• Published 30th Nov 2015
  • 1,711 Views, 85 Comments

SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron: Equestrian Squad - Megaskullmon



The mane six must help the Swat Kats find a way home. Jake wishing to stay in the world they find..They have to find a way to make it back..Before Dark kat's plan was set into motion.

  • ...
6
 85
 1,711

Chapter Seventeen: Chance, Shadow Rose, and the Princess of Friendship: Molly and Mac redemption arc

It’s been at least a day since Molly and Mac left. To others, it felt longer the entire town had done all it could to keep Muse happy and help her keep her mind off Molly and Mac. There has been no new news about the city and no information about the creatures from there. The biggest fear though is their ponies see the sights of giant bees getting closer to Ponyville and they worry enough to have the Swat Kats add some defenses to the city entrances to Ponyville.

I watch the two cats work while I stand by the little Muse who has been watching the little one. I remember my task from Princess Luna. ‘Shadow Rose please keep an eye on them and ensure they stay on the up and up. I don’t trust these kats or cats whatever they call themselves. But I can understand they’re trying to find a way home.’

“Excuse me Shadow Rose can we have your unicorn magic for a moment?”

I lift Muse onto my back smiling at her while she is fast asleep. The poor little one played so hard with Diamond and Silver they promised they would try to get their families to respect her adoptive parents. I use my horn to help Jake lift a turret and now they set them up the turrets will vanish into the wall so that nopony gets scared of them and the only reason for this is because others asked for protection.

“Jake, will these weapons know not to harm ponies?”

Jake nods

“Yes Chance added a bit more to it that it won’t even harm Mac and Molly and it will let Mac and Molly repair them. From what I learned Chance had a long talk with Twilight Sparkle from the sounds of it you’re the reason for that hmm?”

A smirk forms across my face.

“I am going to be living with you two for a long time and you’re now family to me I got to make sure Chance understands I am not going to sit by and let him go after Muse’s father and mother they may have done many things in the past but they did all they can for the little one.”

I close my eyes looking back at it. It was an hour after Mac and Molly left.

________

Yesterday an hour after Mac and Molly left

I knock my hoof on Twilight’s castle door and the door opens up. Twilight smiles.

“Hello, Shadow Rose, how can I help you?”

I chuckle weakly

“I need your help Twilight mind if I come in and we can talk over tea?”

Twilight nods heading inside and I follow her as the door closes from her magic and I go into her study. She already had a teapot ready, and I sit in one of her chairs, taking a cup in my magic and sipping from it.

“Black Rose, what do you need?”

I let out a sad sigh

“It’s about Mac and Molly. I need you to have a talk with Chance with me there. I am worried he will harm Mac and Molly in front of Muse. He can’t seem to get over his problems with the two metal kats. I get it they used to be his enemies.”

Twilight frowns

“I see I could send Spike to ask him to come here.”

Twilight calls for Spike and he comes in and she tells him what she would like him to do. Spike looks a bit worried looking at me and then back to Twilight. Twilight reassures him, nodding to him that she would protect him. Spike heads out of the castle and I chuckle weakly

“Are you sure Chance won’t eat him alive?”

Twilight smirks

“I made sure Chance knows that a royal mare wants to speak with him. So he could try to give Spike the walk around but when a Princess wants to speak to you it’s best to do so.”

After at least thirty minutes of me and Twilight talking about how I used to be a maid for Celestia and proving to her, I could be more Chance walks in with Spike right behind him and I glance at Chance he looks at me and then at Twilight.

“You wished to speak to me, Princess?”

Twilight gets out of her chair setting down the cup of tea.

“I wish to speak to you about your issues with Mac and Molly. I am told you’re having issues moving on from the past with them. May I ask you why you have these issues or is it too personal?”

Chance sighs

“I just feel those who have been problems before can’t change. I said that even around Starlight and she told me what she did. I felt anger filling me again after thinking about it and then I calmed down after she explained to me why she did it all. Friendship as a child and child pressures watching those around you growing up. I started to understand she didn’t do it because she hated cutie marks. She felt she wasn’t able to be a part of society so she was treated like me and Jake after we crashed a jet into Enforcers HQ and that ruined our lives.”

Twilight sighs

“What Starlight did is nothing compared to what Mac and Molly did but I need you to move on from it. I know it won’t be easy for you but do it for little Muse. She needs it more than anypony else. I am not asking you to just forget what they did. I ask you to at least try; that is all I wish to do. This is not an order from a princess, it's a request alright?”

Chance nods

“I will try, Is that all?”

Twilight nods

“Yes, and one more request: I need you and Jake to make a defense system for the entire town. Are you willing to do this for us?”

Chance nods

“With Jake unable to walk, something in this world is making it harder for him to heal. I am going to need a unicorn to help.”

He glances at me.

“I would love to Chance just remember to try for Muse.”

Chance nods leaving and the memory ends

____________

Today

“Hey Shadow Rose earth to Shadow Rose.”

I blink, staring at Chance and noticing my mind wandering and I floated the piece he was working with farther away from him. I blush deeply under my fur laughing weakly and lowering it back down to him.

“Sorry I was thinking.”

Jake laughs

“I am sure you’re babysitting and helping us. Go ahead and take Muse back to the bunker and let her sleep. We will be fine if you wish to make us dinner?”



A smile forms across my face nodding.

“I will do just that. I hope you two will learn something about Mac and Molly. I am getting worried about them even though it’s just been a day.”

I head back to the bunker and set Muse in a bed Chance set up for her since when Mac and Molly aren’t around she wants to be with these two kats since she trusts them and trusts me as well. I am willing to do anything to make the little one happy.

Is Chance willing to change his ways when it comes to Mac and Molly? When the time comes we will see. Tune in next time same Kat story same Kat channel