• Published 10th Jan 2016
  • 467 Views, 25 Comments

The Mighty Machines - Epicdiscord214



Before the ponies, there were robotic wolves from other dimensions. Now, a group of those wolves are going to risk everything to go home.

  • ...
4
 25
 467

EPILOGUE

Somewhere outside of an urban town, Tartus looked out his window with a grin on his face. In his metal hand, the Golden Apple glowed it's yellow shine.

"HEY!" Creeper shouted from his cage in the other side of the room. Tartus turned his head and looked at the cage standing beside Scimitar. "I got you the Apple a long time ago! Now, resurrect Kul'as!"

"I told you a hundred times, I'm not going to do that." Tartus said. "He already played his part. Now, it's Twilight Sparkle's turn."

"Grrrrrrr!" Creeper began to exclaim.

"Scimitar, I told you not to overfeed him, and now look at him." Tartus said.

"Whatever." Scimitar said. "Like I ever wanted a dunce for a pet."

"Look, one-eye!" Creeper said, "Twilight's good and you're evil. What makes you think she's just going to listen to whatever you have to say?"

"Why wouldn't she?" Tartus asked taking an admiring glance at the Golden Apple. "After all, I'm the headmaster of Everton. And I intend to make the upcoming Friendship Games one she'll never forget. Now, where was I? ...Oh, yes." He cleared his throat with all his attention to the Golden Apple. "Everybody wants to rule... the world."


"Pinkie!"

The pink human girl with the poofy hair and the party-like dress jumped up when she heard that. She looked and her friend, Rarity, was calling out to her.

"Come on, darling. Rainbow Dash wants to see us at the front of the school and..." She noticed the weird look on Pinkie's face. "Something wrong?"

"Um... you ever get the feeling that something really, really bad is going to happen?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Not particularly." Rarity said.

Author's Note:

Surprise! For those of you who read my Equestria Discord stories, it's only fair to let you know. I am remaking Equestria Discord 2, but with the Friendship Games set-up. I can't wait to start.

Comments ( 1 )

this should be good.

Login or register to comment