• Published 22nd Sep 2015
  • 2,031 Views, 13 Comments

Total Drama Equestria 2: Old Versus New - JusSonic



The Total Drama players are back for another season and is Chris...who is now a pony!

  • ...
11
 13
 2,031

Episode Thirty-Two: The Orange-Is-The-Black Pox

"This crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama contains scenes of extreme stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do not try any of what you see here at home. Seriously, you could get messed up."

----------------------

Bucky: Last time on Total Drama Equestria, things have been getting fucked up recently. First off, the Mane Six, the princesses and Discord are turned into monsters, eating everyone and begins trashing Ponyville, again, I had little to no involvement in this whatsoever. Thankfully, Topher turns five contestants into heroes to fight them off. And after getting those jellyfish creatures out later, they are back to normal. But the trouble didn't ended there. Chris and Blaineley got into big trouble during Chris being sued by the non-players, which caused the new season to be discovered. And Chris's enemy, Judge Vecrocity, or Vecro for short, not only declared him guilty, but also sentenced the Mane Six, Ben, the Royal Sisters, Blaineley and Discord to prison until bail is paid off. And Bridgette, Katie and Lindsay have taken over as the hosts.

We cut to Bucky in a room, speaking to the camera, "Well, that oughta be...interesting. For me, that is! As for why I'M doing this and not the new hosts, they're..."

A brick is thrown through a window, breaking it and alarming Bucky. Angry screams are heard.

"...busy handling things outside as the locals found out about the imprisonment. Boy, are they pissed." Bucky said nervously. "Anyway, will this problem be fixed? Will things get back to normal? Not in this game, but we will find out on this new episode of..." As we pan away from the castle, Bucky finished things off. "....TOTAL DRAMA EQUESTRIA 2: NEW VERSUS OLD!!!"

-----------------------

ORANGE RATCHET PRESENTS...

A JUSSONIC STORY...

Another intro started playing like in every Total Drama season as cameras started popping out everywhere. Then a zoom-in begins to occur as Chris, as a pony, is looking down in depression and anger as Blaineley was posing next to him... then the camera dives right into the Friendship Castle as we then see Gwen, Cody and Sierra, accidentally knocking over the table, much to Twilight and Spike's chagrin.

Dear Mom and Dad, I'm doing fine,
You guys are on my mind,
You asked me what I wanted to be
And now I think the answer is plain to see

Outside the castle, Bucky Katt (the human version) was doing some graffiti saying 'Bucky iz awsume' as he yelped, realizing and dove in a bush. Heather and Topher, who were watching this from a distance, just rolled their eyes.

Meanwhile, Rarity is putting dresses on Scarlett, Amy, Sugar and Zoey, much to the former three's anger and the latter's happiness. Nearby, Mike, Cameron and Alejandro were facepalming as Leonard was trying to cast a spell...

I want to be famous!

Over near where Rainbow Dash is, she, along with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were skateboarding as Sky was joining them, along with a reluctant Dave, who was just nervous about the whole thing. Beardo, in the meantime, was relaxing near a tree.

Over with Pinkie Pie, she and Izzy were laughing as they were sitting with Max, all of them in mad scientist garb, working on something. DJ, Lindsay, B and Dawn just watch in concern.

I want to live close to the sun,
So pack your bags 'cause I already won,
Everything to prove nothing in my way
I'll get there one day...

'Cause I want to be famous!

Over with Fluttershy, she was just blushing as Rodney was looking over between both Sammy and Ella, the two of them seemingly fast friends as Chef and Discord seemed to have Shawn and Jasmine tied in a pot.

With Applejack herself, she was groaning as she was trying to push away a fat Owen, who ate up all the apples.

Nanana'nanaana nana nana
I want to be, I want to be; I want to be famous

The camera then pans over to Castle Canterlot, as Celestia and Luna were worried for their lives as they were looking around...

I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous!

Celestia and Luna yelp as Bucky appeared in between them, wearing a shirt saying 'The real star right here!'. The two royal ponies could only roll their eyes as the camera panned back to reveal the cast... along with a new mysterious figure appearing in one of the windows as the last few notes of the Godfather theme turned pretty grim at the end.

TOTAL DRAMA EQUESTRIA 2: NEW VERSUS OLD

BASED OFF THE WORKS OF JENNIFER PERTCH, TOM MCGILLIS AND LAUREN FAUST

WRITTEN BY JUSSONIC AND ORANGE RATCHET

-----------------------------------------------

Episode Thirty-Two: The Orange-Is-The-New-Black Pox

Indeed, word came out that the princesses and the Council has been wrongfully arrested and locked up in the Total Drama players' worlds. And the ponies are throwing stuff and sending out insults.

"Come on, why blame us?" Zoey protests to the ponies on concern.

"Fuck you! Our princesses are locked up because something your stupid pal Chris has done!" Caramel exclaims angrily.

"Release them now or we will..." Lyra pauses to do some thinking. "Well, okay, we can't got to that part yet, but we will!"

---------

DJ: (frowns) Well, I hope Bridgette and the non-players are happy. Everypony in Equestria is now hating us!

------------------

B: I am disappointed in Dawn. (sighs) She has to make things worst.

-----------

A horn is heard blowing, making the others cringes a bit. They saw Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer, the human turned unicorn is the one blowing a horn with her magic.

"All right, everyone, calm down." Sunset said with an impatient sigh. "Azure Phoenix will co-rule Equestria until the sisters get back."

"Besides, it wasn't their fault. They didn't predicted what would happened. Besides, didn't we go through with this with Nyx?" Flash ask, reminding the mob.

The mob looks down, feeling bad. Perhaps they were foolish in blaming the humans for something that wasn't truly this fault.

"I thought. Now go on home, please." Sunset said as she nods.

"Right, go on, get going!" Flash orders as he motions the mob away.

The ponies nods as they leavee. Katie, coming out, spoke, "Wow, they were sure angry."

"Hey, thanks for doing that." Cameron said to Flash with a sigh.

"I was angry too that your pals got my best friend locked up just because some stupid idiots in your other world illegally locked him and the others up. But Ben wouldn't want me to hold an intense grudge." Flash explains as he and Sunset trots off.

-------------------

Izzy: Wow, and I thought the ponies hating the Mane Five in "The Mare Do Well Meets Her Match" was ugly. I mean...wow! At least this time, it didn't go further.

---------------------

"I can't believe everything just happened like that in the blink of an eye..." DJ said.

"Yeah, those ponies are just too forgiving... which is probably good. They're nothing but background characters anyway." Max frowned.

"Still... I can't believe we just lost Jasmine randomly like that." Dave said in shock.

"Yeah, it was a little unfair, but let's be honest, we were bound to outlast her anyway." Sierra sighed.

"Okay, guy, follow us to our next destination!" Bridgette smiled as she, Lindsay and Katie started to walk off, the other non-playing contestants motioning the players over... and the eliminated contestants were just sitting on the side, quietly.

"Uh, in case none of you have noticed... everything is DAMAGED! FROM MONSTER ATTACKS THANKS TO THE PONIES TURNED MONSTERS!" Gwen pointed out.

Everyone looked around and saw that, indeed, everything was damaged...

"No big deal, everyone'll just have to clean it up." Bridgette smiled.

"And what about the hosts and co-hosts? They're all in jail now!" Cody complained.

"Look, we don't make the rules, okay? You all should be lucky that we're even continuing this season at all!" Lindsay shouted. "Besides, some people are too narrow to believe that the ponies are at fault."

"How did you manage to get all better?" Cody asked.

"Well, it turns out I got better from my MAJOR STOMACHACHE that SOME PEOPLE DELIBERATELY IGNORED!" Lindsay growled.

-----------------------------------------------

Lindsay: Seriously, did people forget that I got sick in the third episode and that was the reason the Mane Six eliminated me? I'm sorry, but God! What idiots!

---------------------------------------------

"But how are we going to do this without the Mane Six, Celestia, Luna and Discord?" Mike asked.

"Relax, will you? If they don't get bailed out, they'll be back by the end of the season..." Katie explained. "Besides, it's going to be our last season in THIS world of Equestria anyway... it's bound to happen."

"But wasn't Discord supposed to send the eliminated contestants to the Equestria Girls world?" Scarlett asked.

"To be honest, we're not really sure we're DOING an Aftermath Show in the Equestria Girls' world. We don't even KNOW if they were even GOING to their world... I doubt it. I think Discord wanted to send them my mansion." Bridgette sighed. "But Geoff and that DJ girl are thinking about doing an Aftermath Show in the EG world... and they do plan to be the hosts again... as for me, I'm just chilling in my mansion... which by the way, was USED to commit a crime!"

--------

Scarlett: (eye twitching) Oh, they are dead, so dead...

------------

"All right, come on!" Bridgette said as everyone was following.

"Where are we going?" Ella asked.

"Well..." Bridgette smiled. "It's time to clean up everything!" Bridgette smiled as she pointed to the ruins of Ponyville... "But ESPECIALLY... this place..." Bridgette then pulled out a picture and pointed to her mansion.

"Whoa..." Ella's eyes brightened in excitement. "I'm so excited to clean it!"

Everybody except Bridgette looked at her strangely.

"Yes, and guess what? It's a complete mess!" Bridgette smiled in glee. "So, I'd like all of you to clean up and put my mansion back the way it was. 'Kay?"

Everyone nodded, forgetting that everything that happened had happened and decided to help out, thinking that cleaning the mansion was a challenge!

-------------------------

Cody: Okay, we all know Ella from the Confused Flingers will become a big threat when it comes to cleaning, so we better team up and started using elbow grease! My team's already down two players, we're not losing another!

-----------------------------

Dave: All we have to do now is be careful... if we can just do this right, maybe we can keep winning...

-------------------------------

Ella: I feel like we've got this in the bag! (sighs lovingly) This is going to be sweet...

------------------------------

MEANWHILE, BACK IN CANADA, IN A PRISON CELL...

Blaineley was now wearing an orange jumpsuit as she was rattling the bars. "We're innocent! Innocent, I tell you!"

"Give it up..." Discord, in an orange jumpsuit, sighed. "Chris and we were the ones who sent the starving contestants without food in the closet, we're paying the price for it..."

"I get you guys... but why us?" Rainbow frowned as she, along with the other Mane Six, the princesses and Ben Mare, were in orange jump suits and anti-collars. "I mean, we done nothing to deserve this?"

"Well, technically, we were kind of at fault." Luna paused. "After all, we did host an illegal season."

"I guess TV executives are really uptight these days..." Celestia sighed. "I just can't believe we got arrested as being accomplices."

"If we're being arrested as accomplices, then... shouldn't Bucky be in jail with us?" Twilight said in a flat voice.

"I don't know. I guess... I don't think he was with us too long to even hold an impact." Celestia paused.

"...fuck..." Twilight groaned.

"Look, all we can hope for now is Chef..." Chris sighed. "Let's just hope Chef can find bail money..."

"Do you think it'll work?" Twilight asked.

"Let's hope." Celestia sighed as everybody paused. "So... uh... what do you do in jail?"

As Celestia was trying to shake off the orange jumpsuit, Ben paused. "Well... I guess there's nothing left but the sex material... so... uh... anybody interested in a... ten-way?"

Everybody looked at Ben in disgust, then Twilight turned back to the cell holder. "Come on, Chef, hurry up with that bail money..."

A bell was heard ringing as the cells opened.

"Lunch time ladies and gents. Come on!" The officer said as everybody lead the others outside.

"Where are we going, exactly?" Twilight asked as everyone was lead to the cafeteria as they all picked up trays as they saw the lunch ladies serving... one of them in particular was a red haired woman with a white shirt and an apron as she looked up at them.

"What do you want?" The girl, whose name tag says 'Red', frowned as she spoke in a sort of accent.

"We'd like to have the... er... whatever you got." Celestia explained.

"Hmmm... you all seem okay. First time in prison?" Red asked.

Everyone looked at each other and just... pretty much silently nodded as Chris said, "Second for me."

"Ah... you must be Chris McClean, then. Everybody has heard of you." Red said as she started to serve the others.

"Everybody, huh?" Chris asked.

Red nodded. "Apparently... only from the contaminated island incident."

"Oh..." Chris looked down.

"Yeah, but I had no idea you turned into a pony. So, how long you in for?" Red asked.

"If we're not so lucky... me and my friends are only in until the end of an unofficial season... Chris and Blaineley... life." Twilight sighed.

"Ah... well, in case you don't, come stop by my cell... I could acquaint you with my other friend..." Red smiled.

"Uh... sure." Applejack said as everyone took their trays over to their tables.

"Girls, I have a feeling we crossed into Orange-Is-The-New-Black territory..." Twilight said.

"What I'm more concerned about is why the humans here are so used to talking animals. What is the deal, I thought we made this world out to be..." Rainbow Dash started... before everyone saw a walking frog pass by them as he was talking to a nearby sheep. It was then the ponies realize there were a lot of anthropomorphic animals talking with other humans. "...That explains a lot."

------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE, IN CHEF'S OFFICE...

"How come you didn't tell us that there were talking animals walking around the world?" Nyx asked.

"We didn't bother mentioning it." Chef said as he was looking through a phonebook.

"But you all made it a big deal, like... like people would be freaked out if..." Spike said.

"We wanted to preserve the dignity, okay? Shut up and let me think!" Chef frowned as he paused to think.

"We could break them out." Apple Bloom said thoughtfully. "I mean, what's to keep them from es..."

"And get us in trouble too?! Not a chance!" Spike exclaims in concern, dismissing that idea.

"Anyway, as far as them not escaping, my family is too loyal to Chris or they're wearing collars to keep them in place." Nyx groans a bit. "Kinda like how my Nightmare Cult used to do with magic using unicorns when I took over Equestria."

"Well, we could call some folks." Sweetie said thoughtfully. "I'm sure there are some who could give us the money to let them out."

"Hang on, let me see..." Chef mumbles as he got out a phone book of celebrities. Maybe there are some who could help.

--------------

Spike: So basically, Chef is calling in some favors, trying to get help to fix a problem that Chris started.

-----------

Chef waits as he calls in another number. "Hey? Donald Tr...wait, hang on! What the hell am I thinking?!"

Chef hangs up, growling, "I ain't calling him! He will most likely banned ponies from this world until we figure out what the hell is going on...or put a wall around the portal or some other crap!"

"Donald Duck?" Sweetie ask, blinking a bit.

"Why not ask Megan and her family for a loan?" Apple Bloom ask the others, referring to the human friends.

"1, we don't want them involved in another Total Drama mess. 2, the humans of this world would get confused by how Megan is alive somehow, and 3, I doubt their Earth money would work on this earth anyway." Scootaloo explains in exhaustion.

"Well, hopefully we find a way to get them out soon. I don't know how long the ponies of Equestria would hold out that their rulers were locked up by the humans of this place." Spike complains, worried how long the ponies can keep from freaking out.

"Hey, they will be back by the time the fifth Season is done and Jus already made up stories up to after that, I think they will be fine." Nyx assures her friends, making them look at the pony in confusion.

----------

Nyx: For some reason, I felt like we did this season for a long time now.

----------------------

Chef calls in some celebrities, even the president, but no dice. They don't want to deal with Chris or got the money for this. Chef goes for another number.

"Yeah? You will do it?" Chef ask, making the others smile eagerly. "So, you will give..."

Chef listens in then yelped as his eyes widened in horror.

"NO WAY, FORGET IT! WE AREN'T DOING THAT, KEEP YOUR MONEY!" Chef screams out as he slams the phone down, hanging it up.

"What would that guy do for helping?" Scootaloo ask Chef in concern.

"Make a guest star in that show, as if it was bad enough as it is." Chef remarked with a scowl, shaking his head. "Stupid SNL people."

The fillies and Spike looks down in sadness. So far, it looks hopeless at this point.

------------

Apple Bloom: Things look hopeless here...

---------------

MEANWHILE, BACK IN THE PRISON..

.

The Mane Six, Celestia, Luna and Ben were looking around as they followed Red outside as Celestia asked, "So, what is it you regularily do?"

"Eh, we don't get into a lot of trouble just as long as we're not caught..." Red rolled her eyes as she spotted another girl, this one blonde hair with an orange jumpsuit coming in. "Hey, Piper."

"Hey, Red." Piper nodded as she noted the ponies. "Ah, new recruits?"

"Temporarily... though from the looks of things, it seems these two known as Chris and Blaineley might be a permanent part of our cast..." Red shrugged as Piper looked over to them.

"Well, good to meet you, nevertheless." Piper said. "Smoke?"

Twilight paused as she looked at the cigarette that Piper was holding. "Uh, no, we don't do that..."

"Shame..." Piper said, putting the cigarette in her mouth as she smoked it. "So... new around these parts, huh?"

"I guess in a way, you can say that..." Ben said. "Though, this is the first time we explored this world..."

"Huh... you're obviously not well-informed in this crazy fucked up world, are you?" Red said as she sat down.

"All we know from our friends that come from this world is that there are... crazy things that happen..." Celestia said.

"Well, let me explain to you how this works. We co-exist alongside different worlds, different shows... some can be relatively normal, but they show a side of insane that they never showed before." Piper explained as she kept smoking the cigarette.

"Why else do you think we live?" Red explained as Applejack and Rainbow Dash took the cigarettes, examined them carefully, and began to smoke them, to try them... which, obviously, they didn't like. "They say that this world is run by two girls... one older and one younger... though I don't keep track of that crackpot religion..."

"We had something of a crackpot religion like that..." Fluttershy whispered.

"Well, you better hope your friends come back for you soon, otherwise... well, let's just hope, shall we?" Piper said.

The ponies could do nothing else but nod...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chris then waited... and waited as he, Blaineley and Discord were waiting inside the jail cell... as Chris paused.

"I really hope Chef and the others get that bail money soon..." Chris sighed.

"Don't you know it..." Blaineley sighed. "You know guys, where WERE you going to send the eliminated contestants anyway?"

"We really WERE trying to send them to the closet... it was just pure chance that Bridgette and company found them." Discord sighed. "How were WE supposed to know that they would SUE us!"

"Well, to be fair..." Blaineley said as she put her hand up to do a so-so expression...

"I really, REALLY hope Chef and the others get that bail money soon..." Chris groaned, waiting...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE, BACK IN EQUESTRIA...

The three teams, plus the new hosts, Bridgette, Katie and Lindsay were looking at the ruined mansion as Bridgette smiled. "Yep, there you go, gang! Now, why don't we clean up that mansion, shall we?"

Everyone looked at each other... and groaned... except for Ella, whose eyes just shined with happiness. "YAY!"

"Come on, spit spot, spit spot." Katie instructed as the teams decided to do their own thing.

Over at the Trusting Geezers side, Cody was looking over the instructions as he said, "Okay, so it's pretty obvious we can't beat Ella and the Confused Flingers, so let's try to compete for second place..."

"What's the rush?" Gwen smiled.

"Eh?" Cody blinked.

"She said we had to 'clean' it. She didn't say about WHEN to do it." Gwen smirked.

"Yeah, you know what?" Zoey smiled as she saw a beach chair nearby and sat in it. "Why don't we just take the day to relax... besides, I have a feeling something good is going to come our way..."

"B-but... we're already down two players!" Cody complained.

"And according to the chart..." Izzy smiled as she pulled out a chart from out of nowhere. "We won't be up for elimination... besides, it's the Loving Youngsters' turn to lose, SO... I think it's only fair we have a break!"

"Indeed..." Scarlett sighed as she laid down on the beach chair next to Gwen. "It's a nice sunny day, why spend it outside..."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT IN THE MEOW?" Cody screamed. "WE... HAVE... TO... DO... THIS... CHALLENGE!"

"Ah, come on, we don't have to do it... let's let the wind take its' course..." Gwen smiled.

-----------------------------------------

Gwen: After all this arguing, we could definitely use a good vacation...

----------------------------------------

Izzy: I don't know what Cody is so worked up on... we're going to get second place.

----------------------------------------

"I'll work with you, Cody, if it means all that much to you." Owen smiled, joining up with Cody.

"Thank you, Owen... at least SOMEONE wants to do the challenge." Cody gave a smirk.

"Meh." Gwen, Izzy, Scarlett and Zoey said as they rolled around in their beach chairs.

Over at the Loving Youngsters team, Leonard, Dave and Sugar were humming a bit as they threw out a lot of various stuff.

"Should we feel bad that this is Scott's stuff we're throwing out?" Dave asked as he put them in the trash bin.

"...Not really, no." Leonard said as Sugar looked out the window.

Sugar glared as she saw Bucky sitting down, reading a magazine, humming to himself as he was enjoying some tuna from a can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar: (growls) That should be ME down there, enjoying all those luxuries... me! That guy down there does not deserve any of the pampered treatment!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Over at the Confused Flingers team, Ella was happily mopping up the floors as Topher, Heather and Sammy were washing up the dishes in the kitchen.

"You know, we're not doing so bad, buys." Heather said, turning to Sammy and Topher, who just nodded. "You guys don't think we can do an alliance right here, right now, would you?"

"Hey, as long as Ella is included, we'll do it!" Topher smiled.

"Hey, I have a soft spot for princess over there." Heather gave a smirk. "I'm sure with my brains, and all of your talents, I'm sure we can work out a nice little ballad for ourselves, hm?"

"A ballad? That would sound lovely!" Ella giggled as she resumed mopping.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ella: I think what Heather is doing for us, despite being a former baddie... she is doing a great favor for us all...

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Yikes... exactly what I was fearing..." Alejandro sighed as he turned to Amy. "Look, senorita, like it or not, we're outnumbered on this team..."

"I had the same feeling..." Amy sighed. "So... I guess we should team up, then?"

"Probably for the better..." Alejandro nodded. "What do you say?"

Amy paused... as she smiled. "Deal."

------------------------------------------

Amy: Well, I got the teammate I want... he may not be much, but I can work with Alejandro... besides... (smiles as she blushes) I think he's pretty cute...

----------------------------------------------

Alejandro: It took some time, but I finally got someone I can trust in... hopefully, in time, we'll be able to take this game... and... (blushes) Having a cute senorita like that on my side... it's pretty heartwarming...

-----------------------------------------

Bucky: (smirks) Mission accomplished...

--------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE, IN CHEF'S OFFICE...

Chef looks through the list of choices then groans. So far, no good.

"This is bullcrap!" Chef groans out in frustration as he throws the list down. "So far, we can't find anyone who could give us the money."

"So you mean my sister and my friends are stuck!" Apple Bloom cries out in sadness and disbelief.

"Well, until the season's over."

"Can't we just break them out or something? Then use that erasing thing that Grandma Celestia once used to make everyone forget about Tuerto?" Nyx ask thoughtfully. "We could use it to make everyone forget about the unofficial seasons and..."

"No good, then Twilight and everyone else would still be locked up." Soike explains to Nyx with a sigh. "And even if that wasn't the case, Celestia told us that the erasing item went missing right after Blaineley was revived. No one knows what happened to it."

"We got to do something! It isn't fair, Spike! Mommy, daddy, my aunties, Grandma, and Luna...they are locked up for something Chris has done! It isn't fair!"

"Nyx, calm down." Scootaloo said in concern. "I know how upset but..."

"It's all those non-players' fault! If they haven't sue Chris...most of my family wouldn't be locked up! How would they like it if their own family was locked up for something that they were innocent for?!" Nyx sobs a bit as she pounds the floor in anger and sadness. "It's not fair...mommy and daddy couldn't even wish me good night last night!!"

Nyx sobs as Spike hugs her. The two missed their family. The narrow-minded folks of this world has locked up the ponies that they cared for.

Chef Hatchet sighs. "Listen, kid, I'm sorry too...I wish I could've been there and done something. Granted, I wouldn't give a damn it happens to Chris or Blainely...most of the time...but your family..."

Spike waited for a moment as Nyx sobs and calms down. He sighs, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Nyx sighs as she lets go. "I couldn't even look at Mike, because those people were his pals. They don't even care..."

"They care! They just...well, try not to show it..."

"What do you expect for reality show contestants?" Scootaloo remarks, rolling her eyes.

"Chef, isn't there anyway to get my sister and everypony out of prison sooner?" Sweetie pleads to Chef Hatchet in sadness.

The tough military man hesitates, looking concerned. He has an idea...but not sure if it's a good one.

"Well...I do got one idea...it isn't a good one...but it's the only choice left." Chef Hatchet said in concern. He hated this idea, but the group is running out of options.

"What do we do?" Nyx asked as she looked at Chef, who was filing through a phonebook.

"I don't like to do this, but we need all the help we can get... and we, for sure... need to get a loan from somebody Chris and I personally met... he's not a nice person to cross, but we don't know who else to turn to..." Chef sighed.

Chef then picks up the phone and dials in a number. He waited for a moment, then a voice responded.

"Yeah?" A voice spoke up.

"Listen...I know you don't like to hear from me again...but we need a favor..." Chef said in concern.

Spike and the fillies looks worried. They hope that whatever their last chance is, they do not regret it later.

------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE, BACK IN EQUESTRIA...

Over at the Trusting Geezers side, the girls were so busy filing their nails as they watched Cody and Owen trying wipe the windows of the hotel.

"You know, just hanging out here is pretty amazing in itself..." Gwen smiled.

"Like, you totally said it." Scarlett sighed in happiness.

----------------------------------

Scarlett: Just having a day to kick back, predicting that you can probably win by doing nothing... it's like a happy day where I don't have to worry about a thing... it's just relaxing...

------------------------------------

"Look at them, Owen..." Cody glared from down below as all four girls flipped alongside in their beach chairs, letting the sun get to them. "They act like they own the place. Well, they're not getting any work done for us!"

"Hey, come on, Cody! I'm still working for you, aren't I?" Owen asked.

"...I suppose you are..." Cody paused.

---------------------------------------

Cody: I just don't get how these girls are not playing for us, yet they feel so confident we can win this... honestly, that's just them being lazy!

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Sadie was sitting down in the guest room as she was looking through old photographs. It was around this time Sierra came in and noticed Sadie at the old scrapbook.

"Hey, Sadie! Looking through the scrapbook?" Sierra asked as she sat next to the fat pink wearing friend.

"Yeah, just looking through all the times we had a fun game." Sadie smiled.

"Where did we even get a scrapbook of this place anyway? I thought every piece of evidence that the first game ever happened was destroyed?" Sierra asked.

"Some memories may be destroyed, but a few of them are forever..." Sadie sighed.

-----------------------------------------------

Sierra: You know, Sadie and I have been really hanging out together... since Katie has been dating Noah, Sadie's been on the single department... we're hoping to get her a nice boyfriend, but so far...

------------------------------------------------

"Do you still have your eye for Ezekiel, by any chance?" Sierra asked as Sadie gave a giggle, blushing. "You totally do."

Sadie looked up. "The only problem is is that I don't exactly know how to approach him with my feelings, if you get what I'm saying..."

---------------------------------------------

"It's just, every time I make eye contact with Sadie, I just get so nervous and run off... I fear I'll screw it up... but I don't want to..." Ezekiel sighed as he was talking his problems out with DJ. "It's just... so worrying that I'll inadvertently hurt her feelings, you know..."

"Hey, it's all right." DJ smiled as he looked at him. "You know, your love problems may be a good time for me to help you out with them... if I ever get eliminated, Ezekiel, the first thing I'm going to do is help you with your love problems for Sadie."

"Well, I certainly hope so." Ezekiel gave a smile.

----------------------------------------------

"After all, I know the boy has been through a lot, and I doubt romance would be one of the things on his mind... but I really want to approach and talk with him..." Sadie sighed.

"Hey, it's okay, Sadie. If I ever get eliminated and you need help, talk with me. I'll be glad to help." Sierra gave a smile.

-----------------------------------------------

Sierra: After all, girls have to look out for girls...

--------------------------------------------

DJ: I'll be glad to help Ezekiel out with his love problems... I'm sure in time they'll be worked out.

-------------------------------------------------

"You're doing good, sweetheart! Keep up the good work!" Topher called to his giggling girlfriend, who was cleaning up the dishes.

"I really love doing this!" Ella smiled as she was cleaning up the kitchen counter.

"This feels warrented for a good musical number..." Heather said as the music started playing.

(To the tune of 'Whistle While You Work' from 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves')

(Heather)

Clean up for the win!

Wipe up that dish, don't play go fish,

And clean up to compete!

Heather chuckled.

(Rodney)

Just help your fellow friends!

"And your fellow girlfriends." Rodney said, turning to Sammy, who blushed.

(Sammy)

Just do your best and take a rest

but be sure teams are beat!

Ella gave a giggle as she joined the tune.

(Ella)

We have lots to do, a bunch of messy goo,

Is lying right next to the TV and being alive and so messy

(Amy and Alejandro)

Let's clean up for the win!

"Come on, you guys!" Amy called as she and Alejandro gave a quick nod towards the others, Topher working as well.

(Topher)

After all, we have to do this mission,

Clean up for the win!

"Hey, don't I get a musical part?" Max started, but the song already ended as everyone went back to work. Max frowned. "...nuts."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Max: Well... they'll pay for kicking me out of their number... (smirks) I don't know when, but it'll be soon... oh, so soon...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the building, Bucky hummed as he was looking over his schedule as Bridgette, Lindsay and Katie were looking over at him, Lindsay asking, "So, how's the good word, Bucky?"

"Our ratings are getting good so far... though it is you cleaning everyone to the bone..." Bucky said. "We got a lot of complaints from the usual complainers..."

"Pinkamena and them?" Bridgette sighed.

"Yeah, but I managed to distract them with donuts, so they're fine." Bucky shrugged.

"Good. We are not standing to have any more random OC pony cameos on this show!" Lindsay said. "It just distracts so much from this game! It's a good thing we're just doing the canon pony cameos, unless there are requirements in which OC ponies are needed."

"Agreed." Bucky said. "I already decided to cut all the OC pony characters' parts... unless there is a situation in which I find somewhere we need one..."

"Good!" Katie nodded. "Let's keep it that way..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE, BACK ON EARTH, IN ONTARIO, CANADA, THE JAIL CELL...

"Well, you have to admit, Red and Piper are... interesting..." Applejack said.

"Agreed. Let's never cross over with Orange is the New Black again, though." Rainbow Dash said as they rejoined Chris, Blaineley and Discord in the jail.

"Agreed." Celestia said as she turned to Discord. "So... how many more hours until bail is paid up?"

"We only have two hours left..." Discord sighed.

"Correction." A voice was heard as all of them turned to see Chef. "Bail has just been paid up."

"Chef, thank God!" Chris cheered as he looked over to see him, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Nyx coming over.

"It's about fucking time, morons!" Celestia said, frowning. "Did you pay the bail money?"

"Yeah, it costed like, a hundred thousand dollars! What did you guys do?" Chef asked.

"We did nothing." Twilight frowned. "We got tossed in jail for being accomplices!"

"Then shouldn't HE be in... never mind." Apple Bloom sighed.

"Anyway, thank you for getting us out, Chef." Celestia said. "Say, how DID you get our bail money?"

Chef looked down nervously. "Er, yeah, I was going to talk to you all about that... I had to borrow it from somebody and... well... the only requirement he asked for was that he'd talk with the producers to give HIM the rights to the show..."

Chris's eyes widened as he glared at him. "Please tell me you didn't borrow money from the owner of that Future Tech Industries place..."

"...eh, much worse." Chef sighed.

Chris's eyes widened in horror as the Mane Six and the others just stared at Chris in confusion.

---------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE, BACK IN EQUESTRIA...

"Come on, come on..." Cody muttered as he and Owen looked down to see the girls just relaxing. "You know, you could actually HELP us!"

"Nah, we're good..." Gwen called as Trent came over and sat with her. "I think I have all I need right here..."

"No need to worry about us..." Zoey sighed.

--------------------------------------------------

Gwen: Well, all's good... and everything should be all fine...

----------------------------------------------------

"Come on, work that power!" Mike called over as he, Leonard, Dave and B started wiping windows. "You're doing good, guys, really good!"

"We're getting it, we're getting that second place!" B smiled as Dawn came by. "Hey, Dawn!"

"Hey, B!" Dawn smiled as she walked off.

----------------------------------------------------------

B: While I do love playing the game again... I still miss Dawn. Hopefully I can spend more time with her the more we go on...

------------------------------------------------------------

"We're doing good!" Rodney said as the inside of the place was getting more spotless than before. "All of these things were doing... we're getting to the top!"

Max laughed. "Yeah! No doubt about it, we're going to the top with this!

------------------------------------------

Rodney: This isn't so bad, in fact, it's actually fun! We're doing pretty good out there for ourselves...

-----------------------------------------------

Pretty soon, three in the afternoon came rolling around as the teams (the Trusting Geezers with a disgruntled Cody and Owen, the Loving Youngsters who looked like they put up a lot of work, AND the Confused Flingers who looked ready to relax...) just took a deep breath as they turned to the three hosts, Bridgette, Lindsay and Katie. Nearby, the other non-contestants, plus the eliminated contestants were watching.

"Okay, guys, first, I want to say, thank you all for helping out with cleaning my mansion." Bridgette smiled. "Granted, it's not fully done, but that's fine. It's the thought that counts."

"So... Confused Flingers win, with Loving Youngsters getting second place, right? Because our team cleaned the most, and Loving Youngsters did a good amount... and I got MVP and a key because I cleaned the most, right?" Ella asked.

"Win? MVP?" Lindsay blinked.

"Uh, no, guys, that wasn't a contest." Bridgette said, confused.

"WHAT?" Every team said in shock.

"Yeah, I just wanted some help with cleaning, that's all." Bridgette explained.

"Yeah, don't tell competitors that that wasn't really a contest, it'll cause some major complaints." Katie whispered as every contestant was growling in anger.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Bridgette said, trying to calm the team. "You want a challenge, I get it! Okay, okay... uh... here's a challenge! I'm thinking of a number between one and ten! The first two teams that get closer to the number without going over wins! Team captains, guess the number!"

"Three." Cody said.

"Nine." Sierra called.

"Six." Rodney called.

"The number was seven, Confused Flingers win first place by being close to the number, Trusting Geezers get second place, and Loving Youngsters get last place." Bridgette smiled.

Confused Flingers team started to cheer as the Trusting Geezers (with the exception of Cody, whose eye just twitched with his mouth dropped open) just smiled in amazement.

"See, Cody! I told you we'd win second place by doing nothing." Zoey laughed. "And you thought it couldn't be done..."

Cody glared at Zoey, pissed.

----------------------------------------------------

Cody: This... is... a complete... mockery...

--------------------------------------------------

"Aw..." Sugar looked down. "I can't believe we lost..."

All of a sudden, everyone stopped as a portal opened up... as the Mane Six, Ben, the CMC, Spike, Nyx, Discord, Celestia, Luna, Chris, Chef and Blaineley all jumped out of the portal, all of them screaming, "De-DOOOY!"

Everyone recovered as Celestia smiled. "Hello everyone, we are back from the slammer."

"Princess Celestia!" All of a sudden, a lot of ponies were heard cheering as they all came rushing out and started jumping up and down in excitement.

"All of you, please leave!" Celestia yelled in a polite, yet a little bit of a moody way, as the other ponies walked off, disappointed as she turned to all the Total Drama cast.

"So, is there anything we missed while we were gone?" Twilight asked.

"Let's see... first of all, Bridgette, Lindsay and Katie decided to eliminate Jasmine in the last episode because THEY felt like it!" Scarlett complained.

"That's not our problem." Chris rolled his eyes.

"Actually, it is." Rainbow Dash said. "WE didn't even have a say in who gets eliminated last episode."

Celestia then turned towards the eliminated contestants as she coughed, "Jasmine, come back, you're not eliminated."

"I'm not?" Jasmine gave a smile as she ran back to the Trusting Geezers side. "Thank God for that!"

"We were planning on putting the Loving Youngsters up for elimination." Luna said. "Before our arrest just happened..."

"Aw, does that mean we're up for a double elimination?" Dave complained.

"That's the way it is... we have more to tell you, but we'll save it for after we do our elimination episode... everyone, please be there..." Celestia said as she and the others left.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion... wondering what would happen...

----------------

The players, player and non-player, wait around near Sugar Cube Corner. The ponies are happy that their rulers and the Council is back. At least they got no reason to be upset with the players anymore right.

"So I wonder what their decision will be." Gwen said thoughtfully.

"Hey, I got a question to ask...if you and Tyler don't mind, Lindsay." Mike said to Lindsay in concern.

"Sure, go ahead!" Lindsay exclaims with a smile to Mike.

"I've heard on the tabloids that you two broke up after World Tour. Uh, is that true?"

"What?!" Tyler protest in alarm. "That's not true! That never happened!"

"Right, the writers are always giving out lies just because they are mean!" Lindsay agrees, frowning.

-------------

Lindsay: I hate it when lies like that get spread. Tyler and I never broke up! Lies, lies, all lies!

-------------

Izzy: Yeah, the guys who wrote our show claimed they broke off...but I say, it's rumored as Noah finding a new love interest!

-------------------

"I just hope the Mane Six and the princesses forgive us for the whole thing." Sammy said in worry.

"Forgive us? You mean "forgive them"." Heather snaps, giving a glare at the ones who's lawsuit against Chris caught all this.

"Hey! We didn't thought that it would happen, okay?" Bridgette admits, feeling guilty. "We just wanted to get back at Chris for sending you guys into the closet."

"Or maybe Discord was really trying to send us to the mansion but not in the right way." Izzy said goofily as she hangs upside down from a sign, eating a donut. "And somehow his magic and personality got messed up!"

"You think so?" Owen ask Izzy curiously.

"As me am Izzy!"

"Well, come, my friends." Ella said with a happy smile. "If I know our pony friends, they aren't ones to hold a grudge."

----------

"I say we kicked them all out of Equestria!" Rainbow exclaims furiously at the table. "Their stupid lawsuit got us locked up!"

"Rainbow, come on." Applejack groans out to her friend. "The non-players didn't meant for the lawsuit to get us locked up."

"I agree. We all make mistakes, let's just forget our little time in the prison." Rarity said in agreement, even though prison times still left a mark on her memory.

"Couldn't we just use that eraser thing, princess?" Rainbow ask Celestia desperately.

"I can't. It's gone." Celestia said with a frown. "Even then, it only works with memories involving Tuerto so it wouldn't work on anything else."

"Good point."

"Well, as unsettling as this is, we need to discuss whom to get rid of." Twilight said with a sigh, getting back to the subject. "Now, are we certain these two must be gone?"

Luna nodded as she said, "We checked out the tapes of this episode and last time. It's official."

"I can only hope the one who bailed us out doesn't say otherwise." Celestia said seriously. "And isn't like Chris."

"Oh sure, blame me." Chris remarks, frowning as Blaineley hugs him. "I may a lot of mistakes but this shouldn't be it."

"I wasn't, Chris. Calm down."

"Well, let's hope our players could understand." Ben said in concern.

----------------------

Ben: Yeah, some of us are upset...but our friends didn't meant for that to happen. So it's cool. I am still concerned over this guy whose name is...

----------------

Pretty soon, everybody was at the elimination ceremony as the Loving Youngsters took their seats, with the non-players, the eliminated players, and the other two teams taking their seats as the Mane Six, princesses, Ben, Blaineley and Chris were sitting down.

"...Okay, I'm just going to get right down to it. As the Mane Six already made their decision, the person who was meant to go last episode... Dave!" Chris said.

"What? Uh... oh." Dave paused as he got up. "I... I guess that's fine."

Dave then went over and joined Sky as she hugged him, she said, "At least you tried your best out there..."

"As for the rest... let's see... the ones who are safe. Sierra, Cameron, Sugar, Leonard and Mike. Two left. B, we couldn't help but notice that you missed Dawn, and DJ, we felt you served your purpose, yada yada yada... and the one who is safe is... DJ."

"Oh, so, I'm out then." B said as he walked over to the out players. "Cool."

"Yep, and to prove that the other six are safe... we have gifts from prison." Chris said. "As picked up by the Mane Six themselves."

Twilight nodded as she turned to the girls. "Ready?"

Everyone nodded.

Twilight and the others started pelting the Loving Youngsters... and just about everyone with broken glass as Twilight yelled, "TAKE THAT! AND THAT! TAKE THIS BROKEN GLASS TO THE FACE!"

Everyone yelped as they covered their faces and groaned as Lindsay said, "Okay, we deserve that..."

"We definitely deserved that." Mike smiled.

Bucky, who was watching this from nearby, took a laugh at this... before the Mane Six glared at him.

"Don't think you're getting out of this one, either, Bucky." Fluttershy frowned as she and the others pulled out some glass shards. "THIS IS FOR TURNING US INTO MONSTERS!"

"Uh-oh..." Bucky yelped as he did the famous Hanna-Barbara run start animation, then zoomed off as the Mane Six proceeded to follow him, the broken glass shards held to their teeth.

As they did so, Chris, Celestia, Luna, Blaineley and Discord turned to the others as Chris coughed. "Well, now that the eliminations are done, let's get down to business..."

Discord then summoned a portal as the eliminated contestants winced.

"You're not sending us to the closet AGAIN, are you? I really don't want to go back there..." Sky shuddered.

"Relax, you won't. The portal doesn't send you to the closet anymore." Discord explained. "Apparently, Judge Vecrocity says it's illegal or something."

"The Equestria Girls world?" Scarlett asked.

"No. After what happened last time, I don't think anybody approved of us there. Ever since the whole incident of strange human things or something like that." Discord said. "That, and it's not entirely safe to go there... something about GI Joe references and Transformers and... all that jazz..."

"So, me and Blaineley made some arrangements with Bridgette, and we all decided to devote a portion of her mansion to all of the eliminated contestants." Chris explained as Bridgette smiled.

"That's right! I'm now converting the mansion into a hotel for everyone since it's going to be in Ponyville for a while... and why stop there? All the Aftermath Shows are also handled in the mansion, so our first show will begin as soon as we step into the portal!" Bridgette said.

Sky, Beardo, Lindsay, Dawn, Shawn, Dave and B yelped as they felt themselves being pushed into the portal, causing them to scream as they fell inside.

"How long did you say until they reached our destination?" Bridgette asked the others.

"About two hours, give or take." Discord shrugged.

"Plenty of time to get back and set up for the Aftermath Show!" Bridgette said as she turned to the non-contestants. "Come on, guys!"

Everyone nodded in excitement as they started to run off... except for the teams...

"What was the other bit of news?" Heather asked.

"Surely, you got the rights back?" Izzy smiled.

"Eh... sort of. Our show will have to be run by someone else, but we're still the main hosts." Chris said.

"Who's running the show now?" Sierra asked, out of mere curiosity.

"Someone we owe a major debt too... we can't explain a lot, but you'll see him tomorrow. He'll come over tonight and me, Luna, Blaineley and Discord are meeting him... but the rest of you will have to wait until tomorrow to meet him. Fair enough?" Celestia explained.

Everyone paused and nodded.

Chris then turned to the camera. "Well, we may be out of jail, but we're not quite out of the woods yet. Who will our new host be? Is he friend or foe? Just how big of a debt do we owe the guy? Find out next time in Total Drama Equestria 2: New Versus Old!"

---------------------------------------------------------

A new portal opened up near the entrance to the mansion as the eliminated contestants yelped, falling out of the portal as they looked around.

"Not too shabby..." Lindsay smiled.

Bridgette then ran up and smiled, "Welcome one and all, to Hotel Bridgette! Allow me to show you to your rooms."

The new contestants looked around nervously at first, but smiled as Bridgette led them up to their new rooms.

------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone had gone to sleep (with the people in Bridgette's mansion still doing the Aftermath Show at Hotel Bridgette), Chris, Discord, Blaineley, Celestia and Luna sat down nervously as they looked straight into someone sitting near a dark room in the palace, his face covered in darkness.

"I do you all this favor... and now you owe me a lot of money..." The strange male voice said as he leaned over, revealing his face to be a brown short haired man with a green jacket and a sinister look on his face. "Money that you're gonna have to work off..."

"Shit..." Celestia groaned as she, Luna and Discord turned around.

"Hello, Don..." Chris muttered as he looked down in disappointment, Blaineley hugging his pony head close, obviously scared.

END OF ACT ONE

------------------------------------------------------

We see clips of the next episode.

The announcer was heard shouting, "On the next episode of Total Drama Equestria 2: New Versus Old... Welcome to Bridgette Mansion, where the Aftermath Show is taking place now!"

"Joining me is the DJ girl... from the human world!" Geoff smiled as she pointed to Vinyl Scratch(from Equestria Girls).

"Please, you're embarrassing me." Vinyl giggled.

"As segments, old and new, are getting played, will Bridgette start getting uncomfortable with the way Geoff and Vinyl are hanging out?"

Bridgette's eye was starting to twitch just a bit as she saw Geoff and Vinyl hugging each other, laughing.

"How will this play out? Find out as we take an intermission and watch the new episode of Total Drama Equestria 2: New Versus Old! Don't miss out!"

Author's Note:

And that's the end of this chapter right here, and the end of Act One! Next chapter is the first Aftermath Show AKA an intermission! Anyway, read, review, criticize and suggest, folks!

References to Orange Is the New Black, the recent events with Donald Trump, Saturday Night Live, Inanimate Insanity II, Sonic for Hire and Snow White is referenced here...

Speaking of Snow White, the song parodied here is of 'Whistle While You Work'!

Now, for the eliminated contestants...

Dave started off as a good player, but let's be honest, without Sky to hold him up, he just wasn't that interesting... one little tidbit we wanted to include in it was that 'oh, he's Noah's brother', with Dave trying to consistently deny that he wasn't, but there wasn't any room to fit that joke... so, when it was felt that Dave wouldn't be doing anything good, he was going to end up here...

B was originally going to be eliminated a little later than usual... however, there were some gags that were going to take place a little later on that I don't think B would have easily fit in them... so, I thought it was probably right that B ended up getting the boot here... plus, there was nothing new to add to the character, since his ability to talk was just not enough to carry him through to the end... so he had to go here.