• Published 22nd Sep 2015
  • 2,031 Views, 13 Comments

Total Drama Equestria 2: Old Versus New - JusSonic



The Total Drama players are back for another season and is Chris...who is now a pony!

  • ...
11
 13
 2,031

Episode Thirty-Four: The Mysterious Anonymous Godfather

"This crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama contains scenes of extreme stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do not try any of what you see here at home. Seriously, you could get messed up."

----------------------

ACT 2

----------------------------

Rather than the usual host introduction Chris did, in the main room of the palace, Chris was still looking at Don nervously as he smiled. "So... Don... how's the mafia business?"

Don just stared down at Chris, snorting.

"Ah... of course. Say, are you still trying to get on TV, because I know the producers are planning on making this huge Amazing Race like parody that I'm sure you'd be a shoo-in for..." Chris started talking.

"Shut your pie hole, McClain. You work for ME now." Don glared. "In fact, everybody in this room works for me, and nobody disagrees otherwise."

"So... NO on the whole race thing?" Chris chuckled nervously.

Don, again, just snorted. "I don't know what happened that turned you into a pony, but frankly, I don't care. Long story short, you and this show owe ME a lot of money. You follow MY rules, everything will be fine. If you DON'T follow my rules..." Don frowned as he pointed to Blaineley and Chef, who were being held at gunpoint by two mafia stooges, with Celestia, Luna and Discord just sitting there, wearing cuffs, looking a little nervous. "You may as well say good-bye to your friends..."

"Okay, dude, I'm going to have to stop you right there." Chris frowned, halting everyone. "...That's not really a threat. These three have powers that could easily destroy you in a snap if you dare insult them."

Celestia opened her mouth... then paused. "He's right, we'd just get out of these cuffs no problem."

Celestia and Luna's horns glowed, dissolving their cuffs as Discord broke the cuffs clean in half as they still sat there.

"Whatever the case may be, you're under my control, and we're going by new rules." Don frowned.

"Mr. Don, sir, out of due respect... why do you want to put up these rules?" Discord asked.

"Personally, I've been watching what you guys have been doing with this series so far... and personally, I don't like the direction where it's going. Too pacifist, too 'lovey-dovey friendship' going on... and too much of this takes place in your own world... and what's with the stupid book twist? Get rid of it, I say." Don frowned.

"Now see here!" Celestia frowned, offended.

"Princess, I respect you, I do, but you have to agree that some things need a little shake up. We can't have it all be 'let's have a straight forward sort of thing', you get what I'm saying?" Don said. "I'm not after your kingdom, I just want to make the show what it SHOULD be... what it's SUPPOSED to be..."

Celestia, Luna, Discord and Chris looked at each other as they were a little conflicted... wondering what to do. Celestia sighed. "Fine... but don't order us around like bitches!"

"Fair enough." Don nodded. "Ready for the rules?"

"I suppose." Celestia sighed.

"Rule number one... No more of your random cameos, suggestions or characters owned by other people from you guys!" Don frowned, pointing to Celestia and Luna. "They don't do anything but distract from the story. If we can find anything from them for STORY purposes, fine, but not all the bloody time!"

"But the characters we have..." Luna started. "We don't have control over that!"

"Then MAKE control!" Don glared. "You can do that, can't you?"

"We'll try what we can, but if we find something that CAN be used for story reasons... we'll ask you about it first." Celestia frowned.

"Good, good." Don nodded. "Second rule... like mentioned before, get rid of the key and book twist. We're not doing that shit anymore."

"I was going to get rid of that anyway." Celestia nodded.

"Third of all, I don't like the no killing rule that's been placed, so please, just abolish that rule. Anything and anyone has to die. Please understand." Don said.

"I can't guarantee that, but... if you have a reason for them to die, we'll see what I can do..." Celestia sighed.

"Final rule... I know you want to do some Equestria like challenges... well, don't. Audiences don't want to see retreads of anything they saw on TV, they want variety!" Don said.

"And what type of variety would YOU suggest?" Luna asked.

"For one thing... I think a new location for challenges would be a good treat. Teams will still be in Equestria, but I think a little jaunt in the Total Drama-Verse once in a while wouldn't hurt." Don explained.

"...Just so long as we still have the Elimination Ceremony IN Equestria at Twilight's place." Celestia said.

"Fair deal." Don nodded. "Oh, one more thing, you keep the identity of who I am a secret from everyone else. Only you guys..."

"And me..." Bucky said, coming in and eating a sundae.

"...and that guy knows who's running the show. We're all good?" Don smirked.

Celestia and Luna nodded.

"Good. I'll give you your first assignment... right after Chris does his little usual introduction. Chris, you may now start..."

"Oh, right!" Chris said as he coughed. "Uh..."

Chris: Last time, on Total Drama Equestria, well, Bridgette, Lindsay and Katie took over as the hosts while me and the others were away on a luxurious vacation!

Celestia: Chris, we were in prison!

Chris: Right, a luxurious vacation, that's what I said.

Celestia: Chris...

Discord: Let him live in his denial.

Celestia: (groans) Fine.

Chris: And their first act as hosts was to get the teams to clean up Bridgette's mansion, which, as you recall, Discord crashed a plane into in the first episode! And whilst the Trusting Geezers were being lazy, sans Cody, everyone else started to get straight to work, with Ella singing a little song to make everyone work their best! After the... ahem... cleaning house was done, they learned that Bridgette, Lindsay and Katie had tricked everyone into cleaning her mansion, thinking it was a challenge... so, the real challenge was 'pick a number between one and ten'. As luck would have it, the Confused Flingers and Trusting Geezers won, leaving Cody frustrated that his team got second place because of that fluke luck! Anyway, thanks to bail paid by Chef through a loan on an anonymous stranger which we won't name right now, we came back from our luxurious vacation... and set everything right by putting Jasmine back in the game... and eliminating Dave and B!

We now see Chris taking a deep breath. "And now that we're back, the anonymous person we won't name is now running our show."

"Thankfully, not the whole of Equestria." Celestia reminded.

"Right. And we have some brand new rules! Will we manage to adjust to the new rules? What type of field trip are we going to today? And who will be eliminated this round? Find out in this brand new episode of..." As we pan away from the castle, Chris finished things off. "....TOTAL DRAMA EQUESTRIA 2: OLD VERSUS NEW!!!"

-----------------------

ORANGE RATCHET PRESENTS...

A JUSSONIC STORY...

Another intro started playing like in every Total Drama season as cameras started popping out everywhere. Then a zoom-in begins to occur as Chris, as a pony, is looking down in depression and anger as Blaineley was posing next to him... then the camera dives right into the Friendship Castle as we then see Gwen, Cody and Sierra, accidentally knocking over the table, much to Twilight and Spike's chagrin.

Dear Mom and Dad, I'm doing fine,
You guys are on my mind,
You asked me what I wanted to be
And now I think the answer is plain to see

Outside the castle, Bucky Katt (the human version) was doing some graffiti saying 'Bucky iz awsume' as he yelped, realizing and dove in a bush. Heather and Topher, who were watching this from a distance, just rolled their eyes.

Meanwhile, Rarity is putting dresses on Scarlett, Amy, Sugar and Zoey, much to the former three's anger and the latter's happiness. Nearby, Mike, Cameron and Alejandro were facepalming as Leonard was trying to cast a spell...

I want to be famous!

Over near where Rainbow Dash is, she, along with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were skateboarding as Sky was joining them, along with a reluctant Dave, who was just nervous about the whole thing. Beardo, in the meantime, was relaxing near a tree.

Over with Pinkie Pie, she and Izzy were laughing as they were sitting with Max, all of them in mad scientist garb, working on something. DJ, Lindsay, B and Dawn just watch in concern.

I want to live close to the sun,
So pack your bags 'cause I already won,
Everything to prove nothing in my way
I'll get there one day...

'Cause I want to be famous!

Over with Fluttershy, she was just blushing as Rodney was looking over between both Sammy and Ella, the two of them seemingly fast friends as Chef and Discord seemed to have Shawn and Jasmine tied in a pot.

With Applejack herself, she was groaning as she was trying to push away a fat Owen, who ate up all the apples.

Nanana'nanaana nana nana
I want to be, I want to be; I want to be famous

The camera then pans over to Castle Canterlot, as Celestia and Luna were worried for their lives as they were looking around...

I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous!

Celestia and Luna yelp as Bucky appeared in between them, wearing a shirt saying 'The real star right here!'. The two royal ponies could only roll their eyes as the camera panned back to reveal the cast... along with a new mysterious figure appearing in one of the windows as the last few notes of the Godfather theme turned pretty grim at the end.

TOTAL DRAMA EQUESTRIA 2: NEW VERSUS OLD

BASED OFF THE WORKS OF JENNIFER PERTCH, TOM MCGILLIS AND LAUREN FAUST

WRITTEN BY JUSSONIC AND ORANGE RATCHET

-----------------------------------------------

Episode Thirty-Four: The Mysterious Anonymous Godfather

It was another day in the council room. The council at the castle are busy in light of what happened.

"At least that's over with." Twilight sighs a bit as she sat in her restroom. "I just hope our pals don't do it again."

"They probably weren't thinking clearly." Rarity said with a sigh as she brushes her mane a bit. "Oh, prison time does horrors for my mane!"

"We're staying out of that world until things cool down." Applejack remarks as she shakes her head. "Stupid Chris."

"What about our so-called pals? They got us into that mess in the first place!" Rainbow exclaims, recalling the court trial that led to the imprisonment.

"I'm sure they didn't mean ta. Like we said, some folks in 'dat world are nuts."

"Well, fine, I guess."

"I wonder who is now in charge of the game." Fluttershy said. She is pondering whom paid for the bail that allowed the ponies, Discord, Chris and Blaineley to be released.

"Hope it's a friend." Twilight said with a sigh. "And not an enemy...."

-------------------

Now, returning to the teams, they decided to get away from Ponyville and away from the castle. For some reason, Rodney appears to be making something in the field.

"So what am I doing again?" Rodney ask curiously.

"Well, we can't be in Ponyville all the time, right?" Cameron ask with a smile. "So we can make this our place to have our meetings."

-------------

Cameron: Not that we don't like the ponies and all...but we got to get out of there before we become too soft. (Pause) Like me!

----------------

"All right, since we're away from Ponyville, who's up for a little one on one?" Topher ask with a smirk as he holds up a soccer ball.

"Where did you get that?" Gwen ask Topher puzzled.

"Oh, I...borrowed it."

--------------

Rainbow was snoring on her cloud bed. She is unaware that a familiar boy wearing a jet pack was sneaking in, smirking devilishly as he grabs a soccer ball and left.

------------------

"All right! We can do this boys vs. girls!" Heather smirks as she grabs the soccer ball.

"Yeah! I'm the goalie!" Owen laughs as he marks a place as a goal to guard it.

"Then 'dis goal shall me mah!" Sugar laughs as she makes her own goal.

"I'll be the ref!" Cameron exclaims nervously. "I'm trying to avoid getting hurt."

Cameron grabs the ball and drops it. He moves out of the way as Mike and Jasmine works on playing it.

"Ha! This is how we played football back home!" Jasmine laughs as she kicks the soccer to the boys' goal.

----------

Jasmine: For once, it's good to do a game without Chris's interference and the bloody asses that gets in the way.

-------------

Owen: (confused) "Football?" I thought we were playing soccer!

--------------------

Jasmine laughs as she moves the ball, passing it to the other girls a bit. Sammy nervously tries to get the ball over to Owen, but trips, losing the ball to Topher.

"Sorry, Sammy!" Topher exclaims with a shrug.

"Loser!" Amy growls as she kicks dirt onto her sister.

------------

Sammy: Not fair. (Frowns) I can't seem to be doing anything right.

-------------

Rodney looks worried as he helps Sammy up. The big man ask, "Uh, you okay?"

"Fine! Amy has been acting more bitchy than usual." Sammy sighs as she crosses her arms.

"You mean she still was?"

"Yeah...half of me wanted so much to get back at her and kick her out of the game once and for all!

-----------

Rodney: Sammy needs a hero in her life...and I'm willing to be that hero!

--------------

Pretty soon, after the soccer game ended, the team of Heather, Topher, Sammy and Ella sat down as they looked up at the sky.

"You know, I have a feeling things are going to go through some major changes..." Heather said.

"Kind of like that new Muppet show that got canned?" Sammy asked.

"I wouldn't go that far, but yeah, I think from here on out, I think things may get a little... edgier." Heather said.

------------------------------------------------

Heather: I don't know why I feel this way, but I feel like from here on in, it's going to feel a little more... comfortable. Edgy, but comfortable...

-----------------------------------------------

Sammy: All in all, I feel that I'm happier with the matter of my new friends. Ella, Topher, Heather... I feel a little more relaxed with them by my side...

-----------------------------------------------

As Heather, Topher, Ella and Sammy started talking with each other, Amy frowned as she kicked the ground. "How is this even possible; Samey is supposed to be the other self, and yet she's being appreciated!"

"Seems that way, doesn't it?"

Amy turned to see Alejandro who was smirking. "Have you been standing there..."

"...the whole time? Why, yes, senorita." Alejandro smiled as he sat down. "Look, I think we should cut to the chase. You and I could be a good team together... it doesn't have to be an evil team, but I feel we would do better teaming up...

Amy paused.

--------------------------------------

Amy: So, I'm getting talked with to Alejandro and he's offering me a sweet deal... and it looks like I'm going to be in an official alliance with him... which I have no complaints about... (Amy chuckles... then sighs) Though he is sexy and cute... (Yelps) What am I saying?

----------------------------------------------

Alejandro: For the past few episodes, I have been constantly getting shitted on... well... not anymore. By making an alliance with Amy, I figure this would be a pretty good start to a long friendship... and partnership down the road....

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with Max and Izzy, Max laughed evilly as per usual as Izzy smiled, walking over.

"Gee, Maxy, what do you want to do today?" Izzy smiled.

"Why the same thing we do every day, Izzy, try to prove that I'm capable of ruling the game!" Max smirked.

Izzy laughed evilly as she said, "You know, I love your style, Maxy! I always wanted to try the villain route!"

"You want to start?" Max smiled as he and Izzy gave a high five.

--------------------------------------------

Izzy: Sorry fellas, I love being the good guy... (Smirks) But I think I want to be a bad guy for once in my life.

------------------------------------------

Max: With a brand new sidekick by my side, I'm not getting entirely worried... I feel like a million bucks right now!

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, over near a corner, DJ and Cody were talking with Rodney.

"Hey, I've seen you talking with Sammy recently." DJ smiled. "How are you two getting on?"

"Pretty good, I think." Rodney smiled. "Ever since our Halloween time, we've managed to hang out."

"Did you talk with her?" Cody asked, curiously.

"...sometimes, but most of all, I think I feel pretty good with her." Rodney smiled. "I think I'm mostly getting through with her."

"Well, I'm glad we managed to get something..." Cody smiled.

-------------------------------------------

Cody: Overall, I'm proud of Rodney being more true to himself. Being a little more comfortable around his own self, it's just a good feeling.

-----------------------------------------------

DJ: I guess everything Rodney has worked up to has worked out all the same, so I'm glad we're all relaxing...

----------------------------------------------------

In another part, Bucky was drinking some soda while sitting down, relaxing.

"Well, at least things are cooling down a bit. No problems, no stupid horses...no monkeys! Ahhh!" Bucky exclaims, shaking his head a bit. "Everything is at my whim."

Unknown to Bucky, a familiar fat girl is watching from the bushes, glaring.

----------

Sugar: I done hate that stupid Bucky! He got all the luxuries of an intern... luxuries Ah wanted! (Growls) Ohhhh, Ah wanted so much 'ta kill him.

---------

"And what are you doing?" A familiar boy ask, making Sugar almost jump out of her skin.

"Gah!" Sugar turns as she saw Amy and Alejandro watching. "Damn it, don't do 'dat!"

"Spying on Bucky?" Alejandro ask, glaring at Bucky. "I don't blame you, Senorita Sugar. I hate him for all the prank he pulled on me."

"Ha! An' he done got everything he wanted fer an intern! Ah done wanted so much 'ta choke him."

Alejandro and Amy look at each other awkwardly. Apparently, Sugar isn't focusing on the game right now.

"Right, but let's talk about the game." Amy said to Sugar with a nod.

"Screw 'de game! Ah wanted what Bucky has! Ah say we framed him fer something an' git him rather!" Sugar ranted out loud. "An' steal it all! Screw it, Ah wanted 'ta be an intern..."

"Uh, you do know I can hear you, right?" Bucky ask dryly as he peeks in through the bushes.

"WE AREN'T WITH HER!" Amy and Alejandro yells out frantically to Bucky as they run off.

----------

Bucky: Ooooh, I made the fat bitch jealous. (Smirks) I know who I want to get rid of now.

---------------

Amy: Ugh, glad we got out of there. If Bucky thinks we're alliancing with her, think again! I ain't getting involved in whatever she's up to!

-------------------

Okay, changing location: in another part of Ponyville, this time the targeting range, where ponies uses magic or arrows to shoot at targets, Leonard, Mike and Cameron are practicing.

"So, Leonard: are you doing magic spells now?" Mike ask Leonard curiously.

"Certainly!" Leonard exclaims as he fires a magic spell, much to the boys' surprise. "Thing is, the spells can only work in Equestria! Would've been useful in the game."

"Yeah. Equestria is cool and all, but I want a change of location once in a while."

"But where else could we go?" Cameron ask with a frown. "We practically been all over...and we aren't welcome in the Mystic Realm...or aren't going there until they stopped their business."

"My friends, have faith!" Leonard exclaims, waving his wand in the air. "Things could get better from..."

Leonard yelps as he accidentally send a blast into the air, hitting Derpy and sending her crashing into a tree.

"Oooh, sorry about that!" Leonard apologizes to Derpy.

Luckily, Derpy stood up, okay, and holds a hoof saying "it's okay".

-----------

Mike: Leonard and magic...not a good combination.

-----------------

Derpy: (confused) How did I get in here?

-----------------------

Scarlett meanwhile is in the library, looking through some books. She is peeking to make sure no one is looking before putting each book back.

"Those damn horses. Ever since they ruined my plan the last time...revenge will be mine sooner or later." Scarlett mumbles viciously and angrily.

Ever since the last time when Scarlett was taken down during the attempt to get to an island to find a sword, she was wanting so much to get revenge. And it didn't help that her hostage incident on Pahkitew blew up in her face...well, not literally!

------------

Scarlett: I came back to this game not for the money...BUT TO STUFF IT DOWN THOSE GODDAMN FUCKING PONIES' ASSES AND LIGHT THEIR TAILS ON FIRE!

---------------------

"Hmmm, weird. I haven't seen any books with locks...or the key in hours." Scarlett said with a concerning and suspicious look. "Maybe they aren't doing it anymore..."

Well, if the hosts got a good reason not to, Scarlett would understand. Not that she cares. So far, those twists has been a pain in the ass!

-------------

Meanwhile, out in a nice little sunny patch not far from Ponyville, Gwen, Sierra and Zoey were on lawn chairs, trying to catch a few rays.

"So, Gwen... do you miss Trent?" Sierra asked, out of curiosity.

Gwen sighed. "Maybe a little bit, but that's all right. I guess with everything that's been going on lately, things have been changing up."

"But still, at least things have been up to speed in terms of what has been going up and down..." Zoey said.

"Speaking of boyfriends... hey, Zoey, you and Mike doing okay?" Gwen asked.

"As okay as it can get." Zoey smiled. "Though the Multiple Personality Disorder is gone, at least Mike is still doing great for himself."

--------------------------------------------------

Zoey: Me and Mike have been going out for... like, the past two to three years, and so far, I think we've been getting along pretty good. The big question about what to do depends on what will happen throughout...

---------------------------------------------------

"...I can't help but wonder about the powers you have obtained, though, Sierra..." Gwen said as Sierra blushed, her fox ears and tail sticking out. "Those..."

Sierra sighed. "I guess this is something I'm going to have to talk to Bucky about..."

------------------------------------------

Sierra: You guys probably have heard this from the first Total Drama Equestria, BUT... just in case somebody in our world burned up the reels, forbidding our world to see the last season, I'll see what I can summarize. During an adventure to find the missing eye of Tuerto, I was captured by five people called the Weums, who you may have probably guessed is "Mews" spelled backwards minus a U, and the S is still at the end of the word. Long story short, they injected me with powers of some type and... well, I became like this... and a couple episodes back, along with four other girls of the Total Drama-Verse, I was able to unlock some of my true power... especially with my newly obtained weapon, which I like to call the Kabong-er! (Sighs) Though I still don't know what my powers mean... something to talk to Bucky about, whenever he's not busy...

-----------------------------------------------------

"Well, hopefully you'll find out what the deal is with your powers..." Zoey said, looking over at Sierra as Sierra tucked her fox tail in her pants.

Sierra could only nod.

---------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back with Ella and Topher, the two of them sighed as Ella laid her head towards Topher. "You're right, Tophie. Seeing ponies roller-skating in their brand new skate park."

"Indeed..." Topher nodded as the two of them watched some fillies roller-skating around, Scootaloo doing tricks on her scooter as everyone cheered. "You know, by the time we come back, I'm going to bet they already have cutie-marks."

"You think so?" Ella asked, raising her head.

"Oh, I know so." Topher smiled, turning his head towards Ella.

-------------------------------------

Ella: (holding a hand to her lip, giggling) Topher and I have been starting to hang out a little more recently and he's just been so sweet to me lately... (Giggles) You know, I wouldn't mind calling Topher my prince...

-----------------------------------------

Topher: I know I haven't been in this game for long, but just being here... it helps me relax... not only that, but it helps me get close to the girl of my dreams... (sighs) Oh, Ella, your beautiful eyes shine like diamonds in the sky...

----------------------------------------

Now we see Amy and Alejandro talking...sort of.

"So basically...you thinking of giving up on Heather?" Amy ask Alejandro. He looks at her oddly, making her blush. "I mean...not saying you should, but since her boyfriend is an ass..."

Alejandro groans a bit as he spoke, "It appeared that my chances of getting her are now slim to none. Perhaps she and I weren't meant to be."

"Come on, I'm sure there is some senorita look for ya."

"You think so?"

Amy held Alejandro's hand, smiling as she said, "I know so."

Alejandro blushes a bit as Amy smiles at him. He hasn't felt this much for a girl in quite some time.

Unknown to the two, a certain girl was spying from behind a corner...and smirking.

"Perfect." Heather chuckled as she heads off.

-----------

Heather: Looks like Aljerkoff is getting more attracted to Lamey-assy. Hee hee hee. If all goes well, Alvin will be off my back once and for all!

-----------------

Owen was walking through town, helping him to some treats while humming a bit.

"Mmmm, I love the good food." Owen said as he eats a cake greedily. "You know, the next time I go out in these reality things, I am thinking of taking Noah with me.

-------------

Owen: Noah and I have been good pals since Total Drama Island. We have been...oh wait, he told me not to mention those yet until he gives me the okay. (Shrugs) Well, we did a lot of shows. I will tell ya later if I ever get to be on another show!

------------

As Owen returns to the castle, the others are waiting with messages.

"There you are, love." Jasmine said as she holds up a note. "It's from Chris."

"What isn't from Chris?" DJ remarked as he roll his eyes.

"Well, he told us to meet him over at Princess Celestia's castle." Topher said, reading his message. "The Mane Six aren't coming as they got to catch things up here."

"Good riddance." Max remarked, narrowing his eyes.

----------

Max: Besides Pinkie, the rest are useless. USELESS! I preferred not to let any pathetic ponies interfere.

----------------

Cody: After what happened the last time, I think it's best if Twilight and her friends take a break. Just for their sanity. (Pause) Or what's left of it.

-------------------

ABOUT A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO...

"So... was there a place you had in mind?" Celestia asked.

Don nodded. "Indeed. Anyway, you guys' first task is simple. Whilst you guys keep an eye on your little reality game you're doing, I want you to do some certain tasks by the time the day is over... give me your report tomorrow, and I'll be sure to take a few dollars off of your debt, which, by the way, is really high."

"So... what's the first assignment?" Chris asked as Don gave him a picture of a twenty-six year old man in a green suit and brown fedora.

"There's a certain worker of mine known as Francis. Once you find him, I want you to take him out." Don explained.

Celestia examined the picture as she paused. "Hmmm... not a bad hat."

"But why do you want him dead if he's your employee?" Chris asked.

"He was supposed to be keeping an eye on potential targets I may want to off later on. But he's been slacking off in his duties, and I don't like it." Don said.

"I think we got it." Discord said. "Employee slacking off on the job..."

"Yeah, Celestia, Luna, Discord, once we get the challenge started, I'm going to go find the guy and do as he says." Chris said as Celestia nodded.

"Good luck." Celestia nodded.

"But what are we going to do for a challenge in the Total Drama-Verse?" Luna asked.

Chris smiled as he said, "Oh... I think I can arrange something..."

--------------------------------------------------

PRESENT TIME

The three Total Drama teams had arrived by balloon over towards the castle as they went on the mats. They looked over to Chris, Blaineley, Celestia, Luna and Discord as Chris coughed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to another challenge!" Chris smiled. "Now, before we get going, just know that we are officially under new management."

"Yeah, we got that yesterday when you told us." Cody said. "Speaking of which, who is the new boss?"

"He prefers to remain anonymous at this time." Celestia said, nervously.

"Anyway, there's only a couple of rules you have to follow... one, the book and key twist are officially no more." Chris said.

"Yeah, the only time it ever actually drove the story was when we had to do the team switch-up." Gwen muttered.

"We're getting rid of this twist because not only have they really been... utilized well, really, they really had no impact." Luna said. "So, we just decided to get rid of the key and locked book things in a way possible..."

"How did you manage to get rid of the book twist in one night?" Scarlett asked.

Luna paused, as if to think about what they did last night.

-----------------------------------------------

LAST NIGHT...

"Here! Here!" Twilight said in a panic as she threw all the locked books out the window towards a crowd of dancing pack-rats wearing tutus and eating potato salad with their hands. "Just take those stupid locked books I have in my library for some weird reason, you're all driving me nuts!"

------------------------------------------------

PRESENT TIME

"I have my ways." Luna said.

"Also for a second rule... well, new management has been a little tired about the way we've been hanging around Equestria lately." Celestia said. "He told us that the place is fine, but a little drab. We can still have a couple of challenges a couple times in the Equestria world, but we're going to be taking certain field trips to another world..."

"It's not the other world we've been visiting, is it?" Cody asked.

"Don't worry, the world we're visiting has nothing to do with ponies whatsoever," Celestia explained.

"Oh, thank god! No offense, but we're getting sick of all the opportunities this world has to offer." Mike smiled.

"A change of location would be nice..." Zoey agreed.

"Then a change of location we shall have." Discord said as he summoned a portal. "Beyond this portal lies your home world... dubbed the 'Total Drama-Verse'. As named by Orange-Ratchet."

"Oh, thank goodness!" Jasmine smiled as everyone cheered. "We could use a little visit to home!"

"Great!" Chris smiled. "Because our next challenge takes place in a little field we're visiting for the challenge! Come on!"

As Chris and the other hosts went inside the portal, all the other contestants followed.

"So, do we have to do this?" Amy asked.

"Yes, unfortunately, we have to. It was one of the new requirements set by our new boss." Chris chuckled nervously as everyone went out of the portal.

Everyone was suddenly feeling a little uncomfortable as they started going inside.

"Overall, I think this new direction is going super well!" Cody said, trying to be positive as everyone else sighed.

----------------------------------------------------

Cody: So far, I kind of like the new direction of this. What we needed was something new! Something good, somewhere nice to explore... and it's nice to get back to our crazy world-like home!

-------------------------------------------------------

Rodney: Well, I feel a little happier than I ever had. Just going back to my roots and heading home... it just feels like something to get out of...

---------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL DRAMA-VERSE; NEIGHBORHOOD

A portal opened up in the Total Drama-Verse as Chris, Celestia, Luna, Discord and Blaineley exited out first.

"You four go ahead and introduce the challenge, I'm going to take care of certain business." Chris said, holding up his pistol near the air.

"Good luck, Chris." Celestia said as Chris started running off. The others turned to see the three teams coming out.

"Now, before we begin the challenge... who loves ice cream?" Discord smiled.

Everyone started jumping up and down in excitement... except for Leonard, who sighed. "Not me, I'm lactose intolerant."

"Well, today's challenge involves ice cream!" Celestia smiled as she pointed to three large ice cream makers on the table, then a cart. "Your challenge is to make ice cream that is well and good enough for us to eat. That's part one of the challenge. Now, part two of the challenge will have something to do with the ice cream you made, but that will be for later. Hopefully you have someone who knows ice cream making by heart on each team, but if you don't, instructions are on your desk."

Everyone gave a nod to each other.

------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro: You know, I never thought about making ice cream before, but... it looks like something I'd love to do!

--------------------------------------------------------

Owen: Looks like we're all screaming for ice cream this round!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra: I think that's what we need on a nice hot summer day... though making it might be difficult.

---------------------------------------------------------

"One more rule before we get on with this challenge... I expect EVERYONE to cooperate with each other, no matter how much hate they have, I expect everyone to be friendly to each other, even the bad people." Luna said. "Remember, this is about COOPERATION!"

Everyone nodded as they all got to their ice cream makers.

"As for the types you want to make... well, that's up to you! Okay and... go," Discord said as he pointed, the challenge was now beginning.

The teams got to work, working on their own ice creams.

"Okay, let's try not to mess up like what Courtney did in All-Stars." Gwen said, reminding her team what happened.

"I would've eaten what she made." Owen said with a smile.

"You would."

---------

Owen: Folks, I can and WILL eat anything.

-------------

Izzy: So basically, the task involves making ice cream. (Grins) I got a lot of ideas!

--------

Izzy quickly sprays nuts on some ice cream...then pizza sauce?

"Izzy, what are you doing?" Zoey ask, giving a weird out look to Izzy.

"There isn't any rules saying we have to use the regular ingredients, right?" Izzy ask Discord with a smile.

Discord checks the rule book, then nodded as he said, "Yes. You can use whatever you need."

The Loving Youngsters work on their ice cream. Sierra hums as she pours hot sauce on her ice cream.

"Uh, Sierra? Is that even a good idea?" Cameron ask Sierra awkwardly.

"Yep! Hot and cold needs to work together like we are!" Sierra exclaims madly, making Cameron uneasy.

--------------

Cameron: At this point, I don't know who I'm scared off: Izzy or Sierra!

-------------------

"Come on!" Rodney orders his team as they got to work on putting on some ingredients.

"Every bit counts!" Max exclaims as he throws in some walnuts onto the ice cream.

"This is turning into Sundae Weird Sundae!" Sammy sighs as she put in some chocolate sauce.

"That's the best thing about it." Rodney said as he added in some beets. "For the vegetarians."

"Awww, how cute."

"Thanks!"

Amy fumes a bit as she added in some bread. She remarks, "I ain't letting her show me up."

"Allowing me to butter ya up, senorita." Alejandro chuckles as he put butter onto the ice cream before adding peanut butter. "I must be peanut butter not to do this!"

"Butter not use it all up!"

"Okay, seriously?" Heather ask in irritation. "Using those puns?"

"Nuts to you!" The two teased, making Heather sighs in annoyance. If it weren't for the fact that she wanted Alejandro off her back for good, the girl would've been pissed.

"Uh, you sure it's a good idea to let them use anything?" Celestia ask her co-hosts as they note what ingredients that the players are using.

"Come now, you're ponies. You practically eat anything." Discord chuckles as he eats some grass. "A bit sharp."

Luna roll her eyes as the trio kept their eyes on the challenge. Jasmine pours in some spice. She comments, "Spice from my homeland."

"What is it?" Scarlett ask, almost afraid of what her fellow teammate is using.

"I got no idea."

-------------

Jasmine: There is a lot of spices from back home love...most are too illegal to bring onto this show!

--------------

Scarlett: I hope the hosts aren't going to make us eat our creations like on All-Stars. (Shudders) Ugh! The idea send needles down my spine!

------------------

Pretty soon, everybody was putting the ingredients of their ice cream in a cauldron as they were trying to boil it up.

Heather nodded as she stirred up the cauldron for her team... then pulled out her spoon to reveal it melted. "Huh. Think we used a little too much jalapeños?"

"I don't know... but I hope we can make a good ice cream..." Ella said.

Heather smiled. "All right... I think what we need is a little more potato chips..."

Alejandro nodded as he took out a bag of chips and put it in. Heather looked around and spotted Bucky sitting down nearby, opening a can of tuna with his can opener as he smiled. "And a lot more tuna!"

Heather came over and swiped the can of open tuna off of Bucky's hand before he could take a bite out of it. "What the- uh, fine. Use that tuna. I wasn't... you know... going to actually EAT IT or anything!"

Heather then dumped the tuna into the mixture as the Confused Flingers were putting more ingredients... Max adding muffin mixture, Topher adding some flour, Rodney adding dish soap, Sammy and Amy (in the rare times they were working together) adding in a lot of acorns as they smiled.

********************************************

Heather: I think we'll be able to get that perfect ice cream in no time!

********************************************

Celestia and Luna were enjoying some popcorn as they watched all three teams putting weird ingredients in the ice cream.

"Okay, folks, bring on the charcoal!" Jasmine said as she put in some charcoal in the cauldron of ice cream, then smiled as she noticed Cody and Zoey stuffing in the remains of a skunk inside. "Oh! Unusual, but... not so bad..."

"Found that on the side of a road!" Cody smiled.

Scarlett hummed as she tossed in a dinosaur bone or two, smiling. "I think that should be good..."

With the Loving Youngsters, they looked at each other as Sierra asked, "Well, we added Gatorade, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, toast, Mama Luigis, chili and just about every last bit of garlic. What else can we add?"

"Ah got one..." Sugar said as she turned her butt towards the cauldron. "Y'all may want to turn around."

The Loving Youngsters looked confused, but they obeyed as they waited, Mike asked, "Why, what are you..."

Off-screen, sounds of Sugar grunting were heard as everyone's eyes widened. DJ then said, "Tell me she didn't just..."

"Yep, she totally did." Bucky said, passing by the five shocked team members.

**********************************************

Cameron: I can't believe this would actually be allowed!

*******************************************

Sugar: (smiles) You know what they say, when a girl has to go, a girl has to go. (Pause) Anybody got any toilet paper?

*****************************************************

Meanwhile, back with Chris, he started to twirl his gun around with his hoof as he looked at the picture again. "Okay... so I just need to find 'Francis' and kill him, as per the Don's orders. Should be a piece of cake."

Chris hummed a bit as he started looking at the phone book for the address. "Okay... just got to find a few people named Francis in this phonebook and... okay.... okay... well, my search is narrowed down a bit. Hopefully I'll just find the right Francis before the challenge is over... I wonder how they're doing...

*******************************************************

"Time!" Discord called as all three cauldrons with each teams' ice cream is done. "Now to blend the flavors in each cauldron and... there. All three teams have made ice cream!"

"Albeit with odd ingredients... but it's the thought that counts..." Celestia smiled.

"So, what do we do with the ice cream? Do we have to eat it all up?" Scarlett asked.

"What? That's ridiculous! You're not EATING the ice cream... you're selling it to people!" Luna smiled.

"WHAT?" Everyone's eyes widened.

"Why do you think we took you to the real world for this? Sure, the ice cream making was fun... but now comes the fun part... you are all going to sell the ice cream you made... to everyone... in Ponyville..." Celestia snickered.

"...And, and, and you can't tell any one of them what flavor they ate... not until the challenge is over!" Luna laughed.

"Why would you make us do that?" Gwen asked.

"Because it's funny." Celestia, Luna and Discord smiled as everyone groaned.

******************************************************

Mike: So now we have to sell the ice cream we made to the ponies? (Pause) This will not end well for any of us...

*******************************************

Max: I always knew these princesses and Discord were sneaky, but I never thought they would actually make us sell our creations to every pony!

**********************************************

"By the way, the team who makes the most money selling their ice cream... wins." Discord smiled.

Everyone sighed. Looks like they were going to be the top sellers... whether they wanted to or not.

"Let's get back to Ponyville. We already sent our guards over to set up three shops for you in Ponyville." Celestia said.

"What about Chris?" Gwen asked.

"Don't worry about him, he has some business in the real world to take care of..." Blaineley said as everyone walked back into the portal. "Come on."

**********************************************

Back in Ponyville, three ice cream shops were set up, all next to each other as the Trusting Geezers on the left, the Confused Flingers in the middle, and the Loving Youngsters on the right had kept their homemade ice cream in the freezer as they nodded.

"Looks like we're open for business..." Mike said.

"Well... Celestia and Luna says not to tell anyone what our ice cream is made of... let's just hope they find it... delectable..." Sierra said.

"We'll see..." Leonard said, worried.

Over at the Trusting Geezers, Jasmine started to man the counter as Owen was sent to the bathrooms to be the janitor. Izzy smiled as she looked ready to place a scoop on a cone. Izzy smiled, "I can't wait for them to test out the ice cream!"

"Let's just hope it's delicious for the ponies." Jasmine said nervously.

Over at the Confused Flingers stand, Rodney flipped the 'Closed Sign' to 'Open' as Amy and Alejandro smiled behind the counter.

"There's one good thing about this..." Alejandro smiled.

"What's that?" Heather asked as she and Topher were wiping the tables.

"At least we didn't put REAL disgusting ingredients in our ice cream!" Alejandro smiled.

Heather paused. "Actually, you're right. We may have put in some unusual ingredients, but they weren't totally disgusting."

Everyone smiled as they all waited. As of now, they were open for business!

A while later, the Mane Six's group was trotting up the ground.

"Yawwwwn! I'm so glad a nap is what I needed after that awful madness I've been through." Rarity yawns a bit.

"Is it just me for did we feel like we have done this for years?" Pinkie ask randomly.

"Ignoring that, what are our Total Drama pals up to now?" Rainbow ask with a frown. "Hopefully not doing something worst for us."

"Relax, Rainbow. What happened is behind us, just move on and forget about it." Twilight said with a calming smile, yet her eye seemed to twitch a bit. "Let's try to focus on what's in front of us."

"Like that?" Ben ask, pointing a hoof at three certain ice cream shops. "Ice cream shops run by our pals?"

"Interesting. Must be a challenge."

"Oh, oh! I want to try all of them!" Pinkie exclaims happily, licking her lips.

"Hoo boy." Applejack said in concern.

----------

Applejack: Obviously, this done being a challenge in them selling ice cream. But what to choose, what to choose?

-----------------

"Well, if they're doing a challenge, may as well give them some customers." Twilight said thoughtfully.

"Allow me!" Pinkie giggles as she climbs up a pole and takes out a megaphone. "ATTENTION PONIES! ANYONE WANTING ICE CREAM, COME TO WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW! ICE CREAM!"

Faster than you can say "Total Drama Gets a New Season", ponies of all ages came up, anxious and hungry.

At the Trusting Geezers' stand, the team looks surprised. Izzy grins as she spoke, "Pinkie got us some ponies!"

----------

Cody: I guess they held no hard feelings for the false imprisonment thing.

------------

Rainbow: Okay, I am still miffed over being in prison...but Fluttershy does have a point there. Besides...who wanna turn down ice cream? I'm hungry!

----------

Pinkie: (upside down) can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

------------------

Ponies scramble, trying to figure out what ice cream place to get to. It's rather crazy.

Twilight uses her magic to take the megaphone from Pinkie and yells into it, "Ponies, stop!" The ponies stop to listen to their princess. "Okay, ponies, form single lines. No pushing, there should be enough ice cream for all!"

"Boy, I hope ponies got big stomachs." DJ whispers to his team in concern.

"And they don't riot when the day is done." Cameron said in concern.

"Ah done like 'dis stuff." Sugar mumbles as she eats some of the group's ice cream.

"Sugar! We ain't gotta sell it if you keep eating it!"

"Drive 'de price value up."

-----------

Cameron: She's evil.

---------------

Meanwhile, over at a nearby house, Chris sighed as he clopped over and looked at the house. No doubt about it, this was the right address.

"Okay, this should be the 'Mr. Francis' address I want." Chris said as he carefully knocked on the door.

"Busy!" A gruff voice stated.

Chris blinked, but let himself in anyway. "Hello? Anyone there?"

As Chris came in, he yelped as he saw a man in a white shirt and white briefs banging a donut. "What the hell?"

The man growled as he turned. "Hey, back off, animal! This was my donut, I saw it first!"

"...dude, were you just... banging that donut?" Chris raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe. What's it to you?" The man glared at the ponified Chris.

"Nothing, nothing. I don't question your lifestyle... er, you're 'Francis', aren't you?" Chris said.

"...maybe I am, maybe I ain't. What's it to ya?" Francis frowned.

"Well... I'm with the Don... you know, Don?" Chris said as Francis raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, that son of a b****? Yeah, I've heard of him. Work for him. What of it?" Francis asked.

"Well, I was assigned by him to off you, so..." Chris then pulled out a gun given to him by Don and shot him straight in the head.

Francis's eyes widened as he started to go on his knees and flopped down on the floor as the last bit of air left him. Indeed, the life of Francis was no more...

Chris nodded, satisfied with his job. "Okay, that should be good. Better get back to the others..."

Chris then noticed the donut still in his hand. "On the other hand, the challenge may not be done yet. I wonder what banging a donut does for your wiener?"

Chris smiled as he was going to attempt to try it for himself...

-----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back at the ice cream shops, everyone seemed to split into three as each pony was trying out the ice cream that everyone made. Nearby, Pinkie was trying the Confused Flingers' ice cream as she paused.

"Hmmm... unique flavor. What did you put in there?" Pinkie asked.

"Sorry, senorita. That's top secret for now." Alejandro said.

Pinkie looked confused, but nodded as she continued on her way.

----------------------------------------

Alejandro: You know, I've never run an ice cream shop before, but it seems like I'm getting the hang of it...

-----------------------------------------

Near the Loving Youngsters' shop, Cameron watched uncomfortably as a few ponies were eating some of the ice cream.

"You know, darling, your ice cream is pretty... unique." Rarity smiled. "What's the flavor?"

"I... can't really say." Cameron said nervously as Sugar served up another scoop to another pony.

-----------------------------------------

Cameron: Can you honestly blame a guy for being nervous? I mean... how can you explain to someone that one of the ingredients in your ice cream is human feces?

---------------------------------------------

Over at the Trusting Geezers' place, Gwen was sitting at the counter watching as Twilight and Ben were sharing an ice cream.

"Your ice cream tastes... pretty unusual..." Twilight said as she sampled another taste. "What flavor is it anyway?"

"Store policy. We can't say it." Gwen said, pointing to a plaque that Jasmine thankfully wrote up and put up, which said, 'No need to tell the ingredients, just keep the customer happy'.

Twilight raised an eyebrow in suspicion, but shrugged anyway.

"Hey Gwenny Gwen Gwen!" Owen called as Izzy was serving a lot of ice cream. "We're gathering more money by the minute!"

"Awesome!" Gwen smiled.

-----------------------------------------------

Gwen: You know, I was a bit skeptical at first, but I think we're getting a lot by the minute!

--------------------------------------------

And it was a pretty hectic day as all ponies were coming in from all sides, each sampling ice cream, none the wiser on what the hell they were eating. Pretty soon, it was near the end of the day as all the ponies seemed to have left... all but the Mane Six, that is, who remained behind as they kept watch.

"Well, I wonder how much money all three teams have made," Twilight asked in curiosity as everyone was seen counting the money.

Inside the Trusting Geezer's shop, Cody, Gwen, Izzy, Jasmine, Owen, Scarlett and Zoey were looking at the pile of money they made as Scarlett gave a bit of a smile. "Looks like we made good profit."

"I'll say!" Izzy laughed. "All the best things in the world, we have done so well!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Izzy: While it's not much of a good flavor we made, look at all the dough we racked!

-------------------------------------------------

Over at the Loving Youngsters' shop, Cameron, DJ, Leonard, Mike, Sierra and Sugar were busy looking over the money they made.

"Well... I don't know how much we made, but... I don't think we have enough." Cameron sighed, looking down.

"Well, at least we tried our best..." Leonard shrugged.

-----------------------------------------------

Sierra: I guess when the going gets tough, the tough get going, so... yeah, we tried, but at the end of the day... I suppose it's all right...

-----------------------------------------------

Over at the Confused Flingers' shop, Alejandro, Amy, Ella, Heather, Max, Rodney, Sammy and Topher were pretty satisfied with the amount of cash they got.

"Well, well... a good profit, if I do say so myself." Heather smiled.

"Wouldn't you believe it? And all because we managed to work everything right." Rodney smiled as meanwhile, going on in the background outside the shop, Twilight and friends were looking over and their eyes widened upon seeing what they saw.

--------------------------------------------------

Ella: Oh my... I believe that we have done... oh so wonderfully! This feels like a perfect opportunity to... (Pause) No... I'll wait until the time is right.

----------------------------------------------------

All of a sudden, a boulder crashed the window as the Confused Flingers' jumped, Max saying, "What the fuck?"

The Confused Flingers came out of the shop as did the Trusting Geezers and the Loving Youngsters... who had something similar happening to them. Everyone looked confused upon seeing an angry mob form around all the shops.

Twilight, being the peaceful defender, came up. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, everyone. Sure, I know the things in jail were pretty rough, but I thought you all were..."

"WE WANT A REFUND!" One of the ponies yelled out.

"What the heck's going on?" Pinkie Pie said in confusion.

"That Trusting Geezer restaurant fed us the inside of a skunk in their ice cream!" The ponies yelled.

Everyone yelped. Twilight's eyes widened in shock. "What? Are you sure? We just had that ice cream ourselves!"

"Yes! There were skunk innards in that ice cream!" A random pony shouted.

Upon hearing that, Twilight's cheeks puffed up, as did Applejack's as they ran over to the bushes. Ben did so as well.

"Aw, come on, ponies! Surely you can find it in your heart..." Fluttershy started.

"There was human shit* in the Loving Youngsters' restaurants' ice cream!" Another random pony complained.

Rarity and Fluttershy's eyes widened as Rarity felt a little sick. "Are you sure?"

"YES!" Everyone yelled.

That was enough for the two as they joined Twilight and Applejack in the bushes, throwing up.

"Uh... I hate to ask, but..." Pinkie said, now feeling sick.

"Dish soap, beets and tuna!" Everyone yelled.

Rainbow and Pinkie then joined the others in the bushes to throw up.

All three teams looked nervously at the other angry ponies as one of them said, "We want our money back... all of us!"

"Oh boy..." Heather yelped as all three teams tried to look for an escape route... but to no avail.

-------------------------------------------------------------

From nearby, Celestia, Luna, Discord, Blaineley and Bucky were happily enjoying a dish of popcorn as they were watching chaos ensue.

"This is fun." Discord smiled.

"Do you think it was absolutely necessary to tell everyone before they did?" Celestia asked, turning to Discord.

"Hey... it's good clean fun. Who can blame a guy?" Discord shrugged.

--------------------------------------------------------

A little later, as everyone had left with money in hand, all three teams groaned as they rubbed their heads. Twilight and the others then marched over to the three teams, clearly pissed off.

"I don't need to say it. Until we're in a better mood, you three teams are sleeping over in Canterlot as far as we're concerned." Twilight said darkly as everyone turned and headed back to their homes.

Everyone looked down guiltily as the five hosts came up.

"Don't worry about Twilight. She and the others will be fine. They're just a little... sore." Celestia said.

"I take it you told everyone about our ingredients, then?" Sugar asked.

"Indeed. But it was worth it!" Luna giggled in glee.

Everyone frowned.

---------------------------------------------

Topher: You know, to be honest, I'm feeling a little... well, jipped.

-----------------------------------------------

Sammy: I'm not good with swearing, but... fuck!

-------------------------------------

Rodney: Now this is just... disappointing. I can't believe we managed to lose the money...

--------------------------------------

Izzy: Izzy feels like she has just been ripped off...

-------------------------------------

Zoey: That was just... wow...

------------------------------------

Mike: Welp... looks like I'm a bit mad...

---------------------------------------

Sugar: Wait... did I eat my own shit in an earlier... (Barfs immediately)

----------------------------------------------

"Fortunately, after everyone left, Bucky here went around and took a poll on everyone... and based on the results..." Celestia said as she took the clipboard from Bucky and read it. "The winner of the challenge is... The Trusting Geezers!"

The Trusting Geezers cheered as they sighed in relief.

"In second place is... The Loving Youngsters!" Celestia said, giving everyone in the Loving Youngsters a good cheer. "Sorry, Confused Flingers, but that means that you're in last, and one of your own must be eliminated."

Everyone in the Confused Flingers looked at each other nervously as they nodded towards each other.

"You go on ahead with Luna and them to Castle Canterlot. We already arranged rooms. I'll talk with Twilight and see if I can talk her out of the bad mood." Celestia said.

Everyone nodded as they started to follow, Luna, Blaineley, Discord and Bucky out of the scene.

----------------------------------------------------

Ella: To be honest, I'm a little nervous... I'm not sure which one is going... but I'm sure nervous now...

----------------------------------------------------

It took a few minutes or so, but everyone arrived at the castle. Princess Luna asked everyone to wait in a room while she prepared for the elimination ceremony. Someone from Confused Flingers is going to go.

Rodney sat down, looking at Sammy. He blushes a bit, this may be the big guy's last chance.

"Sammy, hey." Rodney said, going over to sit next to her. "Tough challenge today, huh?"

"Yeah...our friends hated us now." Sammy said, looking down. "Bad enough they got arrested because of us but..."

"Aww, relax. They will get over it! Like how I got over various crushes and...aww, who am I kidding? I may as well admit it!"

"Admit what?"

Rodney groans as he shakes his head, "Just being touched or such doesn't count that a girl likes me back. I think I need a girl who likes me and not because of my problems...and I think I found her."

"As in me?" Sammy ask, blushing a bit. "Even when I once fooled you and the others into thinking that I was Amy?"

"She was a witch! She isn't you. You are nicer, prettier and...uh, can't think of anything else but I'm sure you got the point."

Rodney held Sammy's hand, making her smile. This could be it, the chance to get someone for her own...and not for anyone that Amy would try to steal.

"Listen, Sammy, if I don't make it...you are special." Rodney said, blushing like mad. "Want a date when this game is over? I mean...it's not too much trouble. I...well..."

"Shhh." Sammy said, putting up a hand to shush Rodney. "I will love to. Just name the place and time."

Rodney grins as he gave a big hug to Sammy, making sure not to crush her.

-----------

Rodney: Finally! A girl who I am not wailing over! I'm glad to get a gal of my own. (Pause) All those other girls that I thought to crush me...sorry! I hope you don't get upset.

---------------

Sammy: (squealing) Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I finally got a boyfriend! And before Amy too! Take that, Ugly Me! (Makes a raspberry)

------------

Nearby, Amy watches on, frowning at the touching moment. She can't believe what she's seeing.

"Jealous, senorita?" Alejandro ask as he came over, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Can't believe that my sister finally got one...and with that stupid lunk head to boot." Amy snaps dryly. She shakes her head. "Well, hope her life is a living hell from that guy.”

---------------

Amy: Should I be pissed? Yes. But I won't. Samey has never been lucky before and she isn't now! Trust me, I will make sure of that.

---------

To see that Twilight's upset is an understatement. She's pissed! The mare is in the training room, blasting everything in sight. Celestia waits for her to calm down and to relax before speaking.

As Twilight breathes in and out, Celestia spoke, "Feeling better?"

"No! I mean, I am pissed!" Twilight fumes as she paces and forth. "My friends went through Tartarbus to make sure those idiots stay around! But I wonder if it's even worth it!"

"Uh huh."

"First, we have to deal with that hugging bitch Blaineley, then Applejack got hurt by Sky! Oh, that isn't all. We got turned into monsters..."

"That was Bucky's fault, not the players'." Celestia said, calmly reminding her fellow princess that it was a bad move by Bucky that got the ponies and Discord turned into monsters.

"Does it matter? Worst yet, the non-players' lawsuit against Chris got us arrested!" Twilight exclaims, rolling her eyes. "And those jerks tried to poison us! I mean, what the bucking hell?!"

Celestia pauses as she listens. The Alicorn can understand why Twilight is so upset. She and the ponies went through the stances to make sure that the humans can stay.

"They even didn't apologize for those incidents. Why?" Twilight groans out, shaking her head.

"Twilight...their world is different from ours. They do crazy things a lot, but they either apologize or shrug it off." Celestia sighs. "Sometimes these things happen and we need to overcome them."

"It doesn't make it easier to forget, Celestia. It just doesn't."

--------------

Twilight: It may take time for us to recover from what happened. I mean, we are close to getting our stomachs pumped...various times.

---------

Meanwhile, back inside the castle, Chris was giving Don the word that he had done the deed.

Don gave a smirk as he nodded. "Good job on that assignment. You and your friends are getting one step closer to paying off the debt, which, may I repeat, is a LOT of money."

"Yeah, I get that." Chris frowned. "Anyway, I murdered the bum, like you requested AND I managed to eat a donut he screwed with."

Don sighed. "I may not be a hundred percent on this, but... I know Frank like screwing his meals at one point."

"Eh, whatever, I'm a busy guy. So, what do I need to do next?" Chris asked.

"Well... I think that's good enough for one day. You want another assignment, come back here tomorrow. Now, I believe you have a game to tend to." Don asked as he turned his chair.

Chris paused as he slowly backed out the door. "Er, yes, of course!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

A little later, everybody was sitting in the throne room area as the Confused Flingers were sitting around, honestly nervous as they waited for Chris to arrive, along with the princesses and Blaineley. As soon as they did, Chris coughed as he turned to everyone.

"Okay, Discord filled me in on what had happened. I guess you guys messed up on your... 'ice cream' business?" Chris smirked as he held out bowls of ice cream. "Anyway, I have bowls of real vanilla ice cream to make up for the trouble... anybody who doesn't receive a bowl will be out. You know the drill. Anyway... Heather, you're safe."

Heather gave a nod as she came up and picked up her bowl of ice cream.

"Alejandro, Amy, Sammy, all three of you are okay." Chris said as all three came over and took their ice cream. "Topher, Ella? You two are safe as well."

Topher and Ella hugged each other quickly before going up for their ice cream. Rodney and Max paused nervously.

"Two left. Rodney? Well... you haven't really contributed much, and Max? Well... still a little pissed at you." Chris said. "And the one staying is..."

Everyone paused as they waited in suspense.

"...Max!" Chris said as he tossed the bowl of ice cream to him.

Rodney sighed. "It was bound to happen. Someway or another, I knew it was bound to happen."

"Sorry you have to leave so soon." Sammy said, hugging Rodney.

"Don't worry about it, Sammy. You have other friends to look after you, I'm sure. Just stay safe." Rodney gave a nod as Discord summoned a portal as Rodney jumped into it, causing the portal to Bridgette's mansion to close up behind him.

Celestia looked around as she said, "All right, everyone, you're spending the night in the castle, and in the morning, we'll have some big news..."

All three teams looked at each other as they were all curious. Now they were wondering what type of news the princesses had in store.

As the teams went downstairs with the princesses to get their beds for the night, Chris turned. "Well, this has certainly taken a good turn. With Rodney gone from the game, we only have a few more to go! How will these new twists affect the players? Will our mysterious host ever get introduced? Spoilers, he never will be unless he WANTS to reveal himself. Anyway, find out in the next new episode of Total... Drama... Equestria 2: Old Versus New!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Celestia and Luna were sitting in an office as Bucky was getting comfortable in his seat. Celestia coughed. "You... wanted to see us about something?"

"Yes, I do." Bucky nodded. "I was wondering... what would it take for me to actually be in the actual game?"

Celestia and Luna looked surprised as Luna said, "Uh, where did that come from?"

"Oh, I don't know, I got bored being an intern. Sure, I have the limits here, but... let's face it, it's not the same..." Bucky paused. "That's why I have a bit of a request..."

Bucky then proceeded to whisper the request to Celestia and Luna. The two looked surprised as Celestia turned to Luna. "Can we do that?"

"Well, to quote Chris, it would bring ratings. Why not?" Luna shrugged.

Bucky smiled in glee, he so couldn't wait for this moment!

----------------------------------------------------

We then see clips of the next Total Drama Equestria episode.

"On the next all new episode of Total Drama Equestria 2, Chris is on yet another mission..."

"All you have to destroy this group. Caphice?" Don said as he handed over a flyer as Chris gave a Rimmer salute.

"And while all that occurs, another team switch-up takes place... this time, eliminating one player... and replacing it with a brand new one..."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me..." Alejandro groaned as the mysterious new contestant waved happily to Alejandro.

"And once all that is done..."

"It is time for you new teams... to do a 'recreation' challenge!" Celestia announced as all the teams looked at each other.

"All this and more on the brand new episode of Total Drama Equestria 2: New Versus Old! Don't miss out!"

Author's Note:

And that should be it for this episode! And just like that, Rodney got the boot.

Rodney was designed for a bit of a mini-redemption arc, in hopes of looking for love. He was designed to find his own character in terms of Sammy and trying to cheer her up... unfortunately, around that time, Sammy had more friends with Ella and Heather, and Rodney didn't really get in in time. Though at least he confessed before he left, so at least he has that in in his conscience. Even though Rodney found love, sometimes, it can be a cruel mistress.

Anyway, you're probably wondering about that new 'contestant' that's replacing another? Here's a hint. He has NOT appeared in any of the official Total Drama media! Well, anyway, read, review, criticize and suggest, folks!

Comments ( 1 )

R.I.P. Total Drama Equestria 2... cancelled in its prime.

Login or register to comment