• Published 30th Nov 2015
  • 1,719 Views, 85 Comments

SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron: Equestrian Squad - Megaskullmon



The mane six must help the Swat Kats find a way home. Jake wishing to stay in the world they find..They have to find a way to make it back..Before Dark kat's plan was set into motion.

  • ...
6
 85
 1,719

Chapter Eleven: Citizenship and adoption Arc one Final

I swear I am scared or at least I think I am feeling scared. I am still unsure if Mac and I have emotions. I stood in front of the princess while Chance and Mac argued. Chance is bringing up a lot of good points.

“They helped Dark Kat take over the city and caused us to end up here now you wish to trust them with a little foal? I will be honest I don’t fully know if they can be trusted. But this is not my world anymore.”

Mac tried his best to keep his cool. He was trying hard to keep himself from releasing his weapons and all that kept him sane was the little one Muse. Jake kept hold of her protecting her from Chance and Mac for the time being.

“Molly and I were told if we helped Dark kat he would clone new bodies for us. So the two of us after being repaired and given new bodies after what you two did to us. We did what we could. I look back on it now and we deserved everything we got.”

Before any more could be said Luna shouted.

“ENOUGH!!!”

Muse whines and cuddles tightly into Jake and I felt my motherly robotic instincts take over at how scared she was at the voice.

“We will not hear it anymore you two. I understand perfectly why you don’t trust them. I even told Celestia about all this and she agrees with me. She gave me a chance after 1000 years of banishing me.”

Celestia nods.

“I can’t see the future. But I think it’s best to at least give Molly and Mac a chance to prove to you you’re not monsters anymore.”

Chance sighs.

“I understand just how hard it's hard for me to get over this. I am sure you can’t blame me for it? I want to. It's just hard for me to do so.”

Celestia walks over to Chance putting her hoof under his chin. A gentle smile that made me feel welcomed was shown to him. In all my times of being alive and robotic, I have never seen such a gentle smile.

“It takes time but this little one needs parents. I am going, to be honest with you, foster parenting and adoption are not the best in this world. It may be the royal crown but even things tend to sneak behind the lines including little ones little her. I don’t want her to end up like that. I am sure you two understand.”

Chance and Mac nod.

“So to cut this short. Luna and I accept that Molly and Mac wish to adopt. We also want you four to be heroes as well but do the things that Twilight and her friends can’t seem to do or fail to do. They may be strong for their friendship but there will be things they won’t be able to handle. Because they will care too much about redeeming the souls.”

I nod Chance and Jake nod as well. Mac seems concerned about all this but he nods to agree.

“For now though my dear sister Celestia is going overboard so everything is taken care of you five head home. Molly and Mac congratulations on adopting little Muse. Chance Jake, welcome to our land and enjoy what you get from it.”

Jake smiles offering the little Muse to me and I held her close.

“Now Luna and I need to take care of some problems. Enjoy your trip home.”

It was time for us to head home to our new home. Celestia and Luna got us a big home for the three of us and Mac have a job as a guard for Twilight's castle and I have become a guard for her as well. I feel maybe this is the best thing for us.

I worry though what is to come?

__________________

In a dark room.

Many eyes in the darkness glow as they stare at the glass orb.

“Hmm, It seems the ponies of the future have new heroes. Reka Draggle!!”

Two witches come running up behind her and stop.

“Yes, Hydia?”

The small witch turns to her two daughters with a smile forming on her ugly face. The glow in her eyes

“Tell me when our guests show up. You will know them when you see them. Now make sure to get everything ready for them.”

She turns the crystal ball to the great evils of ponyville all gathering outside the volcano of gloom. Grogar, Crunch the Rock dog, Bumble and her bees, Beezen, and the others in the darkness. She smiles.

“Soon we will give these ponies what they deserve.”

The first arc of the story is over. But what are these villains of a deep past starting to return in the ruins of the dead land Ponyland or what was known as DreamValley?