• Published 5th Mar 2016
  • 1,157 Views, 13 Comments

Rise of the Equestrians - Doodle Note



A group of humans and Equestrians join forces to stop an Alliance of Darkness from destroying humanity and resuming the war. (Minecraft: Story Mode/Equestria Girls crossover)

  • ...
7
 13
 1,157

Chapter 19: Sunset Shimmer the Sorceress

The next day...

The doors opened as Sunset and Jesse walked down an aisle in the throne room. Sunset looked at one side of the crowd. Then the other side of the crowd. She looked back in front of her as she and Jesse walked up to Celestia.

Jesse turned and saw the other humans, who waved at him.

Sunset turned to the other Equestrians, who smiled.

Celestia looked at the crowd. "We all owe a great thank you to the Order of the Stone. With the help from our guardians and Sunset Shimmer, they were able to stop the Alliance's plans. But it was not just them who took down the Supernova. Sunset helped them."

The crowd cheered.

"The last Order might have taken down an Ender Dragon and today's Order might have taken down a Wither Storm, but Sunset took down the Supernova with the leader of the Order of the Stone. She is a new generation of a hero. And we all owe a great thank you to her."

The crowd started cheering and chanting. "Sunset! Sunset! Sunset!"

Sunset smiled. "Thank you, everyone. I know that I'm here because I saved Equestria and humanity, but the truth is, I didn't do this alone." She turned to Jesse. "I had Jesse."

Jesse's smile faded as he looked at Sunset.

"When Starlight, Rara and I were at the Human Island, we entered a building competition." Sunset explained. "We built an Enderman, but then I saw a dark figure in the woods. I ran after him, but I lost him. Soon, I was being attacked by monsters."

The crowd gasped.

"But that's when Jesse came and saved my life. He even taught me how humans build their weapons. It just takes a crafting table and some pieces to build something." Sunset pulled out her stone sword. "Which explains why I was holding a stone sword." The blade of the sword broke off, putting Sunset in shock. "Huh. I guess human swords are very different than Equestrian swords."

She cleared her throat. "Soon as we walked out of the forest, we went to this convention they call EnderCon. I even met his friends there. Soon I realized that Jesse was the leader of the Order of the Stone. Then the island was now attacked by Changelings, but we survived. Well, Starlight told us to leave her so she could protect them. Then we were in this realm called the Nether. It was a place filled with lots of smoke, fire, lava and these strange creatures called ghasts. And they were huge!"

"Don't forget that ghasts aren't the only living thing in the Nether." Jesse said. "There are also blazes, Wither Skeletons and pigmen."

The crowd got even interested.

"And then as we got out of the Nether, we finally were on our way to Equestria. As we got there, they finally met Celestia for the first time. Then Jesse and his friends split up to find our guardians. After they did, we were sent to the Castle of the Alliance. As soon as we got there, we started splitting up in partners. I got to stick with Jesse. He told me his stories. His journey with his friends, all of his adventures, he even had a pig."

"What is he? Crazy?" Scootaloo whispered to Spike.

Jesse looked at Scootaloo. "I heard that."

"Then I realized I was feeling a bond between us growing stronger. And that bond led us to friendship. He was kind, loyal, and he had faith in us." Sunset turned to Jesse. "And Jesse. You are the greatest friend that someone would ever have. And I thank you for helping me with everything we've done."

Jesse smiled as the two hugged each other. "Sunset, though I called you the weirdest person I've ever met three times already, you are the coolest person I would ever have as a friend."

Everyone in the room cheered as the two broke away.

Jesse turned to the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you the new member of the Order of the Stone!" He held Sunset's hand. "Sunset Shimmer," He held up Sunset's hand. "The Sorceress!"

The crowd cheered.

The guardians sobbed with joy.

Spike stood on his hind legs and clapped. "Go, Sunset! Whoo!"

Starlight, Coloratura, Discord and Sunburst clapped.

Celestia smiled.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the newest member of the Order of the Stone." Ivor said to the other humans.

"Finally! A magical member of the Order!" Axel exclaimed. "My dreams have came true!"

"The party begins now!" Pinkie exclaimed.


It was nighttime, and everyone was having a party at the Canterlot Castle. The Alliance was now back into the underground for eternity and Soren and Zecora came to Canterlot to celebrate. The Alliance might have lost, but Sonata finally got Jesse's autograph.

"You know, for someone who is a super human, you are a pretty great dancer." Maya said. "You don't talk much, do you?" She was dancing with Big Macintosh.

"Nnnope."

"Well, I've came this far."

Axel was talking to Pinkie's parents, Igneous Rock Pie and Cloudy Quartz. "So, your daughter was the coolest friend I've ever had. She was awesome. She even had the best jokes. But I'm very curious about her cannon gauntlets."

"Those cannon gauntlets were a treasure to the Pie Family." Cloudy Quartz explained. "Her great, great, great, great grandmother had those before her."

"Those gauntlets were passed on from one generation to another." Igneous Rock said. "The bracelet part is just to disguise them."

"Huh. That explains why Pinkie told me they were old, but they looked new." Axel said.

Rainbow, Lukas and Scootaloo were riding on a cloud. "Yeah! Woohoo! Best day ever!"

Aiden was now dancing with Lyra.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." Lyra said.

"Thanks. I've been waiting until the battle was over."

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot." Lyra kissed Aiden on the cheek as he blushed and fainted.

Gabriel was giving Fluttershy his autograph, signing it on Fluttershy's sword. "One autograph for my biggest fan."

Fluttershy took her sword. "Yay."

Applejack walked up to her Granny Smith with Olivia. "Granny, this is Olivia. Olivia, this is my Granny Smith."

"Hi." Olivia said.

Granny whooped and shook Olivia's hand furiously. "I guess good ol' Jacky made a new friend!"

Magnus was petting Maud's rock. "Huh. Who knew rocks could be pets?"

"I grew up on a rock farm." Maud explained. "His name is Boulder."

"Uh, hi there, Boulder. I'm Magnus."

Maud laughed. "You're funny."

"And that is how my friends and I became the new Order of the Stone." Petra said seeing Sweetie Belle clap.

"Um, Petra. I have something to give you." Rarity took out a sword made of ice.

Petra took the ice sword. "A sword made of ice? This is awesome! Did you make this?"

Rarity nodded. "But don't worry. It doesn't melt."

Gill and Apple Bloom were hanging upside down.

"Uh, kid, are you sure this is safe?" Gill asked in concern.

"I do this all the time." Apple Bloom answered. "It's not that bad once you get used to it."

"Are you sure? Because I'm starting to get a headache."

"Yeah. It's best for us to stop."

The two dropped to the floor as Apple Bloom got up and started walking.

Sunburst walked up to Gill and placed an elixir on his head. "This is for headaches."

Celestia and Luna watched the party.

"Sister, isn't it wonderful to have things back the way it was?" Luna asked.

"It certainly is." Celestia said. "Though, I bet you're very grateful for Jesse and Sunset saving you from the Supernova."

"That emerald-eyed human really WAS quite a charmer."

"Why, yes." Celestia turned seeing Twilight and Flash Sentry dancing. "Just like Twilight is."


Outside the castle, Sunset and Jesse were sitting on a bench looking at the stars of the night sky.

"Wow. So this is what the night in Equestria is like." Jesse said in awe. "It looks so...so..."

"Beautiful?" Sunset asked.

"Yeah. I guess Luna really does control the night. It's so cool. I mean, I can see many constellations!"

"Jesse?"

Jesse looked at Sunset. "Yeah?"

"If I'm now a member of the Order of the Stone, does that mean I have to leave Equestria?" Sunset asked.

"I believe so." Jesse answered. "I know this is the place where you grew up, but-"

"I understand. I probably should tell the others that I'm leaving."

"Maybe it's best." Jesse smiled. "Thanks for saving my kind."

Sunset looked at Jesse. "And thank you for looking out for me."

Jesse wrapped his arm around Sunset as the two turned back to the sky.


The next day...

"You're leaving?" Rainbow asked Sunset.

Sunset nodded. "Yeah."

"We'll still see each other, right?" Fluttershy asked.

"Hey. I'm one with the Order now. It's not like you guys aren't going to see me again. I'll write to you guys everyday. I promise you."

Twilight sighed. "If this is what you need to do, we understand."

"We all do." Applejack said.

Sunset looked at Celestia.

"Now, before you go," Celestia took out a brown notebook with the red and yellow setting sun on it. "I want you to have this."

Sunset took the notebook from Celestia.

"Anything you write down, it goes into another notebook." Celestia explained. "That will help you communicate with us from far away when you're gone."

Sunset smiled. "Thanks, Celestia."

"Sunset! We have to go!" Olivia called.

Sunset picked up her bag and walked into the boat the humans were in.

Jesse looked at Sunset seeing her get on board. "Ready?"

Sunset placed her bag next to her and nodded.

Magnus took the wheel. "All aboard! We're going home!"

The boat started moving.

Sunset turned seeing many Equestrians waving to her. She waved back. "Bye! I'll write to you guys! Even you, Svengallop!"

Svengallop cried with joy.

After Sunset learned from her mistakes, a new member of the Order of the Stone has been born. One with magic and determination. Now with the guardians of Equestria back into their regular place, the Alliance back into the underground, and Princess Luna back in her throne, Sunset's life as a member of the Order was only beginning now.

Author's Note:

Hey guys. Doodle Note here.

Sorry if I haven't been writing lately. My wifi was down and I just had it replaced with a new router. So, about this story. If any of you are confused, this is a Minecraft: Story Mode/Equestria Girls crossover. If you're not, you don't have to know. I've been keeping this in my mind, I couldn't hold it in much longer. Well, that's all from me.

-Doodle Note

Comments ( 5 )

(reads description) Hmm... this looks promising already!

i love this story so much it’s legit the only reason why i’m on this site

HOLY MOLY!! This was the BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!!!!

10600069
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!😊

10603046
yeah i did but i wished the order of the stone could go back to equestria for the whole admin thing.

Login or register to comment