• Published 5th Feb 2016
  • 1,868 Views, 45 Comments

Canterlot College - Silentpegasus



Mantis Xanthous is entering a new world at Canterlot College. Many dangers lurk around the halls of the prestigious school especially for a Changeling. He will need to keep his head down and his wits sharp if he wishes to escape the wrath of a Queen.

  • ...
17
 45
 1,868
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Wait. He's essentially a spirit shaman in real life but a Necromancer in the game? Little bit confusing. Then again in most RPG's I am a Warlock and I most certainly don't summon demons in real life.

Slightly confused about the spirits. Are they the spirits of the dead or simply spirits who inhabit the Spirit World?

7065293 Both. There are 2 types that I will get into in the next chapter.

This is great!
Also, Mantis' magic is giving me a Lucy-vibe from Fairy Tail.

7065496 Yeah, I said that's what I used it off of in Chapter 2.

Will the spirit world also involve the constellations?

While this story is similar to Starswirl University, its still it own thing. Just try to avoid repeating thing you did in that story and putting it in here. Probably your next story that will be similar to these, You'll probably have Starlight replace Sunset who replaced Trixie. I expect plenty of Yu-Gi-Oh references in this story.(and I mean G1 yugioh, not those spinoff with more complicated rules.)

Her usual kill death ratio was at least ten kills to every death.

All of a sudden, I have visions of Rainbow, dressed in a pig mask, lecturing others on how to play a shooter because she has a "10...K...D!"

You put a combination of references to fairy tail, sword art online, and other mainstream anime into the character designs. I like the way this is going, especially with the new changeling added to the plot.

Waiting for words, WAITING FOR WORDS! TO COME AROUND~

Keep the good stuff comin'

Next chapter please

You should definitely keep this going. It's really good so far. I'd like to see what happens next.

when are you going to continue this story?

Login or register to comment