• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 3,387 Views, 108 Comments

6.7.11 - Morningstar1337



The 11th Doctor must stop the Silence with the help of his companions and several little ponies.

  • ...
7
 108
 3,387

PreviousChapters Next
Bharani ♈ Forza of Mystery

Beltsville 4:01 PM 5/07/1999

Micheal, Uriel, and River went back to the room where their colleagues are. There they saw Pinkie Pie still talking to Raphael.

"...and then I said [Oatmeal? are you crazy?]" Twilight pulled the pink earth pony away.

River walked up to her mother and gave her one of the devices the Doctor had tinkered with.

"What's this?" Amy said.

"A communication device the Doctor tampered with." She said. "The Doctor had recovered two pieces of the chronosteel, but the third piece is still missing."

Micheal was explaining to Uriel about the chronosteel and the ponies. Rainbow dash and Applejack were talking with Gabriel about the chronosteel. Rory was talking with Twilight.

Gabriel had noticed something. "Hey, Where's Sariel, Raguel, and Jerahmeel?"

"Yeah," Uriel said. "Shouldn't they had left the radiation room by now?"

There was a great flash.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS 4:02 PM

Toola Roola was walking around the corridors of the ship when the Doctor had appeared from the other side. He had an easel with him.

"Well miss Toola Roola," the madman said. "Bit of a weird painting you have there." He put the easel down. The painting on it was the same painting she had made earlier.

"Oh that," she said. "I'm not sure how I even did that."

"Well then I want to know one thing," The Time Lord said. "What do you see in the picture?"

The unicorn looked at her painting. She saw the ponies run in fear as the sky turned a deep red. The cloister bells started to ring. The Doctor had heard the bells and ran back to the control room. The unicorn followed. There was a great flash.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beltsville 4:05 PM 5/06/1988

The giant flash had subsided. The room looked a bit different.

Pinkie pie said "Hey, Where's Twilight?" River had noticed that Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash were gone. Her parents and the scientists were also missing.

"I don't know." She answered.

"Ugh," Rarity was disgusted. "This place is a disaster, it looked less uh disco-ish a couple minuets ago."

"Um." Fluttershy was looking at the calendar. She said "What time did the Doctor say we've landed in?"

"May 7th, 1999," River said. "Why?"

Before Fluttershy could answer, something broke into the wall. A tall creature with an axe had chopped open a hole in the wall. The bestial creature had the head and body of a ram and the arms and legs of a man. The axe he was wielding was chrome-like and had the sign for Aries on it. River and the ponies ran though the door and the monster chased after them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beltsville 4:06 PM 5/07/1999

The flash had subsided. Amy had noticed something was amiss.

"Um Rory?" she said.

"Yes?" Rory said.

"Where's River Song?" she said.

The other people and pony present were shocked. They noticed that River had vanished in the flash. And she wasn't the only one.

"Pinkie Pie's gone too." Twilight said.

"Fluttershy and Rarity are MIA as well." Rainbow Dash said.

"What?" Micheal was a little surprised. He had looked around for the missing person and ponies. "I bet they just went out for a walk."

"At the speed of light?" Applejack said.

"Well then guess we go looking for them," Gabriel said.

"And Sariel, Jerahmeel and Raguel." Raphael said.

"Alright then." Uriel said. The group then left the room to search for the missing ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beltsville 4:30 PM

Amy's group was searching the building for the others. Micheal had searched the kitchen, and lounges with Twilight and Gabriel. Amy, Rory and Applejack searched some of the labs. And Rainbow Dash, Uriel, and Raphael searched the gardens and fields outside. Eventually Twilight found a newspaper.

"Hmm mysterious goatman attacks Beltsville?" She said. Micheal had saw her reading.

"Hey wait a minuet." Micheal said. He then asked to see the newspaper. She obliged and gave him the paper. The picture depicted a monster with the arms and legs of a man but the body of a bipedal ram. The brown-haired scientist noticed something in the picture.

"We should show the others this." Micheal said. Gabriel and Twilight nodded. The three regrouped with the other search parties. Micheal showed the group the paper.

"This is rubbish." Rory said. "Whatever this is, it looks like a ram, not a goat."

"I don't think that why he's showing us this Rory." Amy pointed to the creatures arms. They were holding an axe with an unusual blade. The blade had a sphere inside it with some dots the picture was too fuzzy to make out and the sign for Aries.

"How is this axe so important?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Beacuse I think that's the piece of the chronosteel that Jerahmeel took." Micheal said.

"Are you sure?" Gabriel said.

"I'm positive." Michel.

"But that would mean..." Raphael said.

Just then Some bleating was heard from the fields. The group went to investigate. When they went there, they saw the monster. It was the goatman. He was slaughtering some of it's fellow rams. The group were disgusted by the act. They hid in the bushes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARDIS 5:00 PM 5/11/2010

The flash had subsided. The Doctor had just finished examining the TARDIS.

"Well old girl," he said. "Glad to see your alright."

"Doctor, what was that flash?" Starsong said.

"Unexpected temporal shift." He was checking his instruments. "We went 11 years in the future."

"But how?" Cheerilee said. "You didn't even use the ship."

"Something else had triggered the shift." The Doctor then heard some bleating outside. "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Toola Roola said. The pink unicorn was checking on the fillies' health. The doctor exited the blue box and the ponies followed. They went to the fields. there they saw a shadow walk in the distance. The shadow looked like a bipedal ram wielding the ax.

The Cutie Mark crusaders were discussing what to do about the figure.

"Maybe it's someone who can help us?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Ah don't know," Apple Bloom responded. "Seem too weird even for this place."

"Are you sure?" Scootaloo said.

"Eeyup." She answered.

The figure meanwhile had noticed the Doctor and his companions and started to charge.

"Time to go." Said the Time Lord. the group of 7 ran inside the blue box. The Doctor then turned it invisible. The monster then sniffed the air and left. When the monster left the group exited the invisible box. They went to investigate the turn of events.

PreviousChapters Next