• Published 4th Oct 2016
  • 11,110 Views, 25 Comments

A Throne Fit for a Queen - StarkyShy



[Tickling] [Mind Breaking] Chrysalis takes over Canterlot, and while she thinks of ways to renovate the castle, decides to add Celestia to the throne.

  • ...
43
 25
 11,110
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

Wow this story is hot! Love it.

Yeah, I don't think this story really fits in the Celestia Is Best Pony group.

Okay, so we know what happened to Celestia, but what about Luna, Twilight and the Mane 6 and even Discord, shouldn't he have been able to Over power the changelings easily?

7617743

Right, realized people would probably point that out.

Luna's been captured as well, Twilight and Co. are trying to get into Canterlot...

And Discord is being Discord.

I dunno, the focus was meant to be on Celestia and Chrysalis.


7617739
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll take it out then.

7617778 Well it won't be long before Twilight and Co. bust into the castle and blow the Changelings away I bet, after all they just activate their Rainbow Power mode and boom even with the changelings all powered up by Love from Celestia and Luna they won't stand a chance against the Mane 6, after all they took down Terik when he was supped up on all the Magic of Equestria, so the Changelings won't be a problem against them.

Fuck the haters, this is hot even though it's not my fetish, not even a little.

Portal Segregation sex/play.
This needs to be a tag.

Personally, I dig it on the "breaking celestia" level. Not the foot fetish though. Foot fetish on it's own is weird, but in combination with tickling and minor to intemediat e mind break, it is pretty good. Regardless of all of this, at some point there definately needs to be the pony universe equivalent of a SMAW hitting chrysalis. In the face. Preferrably during a culminating success monologue. Seriously. The story captures it well: "If it wasn’t a sadistic Changeling Queen, this might be more enjoyable." Situations like this would be a might bit more appealing to me if it was someone like the normal, not revolutionary minded Luna doing the tickling and mind breaking.

7618925
Yeah, I understand the foot fetish/tickling isn't for everyone. Which is why I think this is getting so many dislikes. (I warn you beforehand, why do you not listen?)

Still, it's a commission, and my commissioner wanted the story to have some specific things happen, while I added in my own things that they approved. I am glad that you liked some part of it though. I appreciate the comments.


7618900
Oddly enough, the portal thing was inspired by another writer that does magic portal science stuff.


7618038
It's so polarizing.

Just got here from the Celestia Gets Dominated group and I don't think it is Stockholm Syndrome. I think this is the first time in a millenia that she doesn't have to run a country nearly solo (Luna would not be up-to-date enough to be thrown into things so soon). Compared to whiny nobles, boring galas, and avoiding PR hell, two weeks of being tickled and teased would be absolute heaven. Add the fact that the city hasn't fallen around them, meaning Chryssie must be doing a decent job of rep!acing her, and why shouldn't she be loving this.

7863235 celestia gets domed group.?
link please

7937298
It is one of the groups this story is tagged in. Just check the group listing on the title page.

I love tickle fics. The idea of Celestia being tickled by someone who I believe is a bit taller than her is a nice concept. But, there's a typo I think you should fix:

Celestia winces, shitting her eyes.

But I still enjoyed it.

8571496
Oh dear god why does no one tell me these things earlier.

Thank you.

Comment posted by xd77 deleted Dec 20th, 2018

Chrysalis couldn’t keep her own evil giggles in. Of course she didn’t give her the luxury of a five minute rest. It had been two minutes at most, but Celestia wasn’t in any sort of position to debate.

Actually not keeping your promises like that is a bad idea if your goal is to break their will. It will make them distrustful of your word so they won't submit themselves to you.

Comment posted by xd77 deleted Dec 20th, 2018
xd77 #20 · Dec 20th, 2018 · · 1 ·

The parts where Chrysalis mentions that she separated Celestia's body into portals and that she kept her head as a foot rest and her feet restrained is pretty clever. Also, there is that part where after she says Celestia will be tickle tortured, that Celestia feels her sides being tickled by changelings, that is a sign saying that her breasts and belly are inside Chrysalis's hive where the changelings are flickering their tongues on her.

7617816
They are prisoners.

Hope you let your pet move the sun. Unless you like loving in a ice box

7617743
I think Twilight and the others have been overpowered and defeated.

11149260

Wow, took someone 6 years to reply to my post that I made for this story, that is just sad.

xd77 #25 · Mar 19th, 2022 · · 1 ·

11149286
But in all honesty, I believe Chrysalis should be ruler!

Login or register to comment