• Published 5th Mar 2016
  • 1,157 Views, 13 Comments

Rise of the Equestrians - Doodle Note



A group of humans and Equestrians join forces to stop an Alliance of Darkness from destroying humanity and resuming the war. (Minecraft: Story Mode/Equestria Girls crossover)

  • ...
7
 13
 1,157

Chapter 4: The Nether

"Axel, stop poking her face!"

"Sorry. I just hope she's okay."

"I know, but stop it! It's creepy!"

Sunset weakly opened her eyes.

"Everyone be quiet. She's waking up."

Sunset finally opened her eyes seeing Coloratura and the humans looking at her.

Jesse lent out his hand. "Are you okay?"

Sunset grabbed Jesse's hand as he helped her up. She looked around the place, which was full of red, lava, smoke and fire. "Where are we?"

"The Nether." Petra said. "Also known as a living fiery inferno.

Sunset turned to Coloratura and got shocked. "Um, Rara?"

"What?" Coloratura asked seeing Sunset point. She smelled something terrible as she turned to her right arm and saw her jacket sleeve on fire. She screamed in surprise and ran around the place.

Petra sighed and stopped Coloratura as she took Coloratura's jacket and threw it away. (Rara was wearing a white sleeveless shirt)

Coloratura looked down seeing her jacket fall. "That was my favorite jacket." Then she realized something. Starlight was missing. Coloratura turned to Sunset. "Sunset, where's Starlight?"

"I couldn't save her. There was nothing else I could do." Sunset sighed. "I'm sorry, guys. This is all my fault. Those Changelings found me here. They came for me. And it's all my fault. I'm the one you guys should blame."

"Don't be like that, Sunset." Olivia said. "It's not your fault."

Sunset, Coloratura and the humans heard a sound coming from the portal. They turned to the portal.

"Someone's coming." Lukas said.

What came out of the portal were two men. One had dark skin, a short brown beard and brown eyes wearing black and cyan armor, gloves, boots and helmet. And the other had pale skin and no hair wearing green armor with brown boots and gloves and a black mask.

"More humans?" Coloratura asked.

"Gabriel! Magnus!" Jesse ran up to the men and helped them up. "You two okay?"

"It was chaos. There was too many of them." Gabriel said.

"And worst of all, those bug people out there, they tried to kill us!" Magnus yelled.

"Well, at least you two are okay." Axel added.

Magnus turned and saw Sunset and Coloratura. "Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Who are these new girls, and why do they have strange hair?"

"Why does everyone keep mentioning our hair?" Coloratura mumbled under her breath.

"This is Sunset Shimmer and Coloratura. Friends call Coloratura 'Rara'." Jesse turned to Sunset and Coloratura. "Girls, this is Gabriel and Magnus, two remaining members of the last Order of the Stone."

"But, their hair." Gabriel added.

"We'll explain later." Sunset said. "But now-"

They all heard a squeaky moan as they turned seeing a big snow-white creature with six tentacles, closed eyes and a mouth behind them.

Coloratura screamed with fear and ran.

The others followed with the creature chasing them.

Petra turned to Sunset. "Is your friend always like this?"

Sunset shrugged and saw some mine carts from far away. "Over there!"

Everyone jumped into a mine cart as they started moving.

What they didn't know was that the creature was being controlled by Sonata herself.

In the Over World, Sonata saw what the creature saw.

"Oh, man. I didn't get his autograph."

Back in the Nether, Sunset, Coloratura and the humans were still in the mine carts now in the middle of the Nether.

"Whoa. The Nether." Coloratura said turning to Petra. "So this is what you mean by living fiery inferno."

"Yep. Just what I meant." Petra snickered. "Rara. What kind of nickname is that?"

Coloratura punched Petra's arm, but Petra didn't feel any pain.

"Nice try. That didn't hurt. You have to try harder than that."

Sunset turned in front of her and got shocked. "Oh no!"

The others turned and saw a big drop in front of them.

"That is a big drop!" Coloratura yelled. "A very, very, VERY big drop!"

"I have to agree with you, Coloratura." Lukas said. "Man, she has a long name, I almost mispronounced it."

"Everybody hold on!" Jesse yelled.

Everyone started to go down. Axel and Magnus had their hands in the air. Petra was annoyed that Coloratura was hanging on to her. Olivia had her eyes covered. And Lukas, Gabriel, Jesse and Sunset were hanging on for their lives.

Coloratura screamed her head off and the carts stopped going down and went forward.

"Rara, your screaming in my ear!" Petra yelled.

Everyone then saw a wall in front.

"Duck!" Jesse yelled.

Everyone ducked.

Sunset poked her head and saw another wall in front. Then she and the others ducked again.

Everyone sat up and saw that they were losing track.

"Why? Why must this happen?!" Coloratura yelled.

"Welcome to my world." Lukas replied.

Jesse turned and saw a lever. "Don't worry, guys. All I have to do is hit that lever."

"I have a better idea. What if we do this?" Sunset flipped the lever with magic.

Jesse turned to Sunset. "Once again, you're the weirdest person I've ever met."

The carts stopped and were now going down.

"Please not another disaster. Please not another disaster." Coloratura prayed.

"Shut up, you big wimp." Petra mumbled under her breath.

The carts continued moving as the group got separated.

"Axel?" Jesse called out. "Olivia? Gabriel? Guys?"

"Get away from me, you bonehead!" A voice yelled.

Jesse turned and saw Sunset trying to fight a skeleton with magic as his cart went closer to hers. "Hold on, Sunset!" He pulled out his diamond sword and slashed the skeleton away. "You okay, Sunset?"

Sunset's cart went behind Jesse's.

"I'm fine." Sunset said.

"Sunset, I know I called you weird twice already, but everything is going to be-"

Sunset looked up and screamed.

Jesse turned and saw three creatures similar to the one they encountered. He pulled out his diamond sword while Sunset lit her hands with magic.

One of the creatures blew a fireball at Jesse, but he slashed it back, killing one of the creatures. Sunset shot the last two creatures, turning them to dust.

"Okay, that is now one of the weirdest things I've ever seen in my entire life." Jesse said. "First the beacon. Then the portal. And now the ghasts."

"Is that what those were called?" Sunset asked.

"Never seen a ghast before?"

"No."

The two turned and saw another ghast.

"Oh, not again." Sunset said.

The ghast blew a fireball at the two, but Sunset shot the fireball with magic.

"Nice shot." Jesse smiled.

Sunset turned to Jesse. "Thanks."

The two started to go up.

"This is the worst day of my life!" Sunset yelled.

The two started to go over the ghast with the ghast watching them. As they reached another road of tracks, they bumped into the others.

The others turned and saw the two.

"Everyone okay?" Sunset asked.

"We're good. We all are." Olivia answered.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" Magnus exclaimed. "Let's do that again!"

"Let's not." Lukas disagreed.

"Aw."

"Well, I was stuck with Rara, but I handled it." Petra turned to Coloratura. "Right, Rara?"

Coloratura grumbled angrily.

"No, you screamed like a little girl when you saw that ghast."

Coloratura punched Petra in the arm, but more harder.

"Ow!" Petra held her arm. "Okay, that was even more better than your last punch." She turned to Coloratura. "Hurts, but impressive."

"That was for my jacket."

After that, the mine carts went to another destination as everyone got out of them. Then they went up some stairs.

Jesse turned and saw the scarred look on Sunset's face. "You okay, Sunset?"

"That was the most dangerous ride that I will never try to forget." Sunset said.

"Good luck sleeping, Sunset. Good luck sleeping."

As everyone walked up the stairs completely, they saw another Nether portal. But it was already lit.

Lukas was about to go first, but Axel stopped him.

"Ah, ah, ah. Don't you remember? Ladies first." Axel smiled.

"Really, Axel? This now?" Lukas asked in disapproval.

"What? I'm just saying."

"It doesn't matter who goes first or who goes last."

"I'm just saying that the person that should go first is the lady. And a man always respects a lady."

"Axel, it doesn't matter who's going first." Sunset said.

"See?" Lukas said.

"But I'll go first." Sunset walked to the portal and took a deep breath.

"You don't have to do this alone." Jesse walked next to Sunset. "I'll go with you."

Sunset nodded. "Alright. Let's go."

The two walked through the portal together.


As Sunset and Jesse came out of the portal, they jumped into some water.

"Well, this is unexpecting." Sunset said.

The two turned and saw the others come out of the portal.

"Make that more unexpecting." Jesse said.

After everyone got out of the water, they started walking to the boat that Sunset and Coloratura rode to the island.

"So, Rara, where did you get that?" Petra asked.

"Get what?" Coloratura asked.

"Your nickname. Where did you get it?"

"Well, when I was a little girl, I had this friend. She was honest, calm, and she's very strong. Literally. She said my name was long and fancy, so she shortened ColoRAtuRA to Rara."

"And what about the necklace?"

Coloratura held her necklace. "This was a gift from my mother before I had to leave her. This necklace glows every time I sing. And it's also a locket. One side has a picture of my mother, the other has a picture of my friend."

"That explains why people were watching you sing." Petra chuckled. "I have to admit. You're an amazing singer."

Sunset looked in front. "We're here."

The others looked in front and saw a large boat with a blue sail that had the sun and the moon.

"Look at that boat." Gabriel said.

Sunset smiled. "All aboard."

Everyone started to walk up to the boat.

"I call shotgun!" Axel exclaimed.

After everyone went on the boat and left the island, they were now in the middle of the ocean. A fire glowed in front of everyone.

Coloratura opened a chest and saw nothing but a fresh apple inside. She picked up the apple and turned to Sunset. "Sunset, you want the last apple?"

"No thanks, Rara." Sunset said. "You can have it."

Jesse shook his head as he got up and walked up to Sunset getting her attention. Then he took out a cookie and lent it to Sunset. "Take it, Sunset."

"What? I-I can't."

"I insist."

Sunset took the cookie from Jesse. "Thanks. But why?"

"I was going to save it for later, but I wasn't hungry." Jesse sat next to Sunset. "Now can you please tell me what's going on now?"

Sunset sighed. "We have many reasons about us. The magic, the Changelings, the hair, everything about us. We're not one of you people. Not even Starlight."

"The purple and blue-haired girl. Magnus and I saw her." Gabriel explained. "She was weakened. And she was taken away by those bug people."

"Changelings. Those were Changelings." Coloratura corrected.

"That explains why one of them turned into me." Magnus said.

"Anyway," Sunset continued. "Rara and I are colorful-haired super humans called Equestrians. Our kind lived for a thousand years, and we still live today. We were sent to your island to find a group of five brave humans called the Order of the Stone."

"Are you talking about the ones who took down the Ender Dragon or the ones that took down the Wither Storm?" Jesse asked.

"Wither Storm. We found you, but we don't know where are the other four."

"Oh, that's an easy question." Axel said. "You're looking at them."

Sunset looked at four of the humans. "You four are the other members of the Order?"

Petra nodded.

"All this time, the Order was in front of us! I can't believe it!" Sunset cleared her throat. "Okay, back to explaining. Any of you heard of Equestria?"

"I heard Starlight say that word before we went through the portal." Axel said. "Who is Equestria?"

"Equestria is actually a 'where'. It's where us Equestrians live. It's our home. A place of harmony. But we used to be in a war between us and an alliance of dark Equestrians called the Alliance of Darkness. I was one of them. And Starlight was their prisoner once until a group of Equestria girls saved her and stopped me. That's when I realized, I was manipulated by the Alliance. I've been told lies all my life." Sunset turned to Gabriel. "Gabriel, who else did you and Magnus see?"

"We also saw three girls wearing the same cloak and necklace. One with orange hair, one with purple and green hair, and one with blue hair."

"Those were the Dazzlings! They can sing, but they can also turn into sirens. Beautiful, yet dangerous creatures that feed on negative emotion and corrupt people's minds."

Olivia turned to Coloratura. "Rara, what would you fight? A hundred chicken-sized zombies or ten zombie-sized chickens?"

"What?" Coloratura asked in confusion.

"It's actually a good question. Think about it."

"So, Sunny, tell us more about this Alliance of Darkness." Magnus said.

"The Alliance found a way to escape the underground." Sunset continued. "But before they left, they came up with a plan. They will take away 100 hearts to awaken their secret weapon, the Supernova. 99 from Equestrians and one from a human. I can't explain the rest, but the ruler of Equestria will tell you the rest once we get there. But now, we have to rest up for tomorrow."

The others agreed and went to sleep. But Sunset stayed awake and looked up at the moon.

"Oh, Luna. If you're hearing my voice right now, please be okay."