• Published 30th Nov 2015
  • 1,715 Views, 85 Comments

SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron: Equestrian Squad - Megaskullmon



The mane six must help the Swat Kats find a way home. Jake wishing to stay in the world they find..They have to find a way to make it back..Before Dark kat's plan was set into motion.

  • ...
6
 85
 1,715

Chatper Nineteen: Meanwhile in Ponyvile: Molly and Mac redemption arc

Meanwhile in Ponyville.

I wake up from hearing an alarm. I quickly get out of bed hearing Muse already awake. I quickly get to the bunker seeing Chance and Jake already looking through their many magic cameras. I pull Muse in my magic since she is bothering Jake.

“Now little Muse let them work.”

Muse gives a soft coo nuzzling into me. The two large kats look at me and then back at their screen Jake has been awake for too long. We learned he would never walk again. So he is doing everything he can to force his body to walk. He is busy trying to make sure whatever attacked that coastal town won’t come here.

“What do you two see?’

Chance grabs his blaster. He arms it shrugging his shoulders.

“The alert sounded because of some powerful magic in the town. We are trying to make sure whatever it is we attack quickly. What do you see Jake?”

Jake sighs.

“I can’t pinpoint it but there is powerful magic coming through. Twilight must feel it too because I notice she is there with Spike. I found the spot so come on let's go.”

I carry Muse with me following the two kats. Jake did some fixes to his wheelchair, which moved on to the magic he learned. With how big his brain is it is not hard for him to move like he is and when we get outside we go through the junkyard to the source. While we get close to the source the area around it folds and sparks.

“Twilight what is going on?!”

Jake screams out.

“A powerful magic is coming here. I am lucky I sensed it or if I didn’t do what I am doing this could destroy the town we need to make sure ponies stay out of here. Soon whatever is coming will let out a big explosion of magic. So we need to block everything off.”

Chance turns to me.

“Rose please leave Muse here with us, heads back to the bunker, and get Jake's new creation.”

Wait Jake make something new? I set Muse down with the two Kats and quickly headed back to the bunker. I am trying to ensure I get there before ponies start trying to see what is going on. Getting down there and looking around for Jake's new creation.

How will I know what? I look through many things moving all the trash and junk and I see something I have never seen before in Jake’s workshop. I grab it and head back up outside and I notice ponies are starting to come outside.

I get back to them quickly giving Jake the creation. Jake takes it in his paws. We all step back while Jake clicks a few buttons. The device expands to put a magic shield around the strange magic and after it’s done we leave the shield to wait to see what is to come.

After a while like a few many seconds, a bunch of ponies starts popping out of it one by one. Many foals and then Discord is the last one he is passed or tired on the ground while Jake goes back turning off the shield and the ponies Discord brought come out they’re taken care of by the heroes of the town. I look back at Discord. Fluttershy is trying to help him up.

“Discord…are you okay?”

Discord smiles at Fluttershy laughing.

“Oh, I will be fine.”

He looks at Muse and she writes on some paper. ‘Mac and Molly?”

Discord weakly smiles.

“They asked me to bring these wounded and sick people here. It’s not pleasant in that town everypony. I don’t think I will have the power to go back to help them either. I was told about many creatures, including one who is the father of monsters.”

Twilight eeps.

“Grogar?!”

Discord groans standing up and trying to use his magic; he has no more magic at all. He sighs and groans. It looks like it’s going to take a few days for him to even get his powers fully back he grunts deeply.

“They’re on their own now, and we cannot help them. I am sorry Twilight they knew what they were getting into. I wish I could tell you that they don’t know. I think they do wish to prove themselves to the ponies here. So Muse will not be taken away from them.”

Filthy Rich sighs

“She won’t be taken away from them. I talked to the other rich ponies in the town and the princess. I think we can all agree these metal kats are heroes. It’s time to allow them to show they’re heroes and they will never be treated poorly again…right my love.”

He looks over to Spoiled Rich. She gives a very weak nod.

It seems the ponies all agree now Mac and Molly are redeemed but will they return to see Muse and the others again? Find out next time the same Kat chapter has the same kat story.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment