• Published 16th Aug 2015
  • 6,520 Views, 61 Comments

The Death of Shame - Timbre Tone



Twilight and Fluttershy's lives take an exciting turn when they discover on accident that they're both depraved perverts.

  • ...
28
 61
 6,520
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

Chapter 2 is up!

Sorry to anyone who read it immediately after uploading, there were a handful of editing mistakes that I missed, but it should be a lot cleaner now. (err... it's still pretty dirty) :scootangel:

This is absolutely awesome! I love what you're doing and I hope to see more soon.

"P-please!" The little mare hollered. "Please rape me!

Per my last comment, you can't rape the willing. ^-^;; But I guess they just like saying that kinda stuff during the act.

As you put in the description, shameless clop. Still wish more was talked out at the end, but that's not what you were promising with this after all.:pinkiehappy:

I do like how Twilight turned back into herself at the end, once she woke up and realized just how brutal she was to Fluttershy. But blood from that area is kinda freaky, and she may have had no idea Shy was a virgin, so the blood makes things look even worse to her.

From shame and fear to giving in to lust, then back to shame and fear and then on to comfort at the end. They are in for a very emotional and confusing time I think. Though I am curious if they talk any of it out next chapter or not.

6351629
...Aaand now I'm picturing escalation of these rape fantasies to include Fluttershy going out late at night, never knowing when Twilight's going to pounce on her...only to get blitzed by Twilight in an alleyway, dragged into the darkness and ravaged.

Then Twilight leaves her there, sore and satisfied, forcing her to walk/fly home in her used state.

I can hear it... I can hear exactly how Fluttershy's voice actress would sound screaming those words. It's fucking hot.

6351945

Thanks for the comments, sorry I didn't get back you sooner.

I feel like even though I started writing this with no real intention for it to have a message or moral, I'm already starting to feel like maybe I'm writing one in subconsciously.

Shame is an awful emotion to have to grapple with, yet it exists alongside the fact that millions of people across the world often enjoy fantasizing about, or in some cases doing, things they know are wrong. Sometimes I feel like shame is the emergency break that engages when the cables in an elevator fail. We know it's there to keep us from plummeting to our doom, yet the morbidly curious will always wonder just what exactly awaits them at the bottom of the elevator shaft.

6351929

Thanks so much! ^^

I'm not too sure when chapter 3 will be up, but hopefully you'll be around when it drops!

6352131
Just goes to show how iconic and talented Andrea Libman is, I guess. x3


6352047
Oh man. Knowing that's what you imagine is coming next makes me think you're either going to be really happy or really disgusted with what's actually coming next. I guess we'll find out together.

6352324
Oh I don't think that's necessarily coming next, just...something akin to that as a possibility. You know, that level of depravity, and then some.

This is hot. The only problem is, the anime dialogue is impossible to avoid in a story like this.

T-T You need to make the chapters longer. It's so hot and intensive, I never want them to end. A 12 out of 10 because it's twenty percent sexier than anything I'd expect.

Well......damn XD

6352490

Ha, I know what you mean. maybe it's because a majority of the cartoon smut that dwellers of the internet are exposed to comes in the form of hentai and those hilariously translated doujinshi. Some actual dialogue will probably start to emerge once the initial fuck-frenzy wears off.

6352611

If I make them any longer, Twilight will probably rip poor Fluttershy right in half! That's not suppose to happen until chapter 7! (Just kidding. Or am I?)

6353349 *Drooling* Okay. I just can't get enough~ :twilightblush::yay:

Um... wow... this was really really good. Yep, glad I chose to follow this.

And believe it or not, this chapter has earned your story a spot in my special bookshelf. It took me THERE...

6354634

I'm glad you enjoyed it! The description of your special bookshelf made me grin devilishly. I'm not entirely sure where THERE is, but something tells me this story is heading THERE to set up shop.

6355010 You don't want to know where THERE is...

NO ONE needs to know where THERE is...

That place isn't a place for the mentally sane... :pinkiecrazy:

Im not sure if I should be horrified, disgustted, or really fucking aroused. Probably all three knowing myself.
(Still loved the chapter tho :yay:)

I'm definatly following this story! Just e mere concept of throwing the show-canon away and inventing your own personalities, making whoever you want w sex-driven rapist is one of my favorite concepts just because of how impossible it is show-wise!

6355082

I wanna visit the special bookshelf! :twilightsmile:

Edit: FOUND IT! Can't wait to read some of these. ( a few of them are already in my bookshelf)

6366731 Okay. Your funeral.

Don't say that I didn't warn you though.

I hope you update soon.

why puny coward author no make chapter tree?!

Good start. Hope you keep going.

Twilight and Fluttershy each using the other for their secret depraved needs...PRICELESS!
I wold very much like to read more, as Twilight "forces" Fluttershy to do even more of the things the shy pony has dreamed of.

no more for this story? I liked it.

6351945 While I would agree that this sin't exactly rape, it is at least not fully consensual. So, yeah, something in between.

On that note, I'm really sad. For once I finally find what I myself would call absolutely shameless smut, and it looks like it is abandoned :raritycry: Please, author, cum back:raritycry:

7867400 pfft, my comment was over two years old, though I still remember the basics of this story. Yeah, a shame it has apparently been abandoned, I wanted to see where the relationship went from here.

Login or register to comment