• Published 5th Mar 2016
  • 1,160 Views, 13 Comments

Rise of the Equestrians - Doodle Note



A group of humans and Equestrians join forces to stop an Alliance of Darkness from destroying humanity and resuming the war. (Minecraft: Story Mode/Equestria Girls crossover)

  • ...
7
 13
 1,160

Chapter 7: Guardians Part 2: Rainbow Dash

Lukas was still on the train on his way to his destination to find Rainbow Dash. He's been thinking about the Human Island and what happened, but can't manage to forget it. It was devastating for him. He let out a sigh.

"You okay, sir?" A voice asked.

Lukas turned and saw two little girls. One with purple and white hair and blue eyes wearing a black shirt, a yellow jacket, a white skirt, black shorts, yellow, black and white boots, blue bracelets, pink diamond earrings, and a diamond tiara hair clip, and one with gray and silver hair tied to a braid and purple eyes wearing a purple and white shirt, a pink and white skirt, purple, white and blue boots, platinum blue glasses, and a silver spoon necklace looking at him. "Hm?"

"Are you okay?" The girl with gray and silver hair asked. "You look devastated."

"Oh! Uh, yeah. I'm fine. I'm just thinking." Lukas said.

"About what?" The girl with purple and white hair asked.

"My friends." Lukas answered. "I was wondering how they were doing without me."

"Don't worry, sir. I bet your friends are doing just fine." The girl with purple and white hair smirked. "Though, you are pretty cute. I like your hair."

Lukas blushed. "Um, thanks."

The girl with gray and silver hair jabbed an elbow at the purple and white-haired girl. "I'm so sorry about her. She's just looking for that special someone right for her and-"

The purple and white haired girl punched her friend in the arm. "Don't say it, Silver Spoon!"

"I couldn't hold it in much longer, Diamond Tiara!" Silver Spoon yelled.

The two girls started arguing.

"Girls. Girls. Girls!" Lukas yelled getting their attention. "It's okay. You don't have to argue about me. Though I am just a human."

"Oh. You're a human." Diamond Tiara said. "Wasn't expecting to see a human today, but you're still cute."

"Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, right?"

The two girls nodded.

Lukas turned to Diamond Tiara. "You're Silver Spoon, right?"

"Actually, she's Silver Spoon." Diamond Tiara corrected pointing her thumb to Silver Spoon. "I'm Diamond Tiara."

"Lukas."

Diamond Tiara slid next to Lukas. "So, Lukas, going all the way to Cloudsdale?"

"Cloudsdale?"

"I guess you're not from around here."

"No, I'm not. But where are you and your friend going?" Lukas asked.

"We're going to a fashion show in Mayhattan." Silver Spoon answered. "The train will depart from Cloudsdale to there."

Diamond Tiara looked outside. "And look what we have here. You just arrived your destination."

Lukas looked outside and saw a city under a dark thundering cloud. "Whoa."

After the train arrived Cloudsdale, Lukas finally left the train.

"Be careful!" Diamond Tiara yelled from the window. "Sometimes Cloudsdale always tortures a human every time they see one!"

Lukas turned around. "What?" He yelled seeing the train leave. "Did she say torture?" Lukas shrugged and started walking.

After he got out of the train station, he saw many people flying on clouds, jumping from one building to another, and fighting each other with lightning. "Wow. This place is chaotic. And awesome." Lukas started walking around as he took out the red lightning bolt-shaped gem. "Okay, Rainbow Dash. If I were you, where would you go? Well, only one way to find out."

As Lukas was about to keep going, he heard a thud behind him. He turned and saw a girl with gold hair and gold eyes, one looking up and one looking at Lukas, wearing a brown knee-high dress, black leggings, and brown boots behind him.

"Howdy, sir." The girl said cheerfully. "I'm Derpy."

"Um, hi." Lukas said.

"Wow. You must be looking for someone."

"I'm looking for Rainbow Dash. Do you know her?"

"Of course I do, silly. I'm her sidekick." Derpy explained. "Maybe if I take you to her, everything will be just fine."

"Well, I could use a hand." Lukas agreed.

Derpy smiled. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's-"

"What's going on here?" A voice yelled.

Lukas and Derpy turned seeing four girls above them. One girl had blue hair and purple eyes wearing a pink bow, a pink knee-high dress, a black jacket, and black boots. One girl had orange hair and gold eyes wearing a yellow sleeve-less shirt, gold jeans, and black boots. One girl had pink hair and charm pink eyes wearing a white t-shirt, a pink skirt, black shorts, and blue boots. And one girl had blue and white hair and pale rose eyes wearing a black jacket, a blue sleeve-less shirt, black jeans, and black boots.

"Derpy has found a human in Cloudsdale." The blue-haired girl said.

Derpy smiled sheepishly. "Flitter. Lightning Dust. Rainbowshine. Cloud Chaser. Hey, girls. Um, is there a problem or something?"

"The problem is that we have a human here." Lightning Dust said. "And you know what we do to humans here, Derpy."

"Girls, there's no need to torture this guy." Derpy said nervously.

'Oh. Now I remember what Diamond Tiara said.' Lukas thought. "Wait, torture?!"

"Derpy, we are giving you a choice." Flitter said. "Give us the human, or get tortured with him."

Derpy backed up as she grabbed Lukas' arm and ran.

"You know the drill!" Lightning Dust yelled. "Stop that stupid Equestrian and snatch the human."

The four girls split up.

"By the way, you didn't tell me your name." Derpy reminded.

"Lukas." Lukas said. "My name is Lukas."

"Okay, Lukas, I'm Derpy."

"You just said that seconds ago!"

"Good point. By the way, didn't I mention that Rainbow Dash works for Spitfire, general of the Cloudsdale army?"

"No! I haven't even met Spitfire. I'm a freaking human!"

"That's another good point."

Derpy and Lukas looked up and saw Rainbowshine jumping from one building to another.

"Give us that human, Derpy!" Rainbowshine yelled.

"You have to catch him first~!" Derpy taunted as she turned to Lukas. "Hang on."

"To what?" Lukas yelled.

Derpy and Lukas saw a ledge as they jumped and landed on a cloud.

Derpy started driving the cloud leaving Lukas screaming. "Don't worry, Lukas. We're just going to that tower."

Lukas looked over Derpy and saw a tower from far away as he took out the glowing crystal. "Is that where Rainbow Dash is?"

"Mm hmm. Cloudsdale Castle."

Lukas turned and saw Lightning Dust and Cloud Chaser behind them. "Derpy!"

"Don't worry. As long as we make it, everything will be-"

The cloud gets hit by lightning as it started to fall down.

"Derpy, pull up!" Lukas yelled.

"I can't! We've been hit!" Derpy yelled back.

The cloud fades as Derpy and Lukas fell onto the bridge of the castle. The two looked up and saw the four girls surrounding them. Then they saw a woman with orange hair and orange eyes wearing a blue bodysuit, yellow gloves and boots, and an orange cape walk up to them.

"General Spitfire!" Derpy exclaimed. "I-I-I-I can explain."

"No need." Spitfire said sternly. "I would like to have a word with the human. Alone."


Lukas was now in the castle, but he was in chains infused with lightning that was electrocuting him as he was growling with pain. He was also in a room with Spitfire and no one else. The chains stopped electrocuting him.

"So, human. Why did you come here?" Spitfire wanted to know.

"I was...sent here...to find a...guardian of Equestria." Lukas said still in pain. "Please, you have to....give me a chance."

"And who is this guardian you speak of?"

"Rainbow.....Dash."

The chains electrocuted Lukas again, making him scream in pain.

"Why put me in chains when I'm here looking for someone?!" Lukas wanted to know as the chains stopped electrocuting him.

"Human, those chains on your body are completely infused with lightning." Spitfire said. "They can kill you in minutes, hours, or seconds. Depending on how long can you withstand it."

"Listen, I know I look like a threat to you, but you have to listen to me. My kind is in danger and so is yours. You have to believe-" Lukas got electrocuted by the chains again.

"I don't know what you're talking about, human. But whatever it is you want me to do, it's not going to happen."

The chains stopped electrocuting Lukas, leaving him with pain. Too much pain.

"General Spitfire!" A voice yelled.

Spitfire turned and saw a girl wearing a gray sleeveless hoodie with the hood hiding her face, rainbow bracelets, black jeans, and blue boots jump off a cloud and into the room.

"What brings you here?" Spitfire asked.

"I need to talk to the human." The girl answered. "Derpy told me everything."

Spitfire nodded and left the room.

The girl turned to Lukas and walked up to him as she knelt. "I'm really sorry. That's just how everything works in Cloudsdale. Lukas, correct?"

Lukas nodded. "What did Derpy tell you?"

"She said that you were looking for me." The girl said.

"So, does that mean you're...?"

The girl took of her hood showing her rainbow hair and magenta eyes. "Rainbow Dash? Yes. I don't know what is someone like you doing here or how did you manage to get here, but I have a question for you. What did you use to find me?"

Lukas took out the lightning bolt-shaped crystal. "I have your crystal."

Rainbow got surprised. "What?"

"Princess Celestia gave it to me so I can find you."

Rainbow took the gem from Lukas. "You met her?"

"Once."

Rainbow place her hand behind her head. "Oh man, it's been two years since I've seen my friends. I don't know where they are, but I just wish I can see them again. I mean, come on! We've been chosen when we were kids." Rainbow sat next to Lukas. "But now, I just miss them. I'd call me and Derpy friends, but I just wish I could see my old friends." Rainbow sighed.

"Then I'll take you there." Lukas suggested.

"How are you going to help me while you're in chains? I mean, helping a human is against the rules here."

"I guess I underestimated you, human." A voice said.

The two turned seeing Spitfire walk into the room.

"General Spitfire." Rainbow said.

Spitfire took out a key as she walked up to Lukas and started to unchain him. "I heard the conversation you two were having."

The chains fall off of Lukas' body.

"How are you feeling now?" Spitfire asked.

"Still hurts." Lukas answered.

Rainbow lent her hand to Lukas.

Lukas smiled and grabbed Rainbow's hand as Rainbow helped him up.

"I'll tell you what." Spitfire said. "Be careful when you get out there. Everyone will try to put the human back into torture."

Rainbow nodded as a girl with indigo hair and gamboge eyes wearing a purple sleeveless shirt, dark blue jeans, goggles, and black boots ran into the room.

The three turned and saw the girl.

"Indigo Zap?" Spitfire asked. "What you doing here."

"General Spitfire, we're under attack." Indigo Zap said trying to catch her breath.

Rainbow and Lukas looked out the window seeing Changelings invading Cloudsdale.

"Changelings!" Rainbow yelled.

"We have to get out of here!" Lukas grabbed Rainbow's arm and ran out of the room.


Lukas and Rainbow were now running for the train station trying to avoid the Changelings.

One of the Changelings turned and saw Rainbow and Lukas running. "There!"

The Changelings flew down to get the two.

Rainbow turned and saw the Changelings. "Lukas!"

Lukas turned and saw the Changelings. Then he turned and saw the train station in front. "We're almost there!"

The two were finally about to reach to train station, but a group of five Changelings blocked their way, putting the two in shock.

"Uh, other way!"

Lukas and Rainbow went to other way, only being blocked by even more Changelings, finding themselves surrounded.

Suddenly, a foot kicked one of the Changelings down to the ground, catching the two's attention.

It was Derpy.

"Derpy! What are you doing here?!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"I'm busting you two out of here!" Derpy said, punching a Changling behind her.

"But, you have a wall eyed stare!" Lukas remarked.

"Don't worry! I have senses!" Derpy punched another Changeling. "Go! I'll take them from here!"

The two ran straight for the train station as they finally reached it, but they saw the train go away as they stopped.

"Dang it! We missed the train!" Lukas yelled.

"I have a better idea." Rainbow whistled as a cloud flew in and flew to the two.

The two jumped on the cloud as Rainbow drove the cloud out of the train station.

Rainbow turned to Lukas. "So, where to?"

"Canterlot." Lukas said.

Rainbow smiled. "Canterlot, it is." Rainbow drove the cloud all the way to Canterlot, not knowing that Aria Blaze was watching them.

Aria looked at her pendant. "Master, we lost them."

The being in Aria's pendant growled. "Forget about them! We'll deal with those two later."