• Published 30th Nov 2015
  • 1,710 Views, 85 Comments

SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron: Equestrian Squad - Megaskullmon



The mane six must help the Swat Kats find a way home. Jake wishing to stay in the world they find..They have to find a way to make it back..Before Dark kat's plan was set into motion.

  • ...
6
 85
 1,710

Chapter Eight: Mac and Chance Arc one

It’s been almost a day or so since the death of Muse’s mother. Mac and Molly spent that time taking care of the little filly. Chance still didn’t trust them. He looks to Jake seeing him so wounded. He felt his heart growing darker and more upset. He growls heading to the suit-up room and the others watch him leave with heavy weapons.

The vision of Mac.

I watch the kat that has been my enemy for years. I look to Molly nodding to her I notice that Starlight is about to follow Chance. I put my robotic hand on her shoulder shaking her head. A smile forms on my robotic mouth.

“Let me please.”

Starlight stares up at Mac.

“As a former enemy of his, I feel I need to.”

Starlight sighs nodding, heading back to help Trixie watch the wounded. Starlight also sits near Jake's Wheelchair, the two just chatting. Since it’s been so long since Jake was able to just sit and talk to someone without suddenly having to fight.

“Mac.. don’t please.”

I turn to Jake, a smile forming on my face. Jake knows what would happen if I finally confront Chance. Chance has been this way ever since he and Jake came here. Now Chance is pushing the hatred that Molly and I had. We went from criminals that did so much harm to robotic creatures. That joined Dark kat to get the power we felt we deserved. Then I saw a little one screaming for their mother.

I walk up the stairs and I see the bodies of the storm king minions burned to a crisp with Chance's weapon. I followed the bodies and Chance was about to attack a female of the species she held, her husband who was wounded,.nd their little one. Chance charges his weapon I quickly run as fast as my robotic legs allow me to take. I grab the blaster, forcing it up into the after it discharges.

“Chance, are you crazy?! Look at them, they're a family.”

Chance stares at me. I could tell the hate in his eyes was greater than ever. I stare at the dead bodies they were defending their families. The Storm king must have forced them into his service. I turn my eyes back to Chance.

“Chance I have been down this world.. Twice. I went to jail and ruined my life and then broke out of jail and lost my soul and body. If you keep on this path you will never be the same. You’re angry, believe me. I know what it’s like”

Chance turns away grabbing another blaster charging it. I follow him and a deep song fills my robotic core. I took a breath that I didn’t have. I finally began to sing.

“There is no going back if you lose your heart. You’re a hero, not a criminal, you're strong kat you have so much to lose if you do this.”

Chance turns around joining in the song.

“I have already lost so much. Mac. My world Jake has fallen into the pits of this fake idea of friendship. These ponies don’t have the guts to do what is needed. I doooooo even if it makes me the bad guy.”

Chance keeps walking the gun charging. I follow the song building up in my robotic core. I look around seeing even the armored storm King minions scared of Chance. He is out for blood and non of them seem to want to take him on.

“You have just lost your world. The pain is so hard to control even if you lose so much. But you don’t want to lose your soul.”

I quickly grab the blaster and he turns to me aiming at me forcing the barrel into my robotic stomach.

“Think about it, Mac!!”

Chance starts to sing again.

“We have already lost our world. To Dark kat and I have nothing left to lose. This is not my world to defend. It is just a world of magic. The magic is what ponies rely too much upon that they have lost their ways!”

I backed up since he is now coming closer to me. I watch the blaster almost close to being fully charged. If he feels he has nothing left to lose then the only way to do this is to fight him.

“We all have lost our ways, Chance.. Don’t lose your soul because you lost our world. Don’t focus on the pain! Please, Chance, listen to a kat who knows. You have soooo much to lose!!”

Chance fires at me and I quickly get out of the way. I feel the heat on my robotic skin. He drops the weapon grabbing a large magic blade he made. He charges at me as I turn my hand into a sword to fight him off.

“This is not our world Mac. We have lost our heads. To think we can protect these ponies. The only way to fully protect them is to kill the minions and force them to heel. Not destroying you and Molly proved to me that we could have done more. Proving to me that we could have destroyed you and never look back.”

I didn’t allow the words he said to anger me. I kicked him in the stomach forcing him to back off. Till he swings his sword striking my blade again. The sparks from our fight fly all over the ground. Thankfully the road is just dirt. The song grows in tempo.

“Then you have lost your way. You have become the kat that you have always feared. You have become not a hero but a villain. You wish to become like dark kat to destroy dark kat. So I must stop you. I must stop you from making a mistake and you will regret it forever!!!!”

Chance and I stare into the eyes of each other. I see the hate that Molly and I had for years. We felt that Megakat city destroyed our lives. Then I look back on everything no we did to ourselves. I look back again remembering everything. I have no right to redeem myself for Molly for… Little muse. I started singing again.

“Chance oh Chance don’t become Molly and me. We always felt Megakat city turned on us and we felt that what we did showed that we had a right to get it by force. Chance I know your story. You and Jake chased Dark kat and you destroyed Enforcer headquarters so don’t become the threat!!!”

Chance's ears twitch at my singing. He clicks a button and charges the magic in the blade. We swing our blades hitting each other's blades hard. I knock Chance's blade out of his hand. I give him a right hook and he falls on his back.

“I will not give up.”

He grunts singing. I just stood over him. I didn’t wish to do this. I lifted my robotic fist and lift his head with my other staring down at him. I could have done this back so long ago. I could have killed him back then. But I didn’t this time though I don’t want to kill him I want to save him.

“If you go down this path you will have nothing left to lose. Nothing left to lose!”

I bring my fist down smashing into Chance’s face while I pick him up staring at the minions nodding to them. As I walk I hear a large group of them coming up to surround me and Chance as I hold him. They got ready to take me on thinking I am the one that caused all this. But instead, a female came up to the leader.

The leader of the one leading this charge talks in mumbles to him. As she explains to him what Chance did and why he did it. Then explain to the leader what I did. The others listen and so does he. Then I am starting to see them realize what they have done. They invaded and maybe even killed some ponies and other creatures



The leader comes up to me bowing his head.

“It seems we have made a mistake following the king. But we can’t release the ponies. If we did now it would just endanger them. Go take him with you but we can’t leave here either. If you return to free the ponies. We will have to stop you and it will come to blood and blow but if you can please avoid death.”

I nod turning to take Chance back. I turn around to look at the leader.

“As a former criminal of my world. Thank you for taking a risk to explain yourself rather than attacking. I don’t have the right to this respect at all. But you did what you could. If I do fight you.. will be with respect and not for blood.”

I head back to the junkyard to go back into the bunker. I wonder if I did the right thing to knock out Chance. It's all I could think of when I opened the bunker heading down the stairs. No, I did the right thing and it’s the only thing I could do. Before I fully get into the stairs heading downstairs. I look up and see a big ship not far off. I have a feeling that something powerful is in there.

Mac has stopped Chance from making a mistake. But Twilight Sparkle has been captured by the Storm King and the heroes don’t even know. Can the kats and the ponies of ponyville fight to free all the ponies. But time is running out for the main six the kats and the heroes of ponyville will they stop the Storm King?

Find out the next kat chapter same kat story.