• Published 5th Jun 2012
  • 12,187 Views, 2,091 Comments

Chaotic Harmony - shirotora



A new friend teaches the girls what true chaos is

  • ...
93
 2,091
 12,187

PreviousChapters Next
Armageddon Part 5: Taste This, B****

I forgot to mention the last chapter was inspired by this image. How badass does the guy look there, srsly?

***************

She was scared. She would never admit it of course, after all she has her image to uphold. It helped to have Jet beside her, and she found herself glancing at his flank every now and then.

Dang it Dash, concentrate. The multicolor pegasus berated herself, Why'd you have to be so cute. With that perfect plot and long powerful wings... She shook her head to try to get those thoughts out. Her wings were already hovering a couple inches from her body.

“Are you well my love?” Jet's question brought her back to reality.

“I'm fine.” She said, “I was just distracted by you're sexiness.”

He quirked an eyebrow, “If I am distracting you I should leave.”

“No, you don't have to.” Dash said, “It's cool. I'm only distracted because were just walking.”

Jet shifted into his dragony form, startling a few of the pegasi and griffins nearby.

“Does this help?” He said.

“Not really,”Dash said, “Now you're hot, awesome, and huge.” In his dragony form he was far bigger than her, about as tall as Celestia and a bit longer.

He was about to reply when Captain Night gave the order to fly. They followed suit and took to the sky. Several of the pegasi and griffins shied away from Jet. The two ignored it and Dash readied the beam rifle Shiro designed. The order was given and Dash fired at the demon army, hitting her target square in the chest. She fired another shot before several of the things too to the air themselves. The order to engage airborne enemies was relayed. Rainbow Dash and Jetaga gave each other a smirk.

“Let's show these losers what we can do.” Dash said.

“Yes, Let's.” Said the shadow dragony.

The two shot ahead of the group strait into the thick of it.

Rainbow fired off another three shots before having to let the rifle recharge and swapped it for her spear. The first creatures they encountered were arrowhawks. They were quick four winged raptors that were a little larger that the pegasus. Rainbow impaled one on her spear while kicking out with the sickles on her back hooves, severing the wing of another. Jet released short controlled jets of black fire at the speedy birds. The ones that got close were rewarded for there skill with rending claws and barbed tail. Soon enough the harpies as well as resurrected pegasi and griffins joined their faster allies in the fight against the duo. One griffin in particular drew Rainbow Dash's attention when he grabbed her from behind.

“Well, well, well,” He said, “Did you miss me Dashie?”

“I should've know I’d see your ugly mug again, Gil.” Dash spat at her until-recently-dead exboyfriend, “Let go of me you creep.”

“Aww, Dashie you hurt my feelings.” said the ex griffin spy, “I thought we had something special.”

“Let her go griffin!” Jet shouted as he flew toward them.

“Ah ah lizard boy.” Gil said as he grabbed Rainbow by the neck, “Come any closer and I’ll tear her throat out. Just because this little bitch is an idiot doesn't mean you have to be.”

“Hay Gil.” Dash said, “You're calling me an idiot but you forget something. My sister, and brother-in-law are both powerful mages that know magic that anypony can use. Do you think that I wouldn't pick up a few things?”

Gil's eyebrow cocked up in confusion as Dash started chanting something in some language he had never heard before. Dash could feel her wings changing. She flexed them open and severed Gil's arm with the now bladed appendages. Without missing a beat and while still chanting, the prismatic pegasus pony proceeded to puree the prick with practiced precision in a punishing pirouette thus procuring his passing back to perdition. Dash stopped her chanting and let her wings revert back to their normal form.

“How's the Rainbow taste now, bitch!” she taunted the chunks of the former griffin as they fell.

“Remind me to never anger you, love.” Jet said when he recovered from the shock.

Dash just laughed as she kicked a harpy that flew too close. She looked down at the battle field below. It wasn't going very well for them on the ground. Dash took her rifle back up and checked to see if it charged. Seeing that it was ready for another round she fired it at the heads of the big club wield things, felling five more before putting the weapon back on her back. The two watched as a massive creature leaped away from the battle field.

“What was that?” Jet asked.

“I don't know but let's go.” Dash said, “Lets get down there to help.”

As the two flew down they saw an army of what looked like diamond dogs but far more beastly. At the head of the group was a blue earth pony stallion.

“Is that Waya?” Jet asked.

“Well it's about time he showed up.” Dash replied.

“Rainbow, look.” Jet pointed over to a figure waving to them to come over, “It's Shiro.”

“What does he want?” Dash asked.

“Let's find out.” Jet replied.

The pair flew over to the human, killing enemies along the way. They landed nearby there former feline friend, helping clear out several baddies nearby.

“Jet, I need a favor.” Shiro said.

“Of course, just ask and I’ll do what I can.” Jet answered.

“I need a lift back to Ponyville.” Shiro said, “I have a feeling something bad's about to happen there.”

“Very well, my lord.” Jet replied, “Sit on the back of my neck by my shoulders.”

With that, Shiro clambered onto the dragony and settled where he was told.

“Are you ready?” Asked Jet.

“Yeah, let's go.” Shiro said.

They took off with Dash close behind, fending off any that got too close. The son of a shadow dragon banked hard and alined his heading with home. There was little resistance once they passed the battlefield ad so they made good time, arriving in ten minutes. They were greeted by what was a battlefield in it's own right, as well as the two halves of Typhon, and the wreckage of Jynx's gundam.

“No.” Shiro whispered from Jet's back.

Panic started to rise in the trio until they spotted three ponies close by.

“Jynx!” Rainbow shouted and flew down to embrace her sister.

Before Jet could even land Shiro jumped off and added himself to the hug.

“What the happened?” Dash asked, looking at the two broken behemoths.

“I tried fighting Typhon and lost.” Jynx said, “If it weren't for Big Mac here, I'd be dead.”

The three new comers looked at the silent farmer in shock.

Dash started to ask, “How did you even lift...”

Her question was interrupted by a wave of energy that threw everyone a few dozen feet away, everyone except Shiro, whose amulet absorbed the energy. Groggily, Rainbow Dash came to her senses and looked up to see Shiro staring down a unicorn. Shiro had drawn his spear and faced him down. She was still trying to get her barrings, cause everything looked a pail green. Something clicked after a moment and she realized why colors were off. The unicorn had encased them both in a shield. That was when she realized who the unicorn was. It was the pony that caused all of this, Dr. Petri.

*************************************************

I'm sick as a dog right now, so I might not be updating quite as fast. I'll try to to keep going at the pace I have been, but no promises.

PreviousChapters Next