• Published 19th Jun 2016
  • 3,584 Views, 68 Comments

Your Human and You : Commando - leonthabrony



GDI Commandos are the best of the best. They are made through a harsh training programme, with a 22% fatality rate and a 97% drop-out rate for survivors.

Comments ( 24 )

I don't know why but his helmet on the cover image reminds me of doom guys helmet is it strange if I think this

Well they both got lucky fast. Seems they both have been on a dry spell with Ms. Lefty and Mrs. Righty.:trollestia:

Is the GDI gonna get involved? Also great chapter cant wait for the next one :rainbowdetermined2:

"We're going to have some 'fun'." She cooed to me 'I have the most confused boner right now' I gulp loudly.
Author's Note:
Clop Inbound :pinkiegasp:

i.ytimg.com/vi/OGAu_DeKckI/hqdefault.jpg

Clop Inbound

[PROTOCOL: DRY SEASON= INITIATING]
[...]
[50% OPERATIONAL]
[...]
[100% OPERATIONAL]
[ANALYZING TISSUE RESERVES]
[ANALYZING LUBRICANTS]
[ANALYZING LONELINESS]
[ANALYSIS COMPLETE. PROTOCOL READY. STANDING BY FOR CLOP.EXE]

So... Question, how the hell can she pick up a GDI soldier in full gear/combat armour?

when I saw clop inbound my mind went into a crazy mess so *draws a sword* onwards to the clop and next chapter

That last sentence cracked me up. :rainbowlaugh:

That shit escalated quickly. Either you made all of the mares sluts, or is she one desperate bitch. Still waiting for him to take on the entire Royal Guards, but with his helmet off to make him even more badass. I predict.....the GDI will somehow show up and rape them.

He's a criminal that slept in her bed, and she is now going to have sex with him...

...

Wat?

this story is turning to a really weird way, and i don't like it:moustache:

Give. Me. MOAR!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage:

"Well.. uh... I was just going to ask if you wanted some company... for, ya know, sex." 'So smooth' I think as I chuckle to myself as Rosy blushes.
Rosy seemed to be in deep thought as she slowly grinned "Yeah... I think I would like that." She responded as she picked me up in her arms.
"What the fuck?!" I shouted as she carried me back to her house.
"We're going to have some 'fun'." She cooed to me 'I have the most confused boner right now' I gulp loudly.

I want more.
Hopefully they stay together.

Review:

I just read all the chapters in 15 minutes and I have to say: This story is pretty good... except for a few tinsy tiny problem I had with the recent chapters. I feel like these last two chapters had been rushed in response to your loyal readers who keep demanding you for a new chapter; and sure this might be a good thing, but you need to learn to manage your time. Take your time, I'm sure we'll all understand; and if you have any doubts with the story's pacing, just contact me—OR ask for help in the 'Struggling Authors' group. Other than that, this story was enjoyable and I found myself laughing out loud at some bits, so kudos to you!

'I have the most confused boner right now'

I was laughing like crazy because of that. I love the story so far but it just feels kinda rushed. But it does have promise.
Hope to see more soon.

Set them and he'll knock them up.

7808950

Hahaha, that's so correct! I couldn't find anything wrong to say about that!

And it makes sense, he is a perfect healthy(probably hasn't seen a female in a while) man in a world where women are over sexualized.

The Knocker uper

Put that on his wanted posters!

this guy is classy :moustache:

oh why did you go from this *points at this awesome story*
to THAT bull *points at all the clop*

Login or register to comment