• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 1,078 Views, 22 Comments

Kamen Rider a New Breed - raven618



When Equestria is invaded by creatures from another dimention, they must turn to a new kind of hero. They call themselves, Kamen Riders.

  • ...
4
 22
 1,078

Ch7 Space Seed

Fluttershy's Cottage, 10:00 am(ish)

"Um, Twilight. Not that I don't want their wounds to heal, but, um," the cottage's owner stuttered, uneased by the number of ponies in her home.

"What Fluttershy is trying to say Twi," Applejack interrupted, "is why did we come here, when my farm was closer?"

Twilight sighed as she sat down on Fluttershy's couch next to one of Raindrop's teammates and Rainbow Dash. The former had a bandage wrapped around her head, the latter had bandages wrapped around her waist and fore hooves. Twilight herself had a few band-aids on her legs and fore and aft pelvics. Raindrops other teammates were in similar conditions, the curly maned one had sprained her right fore hoof and was leaning on her partner, who had a few claw scrapes around her neck.

The rest of the cottage's occupants included; Applejack, who's only real injury was a bruise on her cheek, Raindrops, who was cleaning wood chips out of her feathers, Fluttershy, and Pinkie, the latter of whom somehow knew to bring a nurse's outfit. The cottage's usual residents were either hiding or waiting outside. Or in the case of one particular white rabbit, sitting on top a very annoyed cyan maned pegasi's head.

"Nothing against your family Applejack, but this is important and I don't want to risk too many ponies knowing about it."

"And yet you invited Pinkie Pie." commented Rainbow, who was having her bandages checked by the pink earth pony.

"Hey!" was her only retort.

In that moment, Rarity and Spike came in through the front door, the former carrying several fabrics in her magic. "Girls!" exclaimed the white unicorn, "Spike told me you had gotten hurt. Oh, and I see he wasn't kidding. Don't worry, I'll have these wounds redressed in no time."

"But, Rarity," exclaimed the weather pony next to Twilight, Berryblend, who was having her head wrappings replaced with lilac colored silk, "we don't need our wounds redressed."

"Oh please, you can't expect to look good in medical gauze, it's much too bland. No, it will look much nicer with these materials. Besides, I've always wanted to try mixing bandage like pieces into my work." The fashionista then moved on to Twilight's cuts, when a thought struck her. "Out of curiosity, how were you injured exactly?"

"That's the reason I asked for this meeting." The youngest princess stood up and addressed the creatures present, "I'm afraid that our world has been invaded by creatures from another dimension."

Rarity dropped a pin in shock, and everyone heard it.

"Your saying," Rainbow started, "that those things, were aliens?"

"As I understand it, yes."

"That's, that's..."

"Terrifying?" asked Fluttershy.

"Horrible." added Rarity

"Aweful and cliche?" suggested Pinkie.

"Incredible." commented Berryblend.

"Impossible." choked Wild Flower.

"Inconceivable!" exclaimed Dawn Light.

"And ya know this, how?" Applejack looked around at the baffled ponies, ten pairs of eyes fixed themselves on the orange farmmare, "What? Am I really the only pony here who's skeptical 'bout all this?"

Thank you. Thought a certain cyan maned pegasus, who was ready to strangle the fuzzy, white, long eared woodpecker on her head.

Applejack continued, "No offense Twi, but your sure what your saying about these things is true?"

Twilight sighed, "Spike, could you and Fluttershy make some tea, we're going to be here a while."

Spike and Fluttershy went into the kitchen while Twilight began, "Last night I had a dream..."

One lazy-writer's-technic-of-getting-out-of-writing-a-bunch-of-dialouge later...

"And so far, nothing has happened to disprove anything that stallion said." Twilight concluded.

The ponies in the room were mostly quiet; save for some loud, nerves breathing from Fluttershy and Wild Flower.

"So," began Rarity, "what are we going to do about these Kaijin creatures?"

"I'll write a letter to Princess Celestia and ask her what her opinion on this invasion is. In the mean time, I will take care of any attacks in Ponyville."

Raindrops raised her hoof, "What if these things show up in other towns?"

"I'll make sure to investigate anything I hear, but let's hope that doesn't happen." When Twilight was sure that nopony else was going to ask any more questions, "Until we hear from the Princess, I think it would be best if we didn't speak about this to anyone."

The ponies and youthful dragon looked among themselves before they all silently agreed. Pinkie Pie mentally moved her plans for any 'Rider' based parties to the back of her mind.

"Well if we're all agreed, we need to get back to work." announced Raindrops, who was finally able to get Angel off her head. The rest of her team got up, albeit some of them had difficulty due to their wounds. The rest of the ponies gathered also got up to go about their days, except for one pinket pegasus.

"Um, Twilight, Applejack." stammered the shy pony, "Could I see you both for a moment?"

The two mares looked at each other, "Sure thing Sugarcube." answered the country pony.

Twilight called out the door, "Spike! You go on ahead. Don't wait up for me." returning her attention to her friend, "What is it Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy escorted the mares to her backyard, "Well, um, I was wondering if you think those Kaijin things, could have been the cause of this." The 'this' in question being the small war zone outside in her cottage's backyard. Twilight and Applejack stood stiff, shocked at what they saw.

Applejack was the first to snap out of it, "Well, from what I saw today, it's a possibility. But, I've never seen a timberwolf stay dead like that though."

Twilight's shock finally wore off, "Timberwolves have a type of archaic magic that keeps them from dying completely, It's possible the Kaijin's attacks negated this magic." Twilight's analytical mind would have explored this further, however she realized something, "Wait a moment, none of the kaijin I fought, could do this. I mean they could, but they couldn't do damage like this."

This information took about three seconds to sink in, "Meaning that the monster that did this is still out there?" Twilight nodded, "Oh dear."

"Don't worry sugar, those things don't stand a chance against Twi here." Applejack tried to reassure The Element of Kindness. "But if you still feel nervous, I supposes we could let you and your animals stay at the farm for a while."

"Thanks AJ, I would feel better if I knew my friends were somewhere safe."

"Well now that that's decided, I need to send that letter to the princess." Twilight spread her wings and flew off towards the castle. Applejack decided to help Fluttershy get her animals ready to be moved.

It wasn't until later that Fluttershy realized that she forgot to ask Twilight about the medallion she found.

Dreamscape, 12:20 am.

Waves crashed against the rocky cliffs, gulls could be heard crying off in the distance. The ocean was clear blue, a few clouds obscured the horizon. The sky was awake with far more stars then anypony, save for maybe Luna, had ever seen before.

Rainbow Dash found herself looking out at the sea, her thoughts straying to what had happened that morning.

"Kaijin, the fog, Raindrops and her team, Twilight turning into some kind of superhero..." She halted her thoughts, "Why? Why didn't he tell me?"

"Because you needed to see it for yourself first."

Rainbow quickly turned around. An earth pony stallion stood on top of one of the boulders, his red eyes seemed to pierce right through her.

"You! You lied to me."

Author's Note:

Not one of my better chapters, I realize that. But, good news, I'm back!:pinkiehappy:




Wait, wasn't there supposed to be good news in that?