• Published 21st Jul 2015
  • 4,144 Views, 16 Comments

Hay Fever - Sapphire One



Discord caught a case of Hay Fever, the only sickness that he can't get rid of magically. So Fluttershy takes him home to nurse him back to health.

  • ...
6
 16
 4,144

Epilogue

Author's Note:

If you are not a Fluttercord fan do not read!

Two weeks later:

"Well Discord, it looks like you're all better!" Fluttershy said excitedly.

"Well I feel better, that's good, and I haven't puked my guts out since Friday."

"Come on, we need to return the wheelchair that the doctor lent us."

Discord and Fluttershy walked through the market.

"Howdy Fluttershy, howdy Discord, I see that you're feeling better." Applejack said from her apple stand.

"Yes, much better. Thanks to Fluttershy. Even if I still have some mucus clogging my nose, everything seem to be in order. And the best part, I can do chaos again!" Discord said as all the apples in the cart beside the stand turned pink.

"Discord!" Fluttershy said in surprise.

"Alright already I'll turn them back!" Discord snapped and all the apples in the cart were back to normal.

"See you later AJ! We got to return the wheelchair to the hospital."

"See ya'll later!"

*******

In the hospital,

"Thank you, Ms. Fluttershy. Have a lovely day." The nurse said as she took the chair away.

The two turned away and walk out of the hospital.

"Um, Fluttershy, I'd like to make it up to you, for taking care of me, so how about dinner this Friday, my treat."

"Oh Discord, it okay, it's what friends do."

"No, I won't take no for an answer."

"But.."

"No buts! I said I won't take no for an answer!"

"Fine, where do I meet you?"

"I'll come and pick you up. I'll arrange something." Discord said deep in thought about where to take her.

"Alright. You win Dissy."

"Dissy?"

"Yeah, it's just a silly nickname, if you don't like then I don't mind I won't call you that."

"No, I think it's cute, Flutters. Remember Friday night!" And with that he left with a snap of his talons.

To be continued with a sequel.

Comments ( 8 )

I can't wait for the sequel

6236950 You won't have to wait long!

Aww, this was adorable! :heart:

6239231 Thanks! I'm working on a sequel, it's called "Friday Night":pinkiehappy:

6239325 Cool, I'll be looking out for it! ;)

6239325 when is it gonna come out

6248970 If all goes well, it will be out sometime in between now next week. I'll have a blog about it when it's done and edited.:twilightsmile:

6410161 Thanks for criticism, I'll take your advice for future stories! I like how you told me how you felt about the story, rather then giving me a long comment about what was wrong with the story. :heart: I'll try and fix a couple of those such as the "I thought I'd never say this, but Discord's sick and a doctor."

Thanks again!:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment