• Published 8th Dec 2015
  • 835 Views, 20 Comments

Shattered Harmony: Starfall - NightmareTRXY32



Starlight wants revenge and will do anything to get it, even change the past and stop Twilight from meeting her friends and forming a conncection. Everything we do however small affects the future. Starlight doesnt see this , not at first, but soon.:

  • ...
7
 20
 835

Epilogue: Glimmer's bad Dream

And then she woke up. Her mane in a tangle and glistening with sweat. The coldest sweat that she had ever felt. It was like waking from an unending nightmare. A nightmare of her own design. Starlight Glimmer stared out the window of her bedroom and sighed. Everything could of gone much worse she thought.

Her life now was full and bright. She had a close knit circle of friends. A mare that shared her heart. And yet she could still feel the threads of the multiverse bearing down on her. Ready to crush her under the weight of the innumerable sins that she could have committed had she gone through with it all.

Her nightmare all but told her that. It was a constant reminder of what events could of been like had she rejected Twilight's offer of friendship all those years ago. It was something that drove a chill down her spine. She had never told Twilight this, but there have been times where she could see an alternate version of herself staring at her through the reflection of the mirror in her bathroom.

Always asking an unanswerable question.

Why.

Comments ( 2 )

Wow. Don't I feel like an asshat.
Sorry. I'll delete the other comment.

Login or register to comment