• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 2,095 Views, 35 Comments

Who Rules?: Riposte - Nom_deCheval



Life has calmed down for the princesses...which just can't last. Things turn, things twist, and before they know it, everything is in upheaval.

  • ...
13
 35
 2,095
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Cadance, oh Cadance, Cadance, Cadance! You NEVER tempt fate like that! :facehoof:

*Sits back with popcorn* This is gonna be good!:pinkiehappy:

uh, yeah, Cadence? Crysie? its worse...

Well. The fecal matter is about to come into violent contact with the oscillating unit.

Need moaaaaaar, this is just too awesome!

Cya
Raziel-chan

The sunlight shifted as the clouds broke, causing a single ray to shine across Selene. As it passed through her mane it dimmed, becoming closer to a bright shadow than pure sunlight,

Move down a line.
_____________________________

Dang this is starting to get even more interesting.

How the bloody hell did I miss this?! How did it slip under my radar for so long? This injustice shall be rectified.

6957491 As always, I appreciate you finding and commenting on all that! As soon as I get a chance, I will get in and clean those up!

...though I'll keep Trixie's speech pattern the way it is. I like it that way. Sorry. :raritywink: :trixieshiftleft:

:pinkiehappy:

“No wonder you’re such a retched creature.”

Perhaps you meant "wretched"? Unless Cadance is calling Chrysalis vomit.

“He has never once been angry with me. He’s always understood as I go around screwing so many ponies that I couldn’t even give you a count, let alone a list of names. He has relations with one mare—and it’s not even really him, mind you—and I go off the deep end.”

There is that Lois and Hal feeling I had from the first chapter again. This time with Shining Armor as Hal and Cadance as Lois.

“It’s not as though this is the first time that I’ve been captured. Whatever it is that these ponies want, I’m sure we’ll be able to find a way out.”

I have a feeling that excessive whining is not going to get you out of this situation.

“Cadance, Chrysalis, I am proud to introduce you to my sister, Selene.”
The sunlight shifted as the clouds broke, causing a single ray to shine across Selene.

These paragraphs are too close to one another.

So, she wander, she walked, and she watched.

"Wandered".

There was no way he was able to breath.

Missing e.

I wonder if Cadance is going to find out Selene is her mother before or after she has sex with her. Before may be funnier, and sexier if they go through with it anyway. (What the hell am I saying?):rainbowhuh:

I am finally caught up. That is the good news. The bad news is that now I have to wait patiently and indefinitely for the next chapter. I am sure it will be worth the wait. Genius cannot be rushed.

~KBO.:twilightsmile:

Is this story dead?

6961626

Will it ever continue? If not... could I at least please know why? :pinkiesad2:

8126269 I don't like to think of it as dead. Believe it or not, I think about finishing this up all the time. It's just that real life has become so busy for me that finding time to do this has become a challenge. I won't promises. I've already broken two of them about this story coming out on a particular schedule, but honestly, I just gotta get Rarity out of that cage. And get Chrysalis and Cadance back in order. And have an adventure with Luna and Tisiphone. So...yeah, I want to finish this. Honest.

Sorry for being a lazy bum.

8158365

It's alright, I get the feeling all the time. Instead, I don't get to things at all. At least you got something going... that's worth something, right? :pinkiesad2:

Good luck, I'll be waiting! Arrivederci and ciao my huzzzzaowwww! :raritywink:

aww is this story dead? who rules has to be one of the best fanfiction series I've ever read on this site. id love to see this get a continuation, if possible.

8158365
Just came back to Fimfiction after like two years and noticed this series in my tracking section and suddenly remembered everything... And now the sadness has been doubled.

This is the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING. :raritycry:

Must admit I'm sad this was never finished, it did leave a bad taste in my mouth at times, but the overall journey was great. Thanks for the story.

It's been quite a ride and it saddens me it ends before reaching its destination. I've quite enjoyed all the interactions and dialogues between princesses and other characters (mainly princesses). I have confidence I would have continued to enjoy your story, if it were to be resumed.

I'm not good with words and turning them into detailed review this saga deserves, so let me simply thank you for writing those thousands words that make a story I came to love. :)

Login or register to comment