• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Asellus ♋ Hymn of the Blanks

??? ??:00

The Crusaders had entered the town hall. There was nothing there. Not a single soul. The 3 fillies had left. They bumped into another pony.

"Off, oh hello, My names Grey Hoof. I'm in charge of parties." he said.

"Do you know how to get back to Ponyville?" Apple Bloom said.

"Ponyville um no sorry, we have everything we would ever need here in Sunny Town. So there's no need to go ouside." Grey Hoof then left. Sweetie Belle noticed something sticking out of the ground. The white unicorn filly went to check it out. She unearthed a red gemstone.

'Maybe Rarity is here as well?' she thought. She returned to her friends.

The 3 fillies had noticed that a stallion was inside a house. He seemed to be sad. Apple Bloom was having the strangest feeling of Deja Vu. The Stallion had noticed Sweetie Belle's gemstone.

"Is that a Ruby?" he said.

Sweetie belle took out the red gemstone and said "Yeah, you can have it if you wnat." with a big smile on her face. The stallion had picked up the ruby and said a simple thanks.

"Hey," said Scootaloo "How come you and everypony else don't have your cutie marks?"

"Um cutie whats? I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about. Thanks for the Ruby." The stallion had left to see another pony across from the building. The three fillies heard someone crying and went inside.

They found another pony and a small crank. Scootaloo had picked up the crank. The mare that was crying said "It's always the same, another party, another death, more victims." She then looked at the fillies and said "Get as far as you can from this place!" and stormed off.

"Weird." Apple Bloom said.

"Try creepy." Said Scootaloo. The three then left the building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

The Doctor, Sirius and Twilight found themselves in a catwalk of sorts. The Doctor looked at the cloaked woman and remembered being on a game show. Twilight saw Rarity and Applejack being chased by creepy paparazzi. They decided to investigate what's going on.

Sirius had took out a stun gun to stun the crowd. The Doctor was a little impressed. He said "Let me guess, You're from Torchwood?" The Doctor had another vision, this time including both The Cybermen from an earlier memory and the Daleks and pondered on her true identity. The cloaked woman said "No."

Twilight Sparkle had reunited with Rarity and Applejack. She explained that they are in a dream. A door had appeared and the six had entered the unusual pathway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

Toola Roola was busy in an art studio in Manehatten. She was painting several pictures on her easel. Until the door opened. The multicolored-maned unicorn had went to check it out. She saw her father in the entrance, and gulped.

"Hello daughter of mine." he said. He was levitating an axe with his blue horn. Toola Roola gulped and said "Hello Dad."

"I hear you're giving up painting? Why are you giving up your special talent."

The pink unicorn had said with a tinge of nervousness "I felt I was using the tragedy of others and I didn't want to hurt anyone anymore." She took a look at the axe and there was blood on the blade. The stallion looked at the axe and saw his red-orange-and-yellow mane reflect off the surface. His daughter saw several blue and purple hairs on the weapon.

"You don't want to use others tragedy for your art?" he said.

"No, you didn't..." said the multicolored-maned unicorn.

"I did. And I'll give you a tragedy to use in your paintings!" He started swinging the ax at Toola Roola. She artist barely dodged the bladed weapon and escaped her farther. She hid in the bathroom. She look around the stalls and though she was safe until...

"HERE'S JOHNNY!" The blue unicorn made a big gaping hole in the wall. Toola Roola tried to escape her father. But he was too strong, too fast. She tripped and fell into a trapdoor. She closed the vertical pathway and barricaded it. She heard some trotting and feared the worst until the sound slowly moved away. Toola Roola was safe...for now. She decided to rest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

The party in Sunny Town was underway. The trio of fillies had no way to get back home. They were stuck in this forgotten town. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle were worried about their sisters. Scootaloo on the other hoof was just worried about herself and her friends.

"Well We can call ourselves Cutie Mark Crusader Losers." she sighed. "We can't even find a way out of this town, let alone our cutie marks." She moved the crank from earlier around the table.

Apple Bloom noticed a shadow move in the distance, leaving hoof prints everywhere. She decided to follow the shadow. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo went after her in response. Eventually they found a small house with a nearby well. The well was missing something. Apple Bloom tried opening the door. "It's locked." she said.

Scootaloo had examined the well. The orange filly had saw a small hole on one the rods propping the roof up. 'I wonder...' she thought. The orange filly place the crank in the hole. The crank fits perfectly. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle had noticed this and together twisted the crank until a bucket emerged from the well. The bucket had a rusty key in it. Sweetie Belle took the key and opened the door.

The room was dark with the only light coming from the fireplace. The Cutie Mark Crusaders had examined the place for a map of the forest. They found nothing.

"Well that was a bust." Scootaloo said. the fireplace had just gone out just as they were about to leave. The fillies thought that was strange and decided to investigate. They looked at the fireplace. They saw a pony skeleton burned and nearly indistinguishable from the ash that was the firewood. The skull had a big hole in it. The crusader had screamed at the sight and ran away from the house. The sky became red as blood and the moon had changed as well. There was a face on it now, with deep black eyes and a red iris. The newly acquired mouth was perpetually open and showing 16 teeth. For some reason the expression on the moon was that of a psychopath. And it appeared to be inching closer to the planet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie had entered Fluttershy's cottage. They saw a hidden trapdoor in the center.

"I don't remember seeing this." Rainbow Dash said. "First the cupcakes then this, what is going on!?" Pinkie Pie shrugged and the duo decided to go down the trapdoor. They saw a laboratory at the end of this path. There they saw Fluttershy. She seemed to feeding a baby bottle to somepony else. The cyan pegasus and pink earth pony went to lake a closer look. They saw the pony being fed trying to escape, her mouth moving to avoid the bottle. They heard the other only moan as the normally meek pegasus was uncharacteristically forcing the bottle down her throat. Rainbow saw that the pony being fed the bottle was...

"...Fluttershy?" Rainbow Dash was shocked. Not at the revelation that there were two Fluttershys but the fact that one of them was acting unlike her normal self. The first Fluttershy had left the room. When she exited. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie decide to see if the other Fluttershy was alright. For some reason this Fluttershy had a diaper on her.

The cream colored pegasus was strapped to the table having been made unconscious by the drink. Pinkie Pie said "Are you ok?" and poke her in the chest. The other Fluttershy started waking up and then started crying.

"You shouldn't have done that." It was the first Fluttershy. Only something looked different. There were buttons where her eyes should had been. "And I was just looking forward to being my own mother too."

"What have you done to Fluttershy!?" Rainbow Dash said. Pinkie was busy trying to free the Fluttershy strapped to the table.

"I just gave her some foalmula." said the other Fluttershy. "You see I wanted to be a mother for quite some time now." Her voice was distorting somehow. The walls were melting around the ponies. Pinkie had managed to free her friend. "Foalmula is a wonder thing. Abe to regress the brain to an infantile state. Oh don't worry the effects are nor permanent...in small doses."

The now infant-minded Fluttershy had took a long look at her counterpart and stared crying, and crying and crying until she cried her consciousness out. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie had been shock by this chain of events. The rainbow maned pegasus glared at the other Fluttershy and said "What did you do?"

The other Flutershy stared to change. Tentacles started to emerge form her body, her forehooves had turned into crab claws, and the rest of her body had changed into a grotesque jumbled mess of biomass. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie took the comatose Fluttershy and started to run. They entered a long corridor. But the corridor was stretching out. They saw a glowing white door at the other end. They tried to get to it. But behind them what used to be the other Fluttershy had turned into a black hole behind them and are sucking them in.

Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and And a still sleeping Fluttershy was trapped in the back hole's gravity. They were trapped. all seem lost for them. until the door opened and a lasso came out and tied the three of them together. Rainbow could make out Applejack, Twilight, And Rarity's silhouettes pulling the rope toward the door. There were also two humanoid silhouettes there as well but she couldn't make them out. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy had made it through the door and the cyan pegasus and pink earth pony had closed it. They fainted when the door closed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

"I think she waking up."

"Are you sure Doctor? Is she alright?"

"Is she going to be ok?"

"Do you have any snacks?"

"Pinkie, this is serious."

Rainbow Dash had awakened in an glowing white void. She saw her friends were around her. She also saw the Doctor from her "dreams" and a cloaked woman. "Am I dreaming?" she said.

The Time Lord had said "Yes you are. You've been dreaming ever since you woke in your bed." The Doctor and Rainbow's friends reexplained everything that happened to this point. Including the fact that they are trapped in a dreamlike reality. The rainbow-maned pegasus was remembering all the events that took place before this and realized that there was a memory right before she slept that she couldn't remember. Once the Doctor had finished his exposition he said "Well, it feels like I'm talking to myself, again." He left the see the cloaked woman. This time remembering the first time he encountered the Slitheen.

Sirius was busy looking for the next door. The Doctor walked up to her and said "Who are you?"

"Just nobody you know." she lied.

"Nobody I know but who knows me?" He thought 'Well by this point that knocks River Song out of the question.' He knew that the cloaked woman was lying But before he could ask again there was another door had appeared. the group of 8 had decided to enter the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? ??:00

Toola Roola was still hiding inside the cellar. She hadn't heard anything from her bloodthirsty father lately. She kicked the barricade off with the force of 2 ponies. The multicolored-maned unicorn saw a glowing door and decided to enter it. There she saw Cheerilee and Starsong running from an angry mob of sorts. The pink unicorn was a little confused. They saw her and told her to run. She saw another mob like this one but bigger, stampeding toward the three mares. The pink artist unicorn had decided to run with her friends.

Eventually they had evaded the mob. Toola Roola went up to Starsong and said "What had happened here Satrsong?

"Concert..." She was panting the entire time. "...Bad voice...angry mob...Cheerilee chased by roaches...madness."

The pink unicorn was a little confused about the roaches. They saw a door similar to the one Toola Roola had entered and decided to enter it.

PreviousChapters Next