• Published 30th Nov 2015
  • 1,710 Views, 85 Comments

SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron: Equestrian Squad - Megaskullmon



The mane six must help the Swat Kats find a way home. Jake wishing to stay in the world they find..They have to find a way to make it back..Before Dark kat's plan was set into motion.

  • ...
6
 85
 1,710

Chapter Thirteen: The lost town Arc two Mac and Molly Redemption arc

it’s have been at least a few hours and Chance and I made it back to our junkyard bunker. We had a unicorn to help me downstairs since I am still stuck in the chair. The mare giggles and she didn’t have any issues doing this for me. But I got to know her and she enjoys living with us since it’s a way to keep me and Chance from doing stupid stuff.

“Chance I cleaned up your bedroom and put your weapons in the order you wanted.”

Chance glances at the black unicorn mare he chuckles.

“You didn’t need to do that, Shadow Rose. So Jake and I talked. We felt you should live with us even after he is fully healed. Are you willing to do so?”

Shadow Rose shrugs her shoulders.

“I was a former maid of the castle of Canterlot. I wouldn't mind having just a place to live. You two are good friends. Wait.”

Shadow Rose looks in the chair of the bike looking at the sleeping mare. She uses her horn to check if she is okay. I learned a while ago unicorns can look through the bodies of others. She looks over at me. I explain to her we passed a very small coastal village and we found her coming out of the woods and we got attacked by something.

“This may be normal to you two Jake. But we never heard of creatures attacking like this. I am worried I may have to contact the Princess.”

I glance at Chance.

“Go ahead, Shadow Rose. Chance and I will put her into a bed.”

Chance lifts the mare placing her into a bed and I just sigh shaking my head. Chance sits in the chair near the bed looking over at me.

“I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. I am truly unsure about all this but I doubt we can do anything for these ponies if she came from a place under attack. We are barely even healed and you still are stuck in that wheelchair.”

I sigh, stroking my face.

“You’re correct, fighting those creatures of the Storm King caused me more problems than I thought. I went to the doctor here and they said they doubt I will ever fully get every feeling back in my feet. They think the Storm King minions did some strange magic on me.”

Chance sighs patting my shoulder.

“When we get back home if we ever do Jake. We can fix that with the tech we have back home.”

Black Rose comes back down after a while.

“Alright, the princess is going to send some of the wonder bolts to go check.”

__________

Spitfire

“Alright everyone, we don't know what is here. Keep close to me, Soran. Fleet Foot don’t do anything crazy. It’s just us three to see what is up. We go in and get out after we find out what is wrong.”

Soran nods.

“What do we know?”

I shrug my shoulders.

“I don’t know. Just those strange Kats we met a while ago got attacked by something along the road.”

Fleetfoot went on ahead and soon after returned quickly. She hovers in the air from the looks of the emotions on her mouth since I can’t fully read them from the entire face being in the outfit she saw something awful there.

“Fleet Foot what did you see?”

Fleet foot quickly looks back.

“The entire town is flooded and there is a strange wall built around it.”

Before I could say anything I heard a bee buzzing.

“Do you hear that?”

I turned to Soran and I turned quickly to see large bees. We quickly fly away as quickly as we can with strange magic from below flying past us. I look down quickly to see a giant squid.

“Quickly head back to ponyville you two. Quickly!!”

I get hit by the magic feeling the magic in my body vanishes for a second. I crash to the ground below when I am about to hit the squid catches me and he carries me to his face. He laughs loudly holding me tightly.

“The ponies of Dream valley have more guts than you ponies do. They would have stayed and fought me and maybe won. Now, what should I do with you?”

The Squid seems to not have much of a brain so maybe I could use this. So I changed my voice to make myself sound like one of his minions.

“Maybe the master will place her in a cell till more come and rescue her and you can have a giant meal?”

The squid laughs.

“Great idea!!”

I was quickly taken into the flooded city and placed in a cage above the water. I look at the other cages around me, seeing many ponies and looking down to the water below seeing so many bones and parts of ponies.

“Do you know what happened here?’

I ask a mare who is in the same cell as I am. The white mare glances at me and smiles weakly.

“It was just a normal day and these creatures attacked us and it’s been at least a day or so since then. Many of us that fought back are below us. And…my husband is down there.”

Tears fall down the face of the white mare. I sighed sitting down hoping whoever comes for me would quickly get here. But I am worried I may be here while maybe I could use the other ponies to help me get out and try to save them. I sighed shaking my head I hope the others have made it back. I worry about them.

"Well well."

I look at the creature in the darkness and his red eyes glow brightly. When the light shines on him I finally see who it is. To my horror and so many stories told me in the past. It's the necromancer goat known as Grogar. I feel fear filling my heart for I have no idea what is going to do to me.

"What a collection you have my squid friend. Now, let's wait to see what kind of response we will get."

He glances at me I feel the horror filling my heart and he smiles but ignores me for now. I have a feeling he has no idea what I am part of. They turn the lights off and I watch as the ponies lay down to fall asleep. The white mare singles me over with her hoof.

"Fall asleep with us if you don't they will kill you like they did the others."

I didn't want to conform to this. I feel it's the only way I can help these ponies. I lay beside the white mare closing my eyes to sleep. I heard many sounds around me trying to ignore them most of them were the crying of foals. I glance at the mare again who smiles.

"Don't worry we know we will be rescued. Just we don't know when to stay silent don't let them know you're a wonder bolt miss Spitfire."

I try to speak and our cage is hit.

"You heard them maggots sleep."

The mare shushes me and I fall asleep myself hoping the others have returned.

The princess has been warned one of the wonderbolts has been captured. What will be next for these evil creatures coming out of the woodwork and who will fight them? The Swat Kats can barely even walk or use their weapons from the battle with the storm king’s minions Find out next chapter.