• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Algol ⛎ Broken Loop

Corinth-VI 9:00 AM 12/10/5067

Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack & Fluttershy were at the tower. They saw that the bottom isn't transparent unlike the rest of the tower. The storm was brewing over head.

Twilight thought 'Well how are we gonna get in?' They saw no door in with to enter.

"Beats me.' thought Pinkie. 'Though I don't like beets.'

Rainbow Dash flew around the tower and saw a a door in the back. She said "Hey over here!" The other ponies followed her. Twilight tried her magic to levitate the door. She was able to open it.

Twilight thought 'Okay new we need to see what this tower has to do with the loop.'

Just then the other ponies saw Toola Roola's group. Twilight said "What are you doing here?"

Toola Roola said "We saw the black van come form here. We wanted to see if there's anything special about it."

Pinkie explained about the flash and the 18 ponies entered. Applejack and Rarity making sure their sisters are safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corinth-VI 9:25 AM

The Doctor, Amy, Rory, River, and Rose were at the clock tower. The Judoon had the place surrounded. The chief said to the Doctor "The perimeter is secure. But I have to ask how do you know the bank was being robbed today?"

The Doctor said "It's a long story."

One of the Judoon said "Sir. the door has been opened. Someone else has been here."

The chief said "What? But who would go into somewhere like that?"

"I would." The Doctor said. "There's something i have to check in there anyway. And I'm sure I know who entered the tower."

"Are you mad?" said the chief. "That tower is dangerous. the gears that make the hands turn are very intricately placed and the only way up is through a flight of stairs that put you far too close to them."

"And if I don't the thieves are still free to bring their gangers out." the Doctor said.

The chief sees the Doctor's point. They have the tower surrounded but Scylla and Charybdis can still use gangers to fool the police. He said "Fine do what you have to. But make sure that the thieves are stopped."

"Thank You." said the Doctor. "Come along Pond, Rose, River, Rory." As he and his companions entered the tower.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sisyphean Clock Tower 9:30 AM

The ponies had made their way up to the first flight of stairs. They say the gears twisting and turning. Rainbow Dash, Flitter, and Cloudchaser flew up ahead. Starsong looked outside and saw lightning strike the ground. She said "We must be careful."

Eventually the ponies reached a problem in the gap. Several gears were blocking the way. "Oh great." Rainbow Dash said. "What now?"

"Well perhaps you should start by telling me why you're here."

The ponies turned around and saw the Doctor and his companion. The Doctor said "Something tell me you think the tower's the cause of this."

Pinkie Pie bounced in front of him and said "Well you see there's this flash that keeps pooping up and it seems to come form the tower every night sine we've got here. I first wondered if the flash could be used to make popcorn and..."

While Pinkie rambled. The Doctor examined the place with the sonic screwdriver and timey-wimey detector. The latter device dinged and said "I think that tower has a lot to do with it."

Rose said "Doctor you think the chronosteel has something to do with it?"

"We will need to check. And we can;t do that from here. Come along." The group decided to find another way up.

Meanwhile at the top. Scylla and Charybdis were planning. Scylla said "Now what. The police have us surrounded."

"For now." said Charybdis. "We will have to wait until midnight before we use the ouroboros again."

"By the way." Scylla said "Did you notice the storm outside?"

"What storm?" Charybdis said. She looked out the window to see the lightning storm that was never there the last time they reset the day. "My god."

Outside the tower however Cassandra was looking at the deck. The card at the front depicts the clock tower being struck by lightning. "XVI" was on the upper right and "The Tower" was writ on the bottom. Cassandra said "Well this certainly can't end well but for whom?" The Judoon were busy securing the outside of the tower. One of them saw an alien with a scythe for a tail. The Judoon went to investigate. However when he was alone the monster took him with it's 4 hooked arms and a light began to emit from the mouth on it's chest. The Judoon vanished instantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sisyphean Clock Tower 11:00 AM

The Doctor's group after climbing the the tower appeared at the thieves' lair behind the face of the clock. They saw Scylla and Charybdis bickering.

"This is all your fault!" Charybdis said.

"My fault?" Scylla said. "You're the one who--"

"Warned you not to steal the same money twice. Scylla you idiot! You've caused a pime tarodox. I mean--" Charybdis interrupted.

"Time paradox." The doctor interrupted. The Silurians were surprised.

Rose said "Doctor does this mean...?"

The Doctor said "I'm afraid it does." He turned to Scylla and Charybdis and said "And you know it don't you."

Charybdis said "I know it. She on the other hand--"

"You could've had told me you know." Scylla said.

"Doctor what's going on?" Rory said.

"Yeah who are [they?] The Silence?" Twilight said.

"No, much worse." The Doctor said. "Monsters that come in the presence of a paradox. I'd advise you to be careful Rory. They like their meals old. That goes for all of you."

"Why?" Rainbow Dash said. "What's coming?"

Just then several winged monsters come out of the tower. Twilight cast a force field spell over the group keeping them out for now.

The Doctor said "Answer your question?" He looked outside and saw more of the being around the tower. Though there appears to be none of them elsewhere. He said "What did you do?"

Scylla said "You know full well what we would had done. We would had robbed the bank and escaped while the rest of the planet was in a time loop."

Charybdis said "Thing started going to hell the moment you warned us. How do we know you didn't cause the paradox?"

River pointed her blaster and said "'Cause we don't have a black van, or gangers for that matter."

Scylla said "Good point."

Twilight said "What do we do now?"

Fluttershy said "Panic?"

Rainbow Dash thought 'That's your answer to everything!'

Fluttershy thought 'I know. But I'm not sure if we can defeat these creatures, even with the Elements.'

The Doctor said "Rose and I encountered them before. I think we have an plan. You two will lead us to where you took the money."

"And why would we do that. I bet they had took the Judoon outside by now. We could escape any time we wish." Charybdis said.

"From the Judoon yes. But not from them." The Doctor said.

Scylla said "He has a good point."

Charybdis said "Shut Up." After thinking about it and and noticing that Twilight's force field won't last any longer she said "Fine. Follow me."

The Doctor said "Pond, Rory stay here. You." He looks at Scylla and said "I want to know how you caused the loop in the first place."

"You think it will stop them?" Scylla said.

"I think it will prevent something much worse that them." the Doctor said. "Go now. We'll catch up." Everyone but the Doctor, Amy, Rory, and Scylla left the room. Twilight let the barrier go and went with them. Strangely enough the creatures didn't go after the Doctor. Scylla started hacking the computer. She stopped the ouroboros . there was a bulge poking inside. The Doctor saw that this bulge was inside whereas the rest of the snake was outside. he examined it and tried to break it.

He took part of the bulge off to find some chronosteel. One of them was teal and had the sign and constellation for Ophiuchus. The others had the constellations for Hercules, Serpens, Bootes, Vulpecula, Cygnus, and Lyra. The Doctor took the 8 spheres and reattached the part of the snake back and put the chronosteel inside a sack found nearby. He said to the group "Come on!" and they left the room to follow the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sisyphean Clock Tower 11:30 AM

Rose's group was heading down only to find that the aliens had caused some gears to fall and and stopped entirely. There was a fire below them caused by the monsters.

River deadpanned "Well this is just great."

Twilight cast another force field over them and said "This one's weaker then the last but it should be able to protect us for a while."

Charybdis said "So now we know how to get rid of the aliens?"

Rose said "The last time we encountered them. They were banished by fixing the paradox. I think we may have to destroy the stolen money."

Charybdis was a little distraught. She said "I see. Burn the temporal copies and the paradox is averted huh? Let's hope it works." She then led them further down.

Meanwhile The Doctor, Amy, Rory, and Scylla were looking for them. now the monsters were going after them as well. Scylla started blasting at the monsters with a ray-gun form the van. Amy and Rory were separated from the other two when a gear came down and blocked their path.

The Doctor noticed this and said from the other side "Go. We'll find another way to you."

Amy and Rory agreed and ran form the monsters looking for another path. The gears that were being used as platforms fell after a shot while. Giving them little time to move. The monkey-like monsters were chasing them, more specifically Rory.

They seemed to found a door. But the monsters were right behind them. By the time they opened to door the monsters were already behind them. They were ready to attack. Rory said "Amy, go now. I'll hold them off."

"I'm not leaving you again." Amy said. She was already behind the door.

"I'm sorry." Rory closed the door on her and began to charge at the monsters.

"No, Rory." Amy said as she looked at the battle. One of the aliens had grabbed the last centurions and he disappeared in a bright light. Amy was broken, but she know that Rory anted her to escape and so she dis. She tried to find her way back to the Doctor and the other to tell them what happened.

Eventually she did find the Doctor and Scylla. She then explained that the monsters had got her husband. The Doctor cheered her up and told her that there's a way to bring him back. they went to find the others, The Doctor explaining how on the way.

Rose's group had eventually gotten to where Scylla and Charybdis kept their stash. But by that point Twilight's spell had faded and most of the group was taken leaving only Rose, River, Charybdis and Toola Roola. The group of four saw the loot on the flow that seemed ready to collapse at any second now. A blazing inferno burns below. The Doctor's group had manged to get to them as well. They explained their losses and then worked to stop the flying scythed tailed monsters.

River said "So how do we do it?"

Scylla said "Simple." She cut a giant hole around the loot and it fell to the infer no burning to ashes.

All the stolen money was burned to the ground but the monsters are still here. Amy said "Why are they still here."

The Doctor notes "This place was trapped in a time loop pond. We must force the day to restart again. Come on!" The group went back to where the computer was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sisyphean Clock Tower 10:50 PM

It was almost midnight. The Doctor's group had made it to the top of the tower. Scylla started hacking the terminal. She placed the chronosteel the Doctor found next to the monitor and said "So we filter out the money we already took?"

The Doctor nodded. Just then the monsters had appeared and took Charybdis and Rose. Scylla said "Crap. Cover me!" The Silurian was still configuring the date. River and Rose were shooting at the monsters but for everyone they shoot down tho more seem to take their place. soon the wall and he ceiling were covered with them.

Eventually they took The Doctor, Rose, River and Amy. By that point it was 11:50 PM. Toola Roola was evading the monsters, and Scylla was trill at the terminal. She said "Okay done." One of the keys began to glow red. "Now to stop this madness." But one of the monsters had grabbed the Silurian and she vanished.

Now Toola Roola was alone. The aliens with scythes for tails flew outside of the tower.

"Alone again. How unsurprising."

The pink multicolored maned unicorn was surprised. It was the green pony again. She said "All your friends are gone. You're all alone. Just as it should be."

"Who are you?" Toola Roola said.

The nameless green pony said "I'm you. Isn't it obvious?"

Toola Roola was scared she said "No. You are not Me!" She went to the terminal attempting to fix this mess. But the green pony blocked her and said "I'm the ones who fears her father for what's he's done to her mother."

"Stop it." Toola Roola said. She trotted away from her but...

the name less pony winked in front of her and said "I'm the artist who paints nightmares like a depraved psychic."

"That's not true." The pink unicorn trotted int another direction. The monsters above were descending and the fire below rises.

"Oh you lie to yourself too. Always keeping secrets, ever since you went and met that so-called [Goatman.] You changed and for the worst I might say."

The multicolored maned unicorn managed to reach the terminal. but her counterpart said "You might be better off dead. Your friends are gone. Nopony can save you now. Silence will fall, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Toola Roola was hurt. She sighed and said "You're right. I was running form my past for too long and always hiding it away. Perhaps my paintings were telling me that I can't run from my past. But I can't let it dictate who I am either. Not like this."

Now the green pony was the one feeling scared. She said "What are you doing? You can't win. You already lost."

"Wrong." Toola Roola said. "This fight isn't over yet. I will not let you scare me any more." She pressed her hoof on the red button. A great flash had engulfed the tower. The monsters were disappearing all at one. And the nameless green pony was running away from the blast. But she to was engulfed and vanished with out a trace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sisyphean Clock Tower 12:01 12/11/5067

The flash had subsided. The loop broken. Every one taken by the monsters inside the tower had return in one place: the top.

The Doctor had took the sack of chronosteel and asked everyone to come out side. When Scylla and Charybdis went out. They found that the Judoon had also returned and were arrested for robbery and time-associated crimes.

On the way back to the TARDIS they meet Cassandra in the same place where they first met her. She had a table in front of her and several card already laid out. She said "So you kept the wheel spinning. Kinda lucky of you asked me." She flipped the first card. The card depicted Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity on top of a wheel that looks like Yin-Yang along with a Spinx. At the bottom was a bear, a hydra, some dogs, a changeling, a dracoequus, and a wendigo. The upper right read "X" and the "The Wheel of Fortune" was written on the bottom.

"How so?" The Doctor said.

"We could had have who knows what done to us." Rainbow Dash said.

"Exactly." Cassandra said "However more than luck had saved you know." as she looked at Toola Roola. The next card she flipped depicted a ship with Toola Roola and 6 swords. There was a 6 on the upper right Cassandra said "You learned not to let your past control you any more I assume."

The pink unicorn said "Yeah." She realized something and said "Can we get back in the TARDIS?"

The Doctor said "Of course." as everyone went back to the TARDIS. Cassandra however asked the Doctor to say for a little longer for some reason.

She flipped the last card. It was The Fool, but upside down. She said "I sense a connection between the cards and these little ponies. Perhaps it is best that you take this deck." as she put the the three cards back in the deck and placed it down.

"May I ask why?" The Doctor said.

"Remember Doctor, The arcana is the means by witch all is revealed. your little doohickeys may tell you the destination. But the journey is up to you. Good luck." She then walked away from her first shop and disappeared. The Doctor then looked at the deck. The top card showed Princess Celestia being ridden by a young man. "XIX" was written on the upper right and at the bottom of the card "The Sun" was written. The Doctor took the deck and returned to the TARDIS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS ??:00

The Doctor was inside the dwarf star alloyed room. He let the chronosteel go take their place in the spinning room. The sign for Ophiuchus (⛎) glowed a radiant cyan. The Doctor now has 59 pieces of chronosteel. The Antykythera mechanism was turning. it's form reminded the Doctor of the clock tower they were just in. The needle now points to Sagittarius (♐). The Doctor took the device again and began to study it.

When he got out he took a look at the Tarot deck he'd received. The front card depicts Twilight and her closest friends hanging at a pole by their tails. The pole was between two trees. The upper right of the card read "XII" and "The Hanged Man" was written at the bottom. The Doctor was disturbed by the image, he went to study the card and find the coordinates of the next pieces chronosteel.

PreviousChapters Next