• Published 29th Dec 2015
  • 1,012 Views, 9 Comments

Twilight of Trixie - Ponyess



It all begun with a spell, one that was able to catch and hold a Unicorn. Only now, Twilly had to try it out and see if it works, with Trixie as the unfortunate victim. What is to come to Trixie, but that is what she is to find out.

  • ...
8
 9
 1,012

Proposing a Scene: 3

Just as I had finished my tea, I noticed that she had trotted up to my side, but so quietly; I had failed to hear it. Now she is looking at me intently, before she bluntly started to look right into my eyes. She clearly enjoyed maintaining eye contact, but finally broke it.

What came as a shock; is when she kissed me, right on the tip of the horn. I had not exactly expected to feel it, you don’t really feel anything touching your horn, normally; yet now I do distinctly feel her lips quite accurately.

Of course there is the special instance when you do feel contact with the horn; but that is only when you actively focus on channeling magic through it, and even then it is little more than a tactile sense; like when you kick a rock with the tip of your hoof. Only this time, it feels as if she had been kissing me; not merely brushing the surface in a manner I imagine it should have felt like. Besides, I feel it exactly when and where she is kissing me; but it felt too good, and too exciting to feel quite real to me.

[hr

“If you would be so kind, and focus your magic into your horn for a moment; Trixie!” Twilight Sparkle exclaimed.

“Sure, why not?” I responded, noncommittally.

“Thank you, Trixie; this will be so much fun!” she added, with a slight hint of a giggle to her voice.

As I followed her instruction, my horn soon started to glow faintly as a light blue ball of magic light started to build up at the tip of my horn. The light grew in intensity and volume as the magic accumulated. Soon I had managed to build up the ball, to the size where it is touching my forehead; which soon made me feel the heat of its intensity, but I couldn’t stop or pull it back now.

“Just a little more? Please, Trixie!” she then whimpered.

“Oh, all right, Twilight!” I responded, as I continued to channel more of my magic into my horn.

I had just failed to realize, that I am incapable to stop at the moment; while the remainder of my magic is flowing into the horn, saturating it to the limit. A thin membrane had been forming, whereupon which a gel was sprouting; as it started to dampen and dim the glow, of my horn.

“That is better. Now I am going to give you a small treat!” she pronounced; as she kissed my horn and slowly slipped her lips down the full length and started to bob her head up and down, teasing me no end.

“Oh! Oooh, oooh!” I moan, as the sensation hit home.

“There, now I have you exactly where I want you!” she managed to vocalize, still with my horn deep in her mouth.

“Ooooh! Ooooh! Don’t stop, please!” I moaned.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about that now!” she responded.

I merely moaned in response as I feel myself growing hotter and hotter as she is keeping up her tease. Naturally, the feelings and sensations are effectively distracting me from what she was actually up to; leaving me entirely oblivious, as to what was going on.

The sensation, of the heat of my magic changes; while she was giving me, what could only be seen as a blow-job. Even if she is taking my horn in her mouth, in place of the penis of a stallion. Of course, I am a unicorn, not a stallion. Maybe the image is amusing me, even if I am not quite ready to accept this right now.

Little by little, she was building up the sensation; of what should have been an erection, had it mean my penis in her mouth.

Even with her mouth filled up with my horn, I could hear and feel, the moans of pleasure, on her part. Could I deny her, this little pleasure; for what she had already given me, in her efforts? If I had been egocentric, I had never been that mean a pony. Had I?

What I had failed to grasp, is that I will have no climax, before she choose to impart me with the release. She was not ready, to grant me that wish. Of course, I was not ready to wish or ask for the release, either. Maybe this just felt, too good to give up just yet.

I had felt her lips shiver, then contract, hard and suddenly. The shiver ebbed out, and a new contraction replaced the first. Then there is another, and another. Once, twice and thrice.

I felt her excitement, as certainly as I saw the daylight of Celestia’s sun on the sky. There is no denying, what it was I felt. Not that I had really wanted to. In a sense, this is, exactly what I had been wishing for all along. I had just never realized it, back then. I had desired the approval and the affection of another. Now I had it all, in the form of this one purple mare.

I had felt her lips sliding up and down the entire length of my horn; for the entire time. I certainly had enjoyed the sensations and what they had been representing; more than I had realized, or even dared to accept even to myself.

In one last and final contraction, she had pulled back. Yet, I still felt that heat, she had been building up within me. I could no more deny or reject it; than I could will my heart to stop or my breathing to cease. Now, could I?

“Did she? Did she just climax?” I ponder, as the sensation hit me.

While Twilight may have climaxed, but I certainly had not. She may, or may not have; but I could not know. I could not ask, and thus certainly was out the window. Maybe, just maybe; I did not care, why?

The radiance of her love, permeating and saturating me, in a field of everlasting warmth. She is giving me, what I could never have given me. How she had placed me before herself. At least, it is how I imagine the situation. How I picture what she had done.

Had I known her true purpose, and her true intention; had I still been as pleased and elated? Could I ever grasp, the depths of one who studied under the Princess of the sun herself? I, a mere illusionist, who had studied under none and merely enjoyed the r5are grace of the acceptance of a few rock-farmers? One who was used to suffer under the scorn of ponies?

Her love tasted, like the nectar of the sun itself. The image and absurd beyond reason, but it is still painting the picture I was feeling. Maybe, this had been the first sign of just how far out of touch I had been. How far I had strayed?

What I felt, is the warmth of acceptance, even if it was an illusion or a sensation imposed upon me by Twilight. I enjoyed, what she gave me. I was given something, other than scorn.

I was trapped in the moment of perfect bliss. An instant she had imparted me with. Even if it had been for her purposes?

The sensation had refused to go away. The membrane on my horn, still very much intact. The substance, saturating my horn; still keeping and trapping all my magic, in a perfect and inescapable grip. Keeping my magic, for its own purposes, while inducing the sensation of bliss within me.

“Trixie! Dear!” she had cooed.

“Yes, dear!” I had responded.

I had been summoned, from the realm of the bliss in which she had trapped me. My body is still there, even when my spirit had been summoned by her.

“The sound of your voice, is enough, to summon me anywhere, for any reason!” I had realized, just then and there.

Of course, she had just made the point, proving it. She had just proven herself, to me; beyond doubt, and reason.


Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment