• Published 19th Jul 2016
  • 3,503 Views, 9 Comments

A Sharing of Sweets - Emerald Omen



You have been permanently transported to Equestria, and Twilight informs you that you need a job. Lyra is all to happy to have you come work for her, and has her own special ideas of how to pay you, besides bits.

  • ...
15
 9
 3,503
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

So your waifu is Lyra.

7406141 Actually not. This story was supposed to actually be of Maud Pie, but after the first page, I decided based off of what I had written so far, about Lyra being your best friend and what not, to switch it to Lyra. Spitfire is actually my Waifu, and I am currently sorting through some ideas about a story to write about her. I like Lyra though.

Situational irony ...
Clop mediocre ...
Just kept thinking how many bits did Lyra pay for all of this to happen and how many otherponies were involved ... Just doesn't add up ...
As a certain fish admiral once said ... ITS A TRAP !!!

I really like this fic. Please do more Anon x Mare fics. :pinkiehappy:

7876525 I'll do my best to find some time for another one.

I certainly did like this story. But I feel it could've been so much better WITHOUT the second-person perspective.

10922768
This is my very first story I wrote. I've moved on to first person since then.

10924299
I wasn't trying to anger you, just stating facts. Still, I guess I should've added in something I liked about it to offset some of the negativity. Anyway, maybe I'll check out your other stories later on...?

10924433
I wasn't mad, just saying. All of my stories here are second person, but these are years old. Other stuff I write nowadays it first person.

Login or register to comment