• Published 5th Mar 2016
  • 1,157 Views, 13 Comments

Rise of the Equestrians - Doodle Note



A group of humans and Equestrians join forces to stop an Alliance of Darkness from destroying humanity and resuming the war. (Minecraft: Story Mode/Equestria Girls crossover)

  • ...
7
 13
 1,157

Chapter 6: Guardians Part 1: Applejack

Olivia watched herself go far away from Canterlot and sighed. She was in a train without the other members of the Order. It was just her and other passengers. Olivia let out another sigh and looked out the window.

"Excuse me, miss." A voice said.

Olivia turned and saw a little boy with pale skin, brown hair and brown eyes wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, a black sweater vest, gray shorts and black shoes looking at her.

The little boy took out a box and opened it revealing a batch of cookies. "Would you like one?"

Olivia took a cookie. "Thanks." She took a bite of the cookie.

"You're not from around Equestria, are you?" The boy asked.

"Well, no. I mean, I'm a human from another island going to another place in Equestria just to do something important. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the Crimson Academy in Appleloosa for my studies. I'm planning to be a traveler one day when I grow up."

"Where are your parents?" Olivia asked.

"Back at my hometown. They wanted me to follow my dreams. So they decided to send me to Crimson."

Olivia chuckled. "Some parents you have. Anyway, I'm Olivia. And you are...?"

"Pipsqueak. My friends call me Pip for short. It might sound like a silly name, but I don't mind. What are you going to do in Appleloosa?"

"I'm just going to look for someone. It's very important."

"Okay. Good luck at Appleloosa."

'What a kind little boy.' Olivia thought as she continued looking out the window. 'I wonder how the others are doing without me. I mean, I know this is important, but still. Let's just hope they will be okay.' Olivia then started to feel sleepy as she quickly fell asleep.

Two hours later...

"Miss. Miss. Excuse me, Ms. Olivia."

Olivia woke up from her nap and turned to Pipsqueak. "What happened?"

"You fell asleep for two hours." Pipsqueak pointed out the window. "But look. We're here."

Olivia turned and saw a whole town from outside. "Whoa."

"That is Appleloosa." Pipsqueak said.

After the train went to the Appleloosa Train Station, everyone on the train got off. Even Olivia and Pipsqueak.

Olivia saw Pipsqueak walking away. "Good luck on your first day!"

"Good luck looking for that someone!" Pipsqueak yelled.

Olivia sighed and started walking. As she walked out of the train station, she started looking around. She saw many people walking around, some were in carriages, and some were laughing. "Wow. This place is full of harmony. The people here are so happy." Olivia heard a door open as she turned seeing a man wearing a black mask, a gray long-sleeved shirt, gray pants, black boots, a black beanie, and a black vest run out of a store hold two bags of money.

The owner ran out of his store. "Stop! Thief!"

Olivia ran after the thief as she stopped seeing a girl wearing a black cloak, black gloves and brown leather boots land in front of the thief and kicked him in the face knocking him out.

The girl picked up the bags of money and gave them to the owner of the store.

"Who was that?" Olivia wanted to know.

"That was the Silent Shadow." A voice answered.

Olivia turned and saw a man with brown hair, a mustache and blue eyes wearing a blue vest with a silver star badge with a white buttoned shirt under, a red bandana, dark blue pants, brown boots, and a black hat with a red stripe next to her. "The who now?"

"She's the hero of Appleloosa." The man explained. "Fighting crime, taking down bad guys, she's doing this for a reason." The man turned to Olivia. "Anyway, Sheriff Silverstar, at your service."

"Um, hi."

"So, you're not from around here, are you?"

"No, I just came here today. But tell me more about that Silent Shadow."

"Whoa-ho! Settle down there, little lady. Nobody here knows a lot about Silent Shadow. But one."

"And who's this one?" Olivia asked.

Sheriff Silverstar gestured Olivia to come closer as he whispered into her ear. "Trouble Shoes."

"Who?"

"He was a criminal himself once, but the Silent Shadow bailed him out of jail and taught him a lesson." Sheriff Silverstar explained. "He learned everything about Silent Shadow."

"Where do I find him?"

Sheriff Silverstar pointed to a bar. "Sometimes, he goes to that bar over there. He could be in there now."

"Thank you." Olivia walked to the bar.

"I cannot believe I just talked to a human." Sheriff Silverstar told himself.

As Olivia went into the bar, she saw many people talking to each other, but she saw one table with a man with long dark brown hair and green eyes wearing a yellow hat with a gray stripe and a silver buckle, a yellow plaid shirt, blue pants and brown boots. Olivia walked up to the table to greet the man. As she reached the table, she finally spoke. "Trouble Shoes, correct?"

The man known as Trouble Shoes looked up and saw Olivia. "That's my name. What can I do for you?"

Olivia sat down. "I need everything you know about the Silent Shadow."

Trouble Shoes puts his cup down. "The Silent Shadow? As in THE Silent Shadow?"

Olivia nodded.

"Just don't tell anyone I said this, alright?"

Olivia zipped her mouth shut. (Not literally)

"Okay, here's what I got. She was the greatest fighter in the history of fighters. She used to protect every nation of Equestria. She had friends by her side, but she and them got separated after an invasion. And here's one more thing I know about her. She lives in a cabin deep in the woods."

"How far is her cabin?" Olivia asked.

"Not that far from the town." Trouble Shoes answered. "And one thing that I don't know about the Silent Shadow is her name. Nobody knows what her real name is."

Olivia nodded and got up from the table. "Thank you, Trouble Shoes. You're a great help." She walked away from the table.

"I cannot believe I just talked to a human." Trouble Shoes told himself.

Olivia walked out of the bar. "It all makes sense now! The Silent Shadow is Applejack. Applejack is the Silent Shadow!" She turned to the forest. "Don't know if I'm correct or not, but I have to find her!" She ran into the forest.


Olivia was now looking for Applejack with the orange apple-shaped crystal she was given to find her. All she had to do was follow the light glowing in the crystal. "Okay, little crystal, show me where Applejack is."

She looked in front of her and saw two paths going left and right. "Should I go left or right?" She looked at the crystal. "If Celestia said that these crystals could give humans powers, then that means..."

She gripped the crystal tightly as Olivia's vision turned orange, which made her see a curve going left. "Left, it is." As her vision went back to normal, she went left.

Olivia wasn't that amused when see saw the trees. "Wow, Applejack made a strange choice to live here. I mean, the trees here, they have a small amount of leaves."

Olivia looked in front of her and saw a wood cabin with two floors, windows, and a wood door. "Well, this should be the place." She walked up to the cabin and knocked in the door, but no one answered. "Look's like nobody's home." Olivia opened the door and entered the cabin leaving the door open. What was inside was a red couch, a table with seats with it, and a table in front of the couch.

She turned and found a set of stairs as she walked up to the second floor. Olivia turned and saw only one bedroom. "Only one bedroom?" She walked into the bedroom and started looking around. Then she saw a brown journal on a queen-sized bed. Olivia sat on the bed as she took the journal and opened it. She flipped through the journal, but one page got her eyes as she carefully read it.

Day 438

Two years have passed since my friends and I got separated ever since the invasion. Oh, I wonder how my family is doing without me. I even wonder how Rara is doing. If only there was a way I could see my friends and family again. Oh, Rara, if you're out there, please get me out of here! I'm missing you right now! I miss everyone I know!

Olivia heard the door close as she ran into the closet leaving the journal on the bed. She peeked through the closet doors seeing the same cloaked girl from before. She saw her pick up the journal and look into it. Then she saw her close the journal and walk out of the room as she finally got out of the closet and sighed with relief. "Okay, I should probably get out of here." As Olivia walked out of the room, she got hit by a broom stick in the face, knocking her out.


Olivia weakly opened her eyes and saw she was now on the couch.

"Um, I don't think it'll bruise. I'm talking about your face." A southern voice said. "I wasn't expecting someone like you to be here."

Olivia turned and saw a girl with hay-colored hair and green eyes wearing a red plaid shirt, blue jeans, black gloves, and brown boots as she sat up. "You must be Applejack."

"Yep. That's me." Applejack said. "Also known as the Silent Shadow, Appleloosa's greatest hero."

"How did you know I was here?" Olivia wanted to know.

"I saw a trail of redstone on the stairs leading to my room." Applejack answered. "And it led me to my closet."

Olivia pulled out a piece of redstone. "I knew I should have left this at home."

"So, tell me, human." Applejack sat on a chair. "Why did you come here?"

"Can you help me?" Olivia asked.

"What?"

"My kind is in danger. So is yours."

"Can you be more specific?"

"The Alliance of Darkness is planning to awaken this creature that they call the Supernova to destroy my kind." Olivia explained.

"Oh. I didn't know until now." Applejack said sarcastically.

"Applejack-"

"That was sarcasm." Applejack got up from her chair and walked up to a window. "I heard a lot about that darn Alliance. I would know because I've seen them before two years ago. But I have another question for you, human. How did you find me?"

"Does this answer your question?" Olivia pulled out the apple-shaped crystal.

Applejack turned to Olivia and saw the crystal she was holding. "My crystal! But how?"

"Princess Celestia gave it to me."

Applejack walked up to Olivia and took the crystal from her. "You met her? And she gave this to you to find me?"

Olivia nodded.

Applejack sighed. "Okay. I believe you."

"Which means...?"

Applejack smiled. "I'm going home."


Applejack and Olivia walked out of the forest on their way to the train station.

"Thank you, for convincing me, human." Applejack pulled out her gem. "And thanks for giving me my gem back. But I didn't catch your name yet."

"Olivia. I'm Olivia." Olivia said.

"Okay, Olivia. Thanks for taking me home. I can't wait to see my friends again."

"Well, you will get to see them, because my friends will find the others."

"Huh. Thanks."

The two heard a scream as they turned seeing the Changelings flying to them. They even saw many people running away.

"What's going on?" Applejack asked in shock.

"We're under attack!" Olivia grabbed Applejack's arm and ran to the train station.

"You know, for a human, you are very reasonable. And very honest. Just like me."

"Thank you."

The two finally made it to the train station and saw the train.

"Canterlot, here we come!" Olivia yelled.

The two finally jumped into the train as it started moving, making the Changelings angry.

"Master, we lost them." One of the Changelings said.

"Forget about them! We'll deal with them later."