• Published 13th Feb 2016
  • 721 Views, 1 Comments

Luna's Support Group - JusSonic



Luna brings forth former villains for a little support group.

  • ...
10
 1
 721

Chapter 1

Luna’s Group Support

The scene begins to show within Canterlot Castle, as it was nighttime, & out on the balcony, we see that the one moving the stars & moon…was Luna. And as she was working, we see that Celestia was soon joining her sister to be in her company.

“Everything alright from another night, Luna?” Celestia asked off to her sister for thought of the manner.

“Yes, but something has been disturbing me lately.” Luna slowly spoke off to say this having an…uneasy motion. “Whenever I look out there, I see the night sky, but….I am also reminded of my past.” As she spoke this, she was deep in thought about matters that concern her which show…images of Nightmare Moon & her actions.

“Luna, I thought you said you were over it.” Celestia looked to her sister in pondering why Luna was thinking of such things now.

“I am, but it’s still there…the thought about making it be an eternal night. If not for Twilight & the others, I dare not say what would have happened.” Luna spoke off in feeling down about events she did in the past, & how the past….may try to take her back to that time.

“Luna, listen to me, you are not the only one that has deep regrets about what you did in the past. We all share things we are not proud of.” Celestia spoke this off to help ease her sister that had some doubts about herself.

“Even you?” Luna asked this off in being curious if she get such a response.

“Especially me, I sealed my sister away, I was heartbroken to have gone so far.” Celestia pointed this off to say this as if that was an act she was not proud of.

“I see, I’m sorry for back then.” Luna nodded her head in having heard this to know what her sister said is both the truth & of her honesty.

“Just know that as long as you keep whatever temptation of straying off your path, no matter what, you will be fine.” Celestia smiled off to honestly speak this as assurance for her sister to remember.

“Thank you sister, I shall keep that in check.” Luna nodded off to say this in deciding to take such thoughtful advice.

Celestia smiled to nod her head in response, as she was turning in for the night. But Luna continues to look out over the balcony & at her night sky while still in deep thought.

“Hmmm…I wonder. If I have had such troubles, what about others that were in the same boat.” Luna spoke this off in pondering about such a subject. “Perhaps it’s time as an acting princess, I should uncover that which started many of us down such crazy paths of evil.” She spoke out in figuring that she needs to solve such a problem to understand things better.

Now Luna felt somewhat good about the idea, & decided that perhaps she can exploit it some more in another area. And as she thinks about that, we see the scene begin to fad out now…

----------------------

The next day came as we focus somewhere within Canterlot Castle as it was a different room location. Here, there was a meeting table to even a few different settings. Luna was seen working on the setups before the doors opened to let in some guest coming in. And it was here, that it seem like things were about to begin.

“I am glad many of you could come…let us go over who is here.” Luna spoke off in starting a subject of seeing who was present.

“Okay…” Everyone in the room said as they were taking their seats at the meeting table.

“First up, Trixie Lulamoon.” Luna spoke off to the corner of the first character.

“The Great & Powerful Trixie, present.” Trixie spoke off in stating that she is here.

“Gilda the Griffon.” Luna spoke off the next character in the room.

“Yo, what’s up,” Gilda replied off from nearby in being called.

“Discord the Draconequus.” Luna then introduced the next character to be in the room; the weirdest one.

“Oh-ho, ho….being address by my species. How intriguing!” Discord laughed off in feeling like being called such things was too much.

“Moving on….Diamond Tiara…” Luna rolled her eyes to continue her check of others here.

“Here.” Diamond Tiara waved up from her seat as being the smallest one here.

“And lastly are Sombra, which we know him as the split twin of the original called Umbrem…” Luna spoke off in addressing to the last ones with one of them being…a strangely split former foe.

“Greetings.” Sombra bow his head in greeting those around.

“And Starlight Glimmer.” Luna introduced the last pony that was here.

“Hello…” Starlight Glimmer created those that have come here.

“I would like to welcome you all to what I’m calling, Luna’s Support Group. Any questions.” Luna spoke out in stating this to the group of where they are.

“Yes, cough…I have. How long is this? Will there be snacks in-between? And what about bathroom breaks?” Discord spoke out in starting to act silly by asking a lot of questions like a child would.

“Discord.” Luna raised an eyebrow in having to deal with such nonsense.

“What, you said any questions?” Discord stated on his defense in just doing as he was free to do.

“Moving on…we’re here because many of us have gone through something. And that thing is…we gone down the wrong path.” Luna spoke out in getting straight to the main topic itself.

“Wait, when you say that, do you literally mean…” Diamond Tiara was about to say something, only to be cut off by another…

“I think she means, we have not been the best of others & have been cruel to others.” Starlight Glimmer looked down in sorrow in knowing what she did was not pleasant & everyone else may share the same feeling.

“Correct, each of us has gone through that, so I figure we need to discuss our feelings to help us better assort our cases.” Luna spoke forth in issuing how this may help better themselves of what they experienced.

“So is this like some sort of conference, or seminar, or gathering for those either former villains or former jerks?” Gilda rolled her eyes to state this much in figuring out what was going on.

“It’s putting it mildly, but….it may actually help us.” Sombra lightly agreed on the topic of such a discussion to be brought about.

“Indeed, for I know many of you know of my history.” Luna spoke off in about to start herself off to get things underway. “My own sister was being raised for her work that I started to become jealous of her. Then darkness took over my good will & transform me into Nightmare Moon. From there, I plotted to to make it an eternal night & rule Equestria where there would be no more sun.” Luna explained her horrible tale of what she did in the past, much of it was a familiar story.

“Hmmm…that is true, you really should have been more careful of how you let jealousy get in the way of sisterhood.” Discord thought this over to state how from Luna’s carelessness, caused her to become Nightmare Moon & do such evil acts.

“This coming from the Spirit of Chaos, in which you turn Ponyville into a complete chaotic mess?” Starlight raised an eyebrow in reminding Discord of what he did during such a time.

“Oh come now, it wasn’t THAT bad, it was meant to be fun & enlighten.” Discord spoke off in trying to lighten the load of criticism here.

“You call turning everyone gray & making them do weird things from tap-dancing to acting like an animal “fun and enlighten”? My daddy was even trying to EAT his own Money!” Diamond Tiara protest off to complain in what Discord’s former evil act did to her father that was chaotic to witness.

“Okay, moving on….” Luna sighs to say this in deciding to move this discussion along before it gets any weirder. “Since Discord’s subject was spoken, let us talk about another pony with a history; Sombra?” She spoke off in moving to another subject to hear their story.

“Hugh, I suppose it was only a matter of time.” Sombra sighs to say this in seeing it’s his turn to speak. “As the split form, the ORIGINAL Sombra, was made from the Umbrem that wanted to destroy the Crystal Empire, but every Crystal Fair, parts of that darkness split off of him that harm him. Little-by-little, another Sombra was born, me, & then when I conjure a dark version of myself, it possessed me, & refuse with the original & we took over the empire. Things would have been bad, if no one came to stop us.” The guy explained how things went for him to what happened afterwards.

“Hugh, I have heard the tales of what befell the Crystal Empire, but I never knew there were two sides of the same coin theory involved.” Starlight Glimmer spoke off in having to hear the tale of what Sombra here spoke off, at least one of the two Sombra ponies.

“Yes, quite the split of just getting into crazy town.” Discord nodded off to quote such a subject.

“Thank you for sharing that with us Sombra, now we move on to those here of the present.” Luna spoke off to say this while moving along from here. “Trixie, care to go next?” She spoke to the next pony that can have a turn now.

“Well, the Great & Powerful….” Trixie was starting off to say when…

“Do you have to address yourself in the third person ever time?” Diamond Tiara cuts in that they don’t need another intro like that.

“Hey, it’s how we in the show-biz make our living!” Trixie protest off to say this on her defense.

“Can you just move on?” Gilda rolled her eyes in wanting her friend to get on with this.

“Right, cough…” Trixie coughs a bit to get back her earlier motion here. “I, well…sort of was a trickster when I came to Ponyville & my actions somehow caused….an unexpected event to occur.” She stopped in being a bit sheepish in how to go on with the story here.

“Oh, like two fans bringing an Ursa Minor to the party for you to singlehandedly defeat it like an actual Ursa Major?” Discord pointed out these things on how Trixie was face with a challenge she couldn’t do.

“I didn’t ask them, they CHOOSE to bring trouble!” Trixie protest on her defense in what Snips & Snails did that time to bring an actual Ursa to Ponyville. “Hugh, but my career when down, & I was the laughing stock no matter where I went until…” She was explaining her hardship of what she suffered afterwards from such an event.

“Until you purchase the Alicorn Amulet & decided to use it’s magic. Without knowing the more it’s used, the more evil one becomes.” Luna spoke off about the next thing that occurred that Trixie was unaware of such an action.

“I know, and unfortunately, it was too late….but I did make amends with Twilight…in the end.” Trixie spoke off to say this in being a bit honest with herself here; well, MOST of what the truth is.

“Well her story is sorta like mine.” Gilda shrug off her arms to say this about such things. “Yeah, I was being a jerk to the there ponies while still being pals with Rainbow Dash, but then I let my anger cloud my judgement & lost her.” She pointed to herself in notifying about her own case of what she did that cost her Rainbow Dash, her best flying rival.

“But you did regain such friendship, did you not?” Luna raised an eyebrow in stating about this other case.

“Yeah, from both Rainbow Dash & Pinkie Pie, they actually helped restart things in Griffonstone.” Gilda nodded doff her head to admit this about her claim.

“But if you two are now all buddy now, why are you members of the Brotherhood of Injustice?” Diamond Tiara raised an eyebrow in why Trixie & Gilda, who made up with those of the Mane Six, are now rival groups.

“It’s because we are but a unit that does work from us that were brought about by injustice means that we are in the same group.” Trixie explained the case of why it was such to be in how their group has gotten the injustice, from good & bad times, alike.

“Through good or bad times, we try to stay out of each other’s business even if we are on opposite sides.” Gilda shrug off to say that they try to not get in the way of their friends, but certain times, not so likely.

“But what about you Diamond Tiara, I heard that you use to be…” Starlight asked this off in being curious about such a thing.

“A bully, yes….it’s true.” Diamond Tiara sighs off to say this in knowing where this was heading.

“Care to share?” Luna spoke off for the filly girl to talk about her feelings here.

“Oh, you mean the times she bullied Apple Bloom, called any colt or filly that didn’t have a Cutie Mark, Blank-Flank, rubbed it in the faces of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, taking hold of power for the Gabby Gum Articles, & only got close to them because they were friends with an actual princess, & let’s not forget the presidential election of where it cost her friendship with Silver Spoon to be on rock bottom, &…” Discord cuts in to point out so many faults that Diamond Tiara has done over her course from beginning to the end of her bully ways, the list is very long.

“ALRIGHT! Enough Already!” Diamond Tiara snapped off to stop Discord’s long roll call drama. “I was a big jerk, okay! You don’t have to be so informative about it!” She snapped off that she didn’t want all of her faults to be reminded off at once.

“Well, they say the truth hurts.” Discord shrugs off to say this in pointing out such factors.

“Yes, but too much of it at once on someone so young is not the best way to go.” Luna stated to say this in seeing they should be careful from a filly that has just learn a lesson.

“But still, I can understand partly of what she went through. Living it up against those that have nothing good to offer, I thought about how Cutie Marks were evil because of tearing us apart.” Starlight Glimmer mostly spoke off about the subject that she too has felt like it was something that she could understand.

“Care to speak now Starlight Glimmer?” Luna asked for the other pony here to start sharing something.

“Yes, I would.” Starlight Glimmer nodded her head in liking to speak without a doubt. “I grew up in a different village, where my friend Sunburst was my only friend. But when he obtain his cutie mark, I felt I lost him as he moved on with his life, but I didn’t. And I set a course of planning to make a place, where there was no one different by cutie marks, I felt like it was paradise.” Starlight explained all of her past to what she went through & how it affected her life up to a certain point.

“But it wasn’t, now was it?” Luna stated with a narrow eye look about Starlight’s little village called Our Town.

“Not to what Twilight & the rest said & I was consumed by vengeance afterwards. And it lead to….many mistakes…” Starlight Glimmer looked down in shame for knowing that such things are hard to forgive the acts she did; including messing around with the timeline to change one important event. “Mistakes I’m not proud of & I felt like it was through Twilight’s words that…I felt like maybe not all hope was lost for me.” She honestly spoke off to say this in what happened to her then afterwards when Twilight got through to her.

“And it wasn’t, now Twilight will help you to become a better pony.” Luna smiled off to say this in being honest with the mare.

“I will try.” Starlight nodded off to say this while wiping a tear of her eye.

“Oh now, THIS is an emotional drama that could be its own rewards.” Discord spoke off with a tissue blowing his noise, as he felt this was quite heart-warming.

“So in truth, we all share something. We lead down the wrong path that turn us from good creatures, to those that exploit evil callings.” Sombra stated off in knowing where this discussion was heading towards.

“Well most of us, but….get what you’re saying.” Gilda shrug off to say this in how this was going about those that were evil to those that were slightly bad.

“We all experienced harsh moments that we are not proud of.” Trixie nodded off to agree to the term of how they all experienced such treatments.

“Which is why I wanted us to help understand another, so we can secure that we won’t be tempted. Right, Discord?” Luna stated off to say this while eyeing a certain someone in the room.

“Oh sure, bring up the Tirek event, that one will never be let go!” Discord rolled his eyes in knowing where this conversation will go real fast.

“My point is, we all have a chance to make sure we don’t become evil again. It’s never too late to start from fresh.” Luna pointed this out that they all can begin anew & this time, be on the right track.

“Even me?” Diamond Tiara asked in hoping she can be good too.

“Yes…” Luna nodded her head in also agreeing on the same topic. “Now, let us continue our discussion for the rest of our gathering.” Luna stated this off in deciding to continue more on the discussion between those here.

Soon the time seem to pass by, as more & more stories are heard & told by each & everyone around here about their lives, how they all share things, & how to help another through such situations. Now came the time where the gathered bunch was long pass over & it was time many of them started to head on home.

“Thank you all for having come, perhaps thou would consider another meeting say….next week.” Luna spoke up in hoping they might do this again sometime.

“Well…I’ll have to squeeze that in with my plans with Fluttershy.” Discord popped open a date chart of what he’s doing next week.

“And I was planning to take Autumn Gem out for a nice quiet evening & dinner.” Sombra stated about his own plans on such an occasion occurring.

“Well, I will call to see what dates thou can be available.” Luna stated off to say this in giving an honest answer.

“Thanks, I hope my daddy won’t mind. I still wanna make up for a lot of my mistakes.” Diamond Tiara replied off to say this to the moon princess.

“You & me both, we’ll do it slow & steady with our…friends.” Starlight Glimmer smiled to say this to the filly that they each have their own group of friends to help, she has the Mane Six, Diamond Tiara has the CMC.

“Thou has the right spirit.” Luna nodded off to proudly say this without a doubt.

While everyone was saying their goodbyes & such, Trixie & Gilda were seen having their own private discussion related to….other matters of importance. Especially relating to the Brotherhood Of Injustice, along with of WHOM they work under, etc.

“Hey, you still not wanna open up more about what you’re still in?” Gilda spoke this out to her friend about another subject in question.

“Only the Royal Sisters & a few other higher ponies know of what Trixie is doing.” Trixie silently told her friend that such a thing is meant to be kept under wraps.

“So you want to keep quiet about ‘it’ since it may cause a bad upset? Fine, I get it…I won’t poke about it.” Gilda stated off in knowing what her friend was trying to say here & will simply follow it.

“Very well, I thank you for your understanding. Now, let us be off.” Trixie replied off in being glad her friend understands what she wishes here.

As Trixie & Gilda were the last to leave the aura, we soon see that Luna was the last one to remain in the room. Now Luna begins to think about things that have happened here so far.

“I do hope that things will work out for us…we need a second chance to not become swallowed by the temptation that evil offers us.” Luna spoke up about herself about such matters of what they have experienced thus far to hope they all can get by. “I can only pray that Twilight, Ben & the rest will make that moment a reality…someday…” She issued off to say this in hoping, that the matter of where those that are former evil beings, can begin a new life.

With that, things were slowly beginning to go dark around now. The events of what may help Luna & those overcome the temptation of what drove them to such evil lengths, hopefully they can work things through. And with that, the story comes to its closure…for now…

The End

Author's Note:

Cast List
Tabitha St. Germain: Princess Luna
John de Lancie: Discord
Jim Miller: King Sombra
Kathleen Barr: Trixie Lulamoon
Marÿke Hendrikse: Gilda the Griffon
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia

That's all from here, a nice discussion in which, it may help those get by in life. And now to enjoy & await what else will be new in the upcoming future...

Comments ( 1 )

You know, I was exp this to be a suicide squad kind of thing.

Login or register to comment