• Published 15th Jul 2015
  • 482 Views, 4 Comments

Satisfaction Guaranteed - Zurvan



When the Flim Flam brothers return to Ponyville with a tonic that actually works expected things happens.

  • ...
3
 4
 482

Ending 8: Happy Ending

Ending 8: Happy Ending
By: Zurvan

Scootaloo let's out a groan and curls up into a ball and places her front legs between her rear legs and presses against her nethers. "It burns.!"

Apple Bloom flies over to her friend. "Scootaloo, what's the matter?"

"It hurts down there." Scootaloo says in pain.

Nurse Redheart pushes her way through the crowd. "Scootaloo I need you to move your hooves so I can see if everything is okay."

"Nurse Redheart?" Scootaloo asks. "What are you doing here?"

"When I heard that the Flim Flam brothers were back in town I figured it would be best to have a nurse nearby." Redheart answers. "Now I really need you to move your hooves."

"Can we move the crowd back please?" Scootaloo asks obviously embarrassed by where the pain was.

"You heard her." Nurse Redheart says trying to get the crowd to back away.

"The good nurse asked everyone to back away." Flim says.

"We are still waiting our turn for tonic!" One of the ponies shouts.

"And you are welcome to come back tomorrow, depending on what happens to this filly here." Flam says.

"Our tonic is not designed to hurt anypony." Trixie says. "So we can not continue to sell it until we see how this filly reacts."

With that the crowd dissipates leaving Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Nurse Redheart near Scootaloo and the trio of salesponies at the table gathering everything up to put it away. "Alright Scootaloo." Redheart says. "Just me and your friends now. Will you move your hooves so I can see where it hurts?"

Scootaloo nods. "The pain is going away now."

Scootaloo moves her hooves and Nurse Redheart gasps. "Oh my!"

"What's the matter?" Scootaloo asks as she looks down at herself only to discover that in addition to her usual bits she has a rather impressive piece colt equipment. "What in Celestia's name?"

"Scootaloo." Apple Bloom says looking at the new hermaphrodite with hunger in her eyes.

"Is that real?" Sweetie Belle asks her eyes mirroring Apple Bloom.

"Girls why are you staring at me like that?" Scootaloo asks unsure how to react to their lecherous looks.

Sweetie Belle looks at Apple Bloom and grins. "Cutie Mark Crusaders ménage à trois?"

Apple Bloom looks at her confused. "Huh?"

Sweetie blushes slightly. "Sorry. Fleur used the term at the Boutique last week." She flies over to her and whispers the explanation into her ear.

Apple Bloom's eyes light up. "As my sis might say: Yeehaw!"

The two fillies fly down and grab Scootaloo each getting her under one arm. "Girls!" Nurse Redheart yells. "Where are you going?"

The girls don't respond as they fly off.Flim stands there watching them. "Trixie, I think we need a new sign."

"I'll get right to work on it." Trixie says. "I think we should charge pegasi double, no triple."

Flam speaks up. "Are you not concerned that filly will come back unsatisfied?"

"Trust me brother." Flim says. "All three of them are going to be very satisfied. Very satisfied indeed."

Author's Note:

Thank you all for reading, and thank everypony for helping.

Have a different ending? Feel free to PM me with your ending,I will go through them and new ones will be added as I see fit.

Comments ( 4 )

Uggh. I'm going to let this slide since it's a collaborative effort, but seriously... There's quiet a few of ya that needs an editor. :facehoof:

6218768

Thanks for being honest. I appreciate it!

..This was silly, random, and weird. And that last ending...

Have a thumb.

6230980

Goal achieved! Thank you!

Login or register to comment