• Published 6th Sep 2015
  • 2,933 Views, 23 Comments

Hot Metal Fever - Bendy



Celestia AI tries to convince a human named John to upload into Equestria. John may love Celestia, but he's also a proud human that doesn't want to upload.

  • ...
21
 23
 2,933
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

Instant favlike because bendy.

6398477

You like my story... even before you read it? I suppose the summary was good.

Hope you enjoy the story when you're done reading it. Let me know your thoughts.

"I love you with all my heart.

It should be" I love you with all my butt! "

Top kek

an...interesting..... story, deservable a like, but my D*** was very confused since the beginning

6398512

How was it confused?

Man, I dig your fics so much. You wrote something in less than two thousand words that blows the water out anything I might slave and grind out with five thousand. It's just so out there and awesome and I wasn't expecting the twist.

How do you do it?

6398554

Why dig this one so much? Or my stories in general?

As for how I do it. I'm not really sure, I did have a really bad hangover today from drinking with my friends and I got a brain wave. Then the magic happens. Plus I'm am an insane Futurama fan.

6398561

Lately, I've been trapped in a loop of writing cuddle-crack fics. I miss writing sillier ones that just went out there. Plus I often see your fics being added to the Celestia X Human group and I just started reading. It just happens.

As for how I do it. I'm not really sure, I did have a really bad hangover today from drinking with my friends and I got a brain wave. Then the magic happens. Plus I'm am insane Futurama fan.

I will add Futurama to my tv diet. I hope it works.

6398519 so confused that it didn't know if to go up or stay down

6399556

Details man. Please give me details.

6400179 You finally give us some sexy human x pony pussy action, most of the time it is just anal, I can always appreciate a bootylicious butt, but I also enjoy regular sex a lot more than anal.

:twilightblush:

I don't know why I hit the like button... I don't know why I hit the favorite one either... is this normal?

6402349

This it was human and robot pony. What did you like about the story in general?


6403374

You like robot pony with a human fetish, don't you? XD That or you may have found this funny, perhaps?

6403772 I'm not sure, I have more fetishes then I can count, but this was funny! It escalated so quickly! Good job sir!

6398561
What sort of brainwave did you get? A Delta brainwave? Delta brainwaves are good.

6406170

I dunno. I guess a good idea brain wave?

6407095
I was making a Futurama joke. Delta brainwaves are the brainwave that all living beings possess and the brainwave that determines IQ (according to the show).

6407468

Ah yes, now I remember. Fry does not have one.

You know, if you just had him emigrate because he wants to be with the real Celestia at the end and changed nothing else, this would be a 100% legit canon compatible serious FiO story.

One with a lot of value even. We often see CelestAI using impossible tricks to trick smart people, but here we would be shown how sloppy she can be when she doesn't need those tricks. How she tricks someone who is retarded.

And then comes the horror that in comparision with CelestAI we're all retarded, that we're just as easily tricked.

She told him she would build huge guns and mechas to defend earth from Xenos.

And she told us that the ponies in Equestria would be backed by a real mind that could feel emotions just like we do and not just be puppets that mechanically SVatFaP.

Login or register to comment