• Published 7th Sep 2015
  • 2,538 Views, 54 Comments

Mein Kleines Kampf. - FuehrerShy



I woke up on this strange world, as a yellow pony. I guess you know my name. Well, anyway, this is my diary.

  • ...
26
 54
 2,538

Friends?

Author's Note:

Took me three years and I doubt anyone cares about this anymore but here's chapter 2, heh.

Sorry.

Also, thanks to rainbowdasher98 on deviantArt for proof-reading part of this two years ago.

The first thing I saw was a fence, which was designed to prevent unlucky passers-by from falling into the mud pool below. I found out later that this so-called “mud pool” was in fact my own personal garden. On my right there was a dirt path, which lead to a bridge connecting said path to a bigger path just in front of my miserable garden.

Around said garden, there were some flowers, a little river below the mentioned bridge, and a small tree, with many birdhouses hanging on its branches. On the other side of the main path there was a few trees, but not enough to be called a forest. At the distance, I could see that the path led to what appeared to be a town.

"Is this my house? And on the outskirts? Ugh." I thought.

I carefully trotted down the path in my property, taking care not to trip over again. Suddenly, some birds came from the birdhouses and flew towards me, invading my personal space. I calmly tried to shoo them, however I had forgotten about my new limited body. I raised both of my "arms" into the air at the same time, which caused me to fall on the ground.

"Du dreckige Vögel, just go away already!" I shouted at the birds. I swear to God that I could hear one of them say

"She's having one of her bad days.."

"Do all the creatures in this world talk?" I thought as I got up.

I could see another so-called pony trotting towards me. He had a gray coat, a bag, a white mane and tail, and a blue shirt and hat.

"Good morning, Ms. Shy" he said.

"Um.. Guten mor- Good morning." I gently replied.
He chucked as he grabbed a pink letter from his bag with his mouth.
I still can't understand why he chucked.

"Here, Ms. Shy, a letter for you." He said while passing me the letter.

"Er.. thank you." I reluctantly grabbed it with my right foreleg.
Surprisingly, there was not even one drop of saliva on it.

"Well, I gotta get going now Ms. Shy. Lots of letters to deliver today." he said.

"Okay..." I replied as he continued to trot down the main path.
I looked at the pink letter on my hand hoof, and decided to open it.
I sat on the ground and tried to open it with both of my forelegs, only managing to pointlessly rub them together and crumple the letter a bit.

"I hate these fingerless hands." I said to myself out of my frustration.
Following what I saw the male pony do, I decided to rip the letter open with my teeth. This proved to be much more effective, ripping it open with no issues at all.
Inside, there was a pink invitation card. The cover had an illustration of three party balloons with the words "Party!" written around it.
I opened it. Inside there was a light blue text with a lot of some sort of sparkly dust saying the following:

Hi Fluttershy! Today we're going

to celebrate Applejack's birthday

at her farm!

2PM, don't forget!

- Pinkie Pie

Ps: We'll be having cider!

I stopped and found myself looking at that childish invitation. Apparently this creature I am, this "Fluttershy", had a life before I somehow took over her body. This showed to be worse than I expected.

"Pinkie Pie? Applejack? What kind of names are those?" I asked myself.
But then I realised something.
This pony I am has friends. Apparently not a lot, but still… Perhaps they could assist me in going back to Earth, or the afterlife.
Perhaps even find Eva.

As I arrived in the town I mentioned previously, the first thing I noticed was the medieval-ish look of everything. Roofs made of hay, walls made of wood with the typical board reinforcements (much like some Bavarian houses), the lack of any modern technology in sight, and dirt paths instead of asphalted roads and sidewalks.
The ponies walking trotting around were all extremely colorful and most had a smile on their faces. I could not believe my eyes.
However, my attention was immediately caught by, what appeared to be, a flea market. As I approched the crowded location, I could see that the many stalls were decorated in very elegant ways, in themes that matched the products being sold in each stall. Everywhere ponies were shouting and promoting their goods to the numerous potential customers. Most of it food of various kinds. Even what appeared to be children were present.

"I could use something to eat." I thought as I looked upon a stall with a great variety fruits for sale.

"Hm.. hallo." I said to the male pony in charge of the stand.

"Oh hello, Fluttershy! The usual?" He replied pleasantly.

"Uh.. What?" I asked, confused.

"Um, you know, the usual. Five apples, one grape cluster, three bananas, eight stra-"

"But why would I need all of those fruits?" I interrupted.

"Er... Your animals?" He asked, apparently taken aback by me asking about "my" own life.

"Wha- Oh, of course, of course! My animals, ja.." I pretended to know about what he was talking about as to not raise suspicion about my real identity.. Or my former identity.

"Yes, b-but no. Not today. Today I'll have only one apple." I asked, not thinking for a moment about the supposed animals that reside in my home.

"Oh, um.. Alright then. Here you go!" - He said as he gave me one apple - "That'll be one bit." He finished.

"A... bit? Is that the currency this world uses?" I thought.

"I... I don't have any bits with me." I said, unaware that my ridiculous voice and expression made me appear very defeated.

"Oh, um... You know what? Take it. It's just one apple and you buy here almost every day.. It's the very minimum I could do." He said in the same pleasant tone as before.

"R-Really? Oh, dan- thank you very much." I said, trying to not sound too grateful.

"Oh, don't mention it, Fluttershy!" He replied.
I smiled slightly as I left. I'm starting to think this "Fluttershy" is an old resident of this town. I need to be careful.

I continued to see what this marketplace had to offer, as I noticed that I could somehow "hold" the apple on top of my right hand hoof through some unknown means. Despite trotting around on dirt paths, none of my hooves were dirty in any way, so I began to eat the apple.

As I did that, I wondered if time works the same as it does on Earth, and if it was close to 2PM.

"Probably not. The sun is not even high on the sky yet." I thought after looking up, as in this world the sun appears to not cast any shadows.

"Hey Fluttershy!" Suddenly, I heard this very shrill voice (even more than my own) coming from my left side.
I quickly turned my head to see who it was. It was a pink pony. An entirely pink pony. Her mane was all messy and her face had an even larger smile than the rest of the population.

"So, did you receive my letter?" She said excitedly while jumping up and down.
I thought for a second and realised that she was "Pinkie Pie".

"Um.. yes, I did... Pinkie Pie." I said in the calmest tone I could muster.

"Jeez... Be happy, Fluttershy! Today's AJ's birthday and there's no place for boredom or sadness under my watch!" She said very happily.
I had no words. Does she make use of some kind of prohibited substances?

"I..." was the only thing that I could say.

"Oh, don't worry silly. You'll be smiling very soon!" - she paused briefly - "C'mon! I'll get you a slice of cake!" She said.

"C-Cake? Does she know about my cake abstinence?" I thought to myself.

"Wait, did you say "c-cake"?" I asked her in a shaky tone I could not control.

"Oh yes! And today the batches are just perfect!"
Partly against my own will, I just let her lead me to where the cakes were supposed to be. Hopefully this body doesn't have any health issues that my body had.

Comments ( 8 )

7788220
Here you go. Sorry if it took a vhile.

I never asked for this delay.

here's to another 3 years of waiting

Never thought I'd see this continue. Now, if only the other fic I'm tracking involving a WWII dictator would update soon...

9185616
That one with Mussolini and Cadence?

9192743
Yes! Il Duce e la Principessa! I really want to see it continue, but it's been nearly a year! Then again, this updated after three, so nothing's impossible, right? :trollestia:

This is a day to be celeberated

I can never find fics with concepts such as this. Thank you.

Login or register to comment