• Published 11th Feb 2017
  • 1,532 Views, 30 Comments

MLP Z: The perfect creation - DryvernX



Peace has once again returned, after the defeat of both Tirek, and Starlight Glimmer. But now, some rejected scientists are working on creating the perfect creation, for Celestia's perfect downfall.

  • ...
5
 30
 1,532

Researching the creature

Author's Note:

Hi. Sorry it took so long. Took another break from writing. But here's the next chapter. And btw, i've been on this site for a whole year now, so accept this next chapter as my one year anniversary. Enjoy. :twilightsmile:

Back in Ponyville, the ponies were in the middle of solving a mystery in their hoofs. After having beaten the unknown creature, Rainbow Dash explained to her friends about how the creature knew her name. That statement took her friends by surprise, as they found the creature more mysterious than before. How can a creature they've never encountered before know about Rainbow's identity? That's what they're about to find out. They all decided to study it at the best place as possible.

At the gates of Castle Of Friendship, Twilight has just entered her home with her friends. Along with them, Applejack was dragging a pulling cart that withheld a single barrel that contained the slimy remains of their mysterious foe, Prototype 0.1 to the alicorn's castle. The deceased unknown creature's remains were carried inside a farm barrel they lent from Sweet Apple Acres. Though Applejack was slightly hesitant in going along with using her barrel for such unusual deeds in carrying dead slimy meat remains, she acknowledged what was necessary at the moment. She was never really posh about certain things. A trait her friend; Rarity possessed.

As the ponies walked through the castle's halls, Rainbow decided to fly in front of Twilight who was also the pony that lead them around the castle now. Rainbow gazed at her alicorn friend while slipping out a small yawn. "Okay egghead. Where exactly do we go to find out more about this stranger?" She asked. "Or his gross remainings to be exact." She let her tongue out in disgust while she glanced at the barrel Applejack was pulling. "The kitchen?"

That question earned a gasp from Pinkie. "Not the kitchen! That's where we bake our cupcakes. And plenty more delicious treats." She exclaimed in horror. "We can't bring those gross slimy remaining there."

"No. We're heading for my castle laboratory." Said Twilight. Both Rainbow and Pinkie's faces got confused.

"Castle laboratory?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Awesome!"

"The old one back in the Golden Oak Library was destroyed by Tirek months ago. So Princess Celestia supported my hobby for research, and gave me the necessary tools and resources to make a new one to replace the old."

"Yeah! The kitchen is safe!" Cheered Pinkie Pie.

Twilight shook her head from her friend's cheerfulness. Soon they made it to a purple door with the sign of a science beaker on it.

"Here it is. My new laboratory." Said Twilight. She took a grip on the door handle, and opened the door. The 6 mares walked inside, and found the place akin to the old laboratory from the Golden Oak Library.

The lavender alicorn princess walked toward the wall left to her, where a lab coat was hanging on a coat hook. She now wore the lab coat, so that she was more prepared for her scientific work. Now Twilight walked to the lab table, on the center of her lab. She kneeled down, and pulled out a large science glass beaker from beneath the table. "Good thing I save those for larger researches." She calmly placed it on the table.

"Okay Applejack. Bring me the remains over to this table, and pour it down on this small science tube." Ordered Twilight. Applejack did not hesitate to disobey, as she took the barrel from the pulling cart.

"Alright everypony. Just like before, do not try to puke at watching those remains again." Applejack warned them.

Rainbow went to Pinkie's ear. "Do we even have to watch it?" She whispered with the sound of disgust in her voice. The others could do nothing but agree with Rainbow's statement.

"I cannot watch this... revolting pile of disgusting slime. Sorry ladies, but i'll have to join Rainbow Dash's side, and turn the other way around." Said Rarity. Soon all of Twilight's friends but Applejack turned around.

"Oh sure. Leave this hardworking gal to do the part everyone disgusts to watch." She sarcastically mumbled. The cowgirl took out a barrel opener, and unlocked the lid to it. Once the lid was out, she lifted the barrel up in the air, and poured the slimy green remains all over the glass beaker.

Twilight then closed the glass tube with a lid next. Applejack turned to Twilight. "Now what do we do Twilight?"

"Now we just have to place it inside my D.N.A Scanning Ray Researcher, to see the mysteries of this mysterious creature."

"Or the D.N.A.S.R.R for short?" Asked Pinkie Pie. The others stared at her blankly. "What? The name was way too long, so I came up with a shorter version. You see, i took the first letter of each word, not counting D.N.A though, as it's made up by 3. And then you got D.N.A.S.R.R."

Twilight ignored Pinkie's opinion, and placed the tube inside the opening of a large square shaped grey machine with a screen in the middle of it. Once she closed the opening, she pressed the green button next to it. A small lamp on top turned from yellow to red. "Okay girls, i've placed it inside my machine. It'll only take a few moments."

Now the others turned around once more, now that the remains were out of their sights. "Finally. Now we cannot have anymore possible moments to puke, vomit, or anything as disgusting as..."

Rarity places a hand on Rainbow Dash's mouth, silencing her. "Shush Rainbow. We get it." She said. "You don't have to express your disgust further... even if we do share your opinion."

Rainbow slapped Rarity's hand off her mouth, but without hurting her friend. "Okay. Sorry. Maybe if that thing weren't that gross to look at, while we fought it in the farm, maybe i would've forgotten all about it by now."

"Then if you do dislike his remains, then please keep it for yourself." Said Rarity for Rainbow's advice. The two mares butted their heads toward one another, and stared at each other with a glare.

Then Twilight teleported between both Rarity and Rainbow Dash, and pushed them away from each other. "Please stop fighting you two and focus. We'll soon find out more about our mysterious foe."

And Twilight's words were correct. The D.N.A.S.R.R's lamp glowed green, and a small plasma screen popped out of it. "There. Now my D.N.A.S.R... no the D.N.A Scanning Ray Researcher has found out more about his inner organs."

"So how's it going to do it's job?" Asked Fluttershy. While the creature was evil and destructive, she couldn't tolerate creatures dying almost no matter what creature she encountered.

The screen activated, making it glow all yellow from it's none brighting light. The screen pops out the picture of the body of Prototype 0.1's body just before it got melted to death. "There we have what he originally looked like. He looks practically the same." Said Twilight.

The mares waited a bit more, until the screen started to change again. The body of Prototype 0.1 started to morph into a ball of jelly. Fluttershy gasped at it's change. "What... what just happened now?"

"Fascinating. He seems to not have been born from mating season." Twilight theorized. Her other friends on the other hand were not as excited of hearing the theory.

"Sugarcube, please focus about explaining more about his change." Pleaded Applejack.

Twilight snapped out of her temporary obsession. "Oh. Sorry about that. Back to the case. This creature seems to not have been born from normal means. Like how mammalian beings reproduce through... the bird and the bees. Or how birds, fish, reptilians, or insectoids lay eggs."

Rainbow raised her eyebrow a bit. "Then how did this... thing come alive? And how he knows about my name?"

"If he's not born from any other creature. Then that makes this thing... artificial."

"Artificial? As in none-living creatures?" Fluttershy asked Twilight. The lavender alicorn shook her head though.

"While he is artificial. He was too alive. Not to mention he sounded almost like a whole intelligent creature. It's as if somepony out here has created him somehow."

"I think we'll find out more clues soon. Look! The ball on the screen is changing." Pinkie Pie exclaimed, as she violently pointed her finger toward the screen. The ball on the screen then started to split into two smaller balls. Both begun morphing to two individual beings. While both grew arms, legs, and a head, the first one gained a wild hair style above, and the other goofy hair that goes all over the head. The two individuals now had the appearance of two familiar ponies.

"Hey... now it looks just like me and Pinkie Pie!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. Both her and Pinkie were shocked to see themselves on the screen. The rest were just as flabbergasted. Fluttershy was absolutely not sure why two of her friends would show up. Rarity felt the same way as Fluttershy. Applejack had no clue either. Twilight on the other hand was pulling the things together.

"I think this explains it." Twilight says, while turning her head toward Rainbow's. "Rainbow Dash. The creature knows about you... because he's made of you."

That statement made Rainbow Dash's jaw fall down on the ground. Pinkie was just as flabbergasted as Rainbow, as she was also on the screen. "So wait... does that mean this thing is... me and Rainbow Dash's son? Or daughter?"

"What?! No! This thing can't be ours Pinkie! First i'm not fit to be a mother! And second, we're both mares for crying out loud!" Exclaimed Rainbow Dash right toward Pinkie's face in embarrassment.

"I know that. But i've heard it's still possible for stallions and mares to tie the knot, even if they're the same gender." Pinkie Pie pointed out. "Are you sure you didn't have a special thing for me?"

Rainbow felt a tad bit too embarrassed to answer Pinkie Pie's question. Before Pinkie could open her mouth again, Rarity now placed her hand at Pinkie's. "Shush darling. Don't embarrass her. And besides, you're seriously not saying that you're having a thing for Rainbow? Are you?"

"Well... no. But she's such a sweet friend of mine. She's as sweet as the bestest cupcake in the world."

"Girls! Can we get back to the subject?" Twilight yelled to gain the attention of her friends. It succeeded, as they all turned to her.

"Thank you. Now the thing is, somepony out here has created this thing out of both Rainbow Dash's, and Pinkie Pie's DNA. And by merging them together through the use of biotechnology, they seemed to have created a creature that possesses the combined strength, speed, and intelligence of both Dash and Pinkie's. I even have to admit, that's quite impressive, even though that combo did make it vulnerable to my magic."

"I don't know if you should praise the enemy here Twilight. But now that we know what we've been up against... there's just one question in mind. Who exactly created that darn thing?" Applejack asked.

While Twilight would love to answer, she was as clueless as her friend. "I don't really know myself. I don't even know who would do such a thing, yet alone use biotechnology for such destruction."

"We don't know any better than you Twilight. But you'll find out. We know you can do it." The honest mare placed her hand on Twilight's shoulder to show her compassion. That made Twilight smile.

"Well... while you're are at it darling, i think i'll head back to my boutique. Once i'm back there, i'm gonna take a nice hot bath." Rarity said. She walks out of the door, preparing to head home.

Fluttershy had a similar idea in mind. "And i gotta return to Angel. He must be really worried about me. Not to mention it's way past his lunch time." She soon joined Rarity with leaving the castle, and gently jolted her way out of the door.

"I'll keep studying the remains. There might be a few more clues." Said Twilight.

"Yeah sure go ahead egghead. I need to prepare myself, if another one of these things are gonna attack me from behind again." Rainbow then flew out through the door.

"Bye Twilight. I need to go back and bake some cupcakes." Pinkie said. Both she and Applejack left the room together, leaving her alone in the laboratory to work.

"Who would exactly create such artificial creatures? Princess Celestia rejected this kind of science years before i even enrolled to the school for gifted unicorns. I would send Princess Celestia a letter, but Spike's there to visit her, as they are family." Twilight thought. She walked toward the science table, to begin doing her work. "For now, i should just give her some peace with Spike, while i work on this situation more, now that we know what we'll be up against."

Comments ( 4 )

Very nice dude. I love how you have things set up.

Interesting. So they've found out that his Dna belongs to Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash
Cant wait to read more

Why was this cancelled?

Login or register to comment