• Published 8th Mar 2016
  • 730 Views, 52 Comments

Freaks like Beaks - pertelote345



A trans mare with a crappy job takes in a homeless griffon. Together they try to live their lives and try to make it in the "big city" of Ponyville. A story of love, courage and fancy hair dyes.

  • ...
28
 52
 730
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Did Rainbow Dash blow up the weather factory again? :unsuresweetie:

Algiraffa for Al Jazeera! That is the most brilliant Equus pun name I have ever seen! Good on you.

Can I have that dream?

Wait, she ate your editor?? Strange, I don't see any typos…

So... She's a journalist.

She works at a pizza parlor.
She has no marketable skills and no connections.
She doesn't subscribe to a newspaper or even buy them regularly. She doesn't have a TV or computer. She's basically isolated from any news (dangerously so, considering she almost didn't hear the storm was coming), and seems to have been this way for some time.
She has alluded to failing as a writer, and has never mentioned any professional experience before.

But now she's a hard-hitting journalist who's going to blow this coverup wide open.

7245167
I'm a biologist.

I'm working at a pizza parlor after getting kicked out of my genetic modification job due to complications with my gender transition.

I don't read journal articles much anymore. They're too painful.

Honestly I'm just writing from life.

This story is amazing and needs to be recognized far more than it is. And that was the best "Princess Luna walks in on a dream" sequence I've ever read, and that includes the one with Sexy Celestia in Pinkie Pie's chicken costume.

Is this gonna be updated soon or should we consider it dead ??

This is a good story. I just wish it had continued.:fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment