• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 1,078 Views, 22 Comments

Kamen Rider a New Breed - raven618



When Equestria is invaded by creatures from another dimention, they must turn to a new kind of hero. They call themselves, Kamen Riders.

  • ...
4
 22
 1,078

Ch10 The Omega Glory

Castle Harmony, 6:20 pm (previous day)

"Spike, take a letter." Twilight said. Her young scribe immediately went for some paper and a quill. He returned a few moments later.

"Ready." he said, confidently. Twilight cleared her throat, and began dictating to the dragon.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I apologize for not bringing this to your attention sooner, however it has kept me extremely busy. Last night, I was visited in my dream by a creature from another dimension, who said that our world was being invaded by creatures from his world called C

"Hold on," Spike interrupted, "How do you spell, Kaijin?"

Twilight opened her mouth to answer, then closed it. "I'm not entirely sure. Maybe we should leave it at just, creatures." Spike nodded and resumed his dictation.

...creatures from his world called C Me and my friends have already been attacked twice. I have the means to defend ourselves, however, in both cases I was force to use, extreme measures.

I ask you how to progress from this point on.

Your former student, Princess Twilight Sparkle.

"You can send it now Spike." The dragon inhaled, then released his emerald fire onto the parchment, which disappeared in wisp of smoke. "I suggest we get on with the day, we don't know how long it will take the Princess to respond."

Carousel Boutique, 8:17 am (present time)

Rainbow opened her eyes slowly. The first thing she noticed was that everything was sore. The second, that she wasn't in her own home, and the third was that Rarity was snuggled up next to her on the bed. Rainbow gently removed her wing from where Rarity had been using it as a blanket, then painfully made her way to the mirror.

Rainbow was, in short, a bloody mess. The bandages from her first Kaijin encounter were tattered and needed to be replaced. Her shoulders and wings were darkened with bruises, dried blood, and cuts. A long thin scar ran across her right cheek when the bat's claw had stuck her. All in all, Rainbow was an utter mess of black, blue, and dark red.

Rarity, finally noticing the warm pony next to her was absent, stirred slightly, "Dear, it's too early, come back to bed." she groaned, still half asleep. Rainbow walked over to her, a mischievous smile playing across her face, before she placed a light peck on the white unicorn's cheek.

"As you wish." Rarity smiled, then realized who the voice belonged to, and sat bolt upright to a laughing blue pegasus.

"Rainbow Dash!" she exclaimed, her face turning a very bright shade of pink(cherry blossom to be precise), "I'm terribly sorry! I was having this, this dream and- Oh my word your coat!" Rarity grabbed Rainbow, who winced at the contact on her wounds, and started checking her over, taking in the full extent of her injuries. "Oh dear, we'll have to do something about that blood." the unicorn paused to think it over, "Alright, you go take a bath, no bubbles or shampoo or anything, just soak for a while. I'll go downstairs and clean up the window. Afterwards we'll replace you bandages and see if we can't do something about hiding your injuries."

Rainbow looked like see was going to argue, but immediately thought better of it. "Alright, and sorry about destroying your house."

Rarity smiled, "It' alright darling, this isn't the first time you've crashed into my house during one of your practice flights."

Rainbow grinned, "Yeah, next time I'll have to make sure to avoid the windows. And thanks for letting me spend the night in your guest room, dear." Although Rainbow had already started for the bathroom, she knew Rarity's blush had deepened to a solid cherry.

Sweet Apple Acres, same time

Fluttershy entered the main building, and was greeted by the warm tongue of Winona, and the warm smell of breakfast.

"Mornin' Sugar-cube." called Granny Smith from the kitchen, where she and the rest of the Apples were eating breakfast. "How'd ya sleep last night?"

Fluttershy took her place at the breakfast table, "Oh yes, thank you. It was wonderful."

Applejack, who had known the pegasus for over a year, knew there was something else she wanted to say. "But,"

Fluttershy hung her head slightly, "But, some of the animals would prefer to be sleeping in the orchard. If it's alright."

"As long as they don't do any harm to the trees, I don't see any problem." Big Mac said. Fluttershy nodded her thanks.

Apple Bloom passed her a pitcher, "So how long do you and your animals plan on stayin'?" she inquired.

"I'm, I'm not sure. I don't want to be a bother."

"Oh don't you worry Filly," said Granny, "you said you wanted to stay here 'cause the Everfree seemed wilder than normal. Well as somepony who has more experience with the forest than she would like, your welcome to stay as long as you want." Fluttershy smiled and nodded. "Just come in from the barn ev'ry once and awhile, it kills your neck sleeping on hay bales for nights on end. Trust me, I've done it enough to know it's true."

Apple Bloom looked at her grandmother in confusion, "When did that happen?"

Granny smiled, "When your brother and sister were foals, the only way to not get woken up by their crying was to sleep in the barn."

Applejack interrupted, "Ah come on Granny, we weren't that bad."

"According to your aunt Caramel Apple, you could've put a banshee to shame."

Apple Bloom and Fluttershy both burst into laughter, Granny Smith joining them seconds later. Big Macintosh, who had heard the story before, just kept eating his breakfast. While Applejack was pleading with Fluttershy not to spread the story with any of their friends, who already knew more about her foalhood than she would have liked.

South Ponyville, a back alley behind a pub.

Pine Scented was completely drunk. The stallion had spent the night drinking after he had lost his job. Apparently he had passed out in the alley with a bottle of whiskey in his hoof. Now with Celestia's sun high overhead and a nasty hangover, Mr. Scented began to aqwardly hobble out of the the cardboard box he had used as cover.

Before he could make it very far, he ran into somepony. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's my mistake."

"Yes it is," said an a deep unnatural voice. The stallion's headache left him just enough for him to register that the pony he bumped into was not a pony. "But it will be the last mistake you ever make." The last thing he saw was a brown face with evil blue eyes and two fan-like antlers.

Comments ( 1 )

Pretty curious on what happens next.
Shame its on hiatus though..

Curious on which Riders would Applejack and Pinkie Pie would be.
Would Spike get to become a Kamen Rider too?

Login or register to comment