• Published 19th Dec 2015
  • 2,705 Views, 16 Comments

A Family Hearth's Warming - SerenaTheMoonPony



Heart's Warming is a time of joy and being with one's family, but it can also get a little hectic-- not to mention crazy! Especially in the Sparkle household...

  • ...
2
 16
 2,705

Epilogue: A Year Later...

The following Hearth's Warming, Twilight Velvet and Night Light went to Ponyville for the holidays; as did Cadence, Shining Armor and Glimmering Jewel. Everypony agreed that it would be much easier for them to go to Ponyville, than for Twilight and Sunset to attempt to make it to Canterlot with their newborn filly.

The filly was a purple unicorn with a mane similar in style to Sunset's-- the only difference being that hers is red and pink. She was now two weeks old, and was comfortably sleeping between her mother's hooves.

"She's so cute Twilight" Cadence whispered to her sister-in-law.
"Thanks" she replied.
"She looks like the both of you, dear" Velvet smiled.
"She's so little...what's her name auntie Twilight?" Glimmering Jewel asked quietly.
"Her name is Astra" Twilight replied with a smile.
"Momma, she's so little" Glimmering Jewel whispered.
"You were little like that once too, sweetie" she smiled.
"I was?" She asked with child-like amazement. Cadence nodded.
"Would you like to hold her Shining?" Twilight asked.

Shining Armor was the only pony in the family to have not yet held the foal. Not because he didn't want to, but because his timing was way off.

"I'd love to" he said as Twilight handed him her daughter with her magic.

As Shining Armor grabbed Astra in his magic, the filly awoke, but did not cry. Instead, the little one looked up to her uncle and smile. The sight of her warmed his heart.

"Hello there Astra, I'm your uncle Shining" he smiled.

Meanwhile, Sunset and Twilight watched as their daughter got acquainted with her uncle. The unicorn mare then noticed that Twilight was standing directly under mistletoe.

"Hey Twilight" the yellow unicorn said.
"Huh?" The lavender alicorn asked her wife. Sunset then kissed Twilight passionately.
"Happy Hearth's Warming"

Author's Note:

And that's a wrap!

Like I said in my last A.N, I wrote this mostly to get into the spirit of the holidays and I hope you guys enjoyed this fic.

Also, Happy Holidays to everypony regardless what you celebrate!

That's all for now, so until next time!

- SerenaTheMoonPony

Comments ( 9 )

i sure did. now can you put up more love under the moonlight pweaaaas, if you have the time of course :twilightsheepish::twilightsheepish:

Comment posted by Kix deleted Dec 19th, 2015
Kix

6748277 Was thinking along those lines as well, or could a been a potion or maybe even something else. Who knows

6748345
It actually is a spell that they used. That's usually how it works in most of my fics when two mares have foals. :twilightsmile:

Kix

6748395 ok, I think this is the first of your stories I'very read.

6748926 makes senseā€¦kinda:derpytongue2:

That was such a cute and sweet ending.

I thought they used DNA instead of magic to get a foal, but still... it makes sense.

Short but sweet

Login or register to comment