" Pinkie Pie said.

The ghost had walked in front of the stone and a passage had appeared. It read with odd capitalization:

a GotterdAmmerung that taken time and space wiLL be undone. the legend of oncomIng storms will end when a group of powerful individuals FREe unspeakable evils to destroY all Worlds. In the Legacy of desoLation. Reality wIll burn Starting and Ending with 108 StILl points. and 88 scrEaming stars. a New rapture emerges to bring forth the only people who can stop the disaster. but will they be enough? Can they bring themselves to the Edge of time? What can they do? Is it even possibLe? only time wiLl tell, and only then will everything FALL.

The Doctor and Sirius had written down the words with the hopes of deciphering the confusing message. When they were finished they put the note in their pockets. The monolith transformed into a gate and opened.

Rubt said "This gate shall lead to your awakening. You must find more of the relics or else they will destroy all reality itself."

"Thank you." Apple Bloom said. "See you later!" Everyone but Ruby entered the gate.

"See you later friend." had said. The moon had dropped down on Ruby as the gates closed, destroying everything outside the gate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Planet of Lotuses 6:00 PM 6/7/3200

The Doctor and the ponies had awoken. River, Amy and Rory were relived. Professor Morpheus however was a little concerned.

"You managed to bring them back. I'm impressed Doctor." he said.

"Yes I did, now I think we have a cure to finish." The Doctor said.

"Won't be necessary. You appeared to have cured the addicts from within." he then directed everyone's attention to a nearby window. There they saw the populace acting more alive, like a dark shadow has been lifted from their lives. River Song gave him his sonic screwdriver back. The Doctor noticed some specks on the field of lotuses and examined the plant.

"Something wrong Doctor?" River said.

The Time Lord had finished his examination and said "There's the problem."

"What problem?" Morpheus said.

"When did these spots appear?" The Time Lord said while showing him the lotus.

"An hour before you woke up. When the others started to return to their usual selves. why?" Morpheus said.

"What so special about some spots anyway?" Rainbow Dash said.

"What's special is these spots are, well was, psychic pollen." The Doctor said. "From the looks of things they been around longer then the people have."

"What you don't mean..." Amy said.

"Someone's been to the Candle Meadow and stated harvesting it. Then genetically modifying it. and I think it may have something to do with your superiors."

"I see," Morpheus said "I'll check things out. Good luck Doctor."

The Doctor and his companions said their goodbyes and went to the TARDIS. Unaware that the creature above them had vanished.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

the Doctor went back to the dwarf star room. He had forgotten to check the Antykythera mechanism last time he was here. The device's needle now points to Leo (♌). The doctor felt something in his pocket. It was the crustal Sirius gave him and the note he written in the dream world. The Doctor was a little perplexed but thinks that both items will be important soon he put them back in his pocket and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Planet of Lotuses 8:55 PM

Sirius in her time machine, putting something on the sleeve of her coat. Flitter and Cloudchaser walked in.

"So did you get a good sleep?" Cloudchaser said.

"it's time to leave. our work is done here." She had the microphone off. She started the time machine and left.

Meanwhile back at the tower Morpheus was ready to leave. But Hermes just appeared at the door.

"Ah Hermes." Moprheus deadpanned. "Got any messages." The cloaked messenger took the wings off the sleeves and made a screen out of them.

"Hades?" Morpheus was surprised. "How did yo-"

"Relax." said Hades as he combed his blond hair. "I asked Hermes if he wanted to help us. Turns out he wants to get back at Maxie here for what he done to his children. Listen, our [benefactors] are coming here. evacuate everyone and get off the planet before they stop time here."

"Ok then. Tell Thanatos I said hi." Morpheus said. Hermes took the screen apart and put the wings back on his shoes and left. Morpheus went to evacuate the planet. a few hours later he had everyone boring the spaceships. All but one of them had been boarded. His own flight. However when he got on the spaceship, He saw multiple Silents. With them was Trixie. Now strapped to another device. The eye-patched woman had entered.

"tsk, tsk." she said "Just not content with a bunch a zombies running around, are you?"

The woman and the silents had disappeared the machine had started up. The blue unicorn was screaming agony as a white blast engulfed the planet. The world was now stilled And the unicorn fainted. Some of the Silence had returned. Somehow they were able to move even in the entropy. They took the unicorn and the device and vanished once more.

PreviousChapters Next