• Published 3rd Aug 2016
  • 12,537 Views, 60 Comments

A Maternal Figure - Purple-Smart Heart



Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight have finally tied the knot. On the eve of their wedding, the lovers plan to start a family. Months later, Celestia's pregnancy cravings are getting big. Twilight is more than happy to help sate her.

  • ...
26
 60
 12,537
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

8054502

Father's Day! :pinkiecrazy:

Mother's Day would have been more appropriate, but hey. Just makes today Twilight's update.

7844650

Yes, it has taken a while but things are going much better. I more thoroughly outlined everything that happened in my blog posted earlier today.

My life has finally gotten back to a point where I can work on the things that make me happy, rather than just managing to get by.

Like writing horse-smut on the internet.

I hope you show the baby when it comes!

Welcome back, dude.

Oh my gawed.....ITS ALIIVVEEE!!!!:flutterrage::rainbowlaugh::pinkiegasp::raritystarry::twilightoops::applejackconfused:

D-dat new cover art...unf...

*nosebleeds*

8242287

What do you take me for? Someone who wouldn't have a fluffy, cheesy epilogue including the new parents, possibly their friends, and maybe a little family fawning over their adorable progeny? :raritywink:

8242319

Thank you! Glad to be writing again, and doing it for fun, not feeling like I'm forcing myself (which was the major purpose of getting this bit out quickly and separately).

8242548
8242642

Figured it needed a little something extra for the first update fully ten months late! I cropped Celestia by herself, for obvious reasons, but the unaltered piece by Vale-City includes some very sexy preggo Luna and Cadance as well. (#1082546 on Derpi, tagged questionable so no direct link, basically sfw tho).

I have feeling they going to have a lot of children,

WHy does Twilight still have a cock? Celestia is clearly pregnant.

8242793
s2.quickmeme.com/img/fb/fbf146d521509678306fd828b82b6f8458c28c5f92c013b11c4705762635be24.jpg
I've done futa impregnation myself, and I discovered that only a rare few actually show the child. It's a sorely missed opportunity

8242884

Whatever would give you that idea? :moustache:

8243709

Because they both really like it, and there's even a story reason in the bare-bones plot (Chapter 2 Part 2 will have that particular story beat).

8244177

Now that you mention it, although I've seen plenty of fics involving pregnancy, only a couple specifically jump out in my mind where you see the progeny of futa on mare.

Rainbows In the Night Sky and Twilight Velvet's Gloryhole (Fimfic says sfw URLs only in hyperlink but... seriously they're links to clop, from my own clop)

8244218
I only remember Eternally Loved with Luna and Celestia, and it irritates me that I just forgot what the other one was. I just like them actually interacting with the child, cuddles and loving and doing just motherly stuff. It makes the child feel more than just a plot device, that their efforts were actually building up to something if we see the child and them doing family things. Plus, it's kind of hot when futas are involved.

8244397

I think I might need to add on a little to the already planned epilogue just because of this conversation. I'm thinking a few years (and pregnancies) later, showing a scene of BBBFF Spike playing with/babysitting Twilight and Celestia's brood.

8244432
Alright then. I will part with one more piece of advice. Have dedicated moments of them doing ordinary couple things that aren't related to sex. For comparison, what I did was have a scene where Celestia was cooing over Luna's baby bump while she was trying to sleep and woke her up, and another where they visit the doctor for a weekly health checkup. Just couples doing couple things. Sex is awesome, but keep it balanced with things that aren't related to sex.

Plus it's fun to spout corny futa mama(poppa?) dialogue.

“‘m tired, Tia. Whataya doing?” Luna flopped down onto the pillows as Celestia rubbed her stomach gently.

“Just enjoying my sister’s ballooning belly.” She blew a raspberry over the stretched skin.

“Stop that! You’re not some weird old lady!”

“Of course not. Weird old ladies don’t get to be the big spoon.” She wrapped her arms around Luna’s waist and pulled her close until she was speaking to her stomach. “My widdle sis may be the cutest widdle pwincess in the world, but who’s going to be even cuter? You are, yes you are!”

8244476

Thanks for all the feedback! Yeah, as much as I like writing (and reading) clop, I enjoyed writing the sappy newlywed stuff at the very beginning even more. 2-2 Is definitely a much bigger SoL to Sex ratio. There's going to be a scene where the two are simply having lunch together, there's a scene at Celestia's OBGYN (the sonogram mentioned at the beginning of 2-1), and a (hopefully) funny scene starring everybody's favorite Draconequus, plus a few things I won't spoil. So, yeah there's definitely more straight up fluff on the way.

There's also going to be a chapter in the middle that has no clop in it at all, a Christmas interlude sort of thing (which was originally intended to be released around Christmas.... oh well, mice and men and all that.)

Funny you mention the futa mommy/daddy thing. In a high magic world where sexual fluidity is a thing (something I've talked about somewhat in-depth in the comments of Klamnei's Fecundity), I imagine it's up to the individual couples to figure out what kind of pronouns they want to use, and Twilight and Celestia will be no different. Shoot, Fu/F is pretty easy to figure, depending on personality. Imagine deciding with an M/M pregnancy? (Which is very definitely a thing in my Equestria) Not sure if I'll have their discussion "on screen," as it were, but I already know what they're going to use and it will definitely be a small part.

Mnf~ that throat bulging, that cumflation, I love it! So glad to finally see the next part of this one!

8247855

Glad you liked it! I'm hoping that the first few chapters will be enjoyable for a decently sized audience, before we get to the more niche stuff (hyper preg, feeder/weight gain, lactation etc.)

It's nice to see that this is alive its fine it took so long. Quality stuff here.

is this story still alive?

Una

Update?

update please

Please continue the story is wonderful

It'd be really nice to see more of this story. Hyper preg is one of my more favorite things to read here, and Maternal is shaping up to be a quality read so far. This futa Twilight is really cute, too.

will there be ever an update?

Looks like abandoned..sad, this had some potential

Will this story ever get updated?

Login or register to comment