• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Enif ⚜ Into the Void

TARDIS ??:00 ??/??/????

The TARDIS was flying through the red vortex, cloister bells ringing. The ponies inside were trying to help the Time lord and his companion fly the blue box. The Doctor and River had started to take on human-like features. "The perception filter's wearing off, great. You may want to cover the fillies eyes." The Doctor said as he was running around the control panel

River was also trying to fly the ship. Applejack and Pinkie were leading the 12+ ponies on board to another room. Twilight and Rarity were trying to find out what had just happened. and Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy was asking the brown stallion about the circumstances, of course he was too busy to answer. Suddenly the ship had felt a impact. "Oh what now?" said the Time Lord.

The green now half pony had put on some clothes and examined the screens. She said "Doctor, it looks like we in the middle of a meter shower."

"What? But we are flying through time and space, there should be nothing of the sort here." The stallion said. He went up to the computer screen now on his hind legs. And said "Well there is."

River went to the main controls and turned off the brakes. The distinctive "vroop vroop" sound halted, but the Cloister bells rang. They rang at a more alarming pace than previously.

"We had a hard enough time just getting here as it is," said the green half pony to the half stallion "The TARDIS can't stutter in this this mess." By the time she finished she was back to her original form. She looked like a human woman with her blond hair in even more curls. The Doctor, now looked like a human man wearing a tweed jacket instead of his tuxedo. He had some sort of raggedy clothes on.

Twilight was using her magic to try and set up a force field around the ship. The other ponies were trying to stay alive in the ship.

The Doctor said "We can't evade this storm, These meteors are coming at all sides."

"But we have to do something." Applejack said.

"Should we panic now?" Fluttershy said.

"That's you answer to everything!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

The purple unicorn was still trying to keep the barrier up. The human-looking woman had noticed some signs of life surrounding them. The screen showed several dots with a big one representing the TARDIS in the center and several small ones surrounding the ship. Suddenly another big dot identical to the one in the center had emerged.

"To get though this mess would be easy," thought the man in the tweed jacket, "But to get back to our space under these circumstances would need... That's it!" the madman had dashed to a nearby terminal "A Quantum Feedback Loop." He began pushing buttons and flipping switches as fast as he can. The TARDIS began emitting some sort of loop. 'Damn,' he thought 'We need more power.'

One of the meteors had finally hit the shield and broke it on impact. The recoil had knocked Twilight off her hooves. Outside the TARDIS, another time machine had emerged in front and began putting the ship in a tractor beam. The other ship looked like some sort of sphere. The screen at the terminal had turned on showing a cloaked woman. The figure's eyes were obscured by the hood. She had vanished from the screen. The screen then showed the sound-wave's frequency. A blue wavy line wad appeared. It was joined by another orange line behind it. The bumps on the orange line are bigger, but they were shrinking with each second, matching the TARDIS blue wave. Both ships had accelerated at an alarming rate. knocking out everyone on board the TARDIS.

The blue box had exited the Void and emerged in space. but the spherical ship was nowhere to be seen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

The Doctor had woken up inside a white void of sorts. There he saw another figure, a woman. She looked like someone from the Victorian era of earth. She walked up to the Time lord and said "Hello again, My thief."

"It can't be. I must be dreaming." thought the Doctor. "Sexy?"

"Yes."

"What are you doing here? You should be inside the TARDIS. You should be the the TARDIS"

"You're dreaming. The way back to your space was more bumpy then you though no?"

"The way ba-" the Time Lord remembered what happened before he blacked out and said "Is everyone OK?"

"Yes, for now." said the Old Girl. She took out one of her eyes and it took the form of a small obelisk. "A dark force is returning Doctor."

"Why are you showing me the Eye of Harmony?" the befuddled madman said. "You know as well as I do that this power source was destroyed in the Time War."

"Another Harmony had taken it's place in your life. And yet you haven't realized it?" she said in a teasing voice. He remembered checking out a book. A book then materialized in the doctor's hand, brown with gold adornments and a unicorn head in the center of the cover.

"Take care of them my thief, you know they are important to their universe as you are in yours."

The woman had vanished as did the Time Lord.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leadworth 6:00 PM 6/16/2012

A spherical ship had appeared in an empty forest in the town of Leadworth. The sphere's rings had turned until the ship vanished and 7 cloaked figures on a metal circle appeared in its place and the rings disappeared into the ground. One of the cloaked figures was humanoid, while the other 6 appeared to be small equines.

One of the hooded figures had removed her hood to reveal Lyra's face. She said in amazement "Wow so this is the human world?"

Another cloaked pony removed her hood and reveal Bonbon's face. The twin-color-maned pony said "OK Sirius we helped that box escape the void. Now would you like to explain what we are doing here?"

The other cloaked ponies had removed their hoods revealing the heads of Minty, Ditzy, Flitter, and Cloudchaser. Sirius didn't remove her hood. The fully cloaked woman then said "You can't go home, it's been trapped in silence."

The ponies had been baffled. One of the pegasi said "What do you mean [trapped in silence?]"

Sirius responded "The aliens that you saw earlier, do you remember them?"

Bonbon deadpanned "Besides the one that kidnapped us? No."

Sirius said "The Silence had entered Equestria and stopped time there. 3 years from now in a universe parallel to this one they had done the same thing there. And they will try the same thing here and across all universes and dimensions, but there is a man who had stopped them before. But i don't think he can stop them again, not alone. Will you help me help this man."

"What do you mean?" Flitter said. Her sister said "We may be able to try at least." the other four ponies nodded. The cloaked woman said thanks. and looked to the sky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leadworth 10:00 PM

Amy Williams had just turned on the telly. There was a BBC news story about some sudden meteor shower. Her husband Rory had just walked in. He said "Amy? What are you watching."

"The news Rory." Amy answered. "There's apparently some meteor shower tonight."

Rory replied "Do you think it's the Doctor?"

"Maybe. He has made weirder stuff happen." Amelia sighed.

"Well I don't think the Doctor would come crashing in without letting us know" Rory said. The married couple then heard a crash outside. They took a look, they saw an all too familial blue box on their yard. It left some sort of trench for miles leading to their house.

Amy then let her red hair flow in the gentle night breeze and deadpanned "Well kind of hard not to crash a time machine without letting us know."

The phone box opened and the nurse and his wife had looked. They saw a man wearing a tweed jacket just waking up and saw Amy and Rory. he said "Oh hello Pond," He then looked around the place and saw River Song waking up. The Pond-Williams also noticed some pastel colored ponies unconscious inside the much bigger-on-the-inside box. The Doctor also noticed and said "Oh don't worry. They're not the queen this time." Amy fainted from how sudden this visit.

When River came too she noticed Amy and said "Father dearest, I think mummy needs a drink."

PreviousChapters Next