• Published 22nd Sep 2015
  • 2,030 Views, 13 Comments

Total Drama Equestria 2: Old Versus New - JusSonic



The Total Drama players are back for another season and is Chris...who is now a pony!

  • ...
11
 13
 2,030

Episode Thirty-Three: May the Best Aftermath Win!

"This crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama contains scenes of extreme stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do not try any of what you see here at home. Seriously, you could get messed up."

------------------

We see a flashing logo on the screen before a title appears with the three letters 'TDE2' and the last word underneath it...'Aftermath'. Soon we see clips from the show...

(Clips from the first episode)

Meanwhile, in the world of Equestria, Celestia and Luna were playing with paddleballs using their magic as Luna said, "You think hiring that intern was a good idea?"

"I have no doubts about it." Celestia said. "But... now that we have a new intern... I believe that it's time for a new season..."

"Did I just hear word?" Discord suddenly appeared out of nowhere, scaring the crap out of the royal sisters. "A new season of Total Drama Equestria?"

"Where the fuck did you... never mind." Luna groaned.

Discord then turned into a French artist as he said in a ridiculous accent, "Ah, mi amore! A new season of Total Drama Equestria... happening RIGHT before our very eyes..."

"Well, we figured it was only fair." Celestia said. "After all, it's been quite boring... and we need all the help we can get... and last time was pretty fun. So long as Chris doesn't try to pull shenanigans..."

All of a sudden, her wristwatch started to ring as she looked at it. The name said 'Chris'. "Well... speak of the devil."

Celestia touched the watch receiver with her nose as Chris' face came onscreen. "Chris, we were about to- holy shit, are you a pony?"

--------------

All of a sudden, the plane appeared out of the portal as everybody looked outside... and saw what seemed to be a brown pony.

"Who is that?" DJ asked in confusion.

"I don't know, but he's aiming right for us!" Katie said as the brown pony, wearing a parachute hopped right out... and crashed right into the window, slamming into Bridgette.

"OUCH!" Bridgette groaned as she got up. "I think you injured my ankle!"

"Sorry about that..." The brown pony said.

Everybody immediately jumped at the voice as Trent said the first word... "CHRIS?"

"Is that you?" B asked. "Man, you look different."

"Yeah, about that..." Chris frowned when all of a sudden, another scream was heard. Blaineley had came in with a parachute as Blaineley took it off as soon as she landed and hugged Chris.

"Hey, sweetie!" Blaineley smiled as she hugged him tight.

Everybody then began to laugh as Gwen said, "Looks like Blaineley's attitude towards hugging ponies hasn't changed."

"Indeed." Chris sighed.

"Yo, white furry girl! Is it my cue to come out?"

Heather's eyes widened, recognizing that voice. Everybody else recognized it too as Chris' eyes widened.

Celestia groaned. "No, it's not... but since you just talked, you may as well just come out..."

Everybody turned as they saw a black haired human... teenager, around Heather's age... with a white shirt, black jeans, pink/purple Asian like eyes, black shoes... and a small fang hanging from the outside of his mouth, on top.

"Yo, homies! What up!" The human smiled.

"Bucky? What are you doing here?" Heather called.

"Oh, I just got hired! Isn't this neat?" Bucky smiled.

Everybody turned to Celestia in shock and confusion as Celestia coughed. "Yes, indeed. See, earlier this year, he sent us an application to participate for the next Total Drama season... and I'm sure that in time, Bucky B. Katt... yes, that's the name he wants to be referred to... is helping us out with this season..."

“…Seriously? You hired not only some random guy off the street, but a contestant’s BOYFRIEND to take part in this?” Chris glared at Celestia.

Celestia shrugged. “He wanted pay.”

“You bet, baby!” The human figure smirked as he laid himself down.

Everyone was just speechless.

“Well… Bucky is now hired as a Total Drama intern…” Heather paused. “I will admit… I don’t quite know how to respond to that.”

“Yeah, I don’t either.” Noah shook his head.

“I didn’t think that would happen.” Cody nodded.

“I didn’t quite foresee this…” Dawn said.

“Isn’t Bucky from another universe or something?” Izzy asked. “Is that allowed?”

----------------

"...shit..." Twilight uttered angrily, but kept a smile, nevertheless.

"Well, what do you know?" Ben ask with a grin, recognizing the players from not too long ago. "It's our human pals from the Total Drama game series!"

"Izzy!" Pinkie exclaims, bouncing over to Izzy who got up, smiling. "Wow! You're back!"

"Glad to be here!" Izzy laughed.

“Welcome back!” Pinkie squealed with glee.

“This is wonderful!” Twilight smiled.

"Almost." Rainbow said, glaring at the players of Pahkitew Island. "What the fuck, guys? What the fuck?"

"What?" Dave asked, not sure what was wrong.

"Look, if it's about the final boss, thing, you're one to talk, miss 'Got reduced to background character with the other ponies in the first one'!" Sky yelled at Rainbow Dash, making Rainbow look down in disappointment.

"Besides, the guy's a lunatic!" Shawn exclaims, shaking in his knees. "You try facing someone like him and not get killed!"

"It's true, mate." Jasmine sighs. "We ain't cowards..."

"Uh, I am, Jas."

"Right, but we ain't stupid."

-----------------


"Let me see, let me see... if only I... hmmm..." Max paused as Izzy swung over.

"Hey, why the long face, chum?" Izzy asked.

"Oh... I feel so alone, and I don't have anyone to talk to..." Max sighed.

"Do you want me to talk? I can most definitely talk!" Izzy smiled.

"Really?" Max asked out of curiosity as he raised an eyebrow.

"Indeed-y!" Izzy smiled. "Is there anything I can do?"

"A... coffee would be nice..." Max asked... before Izzy ran off and got a coffee in three seconds flat.

"Will this do?" Izzy asked.

Max smirked.

-----------------

(A clip from the fourth episode)

"Well, before we get to today's challenge, I got an announcement." Chris said with a smirk as he rubs his hooves together. "As of today...night...whatever...two teams are gone!"

"Wait, you're merging already?" Rainbow ask skeptically. "Kinda early in the game, isn't it?"

"Nope! No merging yet...because instead of two teams...there are now three!"

The players gasps in shock and alarm. There are now three teams?!

(A clip from the fifth episode)

"Hey, how do you know it's not Celestia and Luna's idea?" Chris said.

"Uh, because you tried to torture us over the years?" Sadie raised an eyebrow.

"And at least Celestia and Luna try to apologize for it?" Katie asked.

"Besides, you and your friend Discord CRASHED A PLANE INTO MY MANSION!" Bridgette yelled.

Chris frowned. "Okay, so what if it was my idea? What are YOU going to do about it?"

"I... am... going... to... sue... you!" Bridgette glared at Chris who gulped. This was not good for him.

"Oh shit..." Chris yelped.

---------------------

MEANWHILE, BACK IN ONTARIO, CANADA...

As soon as Celestia and Luna walked out... they didn't expect to get jumped, collared and muzzled as they were all pushed into the van with the Mane Six, Ben, Blaineley, Discord and Chris as Celestia looked around.

"Wh-what's going on?" Celestia asked.

"I'm sorry, Celestia..." Discord sighed. "We blabbed. We lost the rights to host Total Drama Equestria 2..."

"WHAT?" Celestia asked.

"Who has the rights now?" Pinkie asked.

(Clips from the sixth episode)

"What was the other bit of news?" Heather asked.

"Surely, you got the rights back?" Izzy smiled.

"Eh... sort of. Our show will have to be run by someone else, but we're still the main hosts." Chris said.

"Who's running the show now?" Sierra asked, out of mere curiosity.

"Someone we owe a major debt too... we can't explain a lot, but you'll see him tomorrow. He'll come over tonight and me, Luna, Blaineley and Discord are meeting him... but the rest of you will have to wait until tomorrow to meet him. Fair enough?" Celestia explained.

Everyone paused and nodded.

-----------------

ORANGE RATCHET PRESENTS...

A JUSSONIC STORY...

Another intro started playing like in every Total Drama season as cameras started popping out everywhere. Then a zoom-in begins to occur as Chris, as a pony, is looking down in depression and anger as Blaineley was posing next to him... then the camera dives right into the Friendship Castle as we then see Gwen, Cody and Sierra, accidentally knocking over the table, much to Twilight and Spike's chagrin.

Dear Mom and Dad, I'm doing fine,
You guys are on my mind,
You asked me what I wanted to be
And now I think the answer is plain to see

Outside the castle, Bucky Katt (the human version) was doing some graffiti saying 'Bucky iz awsume' as he yelped, realizing and dove in a bush. Heather and Topher, who were watching this from a distance, just rolled their eyes.

Meanwhile, Rarity is putting dresses on Scarlett, Amy, Sugar and Zoey, much to the former three's anger and the latter's happiness. Nearby, Mike, Cameron and Alejandro were facepalming as Leonard was trying to cast a spell...

I want to be famous!

Over near where Rainbow Dash is, she, along with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were skateboarding as Sky was joining them, along with a reluctant Dave, who was just nervous about the whole thing. Beardo, in the meantime, was relaxing near a tree.

Over with Pinkie Pie, she and Izzy were laughing as they were sitting with Max, all of them in mad scientist garb, working on something. DJ, Lindsay, B and Dawn just watch in concern.

I want to live close to the sun,
So pack your bags 'cause I already won,
Everything to prove nothing in my way
I'll get there one day...

'Cause I want to be famous!

Over with Fluttershy, she was just blushing as Rodney was looking over between both Sammy and Ella, the two of them seemingly fast friends as Chef and Discord seemed to have Shawn and Jasmine tied in a pot.

With Applejack herself, she was groaning as she was trying to push away a fat Owen, who ate up all the apples.

Nanana'nanaana nana nana
I want to be, I want to be; I want to be famous

The camera then pans over to Castle Canterlot, as Celestia and Luna were worried for their lives as they were looking around...

I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous!

Celestia and Luna yelp as Bucky appeared in between them, wearing a shirt saying 'The real star right here!'. The two royal ponies could only roll their eyes as the camera panned back to reveal the cast... along with a new mysterious figure appearing in one of the windows as the last few notes of the Godfather theme turned pretty grim at the end.

TOTAL DRAMA EQUESTRIA 2: NEW VERSUS OLD

BASED OFF THE WORKS OF JENNIFER PERTCH, TOM MCGILLIS AND LAUREN FAUST

WRITTEN BY JUSSONIC AND ORANGE RATCHET

-----------------------------------------------

Episode Thirty-Three: May the Best Aftermath Win!

We see the same logo again then appears to a set in the Bridgette Mansion. As cheering is heard, we see Geoff and Bridgette in their seats.

"Whoa, hey, welcome dudes and dudettes!" Geoff exclaims with a laugh. "Made up of background ponies and such! Welcome to our Aftermath Show!"

"Which is filmed here in my mansion instead of the EG World like last time." Bridgette said with a smile. "We are going through a lot in the new season so far."

"Right! Things are heating up due to the fact we got some sort of new guy funding our show. But we will figure out later."

"For those who wonder why we aren't doing it in the EG world...here's a clip.

-----------

The Equestria Girls world?" Scarlett asked.

"No. After what happened last time, I don't think anybody approved of us there. Ever since the whole incident of strange human things or something like that." Discord said. "That, and it's not entirely safe to go there... something about GI Joe references and Transformers and... all that jazz..."

"So, me and Blaineley made some arrangements with Bridgette, and we all decided to devote a portion of her mansion to all of the eliminated contestants." Chris explained as Bridgette smiled.

"That's right! I'm now converting the mansion into a hotel for everyone since it's going to be in Ponyville for a while... and why stop there? All the Aftermath Shows are also handled in the mansion, so our first show will begin as soon as we step into the portal!" Bridgette said.

Sky, Beardo, Lindsay, Dawn, Shawn, Dave and B yelped as they felt themselves being pushed into the portal, causing them to scream as they fell inside.

"How long did you say until they reached our destination?" Bridgette asked the others.

"About two hours, give or take." Discord shrugged.

"Plenty of time to get back and set up for the Aftermath Show!" Bridgette said as she turned to the non-contestants. "Come on, guys!"

Everyone nodded in excitement as they started to run off... except for the teams...

"What was the other bit of news?" Heather asked.

"Surely, you got the rights back?" Izzy smiled.

"Eh... sort of. Our show will have to be run by someone else, but we're still the main hosts." Chris said.

"Who's running the show now?" Sierra asked, out of mere curiosity.

"Someone we owe a major debt too... we can't explain a lot, but you'll see him tomorrow. He'll come over tonight and me, Luna, Blaineley and Discord are meeting him... but the rest of you will have to wait until tomorrow to meet him. Fair enough?" Celestia explained.

Everyone paused and nodded.

------------

The audience nodded as Geoff laughs, "But no worries. Don't think we aren't letting out a bit of the EG World!"

"We aren't?" Bridgette asked a bit confused.

"Joining me is the DJ girl... from the human world!" Geoff smiled as he pointed to Vinyl Scratch (from Equestria Girls).

"Please, you're embarrassing me." Vinyl giggled.

"Wait, how was she unable to avoid being turned into a pony?" Bridgette asked in bewilderment.

"No idea! So, what's the deal of the ban?" Geoff ask Vinyl with a curious look.

"Nah, you guys ain't banned. We just got some problems with Cobra, Decepticons, Dark Terrorists, and some guy named Nezha right now." Vinyl remarks with a shrug. "Best you guys stay out."

"Ah, so you guys got the Friendship Games done? Because we're pretty sure they haven't started yet."

"Must be timeline problems."

--------

In a room, a concerned Twilight is studying the mirror as the gang watched the Aftermath show.

"I don't understand. The mirror should be fine." Twilight said in worry, getting scared. "But we're bringing folks years in the futures like how myself came."

"You better ask Sunset for any progress and such." Applejack said seriously. "It could be somepony who is messing with the timeline."

"That's what worries me."

----------

"Anyway, we got the non-players for moral support here." Bridgette said, motioning to the non-players in the usual stands. "So this should be a great Aftermath to look back at the previous episodes so far."

"Oh yeah, let's get started with the first episode where we saw Chris in a new way!" Geoff exclaims with an excited smile. He can't wait to get started!

"Indeed, but let's go a little further back... like how you all managed to get to this world!" Vinyl smiled.

"To better explain that situation, let's bring out our first eliminated contestant... Sky!" Geoff called as everybody applauded, Sky coming in.

"Hey, everyone. Good to be here." Sky giggled as she sat down.

"Now this episode is called "Return of Dramaony Part 1"....which is a part 1 of sorts for a season premiere." Vinyl explains to the audience. "So tell us, Sky. What happened?"

"Well...to be honest, it's like this." Sky said in concern. "A bit later, after the whole incident on Pahkitew Island, we were all called at a secret location and picked up by plane. We figure there may be a new season..."

"And yet, you didn't think otherwise?" Bridgette ask Sky, arching an eyebrow at this.

"Hey! Reality show contestants aren't so smart at times!"

We see a clip being shown as the audience applauds.

-------------------

In a familiar plane, the cast of Pahkitew Island shows up, some of them are a bit nervous, some of them are annoyed.

"I have to be stuck in the same room...with you again, Samey!" Amy snaps to her sister furiously.

"Hey, you asked for it for pushing me too far!" Sammy snaps. She yelps as Amy hits her. "Ouch! Hey! Do you got to keep doing that since we left the game?!"

"Hell yeah! I won't let you forget your trickery!"

"Ah, poor Sheila." Jasmine sighs, shaking her head in concern. "She finally stood up to her sister and yet, she still pays for it."

"Yeah, seeing that and the clips, I can see who is the real evil sister," Sky sighs, feeling sorry for Sammy now.

"All right, Chris is obviously getting us into a season!" Topher exclaims in determination while cracking his knuckles. "We went through his crap lately, so it's time to make him pay!"

"Has that ever work?" Scarlett ask Topher dryly.

"Hey! He tricked you with a robot and got you eliminated."

"Let's see yew try 'ta blow us up when we voted yew out." Sugar remarks to Scarlett, making her growl furiously.

"All right, everyone!" Blaineley exclaims as she came in with a smile. "It's time to do this."

"Wait, where is Chris taking us this time?" Jasmine ask Blaineley skeptically. "And where is he?"

"Chris is right here!' A familiar voice exclaims as Chris came in...as a pony.

The players blinks a bit...then laughs madly. Max laughs, "And I thought I was evil! That's...wow!"

"Seriously, Chris? Using the robot form again?" Dave chuckles as he comes over and pulls at Chris's head. "Haven't you..."

"Hey, hands off!" Chris yelps in alarm as Dave looks alarmed. The fake mask won't come off. He head butts Dave away. "Seriously?!"

"Hell, its real!"

"You're a real pony?!" Sammy yelps as Amy laughs cruelly at this.

"Long story, we will tell you when we get to Equestria." Chris groans, recovering from Dave's pull.

Everyone look out the window, seeing Bridgette's mansion...and then things get interesting from there.

-------------

In the present, the audience applauds a bit.

"Yeah, we were surprised to see Chris as a pony." Sky admits with a light embarrassed chuckle.

"So did we! Especially when he shows up." Geoff comments with a smirk.

"AND ALMOST KILLED ME!" Bridgette scowls, pissed as the next clip is shown.

------------

All of a sudden, the plane appeared out of the portal as everybody looked outside... and saw what seemed to be a brown pony.

"Who is that?" DJ asked in confusion.

"I don't know, but he's aiming right for us!" Katie said as the brown pony, wearing a parachute hopped right out... and crashed right into the window, slamming into Bridgette.

"OUCH!" Bridgette groaned as she got up. "I think you injured my ankle!"

"Sorry about that..." The brown pony said.

Everybody immediately jumped at the voice as Trent said the first word... "CHRIS?"

"Is that you?" B asked. "Man, you look different."

"Yeah, about that..." Chris frowned when all of a sudden, another scream was heard. Blaineley had come in with a parachute as Blaineley took it off as soon as she landed and hugged Chris.

"Hey, sweetie!" Blaineley smiled as she hugged him tight.

Everybody then began to laugh as Gwen said, "Looks like Blaineley's attitude towards hugging ponies hasn't changed."

"Indeed." Chris sighed.

"Seriously, why the pony look?" Geoff asked.

Chris sighed. "Total Drama cast, I have a big announcement. Sometime during last night, I only found out this morning... but... I recently got transformed into a pony... and there's no way to reverse the effects. We're currently finding some way or the person responsible, but until then, I'm stuck in this body."

“…You broke into my mansion and nearly INJURED me, just so you can tell us you transformed into a pony?” Bridgette asked as all thirty-eight of the contestants glared at the transmogrified Chris, still being hugged by Blaineley.

“Yes, pretty much that. AND…” Chris smiled. “I came here on a special announcement. Remember the guys and gals you met last year when I was planning my sixth season?”

“Yeah?” Gwen raised an eyebrow as everyone blinked in curiosity.

“Come on out and follow me! Blaineley, please let go…” Chris groaned as he tried to walk.

"I'm sorry, but you're so fluffy!" Blaineley smiled as she let go of Chris.

The contestants raised eyebrows as they started to walk out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Pretty soon, the contestants were outside as they saw Celestia and Luna waiting outside, Josh was sitting with them. Bridgette was the one immediately taking notice of Josh as she sighed. "Let me guess, you noticed the building glowing and clung on."

"Anything for stories." Josh smiled.

As everybody was taking their seats, Celestia and Luna smiled as Chris and Blaineley joined up.

"Greetings, my fellow Total Drama contestants. It's been about a year since we saw each other..." Celestia smiled.

"Yeah, your timeline is pretty inconsistent with ours." Gwen sighed.

"Yeah, we thought we do the Parting Regrets story at least a couple months AFTER Total Drama Equestria in your timeline." Izzy said.

"Well, JusSonic was busy writing for other stories... but that's not important right now." Luna sighed. "Anyway, we have an announcement."

"Indeed." Chris smiled. "Folks, I'm happy to announce that we are going to be doing 'Total Drama Equestria 2'!"

"Hey, that's... cool, I guess." Cameron said, feeling indifferent.

"Yeah..." Sierra agreed. "I suppose that's okay..."

"Oh, but besides me, Luna, Chris, Blaineley, Discord and Chef, wherever he is..." Celestia said. "We are not alone as we have decided to hire... a brand new intern!"

"Doesn't Chris somehow kill his interns to test challenges?" Lightning asked in concern.

"Oh, this intern is special. He's getting paid for his job... AND he's not going to be doing hard work..." Celestia said.

"So, a new helper, huh?" Chris smirked. "Okay, don't keep me in suspense, who is it?"

"Well..." Celestia was about to say.

"Yo, white furry girl! Is it my cue to come out?"

Heather's eyes widened, recognizing that voice. Everybody else recognized it too as Chris' eyes widened.

Celestia groaned. "No, it's not... but since you just talked, you may as well just come out..."

Everybody turned as they saw a black haired human... teenager, around Heather's age... with a white shirt, black jeans, pink/purple Asian like eyes, black shoes... and a small fang hanging from the outside of his mouth, on top.

"Yo, homies! What up!" The human smiled.

"Bucky? What are you doing here?" Heather called.

"Oh, I just got hired! Isn't this neat?" Bucky smiled.

Everybody turned to Celestia in shock and confusion as Celestia coughed. "Yes, indeed. See, earlier this year, he sent us an application to participate for the next Total Drama season... and I'm sure that in time, Bucky B. Katt... yes, that's the name he wants to be referred to... is helping us out with this season..."

“…Seriously? You hired not only some random guy off the street, but a contestant’s BOYFRIEND to take part in this?” Chris glared at Celestia.

Celestia shrugged. “He wanted pay.”

“You bet, baby!” The human figure smirked as he laid himself down.

Everyone was just speechless.

“Well… Bucky is now hired as a Total Drama intern…” Heather paused. “I will admit… I don’t quite know how to respond to that.”

“Yeah, I don’t either.” Noah shook his head.

“I didn’t think that would happen.” Cody nodded.

“I didn’t quite foresee this…” Dawn said.

“Isn’t Bucky from another universe or something?” Izzy asked. “Is that allowed?”

----------

The audience laughs a bit, applauding some more.

"Yeah, yeah, you thought it was funny...WHEN I WAS ALMOST KILLED!" Bridgette exclaims furiously.

"Whoa, Bridge, calm down." Vinyl said to Bridgette with a chuckle. "You're all right. Let's not making it a running gag!"

"You weren't there, Vinyl. You weren't there!"

"Another thing to talk about, since we played the full clip is..." Geoff started...

"The most awesomest character who ever lived ever, the people's favorite, and one of the classiest. I give you... BUCKY B. KATT!!!" a voice said as Bucky came out on stage and sat down.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Bucky?" Geoff asked, everyone a bit annoyed at his presence.

"Got bored waiting with Chris and the others waiting on the new boss, so I came here instead," Bucky explained.

"Do we HAVE to put up with you here?" Bridgette asked as Bucky pulled out a bag of Cheez-its from his backpack.

"Yes. My contract says I'm obligated to appear in every episode, no matter how irrelevant. Don't mind me. Just doing intern-y things." Bucky said opening the bag and eating.

"You're just sitting there and eating food." Vinyl frowned.

"Yeah, isn't being an intern great?" Bucky smiled as he kept chewing on the food. "Now go on, show the clip of where the plane destroyed the mansion."

"Let's not." Bridgette frowned.

"Too late, it's playing." Bucky said as he pointed to the screen as the clip played.

----------------------------------------------------

"Why is the plane still circling around?" Bridgette asked... before it then made a quick head dive straight into Bridgette's mansion. Bridgette could only stare in shock and horror as she then fainted on the ground.

At that time, the back doors opened... as all fourteen of the Pahkitew Island contestants fell as they screamed, being piled against each other.

"Right..." Luna sighed as Discord then appeared, feeling very sorry for what happened.

------------------------------------------------

When the clip ended, everybody awkwardly applauded as Bridgette fainted from the sight.

"Oh, that was good! Play it again!" Bucky laughed as the clip of the plane crashing into Bridgette's mansion played again. "Oh, this is hilarious."

"Bucky, are you quite done?" Geoff frowned.

"One more time." Bucky said as the clip of the plane crashing into Bridgette's mansion played again. "Awesome. Okay, I'm done!"

"Good." Geoff said as he splashed water on Bridgette, causing her to get up and look around.

"What happened?" Bridgette asked.

"We're just about to talk about how the teams were formed." Vinyl said.

"And it was interesting in how that happened..." Sky started.

----------------------------------------------

“Okay, fellow Total Drama contestants… now, you all have been acquainted with the new cast… in some shape or form.” Chris smiled as the new cast was sitting near the chairs as the old contestants watched in curiosity. “Well, they will be part of the new season of Total Drama Equestria!”

“…You’re setting your next season in Equestria again? Really?” Gwen said dryly.

“Hey, it gives us a break from the usual islands and our own planet.” Chris said.

“Won’t your new season be, like, short with your new contestants?” Geoff asked.

“I’m glad you took note, Geoff.” Celestia smiled. “Which is why we are going to introduce… Our first game of the season!”

A wheel and words appeared as an off-screen audience yelled the words, “WHEEL… OF… CONTESTANTS!”

The Wheel of Fortune music started playing as the Total Drama casts, old and new, looked around in confusion as Discord made a wheel of all the old contestants of Total Drama appear.

“Yes, it’s ‘Wheel of Contestants’ as 14 returning players of the first Total Drama Equestria will participate! And now, here’s your hosts… intern Bucky B. Katt AND Discord White!”

Bucky and Discord walked out on stage as Bucky smiled, waving as the audience clappers started applauding. Discord, wearing a Vanna White like dress, gave a cheer as he blew a kiss.

Bucky smiled as he sent Discord away, saying to the invisible audience, “Thank you, thank you, you’re too kind.”

Discord gave a salute as he walked over to the orange mat. Bucky gave a nod as he looked around the others. “Welcome to Wheel of Contestants. Each player of Pahkitew Island will spin the wheel and whichever contestant it lands on… will be joining the game! Isn’t that exciting?”

Everyone just stared blankly as Chris sighed. “Basically what the new guy says. The Pahkitew contestants will have to spin the wheel and whichever contestant it lands on… will be put on the new season! That’s the gist of it… we’ll go in the order from last place to winner…”

“So… who won Pahkitew Island? Sky or Shawn?” Max asked. “It was really hard to tell…”

“Moving on… Beardo, you were eliminated first, so spin the wheel!” Chris said as Beardo nodded.

Beardo then walked up to the wheel as he spun it as everybody watched in anticipation…

The wheel then landed right on…

“B!” Bucky smiled as he turned to B. “Congratulations, you are the first contestant selected!”

"Welcome to Season 2, B." Celestia said. "Please go to the orange mat.

“Oh… fun.” B said as he walked over to the orange mat.

“Next up… Leonard, our favorite wizard.” Chris pointed as Leonard went up to the wheel.

“I will force my powers upon this wheel as it spins!” Leonard said as he used his hands to spin the wheel as it landed on…

“Zoey!” Bucky called as Zoey stood up. “Welcome to the season.”

“Thanks. It’s an honor.” Zoey said as she walked over and sat with B on the orange mat.

“Amy!” Chris smiled. “Step right up!”

“Shouldn’t you be calling ‘SAMEY’ to do-“ Amy started… before Bucky threw a fish right at her. “HEY!”

“In this game, we call people by their respective names! Spin the wheel!” Bucky glared.

Amy growled at Bucky, but walked over and spun the wheel… as it landed on…

“Alejandro?” Bucky sweatdropped.

“YES! I can’t believe it!” Alejandro cheered. “This is going to be my chance at redemption!”

“Alejandro, nobody, like, likes you.” Dawn frowned.

“What? Now that is not true!” Alejandro frowned.

“Well, Alejandro, go join the- OH MY GOD, ALEJANDRO, NOBODY LIKES YOU!” Bucky yelled.

“Oh, come on!” Alejandro frowned as he walked over. “How you’re Heather’s boyfriend, I will never figure it out…”

Bucky just gave a smirk as Alejandro joined the others on the red mat.

“Rodney, your turn.” Chris said as Rodney came over and spun the wheel. It quickly landed on…

“Lindsay!” Bucky called.

“Yay!” Lindsay smiled as she joined B, Zoey and Alejandro. “This is going to be so much fun.”

“Samey?” Chris smirked.

“SAMMY!” Everybody (but Alejandro, Amy AND Chris) yelled.

“Who cares?” Chris rolled his eyes as Sammy nervously spun the wheel as it landed on…

“YES!” Bucky smiled as he saw the picture it landed on.

“Bucky, you clearly stuck your foot in that wheel!” Luna glared, pointing to the fact that Bucky's foot had stopped the wheel at that point. “We saw it ourselves!”

“Come on down, Heather, you just joined the ranks!” Bucky smiled.

Luna and Celestia sighed as Heather gave a warm smile, walking over. Celestia groaned. “Okay, okay… but no more freebies!”

“Fair enough.” Bucky shrugged.

“Ella!” Chris said as Ella spun the wheel as it landed on…

A black and blue pony with one eye, staring ferociously.

“TUERTO?” Bucky, Celestia, Luna, Chef, Chris and Discord gasped.

“Oh no, another season with this character…” Celestia groaned… then they all started laughing as she continued, “Oh wait a minute, that’s right! He’s fucking dead!”

“Respin!” Chris said.

Ella nodded as she respun the wheel as it landed on…

“Cody!” Bucky said.

Cody gave a warm smile as he got up. “Sorry, Sierra, looks like we’ll have to wait another time for…”

“Topher, spin the wheel.” Chris said as Topher took his turn and spun the wheel as it landed on…

“Sierra!” Bucky called.

Sierra squealed as Cody gave a sigh. “Of course that was going to happen.”

“Dave, you are next!” Chris said as Dave nodded, going over as he spun the wheel.

"I hope it's me, I hope it's me..." Mike crossed his fingers.

"Well, I just hope it doesn't land on..." Gwen started before it landed on…

“Gwen!” Bucky said.

Gwen groaned. "Damn!"

Gwen then got up and walked past the hosts as Luna said, "Welcome to Season 2."

Gwen then joined B, Zoey, Alejandro, Lindsay, Heather, Cody and Sierra.

“Scarlett, you are next!” Chris said.

“This better be good…” Scarlett frowned as she started spinning the wheel. “Round and round you go…”

"Come on, come on, land on me, land on me..." Mike crossed his fingers.

The wheel then landed right on…

“Izzy!” Bucky exclaimed as Izzy jumped out and joined the others. “Welcome to the season…”

“This is going to be so fun!” Izzy squealed in excitement. “I’m about to be reunited with Pinkie Pie!”

“Max?” Chris asked as Max started to spin the wheel as he watched it turn and turn.

"Come on... come on..." Mike looked up, begging... until it landed right on…

“Mike!” Bucky called.

"YES!" Mike cheered as he got up joined the others on the orange mat.

“Jasmine, you are spinning the wheel!” Chris said as Jasmine did a pretty big spin as it soon landed on…

“Dawn!” Bucky called.

“I sensed it was coming…” Dawn said as she teleported right over to the contestants.

“I will never figure out HOW you got teleportation.” Heather groaned.

“Sugar, spin that wheel!” Chris said.

“Oh, doggy, I know what to do!” Sugar smiled as she spun. “Come on, mama needs a new pair of shoes!”

The wheel then landed right on…

“Owen!” Bucky said.

“Awesome!” Owen cheered as he joined the others.

“Here’s where we stand. So far… B, Zoey, Alejandro, Lindsay, Heather, Cody, Sierra, Gwen, Izzy, Mike, Dawn and Owen are in the ranks. We need two more… now, since I don’t quite remember who won Pahkitew Island… we’ll go alphabetically. Shawn?” Chris called.

Shawn nodded as he walked over to the wheel and spun it… and pretty soon, it landed right on…

“DJ!” Bucky announced. “Welcome!”

"WHAT?" DJ said in a panic. "Can I quit?"

"No." Celestia and Luna frowned as they picked up DJ by their magic and tossed him with the others.

“Okay, one spot left." Chris smiled. "Sky, if you would."

Sky went to spin the wheel and watched as it landed right on…

“Cameron, you are our last contestant selected!” Bucky announced.

“Oh, good.” Cameron smiled. “I didn’t really get to do much in the last Total Drama Equestria, so maybe I can really compete this time.”

-----------

The audience applauds as Geoff laughs, "Pretty awesome! At least, my pal Brody did!"

"And then, after the rules, we arrived, crashing." Bridgette remarks. "Or at least the players did."

---------------


The Mane Six and the others looked alarmed. A balloon about to crash? Everyone ran outside to see who the new visitors are. Upon reaching the higher level...

"WHOA!" The Total Drama humans screamed as the balloon then crashed right on the Mane Six as they yelped.

"That was fun!" Izzy said as she hopped out, everyone was groaning.

"And you hang around her, why?" Topher ask the old contestants in disbelief, making them laugh.

"That's our Izzy." Cody said with a chuckle.

"...shit..." Twilight uttered angrily, but kept a smile, nevertheless.

"Well, what do you know?" Ben ask with a grin, recognizing the players from not too long ago. "It's our human pals from the Total Drama game series!"

"Izzy!" Pinkie exclaims, bouncing over to Izzy who got up, smiling. "Wow! You're back!"

"Glad to be here!" Izzy laughed.

“Welcome back!” Pinkie squealed with glee.

“This is wonderful!” Twilight smiled.

"Almost." Rainbow said, glaring at the players of Pahkitew Island. "What the fuck, guys? What the fuck?"

"What?" Dave asked, not sure what was wrong.

"Look, if it's about the final boss, thing, you're one to talk, miss 'Got reduced to background character with the other ponies in the first one'!" Sky yelled at Rainbow Dash, making Rainbow look down in disappointment.

"Besides, the guy's a lunatic!" Shawn exclaims, shaking in his knees. "You try facing someone like him and not get killed!"

"It's true, mate." Jasmine sighs. "We ain't cowards..."

"Uh, I am, Jas."

"Right, but we ain't stupid."

Applejack pauses as she shrugs it off, saying, "Well, good 'ta see y'all anyway. So what brings yew back?"

"This." Gwen said meekly as she hands in some papers to the princess and prince who took them.

"Another season?" Twilight ask in disbelief as she arches an eyebrow. "Why weren't we informed of this?"

"Oh, well, it's probably a big surprise." Mike said with a chuckle. "Hey Nyxie!"

"Hey Mike!" Nyx exclaims, nuzzling against Mike's leg. "I was worried you wouldn't come back."

"Yeah, well, I'm here."

"Well, until we get further detail, let us show you around." Ben said as he and the ponies, along with Spike and Phobos, heads off. "Fred, Barney? Stand guard."

"Yes sir!" The two guards exclaims, saluting the prince.

"WILMA!" Izzy exclaims with a smirk, causing Fred to look at her funny. "What?"

-------------

Izzy: I always wanted to meet Fred Flintstone or a parody of him! Ooh, this is going to be Super Duper awesome fun!

--------------

"Man, and I thought Satchel was stupid!" Bucky remarks in the present, making the audience laughs a bit.

"So anyway, the players took a tour of the castle, we hung around new friends; Topher became pals with Heather..." Vinyl said, counting down the moments.

"Shocking but true." Bridgette remarks with an awkward smile.

------------------

As Dave and Sky were eating, Topher was sitting down on a table, just holding his head as he was drinking more soda. He groaned.

-------------------------------------------------------

Topher: Ever since that prank that Chris pulled on me... I opened my eyes a bit. I mean, I already knew that Chris was a bit of a jerk AND I did try to take over his job, but knowing that Chris tricked me... I just don't... have any words.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hey."

Topher looked up to see Heather sitting down next to him. "You look like a man that needs somebody to talk to."

Topher looked down. "You read my mind correctly."

"Want to talk about it?" Heather asked.

Topher just nodded as he decided to start from the beginning.

-----------------------------------------

Heather: I decided to make my first move by getting a new alliance partner. Knowing how Bucky managed to become friends with him... I think I can manage a cross-alliance.

---------------------------------------

"So, that's what happened. Then I met your boyfriend and he cheered me up a bit." Topher smiled. "We even became best friends, in fact. He's a little weird when he's talking about odd things, but just hanging around him, I'm impressed with it..."

"Ah..." Heather said. "Well, listen, Toph, I don't know how much I can be of help... HOWEVER, if you want someone to talk to... I'm always here..."

"Cool..." Topher smiled as he looked at Heather.

--------------------------------------------

Topher: I'll be the first to say it... Heather is a very cool chick... even if she was mean-spirited in her first appearances, she's actually really good at heart...

-------------------------------------------

Topher and Heather looked outside a bit as she saw Ella skipping around, singing a bit to the birds. Topher looked at Ella as he sighed. Heather took a little notice.

"Ah, someone has a crush, I see." Heather smirked.

Topher blushed a bit. "Uh... n-no!"

Heather smirked. "Come on, you can share with me, we're friends, right?"

Topher gave even more of a blush.

Heather shrugged. "That's okay, you can hide it for a while, but eventually, you have to go over to that fairy tale princess and...do the deed!"

Topher blushed furiously.

-------------------------------------------

Topher: I-I don't know what she is talking about! I do not have a crush on Ella! It's not like I want to hold her hand and whisper sweet nothings into her ear and... (Sighs dreamily) take her out for a nice walk along the beach... (Yelps) Or, um, anything like that.

---------------------------------------------

Heather: Oh yeah, he has it bad...

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Amy was pulling Sammy's hair as Sammy was whining. "You little brat!"

"I'm- I'm sorry..." Sammy whimpered.

"Hmph... you should be considered lucky you're even alive, you punk!" Amy frowned. "Or I'd be shaving off that head of yours... now, if you excuse me, I believe I have friends to make!"

As Sammy watched Amy angrily walk off, she just looked down in sadness.

Amy kept walking when she bumped into Alejandro. "Get out of my way, pest!"

Alejandro yelped as Amy walked past. Alejandro raised an eyebrow out of curiosity as he watched Amy walk past.

---------------------------------------------

Alejandro: I'm rather curious about the... cheerleader senorita. The one with the... beauty mark. Yes, I've heard from recent times that she hates younger twins... and I happen to be a younger twin... (Pause) Maybe I can prove her wrong on that aspect...

-----------------------------------------

Amy: Personally, I'm glad I told Samey off! She has to be told to back off, away from me! I'm the superior sister, and everybody should know it!

----------------------------------------------

Nearby, Ella was smiling and humming as she was skipping around... until she heard sniffling. Curious, Ella walked over to see Sammy sitting down, weeping a little. Ella walked over and sat down next to Sammy as she asked, "You okay, Sammy?"

Sammy looked up in surprise as she said, "You actually called me by my actual name?"

"Of course." Ella gave a smile. "Not everybody is like your sister or everyone else. If you say your real name is Sammy, then your real name is Sammy."

Sammy paused as she gave a warm smile. "Well... I guess it's a... family issue..."

"Oh..." Ella looked down as she sat next to her. "You want to talk about it? I have a bit of a family issue myself."

Sammy looked over to Ella. "You do?"

Ella nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ella: I won't deny it. I'm the most happy, carefree, go-lucky princess in the world! (pause) Or, at least, that's what my dad always called me. His little princess... it was so nice...

-------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I guess living with parents who don't care for you and a sibling that doesn't even care about you, it really puts a toll on me." Sammy sighed. "Sure, I try to be everything I could be, but every time I try something new, Amy always finds a way to take it..."

"Sort of like the story of Cinderella." Ella said.

Sammy sighed. "I don't really know what happened. We used to be a good family... but then everything started to go downhill."

"I'm sorry, Samantha." Ella looked down. "Anyway, even if we're different... you're lucky you even have two parents."

"Why?" Sammy asked.

Ella sighed. "When I was three years old... I lost my mom."

Sammy gasped in horror.

Ella looked down. "Someone shot her in the head."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sammy: Oh my gosh... hearing this from a girl who loves singing and being happy... this is extremely dark... coming from Ella... something tells me to just hang out with Ella a little more. Who knows? Maybe she'll be useful...

---------------------------------------------------------------

The audience applauds in the present.

"Of course, there is one bit involving Pinkamena, that weird Pinkie lookalike." Vinyl said to the audience.

"Not important!" Everyone laughs a bit.

"And of course, could there be love in the air for Sammy and Rodney? Let's find out." Bucky remarks to the audience.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Sorry..." Sammy said as Amy was fixing up her hair.

"You may as well be damned sorry, Samey! I just had this hair done, and I'm not letting you ruin that!" Amy growled as she pushed Sammy who almost fell.

Luckily, Rodney caught her in time, smiling as he ask, "You okay, pretty lady?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, yeah." Sammy said. She looks away, blushing. "Hee hee. He called me pretty."

--------------

Sammy: Rodney is soooo cute. I started to like him since the events of the previous season, which we weren't contestants of. Of course, with his habit of falling in love with girls... I don't know... I just don't think that'll happen...

--------------------------------

"Of course, Rodney feels the same way." Bridgette shrugs as everyone applauds the clip. "Unfortunately, he needs help..."

"From two people not important to the plot..." Bucky said as he set up a bonfire and roasted marshmallows.

"BUCKY, in here?" Geoff asked.

"No rules saying I can't do that." Bucky shrugged as everyone laughed... awkwardly.

Bridgette sighed. "Yes, Rodney get help from Cody and DJ, but that has to be delayed for another time..."

"And skipping the pink pony parts and all that, we get right to the first challenge!" Geoff said. "But first, we had a little fan mail to answer...."

"We do indeed." Bridgette said as she was about to reach for the bag... before pulling out a book that says 'Cat's Guide To World Domination'. "What the-"

Bucky ran up and swatted the book as he chuckled nervously. "Wrong bag! That's my bookbag!"

"...why is your bookbag next to our mailbag? And what does that mean, 'Cat's Guide'? Aren't you a hum-" Bridgette started to ask.

"Of course I'm human! What I'm reading is purely fiction!" Bucky rolled his eyes. "Geez, some people."

A slight paused before Bridgette picked up a letter. "Okay... this one is from..."

Tom Kenny's voice was then dubbed over Bridgette as her mouth was blurred out. "NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD."

Bridgette opened the envelope and pulled out a letter. "Dear people, I was slightly confused when I read the first chapter of 'Total Drama Equestria 2'. Wasn't Noah and Katie supposed to be part of the game? I mean, you included them in your Total Drama Royal Rumble 2...why not here? Signed...'

Bridgette's voice was then blurred again as Tom Kenny's voice was heard. "NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD."

Geoff blinked. "Uh, what the hell are they talking about? What the hell is a 'Total Drama Royal Rumble'? Why were there two of them?"

"I don't know. If there was one, we would have been told about it." Bridgette said. "It must have been a crank letter."

"And what do they mean by it being 'read'?" Vinyl asked. "This isn't a fanfiction story."

Everyone paused as Bucky looked to the camera awkwardly as he mouthed, "I don't have the heart to tell them."

Geoff then crumpled the paper as he said, "Crank letter... as to why Noah and Katie aren't IN Total Drama Equestria 2...they're not in the game. All fourteen players spun the wheel and it chose fourteen old players. There just was not a chance to do more. If there were SIXTEEN new players, then it would be SIXTEEN OLD against SIXTEEN NEW! There's not sixteen new players, there's fourteen. If you're going to watch our show, LEARN FUCKING MATH!"

"Moving on..." Bridgette said. "Our next challenge, involving a maze, has taken place!"

"And along with the new and old competing, we had some... interesting deleted scenes involving some of the new and old teammates running into each other at one point! Let's check it out!" Vinyl smiled as the clip started to roll.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see Heather and Alejandro rushing past Scarlett and Max.

"Hi Scarlet, hi Max!" The old players exclaims as they rush past.

"Hi Heather, hi Alejandro!" The new players exclaims as they rush past.

---------

Back in the present, the hosts blinks...then Bridgette yells out, "Is that the best you can give us?!"

"Sorry, the person that send the letter got his feelings hurt and somehow managed to stop the scenes!" The camera person calls out from offscreen.

"Oh for...look, sorry, okay?!" Geoff snaps to whoever stopped the film. "I was having a bad day especially when it comes to crank letters.”

A click is heard, along with some rolling. The camera person calls out, "All right, he forgives you!"

"Thank God. Now, onward to the scenes..."

-------------------

We see Cody, Sierra and DJ meeting up with Dave, Leonard, Jasmine and Sugar while moving through a tunnel.

"So love...how did you and Cody went out?" Jasmine ask Sierra with a smile.

"Oh, we're doing a bit fine." Sierra explains to Jasmine with a smile. "I do my chance to make my Codykins happy."

"Except when it comes to peeking in on the shower." Cody said to Sierra awkwardly.

"Now Cody; that was an accident. I didn't know you were in the shower."

"Oh, true."

"Well, if I am able to get back into another reality like this, my fellow role playing friend and I are filled to race." Leonard said excitedly.

"Knowing you, you would get eliminated first." Dave remarks, rolling his eyes of course.

"Hey, Ah smell honey!" Sugar snorts as she saw a bee hive and grabs it, stealing some honey.

"Gah! Sugar, no!"

Bees came out, forcing as it attacks the players. They scream and runs off, separating all over.

"Damn you, Sugar!" Dj exclaims angrily.

---------------

"So what is it you like about this Bucky?" Scarlett asks Heather. She and Max just met her and Alejandro while they move across some spikes in the walls.

"Hey, while Bucky can be a bit of a jerk at times, he's a caring individual...whenever the hell he feels like it." Heather giggles. Alejandro of course roll his eyes a bit.

-------------

The audience applauds as the hosts laughsed

"Anyway, it's all drawn downs to the final stretch..." Bridgette said with a smile.

-----------------

Near the finish line, the Mane Six, CMC, Discord, Blaineley, Chris, and Chef (still in his wheelchair) were waiting as the finish line was drawing closer and closer...

"Here they come..." Celestia said. "Looks like it's getting close now..."

All of a sudden, two ramps came up as everyone's eyes widened. Celestia then muttered, "What the fuck?"

Discord chuckled nervously. "Did I forget to mention that there was one last trick?"

"It would have been nice to-" Luna started...

All of a sudden, the cars went up the ramp and landed squarely on two people...

One was Chef in the wheelchair... and the other was Applejack, who was unfortunately standing under one of the cars when it occurred.

"YAH!" Applejack yelled in pain as she felt her bones break. "I think they broke my bones..."

"We'll... get you to the hospital..." Twilight sighed as she lifted Applejack by magic.

"Hey! I got injured too!" Chef called.

"Yeah, but who cares about you?" Twilight said as she put Applejack in a stretcher.

"Anyway, looking at the monitors, I think it's safe to say that..." Celestia squinted as she looked at the instant replay. "...that the Trusting Geezers DID win!"

Inside the car that crushed Chef, everyone cheered from inside as they all came out.

Inside the car that crushed Applejack, the Loving Youngsters came out as they looked embarrassed.

"Okay, which of you was driving?" Twilight asked.

Most of the Loving Youngsters pointed at Sky... who then pointed at Dave. Dave then looked at Sky and frowned a bit, giving a face as if to say 'Really?'.

--------------------------------

Sky: This... isn't going to look good for my game...

---------------------------------

"...well, I guess we don't need to explain the rest of the story." Sky sighed. "I ruined Applejack's TV watching for life and I got eliminated out of the game."

"...too bad, so sad." Bucky shrugged. "Oh well, let's move on to Episode 2, shall we?"

"Indeed." Geoff said as he turned to the camera. "Let's bring out our next eliminated contestant alongside it, Beardo!"

Everyone applauded as Beardo came in.

"Welcome to the show, Beardo, glad you can join us." Geoff said.

"Glad to be here, Geoff." Beardo smiled as everyone nodded.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point that you CAN actually talk." Geoff sighed.

"Yeah, not much of a surprise." Vinyl shrugged.

"Well, I guess we can just cut to the 'meat' of the second episode." Beardo smiled.

"We shall." Bridgette nodded.

"All right, time for the next episode...which for some reason is called "Return of Dramaony Part 2"." Vinyl remarks with a shrug. "I'm guessing it's a part 2 to the previous episode!"

"You betcha babe!" Geoff laughs as he and Vinyl did a fist pound, much to Bridgette's concern. "Anyway, the winning gang has their breakfast at the castle while the other team has their fun on the farm."

"Right, some certain troublemakers got into a bit of trouble." Beardo remarks with a chuckle.

"Yep! Also, Izzy..."

--------------

Izzy then tried the key on that book... and what do you know, it opened. "Sweet!"

Izzy then picked up the parchment as she read it. 'Congratulations, you have found a cool advantage... an extra vote! Show this to the princesses before ANY elimination ceremony you attend. You will then be allowed to join in the voting process and...maybe swing it your way if you can... well, convince the Mane Six to take out someone else. Warning, you can only use it once.'

Izzy paused as she pocketed it. "That might be useful..."

-------------------------------------------

Izzy: An extra vote? Oh... wow... I always wondered how the princesses vote... and this is for anytime... but it's a one-time use. Hmmm... I'll save it for later... if we have a vote going on.

-----------------------------------------

Back in reality, Bridgette comments, "And our friend Heather makes a good friendship with Topher..."

"And yours truly decided to play the love doctor!" Bucky exclaims with a smirk as the next clip is shown.

---------

As Heather and Topher left, Bucky nodded as he finished his message. "There, all finished."

What Bucky wrote was 'Alljhandrow iz week und stooped.'

What Bucky read it as was... "'Alejandro is weak and stupid.' I'm sure I get the message across."

As soon as Bucky left the area, he started overhearing a conversation.

"Annoying, dumb, stupid..."

Bucky jumped into the bushes as he peeked out. He saw Amy angrily grumbling to herself as she was walking next to an annoyed Scarlett, whose hair and glasses were already off.

"You know what? My parents should have just killed Samey when they had the chance! I mean, it's clear by now NOBODY wanted her." Amy frowned.

"Yeah, uh-huh..." Scarlett said, annoyed.

---------------------------------------------------

Scarlett: I've done plenty of things before that have not been so good. So I'm sure to get away with what I'm planning in this season also. And I'm gonna do it by myself! (Grins evilly) Mark my words, those dumb sons and daughters of bitches will all go down! (Growls) And I already know which one I want down first... and it ain't Max, weirdly enough.

------------------------------------------------

"You know what? Younger siblings are just... terrible! They should just... be destroyed off the face of the earth!" Amy said as she continued rattling on... an annoyed Scarlett just following.

Bucky frowned as he pulled out a list.

---------------------------------------------

Bucky: (writes down on list) Okay... one guy I hate... chalk it up to TWO PEOPLE I hate... Alejandro, which I already hated from the beginning, ever since my third life, and Amy, who says younger siblings are scum! I mean, yeah, I have an...I guess you can say... older brother figure in Satchel... and he doesn't think of younger siblings that way! Then again, he's always the bundle of positivity and I'm always in the negativity... that's not the point! The point is that with people like Alejandro and Amy around, they just annoy me, and they may as well be a couple... and... (Bucky's eyes widened, then he smirked.) Hmmmm... (Starts writing down a list)

----------------

"What the heck does that say?" Alejandro said as he, Lindsay and Gwen were outside, looking at Bucky's written message. "I do not get it."

"I don't know..." Gwen shook her head. "I think it's pretty lost on us..."

"Oh well, what can you do?" Lindsay shrugged.

-----------------------------------

Lindsay: Whoever wrote that has terrible writing... and spelling issues. Aside from that, the message should be clear...

--------------------------------------

"Hey, I got good writing!" Bucky exclaims, a bit offended though the audience laughs at that.

"So Amy and Al?" Geoff ask Beardo with a smirk.

"To be honest, they look like a good couple." Sky said thoughtfully. "As long as it keeps Al off of Heather's back."

"Right, that's when I decided to get those two together...so ass fucker would get off my gal." Bucky said in satisfaction.

"So anyway, our buddy Rodney is still trying to figure out how to win Sammy over." Bridgette said to the camera, keeping an eye on her guy and Vinyl.

-------------------

In an alley, Rodney looks a bit nervous as he looks at a certain girl. There's Sammy talking with Dawn and Zoey. He sighs a bit.

"Okay, Rodney, you can do this, you can do this." Rodney mumbles to himself in determination.

------------------

Rodney: That Sammy chick is soooo pretty. Cody and DJ said if I want a permanent relationship, I must get to know a girl. Take it slow and easy. And try not to be a romantic. (Pauses) I'm going to screw up, am I?

----------------

"Moving on from that, since nobody actually cared about that subplot!" Bridgette said, fast-forwarding through this part. "Oh, here's something we should be interested in..."

"That's right! If you remember from last episode, a little earlier when we went down through the montages, we showed a friendship involving Sammy and Ella!" Bucky leaned his chair back. "And we learned that Ella apparently had a dead mother! Who knew?"

"Wait, she did? When did she tell the story?" Geoff asked.

"Last episode, you showed a clip of that, and you guys were supposed to talk about that... BUT you decided to SKIP over it!" Bucky groaned.

"Oh... right... well, what was there to say about that tragic moment?" Geoff said. "I could say it was really, REALLY harsh..."

"And really sad." DJ Vinyl sighed. "Very, very, very sad."

"But we do see some interesting... plotline involving Heather and Topher as well!" Bridgette said as the clip started to play. "Let's watch."

----------------------------------------------

Ella was humming to some birds as they flew over as she patted them on the head.

Nearby, Heather and Topher were watching as Heather gave a smirk. "Here's your girlfriend. Go get her, tiger!"

"What?" Topher said in shock. "What makes you think I want to go NEAR Ella?"

"Oh, don't deny it. You know you want her." Heather teased.

"What?" Topher squeaked.

"Come on, Topher, you know you want that princess!" Heather smirked as Topher was blushing intently.

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" Topher glared.

----------------------------------

Heather: (laughs) What can I say? It's just so much fun to tease!

----------------------------------------

Topher: How does Heather get me tongue-tied in these situations! I mean, sure, Ella is cute, but... (Blushes) That's not the point I'm making here!

------------------------------------

All of a sudden, the two people watched as Ella looked up and saw Sammy.

"Oh, hey Sammy! What's up," Ella smiled.

"Aside from Amy's usual insults and all that... everything's turning out pretty fine." Sammy said.

----------------------------------------------

Ella: I'm glad I'm finally getting a chance to know Sammy. I've seen her on the other team last time... and I barely knew her. Now that we're on the same team, it gives me more time to get to know her... and I feel like it's a doozy!

-----------------------------------

"Tell me, Sammy, do you like Broadway?" Ella asked.

"I've only seen a few musicals." Sammy admitted.

"Ah, I see." Ella said. "Well, I know a lot about Broadway. I had to study in music class to know all my Broadway shows. Come with me and I'll give you some examples."

"Okay..." Sammy nodded as the two went off together.

-------------------------------------

Sammy: I love being with Ella. She's just that... bright little joy that flutters my heart... you know, if I were lesbian, I wouldn't mind sharing her...

--------------------------------

"And then we go to the challenge!" Geoff smiled. "And it's something out of Mario Maker as well!"

"Here's a scene deleted showing Cameron and Jasmine looking through the options on what type of course they had to make!" DJ Vinyl smiled as a new scene started to play.

------------------------------------------------------

Cameron and Jasmine looks carefully at their options. What to choose?

"Hmmm...some of these are from our show...and the others from Equestria." Cameron said thoughtfully as he goes through the list of choices. "The ponies ones seem easier."

"Yes, yes, of course, I think pick some from our show." Jasmine said, glancing at the courses. "The grease one is always my favorite, so to speak."

Jasmine chuckles as she put the grease course into the first course to use. She now glances at other courses to use.

"And of course, the dock involving the dueling sticks. Poor Sammy was kicked out when her sister came back." Jasmine said in pity as she shakes her head. "But I will put it in anyway. Give the other team something to worry about."

Cameron hums as he checks through the courses, unknowingly putting in a Timberwolves one. He also decided on the Wonderbolts one. After hearing about them from Rainbow, it would be fun to try them.

"I think in Shawn's honor, his zombie course will be in." Jasmine said as she puts in Shawn's zombie obstacle course from Pahiktew Island.

"Something involving a flower..." Cameron said in concerned. He has to pick some things more dangerous so he picked this one. "Okay..."

"We're done!" The two said as they hand their papers over to Celestia.

----------

The audience applauds as Vinyl comments, "And of course, the courses are made!"

"Yeah, and of course, thanks to a certain bearded sound effects man..." Bridgette said as she roll her eyes a bit.

-------------

"Ella, huge favor. You might not want to sing around these dangerous areas." Topher said.

"Got it." Ella nodded.

"Same goes for everyone else, no noise." Jasmine said. "Okay?"

"Right." Everyone nodded... except for Beardo, who made a shushing noise.

"Ahem..."

Everyone turned to see Bucky sitting down and waving to the others. He then blew up a balloon, tied it up to the shape of Alejandro, and held a pin next to it. He smirked, waving the pin around.

The teams yelped as they shook their heads furiously.

Bucky nodded maliciously as he then popped the balloon.

Everyone yelped as they covered their ears... but to their surprise, the Timberwolves were still asleep...

Beardo then made a loud laughing sound... Jasmine then covered his mouth as all the Timberwolves THEN woke up and growled at everyone.

"And... run!" Jasmine said as everyone started running.

----------------------------------

Jasmine: Well, we know who to blame for this when everything is going down... partially the new intern, but mostly the guy on OUR team...

-----------------------------------

"That is how you start a stampede." Bucky said as he walked off, satisfied.

---------------------------------------------------

"And then Beardo's sound effects made problems for his team...and Dawn's teleportation ended up winning it for her team." Geoff said with a smirk.

"Yeah, my fault." Beardo said with an awkward chuckle. "Wow, did I feel like a bastard?"

"I know! Ha ha ha! So how does it feel like talking all the time?"

Beardo made a horn sound then spoke again, "It was fun. Granted, I am still a bit shy...but like B, I get to talk a bit more."

"Except for B, you don't havet a girl yet." Sky comments, making the audience "ooooh". "Sorry, it's true."

"And then, Ella and Sammy plays a little song." Bridgette said, taking over now. "Check it out!"

--------------------

"Think you can do 'Irene, Good Night'? It's a good song." Sammy asked.

"Sure, I think I know that..." Ella smiled.

"Great! A two, three, four..." Sammy said as she started strumming the banjo as Ella coughed, starting to sing.

(To the tune of 'Beulah, Good Night' from 'Hank the Cowdog')

(Ella)

Sometimes I sleep in the ball room,

Sometimes I sleep on my bed,

And sometimes I take a good gesture,

To lie on the ground and play dead.

"Come on Sammy!" Ella said as Sammy joined Ella.

(Sammy)

Irene, good night, good ni-

(Ella)

My prince, good night, good ni-

Sammy then stopped playing the banjo in confusion as she turned to Ella. "Wait a minute, wait a minute, Ella, you got the wrong person. It's supposed to be 'Irene', not 'my prince'."

"Oh, I'm changing the words so that it fits more of a girl's standpoint, you know what I'm saying?" Ella asked.

"Oh." Sammy nodded, understanding. "Okay."

"Let's take it from the chorus." Ella nodded as Sammy nodded. Sammy started to strum the banjo again as the two sang.

(Ella and Sammy)

My prince, good night, good night,

My prince, good night.

Good night, my prince, good night, my prince

I'll see you in my dreams.

(Ella)

I love the boy, God knows I do,

I love him 'til the dogs come home,

And if that boy turns his back on me,

May I be struck by a white lawn gnome!

(Ella and Sammy)

My prince, good night, good night,

My prince, good night.

Good night, my prince, good night, my prince

There'll be a terrible fight.

(Ella)

Stop yappin', stop your gabbin'

Stop singing your songs at night

Go home to your prince with the hair, combed straight,

And everything will turn out all right!

(Ella and Sammy)

My prince, good night, good night,

My prince, good night.

Good night, my prince, good night, my prince

I'll see you in my dreams.

Sammy nodded as she finished up her song. She looked to Ella as she asked, "Are you still wanting a prince of your own? Whatever happened to that crush on Dave? I heard you had a crush on him at some point?"

"I did, originally, but after I learned that Dave's true love was with Sky... I knew I couldn't stay in the way of that." Ella explained.

"Do you have a crush on anyone, like... right now?" Sammy asked.

"As of current? No, not exactly." Ella shook her head.

"Ella, has anybody ever told you love at first sight doesn't truly exist?" Sammy asked as the two walked off.

"I don't know, I think I believe in it..." Ella said as Topher peeked his head out behind a bush and sighed.

"What makes you say that?" Sammy asked as Topher blushed.

"I just do..." Ella said as Topher watched them walk a long distance.

---------------------------

Topher: Oh, my sweet, sweet, Ella... you have no idea how correct you are. (Pause, then yelped as he realized he was in the confessional) Uh... you didn't hear that!

---------------------------

The audience applauds as Geoff spoke up, "Topher, AKA Chris 2.0. An Ella x Topher item?"

"Yeah, anyway, the elimination challenge happens..." Bridgette said.

"With pencils!"

"And Beardo was eliminated. Discord send him away..."

"To the closet." Beardo remarks dryly. "And trust me: you don't wanna know what happened in there."

"We won't." Vinyl remarks with a shrug, knowing there are some things best left unsaid.

"With that out of the way, we will now move on to Episode 3, entitled "Lesson: Pixels"!" Bucky said, munching on a hot dog.

"Indeed... and let's bring out the eliminated contestants, Lindsay and Dawn!" Geoff said as everyone applauded, Lindsay and Dawn coming in.

"Yay, we're finally here!" Lindsay giggled as she waved.

"And about time, too." Dawn said.

"Well, with that out of the way, let's just see if we can summarize the episodes as best as we can..." Bridgette said.

"Yeah, let's move on with the summary, shall we?" Geoff smiled.

"This is going to be good..." Bucky said, laying his head up above the ground.

"Alrighty, let's talk about the awesome massages." Geoff said to the two with a smile.

"Oh yeah, very awesome, dude, let's go for it!" Vinyl exclaims, making Bridgette concerned.

"Uh, right...so how about it?" Bridgette ask as she nodded.

"Oh, it was so much fun!" Lindsay squealed in delight.

-------------

A knock came at the door which Spike answers. The Spa Ponies are outside, smiling as Aloe bows, saying, "Greetings, princess."

"Ah, you're just in time." Twilight said, grinning as the Spa Ponies and their helpers came in.

"What's this?" Gwen ask the princess puzzled.

"Oh, Ben and I have ordered a spa treatment for you players to celebrate your victory, a do it at home kinda thing. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, I don't mind." B chuckles as he cracks his knuckles. "I need some massages after dealing with another one of Chris's challenges."

"Ah, so I too get one too, correct senorita?" Alejandro ask, giving a flirting look to Twilight, much to her and Ben's irritation.

"Oh yes, Alejandro. Bucky has requested a very special massage for you. What is it again, Spike?" Ben ask Spike, pretending to forget what the massage was. "We’ve shown it to Bucky."

"Oh yes, the Extra-strength-hot-stone-deep-tissue massage." Spike said with a devilish smirk.

Suddenly Bulk Biceps rushes in, roaring, "Oh yeah! Let's do this, Al!"

"AYYYYI!" Alejandro screams in horror as he was grabbed by Bulk Biceps before being carried into the next room.

Most of everyone laughs while Spike calls after, "Better you than me!"

In the next room, Alejandro screams as Bulk tossed him onto the table and stomped over him like mad. The Pegasus pony then rolled him over, toon style.

"Bodyslam!" Bulk books as he body slams Alejandro, making him scream. "YEAH!"

"Have mercy!" Alejandro whimpered a bit.

"Mercy is for the weak!"

--------

Everyone in the present laughs like mad as they see Alejandro being "massacred" by Bulk, which sounded like him being beaten up.

"Well, I got to admit. It’s fun seeing Alvin getting "crushed" like that." Dawn remarks with a giggle.

"I know! I must've watch it on YouTube a million times!" Bucky remarks with a mad laugh.

"Well, anyway, after the massacres, Gwen found a book which will give her team the advantage in the next round." Bridgette said with a smirk.

"But as you can see, it didn't work squat!" Vinyl exclaims with a smirk. "And we know how that happened!"

"Sorry." Lindsay said meekly in guilt.

"No problem, Bridge! No one blames ya...except the jerks, who cares what they think?"

"Ditto!" Geoff laughs with a nod. "Anyway, there are bits like Amy working too hard and the AJ hospital scene..."

"Which, after what happened to her, we will not show." Bridgette said quickly. After what happened in the previous episodes, it's best not to show the hospital scene right now.

"Then we hit the arcade." Vinyl said with a smile. "BUT before we do, we decided to see how Chris and the others've chosen video games for their challenge.

--------

"Okay, the teams are now in the arcade." Luna said as she watches the monitors of the teams at the arcade.

"And that gives me an arcade of a video game challenge." Chris said with a delightful smirk while rubbing his...hooves. "Anyone saw "Pixels"?"

"You mean the movie involving three kids going to California to win a video game challenge, one scene has the girl claiming that child finder touching her breast?"

"No, that's "The Wizard", which would've been a cool film if it wasn't for the criticism and such. I mean the movie with "Adam Sandler"."

"Ugh! Any film with Sandler must've sucked...except for the Hotel Transylvania films." Discord said thoughtfully. "Those are all right."

"I am thinking of doing something like that...and out of the classic Nick Arcade series." Chris said with a smirk. "Now to choose which games our players will participate in."

"I think Pac-Man and Donkey Kong should be two of them." Celestia said with a nod. "Now what would be the second level?"

"How about Q*Bert?" Luna suggests to the others of the last game. "And no, we won't turn him into a girl. We ain't going into that."

"Perfect! And now, to make up an advantage for our little players to play in." Discord said as he conjures up the advantage that Gwen was able to pick. "I just hope no one eats them."

---------

The audience laughs a bit while Lindsay looks a bit embarrassed.

"Honestly, I was sick...and no one even cared!" Lindsay cried out in sadness, remembering how no one even seem to remembered that she was sick from that.

"I'm sure they do care." Sky said to Lindsay with a smile.

"And now, for the challenge! Where one girl messed up a bit and the other got a bit sick." Geoff said to the camera, preparing to show the next clip.

"Although it was worth it!" Dawn exclaims with a laugh, joined by the other eliminated contestants.

-------------------

Over at the other Pac-Man area, the twelve contestants for the Trusting Geezers teleported to the area.

"Okay, let's get this done." Dawn said as she instantly did teleportation and got all the pellets in one go.

"HEY! DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO MY RULES?" Chris said through the intercom.

"I did. I chose it just to spite you." Dawn smirked. "Anyway, I got the pellets, didn't I?"

"No, no, no, this is not going to do! You're disqualified! Alejandro, you're going back in!" Discord said as Dawn was instantly teleported off.

"What? NO!" Alejandro's voice squeaked, but it was too late, he was in with the others...

As Alejandro groaned, Gwen shook her head, "Darn, I was hoping we'd get another easy one..."

"...I hate you all..." Chris said. "We're doing a reset on this, you're not moving on!"

All the Trusting Geezers groaned.

----------------------------------------------------

Heather: Well, I guess it won't be all bad...

-----------------------------------------------

"I hope that advantage works, for our sakes!" Heather said, worried.

"Hopefully it does or we just screwed ourselves!" Gwen said in worry.

As the game reset, Alejandro groaned. "And here I thought I got out of this unscathed..."

"No big deal." Cody said as he reached in the box. "At least we have... where are the Power Pellets?"

CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP!

Everyone yelped as they turned to see Lindsay had eaten all of the power pellets... and started feeling green. "Ugh... call a doctor, I think I ate too much..."

"Oh no!" Sierra said as she kneeled down next to Lindsay. "You guys better start the game..."

"Okay!" Gwen said as the others started going in the maze.

------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: (feels sick) I don't feel so well...

-----------------------------------------------------

"And thus, the REASON for their eliminations. It wasn't circumstance, it was because Dawn would have broken too many challenges, and Lindsay was sick. We repeat, LINDSAY WAS SICK. There was no other malicious reason." Geoff said.

"Seriously, they only eliminated me because I was sick and needed to be taken of. It was pure coincidence that I happened to be stuck in the closet along with the others." Lindsay sighed. "Besides, it happens in reality shows all the time, people can get sick, and if they're too sick that it might infect other contestants, they had to eliminate me. The ponies did it for my health. Nothing else."

"And yes, I will admit that I may have done a little cheating a little far, but I only did it to spite Chris." Dawn giggled. "Though yeah, next time I try doing something like this, I'll play fair to the rules."

"And I can't help it if I get my moments." Lindsay said. "Sure, I may have some dumb moments, but I'm really smart most of the time."

"Indeed. But I'm glad you're feeling better, Lindsay." Bridgette smiled.

"Oh, thank you." Lindsay smiled.

"...Was there anything else, besides the whole losing challenge thing?" Bucky asked.

"...No, I'm afraid that's about it." Geoff said as he got up. "I got to go to the restroom. Bridge, Vines, can you handle the next episode while I'm away."

"Sure!" Bridgette smiled as Geoff left with Vinyl giving a flirting wink.

As soon as Geoff was offset, Bridgette turned off her mike as she turned to Vinyl. "Hey Vinyl, could you turn off your headset for a second?"

"Sure." Vinyl said as she turned off the headset.

Everyone watched in curiosity as Bridgette was whispering something to Vinyl. Vinyl blinked, but looked a bit scared. Bucky, curious, took off his headset and waved it around Bridgette as everyone heard her words, "And if you touch my boyfriend, your ass is grass! Got it?"

"Uh..." Vinyl yelped. "Yeah..."

Bucky then put the headset back on as Bridgette and Vinyl turned on theirs and smiled.

"Shall we introduce our next eliminated contestant?" Bridgette smiled.

"We shall!" Vinyl smiled. "Next on the elimination list is Shawn, the scaredy zombie protector himself!"

Everyone applauded as Shawn came out, honestly a little nervous as he sat down.

"Welcome to our eliminated seat, Shawn." Bridgette said.

"Uh... nice to be here?" Shawn smiled nervously.

"Right, now as everybody knows, it was the famous Halloween episode... or the Nightmare Night episode..." Bridgette smiled.

"...Even though the challenge we did that day was NOT on Halloween AND/OR Nightmare Night!" Shawn frowned.

"Either way... it was a beaut; "Teams Eclipsed", it was called." Bridgette smiled.

"Well, happily, we have a lot to cover with this episode, so let's get going!" Vinyl smiled, albeit nervously around Bridgette.

"Yeah, anyway, this challenge was a bit too early but we did it anyway." Shawn said with a nervous chuckle.

"We think this episode was supposed to be done in October...or November...or who cares?" Geoff ask with a laugh. "Now for Amy..."

--------------

Meanwhile, with Amy, as people were reading through the letter, she was in the library, looking around as she was examining her key.

"Okay... okay, this is... this is going to be good..." Amy said as she closed her eyes and started to point to random books. She didn't notice that Bucky had recently snuck in and switched books around as he suddenly left the scene.

-----------------------------------

Bucky: (putting on a red plaid shirt with a green shirt to go under it) Don't mind me, folks! Just getting myself ready for Halloween...

---------------------------------

Amy opened her eyes and her fingers got to the book Bucky recently inserted. Amy smirked as she got it. "Oh, this is a good one!"

She used the key to unlock the book (which automatically got transferred back) as she opened it, with a delightful smirk. "Congratulations, you have found a rare game changing twist! Your two teams will now be dissolved into three teams, effective immediately!"

Amy blinked. "Wait, what?"

-----------------------------------

Amy: So, I just got a book saying that our two teams will be dissolved into three? (Pause) Let me see... if we have twelve and they have twelve... 24, divide by three... (Gulps) We're going to have... three teams of eight. Welp... I'm sure I'm going to have my team disappointed. Maybe they won't... notice? (Gulps) I'm dead...

------------------------------

Meanwhile, with Cody and DJ, they were seen talking with Rodney. Cody was dressed up as Frankenstein's monster, and DJ was dressed up as Kermit the Frog from the Muppets. Rodney, on the other hand, was still undecided for a costume.

"So, how is everything going in the love department?" Cody asked.

"Oh... I don't really know..." Rodney sighed. "I just wish I can get out of this, you know?"

------------------------------

DJ: I feel bad for Rodney, he just can't seem to get out of this depression...

---------------------------

"Look, dude, it's almost Halloween, and there's likely going to be a scary house or something in the challenges. Sooner or later, you have to get laid." Cody sighed.

Rodney sighed. "I just can't, okay?"

Cody was about to say something, when DJ shook his head. "Don't, Cody, just don't. We tried our best... this is just something he has to do on his own, even if it takes him all season."

---------------------------------

Cody: For DJ's sake, I hope so...

---------------------------------

"And...almost done with my costume..." Sammy smiled.

"So am I!" Ella called as the two walked out.

Sammy was dressed up in a pink bow, a pink dress with a red sash and white shirt underneath, and white shoes. Ella was dressed up in a blue dress.

"Ella from Frozen! Nice!" Sammy smiled.

"Thanks. Who are you supposed to be?" Ella asked.

"I'm Isabella from Phineas and Ferb!" Sammy smiled. "Well, at least the best part is that she-"

"Okay, I'm rea-" Amy muttered as she came out... only to look at Sammy being in the same dress as she was, only the red sash was a red stripe. Amy growled. "No fair, Samey! You stole my Helga Pataki costume!"

Amy growled and muttered as Sammy paused. "Oh yeah, Helga from Hey Arnold wore the same color of clothes as Izzy, didn't she?"

-----------------------------------------

Amy: The nerve of Samey! She... she just... UGH!

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with Bucky, who was now in his costume, was putting on two little football ends and painting them tan. "And here we go! Arnold from Hey Arnold! This is going to be sweet!"

Bucky was about to walk out... as he and Alejandro ran into each other. Both stared stunned as they both realized they were wearing the same costume.

"Oh... uh..." Bucky paused. "Good costume."

"Really? Well... thanks." Alejandro said as he walked off.

Bucky scratched his head. "Uncanny resemblance."

"Hey, Bucky, what do you think of my costume?"

Bucky turned... and immediately drooled as he saw Heather walk out, wearing a red designer sweater with a white tuft around her neck, black pants, and her hair was shortened as she posed, showing her red high tops.

"You make a good Rhonda Wellington Lloyd..." Bucky smirked as he took Heather by the hips.

Heather giggled as she said, "Bucky, stop. Save it for after I either get eliminated or I win!"

"You are wearing this costume when we get home, I don't care what Rob says..." Bucky put his tongue out...

"Oh, Bucky..." Heather giggled.

Bucky then got up. "Well, you have a sexy costume, but I have to get going... lots of planning involving Alejandro and Amy..."

"Of course..." Heather nodded as Bucky walked off.

At that time, Topher was coming out, wearing a Prince Charming outfit as he asked, "I don't remember Arnold and Rhonda getting together on the show..."

"They didn't. But we like to make up our own fantasies with that idea..." Heather said as she turned to Topher. "Anyway, let's go over your interests for Ella, shall we?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Bucky: Okay, from what I've seen thus far... Alejandro is in an Arnold costume, and Amy's in a Helga costume... (Smirks) Oh, this is going to be fun!

------------------------------------------------

The audience applauds with Bucky chuckling a bit. Shawn frowns as he snaps, "Bucky, you're the reason we splitted up into three teams?!"

"Yeah, we kinda knew that when we saw the episode...right after the court scene." Dawn remarks as she roll her eyes.

"Worth it!" Bucky laughs eagerly. "It also worth pairing Al with Lamey!"

"Al and Lamey!" Lindsay giggled in delight as everyone laughs. "Good one!"

"And yes, we did see a bit of Rodney who was decided to get Sammy in his own way!" Geoff exclaims with a smile. "And we see more costumes..."

"And we get right to the teams." Bridgette said.

-----------------

The players gasps in shock and alarm. There are now three teams?!

"How the fuck did that happen?" Gwen asked.

"Uh..." Amy paused as everyone looked at her. "Funny story..."

Celestia, dressed up as McGonagall from Harry Potter, nodded as she walked up. "Let me explain. Earlier today, Amy opened a certain book that gave the twist of dissolving two teams into three teams... the Trusting Geezers and Loving Youngsters will still keep the same name, but now we are adding a third team... the Confused Flingers!"

Everyone glared at Amy as she said, "How was I supposed to know the book was going to suggest that? It was like somebody put that in at the last minute!"

Bucky was heard chuckling as he sat nearby as Chris coughed. "Okay..."

Celestia conjured up a basket as Chris explained. "Inside that basket are twenty-four numbers... eight of them has the number 1, eight of them as the number 2, and eight of them has, you guessed it, the number 3. Number 1 represents Trusting Geezers, number 2 represents Loving Youngsters, and number 3 indicates the new team, the Confused Flingers."

"Confused is right..." Cody muttered.

"Anyway, if you can all put your hand in the basket and pick out a number... we'll get the switch-up started." Chris said as everybody did so.

--------------------------------------

Gwen: Honestly, I was a little nervous upon getting a new number, but this could be an exciting thing yet to happen. Who knows?

---------------------------------

The audience applauds some more. Bucky laughs, "Oh yeah, and the good times keep a-rolling!"

"And then we got to the challenge...which leads us to our segment..."That's Gotta Leave a Mark"!" Geoff exclaims with a smile.

------------

As familiar segment music plays, we see clips from certain episodes.

In one part, Shawn nervously opens a door...seeing a skeleton inside taking a shower. He notices and screams before throwing stuff at him, causing the human to scream and run away.

In another clip, some members of the Confused Flingers goes up the stairs. A panel slides to reveal a smirking Chris watching as the stairs turn into a slide, sending the team down.

In various clips, Jasmine hit her head on the top of the door a few times, then knocking down a bucket full of slime, causing her to scream.

In another clip, Dave opens a door and yelps as a boxing glove hits him in the face, sending the boy right into a pile of trash.

In the next clip, Cameron opens a door, showing a train coming right at him, whistling. The boy yelps as he closes the door time in time.

The Trusting Greezers in another clip opens and close the door various times, showing a room in various places like a hippie place, the inside of an igloo, an Italian restaurant, and a casino place. This left them confused.

Leonard is seen trying to cast a spell in another clip...only for his spell to blow up in his face again.

In another clip, Cody and DJ are seen running up the stairs...seeing a big pipe on a rope swinging at them.

"Oops." DJ whimpered.

Both boys got hit by the pipe, sending them right into a big hole that coincidentally place behind them, crashing into some stuff below.

In another clip, Heather enters a room and yelps as a toolbox fell onto her, knocking the girl down.

In the final clip, Sierra's hair caught on fire. She screams and dunks her head in a toilet...full of gasoline which exploded. The audience laughs as Sierra is covered in ashes.

-----------

The audience applauds wildly as Vinyl laughs, "That's gotta leave a mark!"

"Skeletons!" Shawn exclaims, shivering a bit.

"Don't try to deny it, Shawn. The fear of those zombies and the things in the house was the reason your team lost the candy in the first place!" Dave called from off-screen.

"Quiet, Dave. It's not your turn." Geoff said as he came back.

"...How was the bathroom break?" Bridgette asked as Bucky was slipping out, knowing what was coming next.

"Oh, it was all right..." Geoff said. "Anyway, as pointed out, The Trusting Geezers did lose the challenge, and even though they were second place, the Loving Youngsters didn't do quite so well, what with Sugar and all that..."

"Yeah..." Bridgette said. "Anyway, that's about it for that episode. Dave, now it's your turn, come on out!"

Everyone applauded as Dave came in and sat down with Sky.

"All right, time to get this next episode underway... which involves a court case, which we won't talk about... the main talk is this episode... known as the Magical Girl episode... the 'Sailor Moon/Tokyo Mew Mew'-esque episode, if you will. The one known as 'Buckyhooves Social'." Bridgette smiled.

"...but Bucky has hands." Lindsay pointed out. "Isn't he human, like us?"

"...like we were saying, the episode is called 'Buckyhooves Social', and you would not believe the morning we all had!" Dave sighed as he pointed to the screens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the castle room, Heather, Ella, Sierra and Sammy had lights formed around them as all four were turned into ponies. Heather immediately noticed as she looked at herself. "Hey... I'm back in my pony body, with my one broken wing... which means..."

Heather smirked as she started using her tail to fly. "Sweet! Tail powers are back!"

"Whoa!" Cody said as Sierra was back to her pony form, as he noticed the two cutie marks that accompanied her... the autograph book cutie mark, and the spirit of a fox with a guitar in its' paw, the base of the guitar was heart-shaped.

"I'm back to being a pony again?" Sierra said.

"Sweet!" Ella and Sammy said as the two were trotting together.

"Hey, how come I wasn't turned into one," Amy growled.

"I'm sure we'll get our chance..." Alejandro shrugged as Topher came in.

"I see my book unlocking was a success?" Topher said as everyone except for Heather, Ella, Sammy and Sierra glared at Topher.

--------------------------------------------------

Cody: These pony forms better be used for a challenge, I know that much!

--------------------------------------------------

All of a sudden, the doors got kicked down as the Trusting Geezers ran inside and Jasmine slammed the door, Jasmine, now in her pony form, was barring the doors.

"What's going on?" Heather asked. "I mean, besides the fact Jasmine's a pony now..."

"WE HAVE TROUBLE!" Owen cried. "When we went out to the farms, monsters started running in and attacking the town! Even ponies are being eaten right now! We can see their see-through stomachs to see the trapped ponies!"

"Oh no!" DJ yelped, scared.

"Where are the Mane Six, or the princesses? Maybe they can handle it!" Spike said in hope.

"Oh, you want to go out there and see them? They're running amuck in the town right now!" Gwen said as she pointed outside the door.

Spike and Nyx peeked out and screamed. Outside, they saw monsters looking like the Mane Six, the princesses and Discord attacking the town as the Rarity monster tore down her building and ate up everything in there as her see-through stomach saw the eaten contents being entered inside. Twilight monster roared as Ben, Fred, Barney and a few other ponies were stuck inside her stomach. Every other monster was chasing around something as ponies were heard screaming.

Spike then slammed the door. "Nope, I'm good!"

"What happened out there?" Sierra asked. "Those monsters looked just like... the Mane Six and the princesses and Discord!"

"That's because that IS them." Bucky said as he entered.

"Bucky? Where's Chris? And Blaineley?" Heather asked.

"They had important business to attend to, and can't attend today's episode... so I'm taking over as host for a while." Bucky said.

--------------------------------------

Owen: Bucky as the host? This is good... yet oddly familiar...

-----------------------------------------

"...Like, I had another life that was immediately regretted because one of them felt he wasn't ready for this responsibility!" Bucky riffed as he went back on the stage.

"Ah, Bucky. You want to take over the explanation?" Geoff said.

"Gladly. Long story short, the Mane Six, the princesses and Discord ate some dangerous jellyfish like creatures that looked like candy and they transformed into monsters, the end!" Bucky explained. "...But, in order to change the princesses back, I improvised a challenge on the spot, since the five human-turned-ponies were now... 'Mews' of a sort, their job was to change the monsters back into their regular selves... while having the other teams collect the random jellyfish creatures possessing their body ala Ghostbusters."

"Tokyo Mew Mew and Ghostbusters..." Bridgette paused. "Hm... not a bad combination."

"Anyway, long story short, after that challenge went down and under, the ponies and Discord got arrested..."

"Due to us winning the case." Bridgette smiled.

"And we don't regret it!" Lindsay said.

"...Thus having Bridgette, Lindsay and Katie take over as hosts..." Bucky said. "...and falsely eliminating Jasmine, but who's counting."

"We were getting a little impatient. We did like the temporary jobs though." Lindsay smiled.

"ANYWAY..." Geoff coughed. "I guess we better move on to the next and final episode..."

"...before we continue the rest of the season, entitled 'The Orange-Is-The-New-Black Pox'." Bucky said, jumping out of the stage. "If you excuse me, I have to make an appointment."

As Bucky left, Bridgette sighed as she said, "Yeah, I don't get the title either, I think it's a reference to a Netflix show. Or it could be referencing the times the ponies are in jail, but we're not focusing on those parts..."

"Instead, we'll be focusing more on the camp parts..." Geoff said as he pointed to the screen.

----------------------------------------------------

"All right, come on!" Bridgette said as everyone was following.

"Where are we going?" Ella asked.

"Well..." Bridgette smiled. "It's time to clean up everything!" Bridgette smiled as she pointed to the ruins of Ponyville... "But ESPECIALLY... this place..." Bridgette then pulled out a picture and pointed to her mansion.

"Whoa..." Ella's eyes brightened in excitement. "I'm so excited to clean it!"

Everybody except Bridgette looked at her strangely.

"Yes, and guess what? It's a complete mess!" Bridgette smiled in glee. "So, I'd like all of you to clean up and put my mansion back the way it was; 'Kay?"

Everyone nodded, forgetting that everything that happened had happened and decided to help out, thinking that cleaning the mansion was a challenge!

-------------------------

Cody: Okay, we all know Ella from the Confused Flingers will become a big threat when it comes to cleaning, so we better team up and started using elbow grease! My team's already down two players, we're not losing another!

-----------------------------

Dave: All we have to do now is be careful... if we can just do this right, maybe we can keep winning...

-------------------------------

Ella: I feel like we've got this in the bag! (Sighs lovingly) This is going to be sweet...

-----------------------------------------------

Everyone applauded as B came in, as Bridgette coughed. "Oh yeah, almost forgot, here's B, the other recently eliminated contestant."

"Gee, thanks." B said dryly.

"So, B, anything to say about this episode?" Bridgette asked.

"Well, you tricked us into cleaning your mansion." B glared as Bridgette and Lindsay chuckled nervously.

"...Yeah... we wanted some comeuppance." Bridgette said nervously.

"ANYWAY..." Geoff said, turning to the others. "Everybody cleaned the mansion, no new scenes to show, BUT... when Bridgette, Lindsay and Katie randomly decided the next team to go to elimination by 'pick a number between 1 and 10', the ponies, Discord, princesses, Blaineley and Chris returned to host!"

"Though under new management, I hear." Vinyl said.

"...Yep..." Bridgette nodded. "But I wonder who..."

"...I wouldn't know... guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens from here on in." Geoff said as he turned to the camera. "Well, I'm afraid that's going to be all the time we have for this Aftermath Show... but check it out later after we finish up Act 2!"

"And what's Act 2, you may ask?" Bridgette asked. "Who knows?"

"With that, we're done, see you next time!" Vinyl said as everyone applauded, causing the camera to fade out.

----------------------------------------------------

INTERMISSION ENDED

---------------------------------------------------

We then see clips of the next Total Drama Equestria episode.

"On the next all new episode of Total Drama Equestria 2, new rules are taking place..."

"No more of your random cameos, suggestions or characters owned by other people from you guys!" Don frowned, pointing to Celestia and Luna. "They don't do anything but distract from the story. If we can find anything from them for STORY purposes, fine, but not all the bloody time!"

"Teams are getting adjusted to the new management..."

"Overall, I think this new direction is going super well!" Cody said, trying to be positive as everyone else sighed.

"And for the first time in Total Drama Equestria history, a challenge is going to take place outside of Equestria and in the Total Drama-Verse!"

"...It was one of the new requirements set by our new boss." Chris chuckled nervously as everyone went out of the portal.

"All this and more on a brand new Total Drama Equestria 2: Old Versus New! Don't miss out!"

Author's Note:

And that's the end of this Aftermath Show! How'd you all like it? Hopefully it was okay... next time, we'll be settling into a brand new direction of Total Drama Equestria 2! And going out into the Total Drama-Verse? Wonder what THAT will be like? Anyway, read, review, criticize and suggest, folks!